Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani (38138 Views)

Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census / Real Reason Buhari Didn’t Disclose His Candidate For 2023 – Shettima Abba Gana / Femi Adesina: Real Reason Buhari Can’t Receive Medical Attention In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by 1950Mack: 8:23am On May 01, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
go open drug lord forum and see if people like me will be there.
You are attacking Buhari who has done everything possible to see that your drug become president. Ungrateful bastards

Here we go again.... wailer... cry till 2031... then power heads north... then you die by then... chicken butt... maggot from the potopoto region... channel your energy towards helping paraga obi to recover his stolen m..a.n.h.o.o.d at upper iweka... bushman living in a caricature house built with leaves... I can and will criticize Buhari and it's none of your modaphucking business... when tinubu helped Buhari shebi you nincompoops were busy hating exactly as you're doing now... one good turn deserves another... your hate and i..d.io.tic character will make you be political slaves forever in Nigeria... no igbo presidency till the end of the world... if you like cry to hell you'll still burn there.... do mouth like fowl yansh chanting igbo amala upandan.... earthworm without future tongue e choke grin

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Tinubuderanged: 9:14am On May 01, 2023
1950Mack:

Here we go again.... wailer... cry till 2031... then power heads north... then you die by then... chicken butt... maggot from the potopoto region... channel your energy towards helping paraga obi to recover his stolen m..a.n.h.o.o.d at upper iweka... bushman living in a caricature house built with leaves... I can and will criticize Buhari and it's none of your modaphucking business... when tinubu helped Buhari shebi you nincompoops were busy hating exactly as you're doing now... one good turn deserves another... your hate and i..d.io.tic character will make you be political slaves forever in Nigeria... no igbo presidency till the end of the world... if you like cry to hell you'll still burn there.... do mouth like fowl yansh chanting igbo amala upandan.... earthworm without future tongue e choke grin
iam a proud northerner, Obi is not even my candidate but if Atiku cannot get it, then it is better to have Peter Obi than a drug lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Nice2023(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2023
Feintline:
Mark my words! PODATTI will do the census. The new OBIDIENT Nigeria will do the census.

If you are not happy with these statement of fact, crying is allowed.

They can as well sue u for telling the truth.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by 1950Mack: 9:32am On May 01, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
iam a proud northerner, Obi is not even my candidate but if Atiku cannot get it, then it is better to have Peter Obi than a drug lord.

We.rey hehehehe grin he wan dodge my hammer so he quickly switch sides hehehehe grin coward hehehehe grin your pri.ck strong pass you hehehehehe grin anyside you claim I go still knack you hammer for that your burukutu head hehehehe grin if you claim to be a naughterner then you're a real disgraceful and ungrateful bas.tard.... we have been supporting you hakuyas since independence yet you open your tuwo mouth to insult us... danburoba... shege hakuya hehehehehe grin without Tinubu there was no Buhari and Buhari phucked up bigtime... so you better start paying your dues undecided you are canvassing for Atiku now... the same Atiku you all rejected in past elections calling him infidel... see the hypocrites now hehehehehe... you don't even understand Nigerian politics at all... power must come to south even if you naughterners lobby you can't hold it up there... Atiku knew... but hakuya like you don't... better continue to drink your kunu hehehehehe grin claiming born to rule... born to rule in sambisa forest hehehehehe grin still if you're a ob.i.n.g..o but pretending then na God go pun.ish you hehehehehe grin see your relatives below buuhahahahahahaha... e de choke walahi grin grin grin grin

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Tinubuderanged: 9:35am On May 01, 2023
1950Mack:

am I to reply this animal? No no no I am bigger than this.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by 1950Mack: 9:45am On May 01, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
am I to reply this animal? No no no I am bigger than this.
yes indeed... a go.at is bigger than a fowl... and a cow bigger than a go.at hehehehehe grin the we.rey don already reply o... he still kon de cap nonsense hehehehe grin this one don kolo already hehehehehe grin he de call tinubu drug lord now... na who smoke grass reach aboki hehehehehe grin dem de smoke anything... gutter o, weed o, lizard s..h.i.t, codeine, solution, tramadol, tramol and co hehehehehe grin no worry tinubu go legalize weed for una hehehehe grin Buhari sef don smoke igbo for aso rock tire hehehehehe grin hungry cow like you hehehehehe grin naso dem go de follow cow come Lagos everytime hahahahaha grin

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 10:05am On May 01, 2023
001Lagos:
$1.8B to conduct census ?

Buhari, fear God na

This money that you people are looting , won't take you thieves to heaven .

Another thief is about to be sworn-In
Don't you think, it make more sense if you know a thief and have evidence against the thieves, why won't you go to court as a good citizen?
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Ajofiapero(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2023
[b][/b]
christejames:
That's just the simple fact, but the good thing is that, ObiDatti will carry out that census with a far cheaper amount ☺

Watch out!
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by gentlegenius(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2023
thesicilian:

$1.8bn divided 300million people is just 6 naira person o, lol
lol
grin grin grin
You are right.
It's 6 dollars, not 6 naira.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by thesicilian: 8:14pm On May 02, 2023
gentlegenius:

lol
grin grin grin
You are right.
It's 6 dollars, not 6 naira.
Lol. Have you noticed that whenever one corrects someone, one tends to unconsciously make another mistake?
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Kellyplug: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2023
😯🤔hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Senators Dump PDP For APC (Sahabi Ya’u, Peter Nwaoboshi, Lawal Anka) / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials / CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.