Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him (1906 Views)

List Of Senators That Voted Against Electronic Transmission Of Results / May Tinubu's Name Never Depart From Your Mouth / Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by JAMO84: 11:46am On May 01, 2023
[quote author=NaijaCowFarm post=122855420][/quote]Oga just say amen, leave story.

1 Like

Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by JAMO84: 11:47am On May 01, 2023
Chimok:
Indomie generation don't know what they wish for themselves. I'm not trying to curse anybody but this madness in our youths must be channelled right if we must have any slight hope of Nigeria making it to the next decade.
Tinubu's life has been shrouded in secrecy over the decades but what we are looking at right now is his present day and state. We all know Tinubu didn't make any substantial mark while governor of Lagos state, even the predecessive and successive managers of Lagos all out-performed him. The likes of Marwa, Fashola, Ambode etc. We know majorly what he did is to channel half of the tepreasury of Lagos state to his ever unfilled purse till today. Tinubu was the man who in the full glare of Nigerians rented fake bishops, bought the ticket of APC flagbearer with stolen money which we all know unless we are too imature to understand things like that. Those Fashola, Osinbajo, Lai etc he supposedly made all came from APC taking over the reigns of national governance in 2015 or did u expect APC won and then PDP members became the beneficiaries. If Obi becomes the president today, those that strived with him will be direct beneficiaries at the national level, The Obianos, Soludos and very many others are all products of Obi. Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan all had their men at the helm at one point or the other at the national level
Obi took Anambra from the least developed state to one of the best managed and developed state today. His personality has been one to teach as moral lessons for the upliftment of humanity.and society.
Yes May the person of Obi happens to me. Amen
Oga leave story, just say amen to if you can.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by ozo13(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2023
Gustavowhite:
simple Amen (if you are Christian),Amin (if you are Muslim),or Ase/ise if you are a traditionalist would have sufficed
people has said amen to the prayer.
People that said Amen say make I tell u that May Anambra happen to you too.Oya say amen

7 Likes

Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by Haywhy3579: 12:14pm On May 01, 2023
Chimok:
Nigerians had a once in a life time opportunity to change their narratives after decades of terrible governance in which everything about Nigeria is completely on reverse. The youths remain the biggest hit because of high rate of unemployment and underemployment.. Just as the politicians have planned and sustained, some of these unemployed youths became ready tools in the hands of these politicians. There is no doubt Peter Obi remains the best candidate among those contesting yet some of these youths whose lives have been traumatized by the failed leadership continued to offer themselves as tools to the detriment of themselves and the nation in general.

Which way nigeria
U are a babbon and u should go and live in the zoo idiot. May Obi happened to those of u that voted obi so that u can labour in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by Turboking(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2023
Gustavowhite:
Amen
Now may tinubu’s drug crime,his murders (killing of funsho Williams) and his penchant for sniffing white substance happen to you and your kids

Can I hear a loud Amen?
if DSS arrest this one for libel and character assassination now, them go say free speech is dead. Most of you thinks because Nairaland being a faceless forum, you can say whatever you like. Don't worry in no distant future the long arm of the law will catch up with you to prove this inexpiable allegations

5 Likes

Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by maasoap(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2023
Christistruth02:
Tinubu is already happening to all Nigerians at the end of the month when he is sworn in

Too much sense no go kill you

1 Like

Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 01, 2023
ozo13:
People that said Amen say make I tell u that May Anambra happen to you too.Oya say amen

I will never say amen to prayers for Obi's Anambra, of Ezu river floating bodies and James Nwafor killings, to happen to my life. I am simply cursing myself doing that.

Yet I will happily say amen anywhere to my fortunes in life being tied to Tinubu's leadership success and reality Igbos deliberately love ignoring to be tainting the man with lies and evil propaganda.

If not that the Igbo man is emotional and clannish beyond redemption, it is glaringly obvious who is the better and far superior leader given both men have records we can inspect and judge.

For example, let us look at history of both at Party levels. Tinubu has been a dominant, leadership and creating force throughout his political life post 1999 with AD, ACN and APC.

Obi has been a disaster and pathetic 'ashawo' user as far as political Party involvement is concerned. While Tinubu took ACN he formed to the pinnacle of Nigerian politics, as opposition to PDP, Obi introduced division, rancor and infighting to APGA that further isolated the Party as a tribalistic entity .

In PDP he was anonymous totally and only went there because he can only follow and not lead or build as Tinubu always does wherever he goes and regardless of those involved.

In Labour, Obi has again only created a mess because his focus is on power alone. It is those Tinubu invested in, as a sound and fair Party boss, who worked for his APC victory. Big lessons for all Nigerians I expect to be lost in a clannish and bigoted Igbo like you.

