Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,005 members, 7,956,725 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance (1458 Views)

"Gov't Officials Engaging In Oil Theft, Under-reporting Crude Production"- NSA / Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes / SERAP Sues Buhari Over Gag Order On Reporting Of Terrorist Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
horsepower102:

The government didn’t implement a sanitation policy in the markets. They literally abandoned their responsibility. So people were just doing what they wanted. The blame starts from the government. Ikpeazu to be specific.

You're right. My issue is, you don't say a house is dirty because the kitchen is dirty.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by horsepower102: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Where does your own start?

If the major areas are not taken care of, it's ridiculous to use minor areas as case study.

Ariaria market is like 2% of Aba. Stop this mental gymnastics that you are playing.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
Roboto11:

No, you use ChatGPT.

You don't follow Nigerian idiots that follow trends they don't know the meaning.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by horsepower102: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
Thanksful:

You're right. My issue is, you don't say a house is dirty because the kitchen is dirty.

Exactly.

You clearly understand the problem.

1 Like

Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Roboto11: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
Thanksful:

You don't follow Nigerian idiots that follow trends they don't know the meaning.

This one don talk.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
The only place they will tell you is dirty is in Abia state is Aba.

Ask them where in Aba. They will take you to the market.

1 Like

Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
Roboto11:

This one don talk.

For you to hear am be say them don recharge you
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by horsepower102: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
Roboto11:

Under reporting means what?

Under reporting means under reporting.

Good mean Good.

You are adding meaning to easily understandable words.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Roboto11: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
Thanksful:

For you to hear am be say them don recharge you

Ordinary ChatGPT?

1 Like

Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
Roboto11:

Ordinary ChatGPT?

Common sense them say e nor common. Reason am

1 Like

Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Roboto11: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
Thanksful:

Common sense them say e nor common. Reason am

You are proof.

Reason am.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
Roboto11:

You are proof.

Reason am.

If the short program you are running on is exhausted, you can start repeating the former before new program is installed in you.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Roboto11: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
Thanksful:

If the short program you are running on is exhausted, you can start repeating the former before new program is installed in you.

Of course numpty.

Everyone is your mate on Nairaland.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by paramakina202: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
Thanksful:
I spent a week in Aba. Spent another week in Umuahia. I plied a few roads. I argued with a Keke driver that took me from Michael okpara university of Agriculture to gate because of the the governor.

I asked him why they say the governor isn't doing anything. He couldn't say anything tangible. I was speaking from experience of the journey.

He ended up saying the governor isn't extending development to the villages.

Tell us what project Ikpeazu built and commissioned in Umuahia the capital of Abia state in his 8 years administration.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by MasterJayJay: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
horsepower102:

Ariaria market is like 2% of Aba. Stop this mental gymnastics that you are playing.

If you can't fix 2%, is it 98% that you can fix?

Continue to live in denial.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by MasterJayJay: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
Thanksful:

You sent me a Facebook link. I said I am not on Facebook. If you want me to see the picture there. Bring it here.

I didn't ask for any picture from you
You don't need it. Those that really want it will go and watch the video.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Hyperchi(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
Show us pic to justify ur case.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
Roboto11:

Of course numpty.

Everyone is your mate on Nairaland.

You be my pikin
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
paramakina202:

Tell us what project Ikpeazu built and commissioned in Umuahia the capital of Abia state in his 8 years administration.

I don't live in Abia state. Read with understanding. I said the road and environment isn't as bad as is being portrayed to us that live far away
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
MasterJayJay:

You don't need it. Those that really want it will go and watch the video.

You should have drop with with putting it under my mention
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by MXrep: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
MasterJayJay:

If you can't fix 2%, is it 98% that you can fix?

