Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Is A Woman? My Understanding So Far - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is A Woman? My Understanding So Far (528 Views)

My Understanding With Girls And Guys On Social Media Connecting / My Woman, My Pride !!! / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far (2) (3) (4)

What Is A Woman? My Understanding So Far by Adakintroy: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
What's is a woman?. I have been thinking on this ever since I started observing the rave in the west. Why would an advance group of people ask such an obvious stupid question something even a teen can point at. Note this is not a question been asked by random not so educated individuals. Rather by Harvard educated professor. How can they not know what is a woman? Isn't this obvious enough. My take from the guts out was just to call them stupid. My Christian take was God has given them to to damnation through knowledge. My third take was their civilization was at an end. My final take was funny. I don't know what a woman is myself Which is where I will start from.., the dept of ignorance.

One of the great once stated "one thing I know is I know nothing" its a bold take about ignorance. I thought about this too and it was obvious perhaps that I am ignorant of everything as I am knowledgeable about them. Take for instances simple question as what is water, what is sand? , what is a dear, a lion? . A man? Sound or air. Yes we know what they are. But we only need to think deep while staring at them to realize we have no ideal what they are. I mean non. So the summation is ignorance and knowledge about things in general are fix permanent. We know/ understand or can know anything as well as be ignorant or be totally wrong about that thing all at once. confuse?

What is a woman? Answer general given is it is female adult. one with a female Instruments, has an xx chromosomes and can give birth. agreed. too obvious it need no statement. But my take is this. Don't you think professor who speaks science fluently or generate scientific terms, like Instruments ,chromosomes (XX/XY) ought to know this? Or Maybe thats not answer because what was a woman was never the actual question just as is a man and a woman equal? Was never the actual question. But taking at face value.

....continue later.
Re: What Is A Woman? My Understanding So Far by Kingdollar28(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
U Dy craze well well

Who u wan impress with this yeye grammar

The whole write up looks boring already embarassed

Re: What Is A Woman? My Understanding So Far by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
Adakintroy:
What is a woman? Answer general given is it is female adult. one with a female Instruments, has an xx chromosomes and can give birth. agreed. too obvious it need no statement. But my take is this. Don't you think professor who speaks science fluently or generate scientific terms, like Instruments ,chromosomes (XX/XY) ought to know this? Or Maybe thats not answer because what was a woman was never the actual question just as is a man and a woman equal? Was never the actual question. But taking at face value.

sadly, in the west where every donkey can legally IDENTIFY as whatever nonsense under the moon (me myself i want to identify as a baby gorilla), saying that only a human beings with an XX chromosome and a female reproductive system (aka ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix etc) can be called a woman, would have you being cancelled/blacklisted by these yeye people out there. thus why many today cannot answer a very simple answer like that!
Re: What Is A Woman? My Understanding So Far by STOICREALIST: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
Adult female human species born with a vagina as a sex organ which enables her to be able to get pregnant, give birth and suckle/nurture the baby.

Instinctively, they typically always seek pleasure in, and want and desire for themselves and their offspring:

-Comfort
-Protection (to be protected)
-Provision (to be to provided for and catered for)
-Strong leadership/perfect role model for offspring
-Companionship

However like every human we take decisions based on

- Instinct
- Intelligence

Mainly To achieve:

-The highest form of Pleasure possible
-At the quickest/shortest possible time
-Through the least expense of energy
-Through the least exposure to risks

The instinct of is always there for every human. However, compared to many animals, humans are born with not much or not very advanced survival instinct. We need societal influences and a lot of observation to develop self and intelligence. Unfortunately, societal influences are hacking the intelligence of many because the society and societal structure is badly influencing this intelligence.

Good Intelligence typically should rule over the pleasure seeking instinct especially when instinct wants to lead to destruction of self. But pleasure seeking and poor/ bad influence on intelligence is making the world progressively go mad today.

Sexy Big Madam Tokunbo Standard 2006 Honda Odyssey / First Time Of Sexually Transmitted Infections. / Unveiling The Pain No One Talks About In Marriage