Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings (481 Views)

Owo Attack And Why I Despise Anyone From The North / Neglect Not The Days Of Little Beginnings: God Still Rules In The Affairs Of Men / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by gasparpisciotta: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
Picture speaks

2 Likes

Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by 001Lagos: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
Tinubu will divide Nigeria and send the north packing o

1 Like

Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by VinnyBaba: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
OP, So shameful of you to Glorify a THIEF. πŸ˜•

A Man that Swallowed (and still Swallows) the Taxpayers money of Lagos residents, like Python. embarassed sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by gasparpisciotta: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:
Tinubu will divide Nigeria and send the north packing o

Don’t forget that AD transformed to ACN
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by gasparpisciotta: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
VinnyBaba:

A Man that Swallowed (and still Swallows) the Taxpayers money of Lagos residents, like Python. embarassed sad

A recent picture

Not everyone who will be happy at the same time on the same event

Win some loose some

Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by darling2424(f): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
Onu ochi ejula m onu🀭
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by pandoragirigory: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
God bless jagaban the elected president of the federal republic of Nigeria, the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land, the emilokan of yoruba land, the jagaban borgu of Nigeria
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by RepoMan007: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
We celebrate reaching the top more than impact made.
From little beginning to huge error.

1 Like

Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by richie240: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Picture speaks
In fact nor be lie.
The guy try nor be small.

I remember all he has passed thru in d quest of achieving his goals, but he remained focused.
VinnyBaba:

Pikin wey nor get sense, na outside e go receive am.

Una cry just begin. By the time the ss gets d 'coveted prize' b4 u (whose foundation they are already laying), na dt time una go know say una mouth (and xter) don drive una enter one chance.
cool
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by alanto: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Picture speaks
E no easy walahi...
The man has taught me patience...
I used to plan for the end of the year but my plan now is for my old age... Asiwaju is a man to study walahi.
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by VinnyBaba: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
richie240:

In fact nor be lie.
The guy try nor be small.

I remember all he has passed thru in d quest of achieving his goals, but he remained focused.

Pikin wey nor get sense, na outside e go receive am.

Una cry just begin. By the time the ss gets d 'coveted prize' b4 u (whose foundation they are already laying), na dt time una go know say una mouth (and xter) don drive una enter one chance.
cool

Just look@ Urself Spilling Trash. 😏

There is NOTHING special about Tinubu. sad

He was Leader of Action Congress in 2007 and had only 2,3 States.

In 2013, He now Collaborated with the Anti-Jonathan PDP Elements like Tambuwal, Audu Ogbeh, El Rufai, Masari,etc + Buhari and his CPC Party.
And used Heavy Anti-Jonathan Propaganda and Lies from the SW media to win the 2015 Election. undecided

Dat's how he gained National Prominence! πŸ˜•

Tinubu is a Small Boy and will NEVER be in the class of LIONS like
*Obafemi Awolowo
*MKO Abiola (The Man who built Wealth from Selling Firewood)
*Odumegwu OJUKWU (The Man who led a Small Region as a Country for 3years.)
*OLUSEGUN Obasanjo. 😎😊
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by richie240: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
I can see ur tears nwokem.
''nothing special" but he'll be ur president for 8 yrs (GW)
How about that!
cool

VinnyBaba:

Just look@ Urself Spilling Trash. 😏

There is NOTHING special about Tinubu. sad

He was Leader of Action Congress in 2007 and had only 2,3 States.

In 2013, He now Collaborated with the Anti-Jonathan PDP Elements like Tambuwal, Audu Ogbeh, El Rufai, Masari,etc + Buhari and his CPC Party.
And used Heavy Anti-Jonathan Propaganda and Lies from the SW media to win the 2015 Election. undecided

Dat's how he gained National Prominence! πŸ˜•

Tinubu is a Small Boy and will NEVER be in the class of LIONS like
*Obafemi Awolowo
*MKO Abiola (The Man who built Wealth from Selling Firewood)
*Odumegwu OJUKWU (The Man who led a Small Region as a Country for 3years.)
*OLUSEGUN Obasanjo. 😎😊
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by VinnyBaba: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
alanto:

E no easy walahi...
The man has taught me patience...
I used to plan for the end of the year but my plan now is for my old age... Asiwaju is a man to study walahi.

Tinubu was a fraudSter in USA. undecided

Came Back to Nigeria in 1998 and used his Ill-gotten Wealth to Buy over the Major Stakeholders in Lagos at the time and win AD primaries to become Governor.

He consolidated himself through STEALING of Lagos Revenue and Empowering Agberos. πŸ˜•

There is Nothing Spectacular, he has done.

So, Hope You are able to STEAL well, Sponsor Touts and KILL, too? 😏
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by VinnyBaba: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
RepoMan007:
We celebrate reaching the top more than impact made.
From little beginning to huge error.

Don't mind them. πŸ˜•

Supporting RUBBISH.☹️

With all STOLEN BILLIONS, What Impact Tinubu has made in Nigeria since 1999 Till Date?
During Covid-19 Lockdown, Benue IDP crisis, Owo Massacre, Etc, What Financial Contribution did he Give to Victims?

The Likes of Awolowo and MKO would have Done something.
See how Allen Onyeama used his wealth to rescue Nigerians. 😎

Some mofos OverHyping a Non-Achiever for Nothing! sad

1 Like

Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by SpatialKing(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2023
After all this years
He was just planning to rig himself into power
Drug baron
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by MasterJayJay: 8:32am On May 01, 2023
Every drug daddy has his own little beginning.

Forfeiting 460,000 dollars to USA which were proceeds of drug trafficking, that can't be his first deal. He may have started by selling $20 per wrap before he became a distributor.
Re: Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginnings by zachanalysis: 9:31am On May 01, 2023
For those who deride Tinubu, I say to you all, deride him not. Bishop Oyedepo usually comments in his breakthrough services that there are certain principles that govern success and prosperity and that one does not need to be a Christian or born again to access these blessings. According to him, any Tom, Dick and Harry can achieve unmatchable success and prosperity if he keeps to the terms of this principles. Top on the list of this principles are the principles of giving and tenacity. BAT ranks highly in this regard. The gift of God is without repentance. Chastise him all you want and he could still remain dear to God. The biggest disservice any fool can do to himself is to hate who God loves. Chai Chai Chai! I pity your generation.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Sick Tinubu Ran Away From Court, Sent Rejected Lalong / COMING SOON: Peter Mbah’s Desperate Move To Suppress The Truth Too Late / Nigeria And The 26th Of May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.