Continue to live in denial.
So you want us to fix two percent like the North and SW? You are not serious
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by paramakina202: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
Thanksful:

I don't live in Abia state. Read with understanding. I said the road and environment isn't as bad as is being portrayed to us that live far away

The roads was like that in Umuahia even before he become governor what he does is patching potholes within the city.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Nobody: 9:50am On May 01, 2023
paramakina202:

The roads was like that in Umuahia even before he become governor what he does is patching potholes within the city.

Patching potholes is what is called road maintenance. If he did that, I congratulate him.

We need maintenance culture in this country.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by paramakina202: 10:18am On May 01, 2023
Thanksful:

Patching potholes is what is called road maintenance. If he did that, I congratulate him.

We need maintenance culture in this country.

Which project did he start and complete in Umuahia the capital of Abia state in his 6 years administration?
So patching up potholes have become his achievement.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Nobody: 10:23am On May 01, 2023
paramakina202:

Which project did he start and complete in Umuahia the capital of Abia state in his 6 years administration?
So patching up potholes have become his achievement.

Read my submission again. Stop being emotional about issues.

I said I travelled to Abia State. The roads I plied were good. The only road that was bad was umudike road and that it is a federal road.

You said the roads were built by other governors.

You are right because I was in Umuahia during Orji Uzo era. He built most of those roads.

For the subsequent government to maintain those roads, they should be celebrated. Maintenance is more costly than new infrastructure in most cases.

Most road in the US were built long ago. If you want me to drop pictures I will.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by mrvitalis(m): 10:26am On May 01, 2023
Roboto11:
I talk am.

By 2027 some people go dey call themselves Ikpeazudients.
Name your state governor let's compare him to ikpeazu
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by paramakina202: 10:26am On May 01, 2023
Thanksful:

Read my submission again. Stop being emotional about issues.

I said I travelled to Abia State. The roads I plied were good. The only road that was bad was umudike road and that it is a federal road.

You said the roads were built by other governors.

You are right because I was in Umuahia during Orji Uzo era. He built most of those roads.

For the subsequent government to maintain those roads, they should be celebrated. Maintenance is more costly than new infrastructure in most cases.

Most road in the US were built long ago. If you want me to drop pictures I will.

Stop given credit to the wrong person he did nothing.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Nobody: 10:27am On May 01, 2023
paramakina202:

Stop given credit to the wrong person he did nothing.

That you didn't see what he did, doesn't mean he didn't do it. He may not have met your expectations, but he did well in road construction and maintenance
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by paramakina202: 10:34am On May 01, 2023
Thanksful:

That you didn't see what he did, doesn't mean he didn't do it. He may not have met your expectations, but he did well in road construction and maintenance

Well I base in Umuahia you don't, so I am in better position to know more than you do.
Compare Umuahia with other state capitals in SE you will understand better.
Ikpeazu and his mentor TA Orji is a disgrace to their generations.
You are here praising someone who was rejected even in his senatorial zone due to incompetence.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by Nobody: 10:44am On May 01, 2023
paramakina202:

Well I base in Umuahia you don't, so I am in better position to know more than you do.
Compare Umuahia with other state capitals in SE you will understand better.
Ikpeazu and his mentor TA Orji is a disgrace to their generations.
You are here praising someone who was rejected even in his senatorial zone due to incompetence.

May I know the type of development you are hoping to see in Umuahia?
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by paramakina202: 11:01am On May 01, 2023
Thanksful:

May I know the type of development you are hoping to see in Umuahia?

Ok you are satisfied by the level of development in Umuahia no need to argue with you anymore.
Re: Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance by MasterJayJay: 11:07am On May 01, 2023
paramakina202:

Ok you are satisfied by the level of development in Umuahia no need to argue with you anymore.
Leave that dude. He doesn't live in Abia state but he's defending Ikpeazu. Someone that doesn't stay in a place wants to tell those that stay in that place how good it is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killers Of Ahoada DPO SP Bako Declared Wanted By Rivers State Gov. 100M Bounty. / Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British / South Africa Overtakes Nigeria As The Biggest Economy In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.