No leader of leaders act as Obi does. I.e incapable of bringing their leadership force to bear on any entity or group they become involved with.

Contrast with Tinubu who dominates, innovates and leads anywhere you put him regardless of the complexities involved.

To be honest, I think you Igbos have been indulged enough for how dishonest and hateful you are. Even a child now knows regional autonomy and full restructuring is imminent. Simply partner with Tinubu to deliver it and make Obi your regional premier if you're sure you truly seek progress and Obi is the one to deliver it.

'One Nigeria' is finished. As a rebellious and secession-inclined people, why are you pretending to care the most about Nigeria today? Why is all that is being done, like full deregulation of the power sector Buhari has signed into law, not exciting you people if you are genuinely progressive? Whereas the SW, even with the Presidency, have already begun plans for full and comprehensive electrification of the region.

Why only focusing on Obi getting to Aso rock if, as you Igbos have always bragged, you only need "enabling policies" to show the greatness of the Igbo and transform the SE into Dubai?

Why do you people continue to be bitter, negative and in a murderous mood over Tinubu's presidency when it appears it will provide the "enabling policies" you have always hidden behind as excuses for your regional malaise?

As I have always stated, the average Igbo man never means what he says and never says what he means. My opinion is that you are all not concerned about progress for Nigeria.

You are simply desperate for an Obi Presidency you think will empower your socio-economic vagrant and migrant lifestyle instead of readying yourselves to embrace the 'charity begins at home' ethos Tinubu wants to use to transform Nigeria permanently for the better.
Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by Okoroawusa: 1:18pm On May 01, 2023
AMEN O!!!!
Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by Gustavowhite(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2023
Turboking:
if DSS arrest this one for libel and character assassination now, them go say free speech is dead. Most of you thinks because Nairaland being a faceless forum, you can say whatever you like. Don't worry in no distant future the long arm of the law will catch up with you to prove this inexpiable allegations
Hahaha e pain this one wella

I don’t think I said lie against tinubu,all these are public knowledge
Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by GOVERNORR: 1:55pm On May 01, 2023
Amen, Ameen, esaayyy!
Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by Gustavowhite(m): 1:56pm On May 01, 2023
ozo13:
who be this one
You want me to keep repeating the prayer,are you paying me for it?
I would take an obi as a son than tinubu the cocaine sniffing alien

Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by soojar(m): 2:46pm On May 01, 2023
Chimok:
Nigerians had a once in a life time opportunity to change their narratives after decades of terrible governance in which everything about Nigeria is completely on reverse. The youths remain the biggest hit because of high rate of unemployment and underemployment.. Just as the politicians have planned and sustained, some of these unemployed youths became ready tools in the hands of these politicians. There is no doubt Peter Obi remains the best candidate among those contesting yet some of these youths whose lives have been traumatized by the failed leadership continued to offer themselves as tools to the detriment of themselves and the nation in general.

Which way nigeria

If you think this is a curse better be careful because if you voted for Obi or Atiku this curse might come on you. Technically it is those people that voted either of the aforementioned names that made Tinubu president. Add Obi's vote to Atiku's vote you will see that it would have been a landslide defeat for Tinubu.

So please don't curse those that made Tinubu president because you are indirectly cursing Atiku and Obi supporters that voted against each other.

We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by JAMO84: 1:31pm On May 02, 2023
OneTemplate:

Amen 100%.
Say amen to the first prayer nau, abi you are not proud of your failed and defeated candidate?
Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by oilyngbati(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2023
May pit obi and Biafra ipob/ESN happen to all those who voted pit obi Labour Party-Amen
Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by ozo13(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2023
Gustavowhite:
who be this one
You want me to keep repeating the prayer,are you paying me for it?
I would take an obi as a son than tinubu the cocaine sniffing alien
if am to choose between Anambra state governed by Obi with his men and Lagos gov by Tinubu with his , I will gladly go for Lagos.No be by holiness, na by viability.If na by holiness, na buhari for carry first , but we all say he got no capacity to turn things around for the better
Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by tinsel: 4:33pm On May 02, 2023
Amen
Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by Odibembem: 4:38pm On May 02, 2023
Chimok:

Which way nigeria

May Tinubu happen to me in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by Odibembem: 4:42pm On May 02, 2023
JAMO84:
Oga leave story, just say amen to if you can.

May Tinubu happen to me in Jesus' name Amen. May Lagos happen to me in Jesus' name Amen. God forbid that Anambra should happen to me in Jesus' name Amen

1 Like

Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by Nobody: 8:00am On May 03, 2023
JAMO84:
Say amen to the first prayer nau, abi you are not proud of your failed and defeated candidate?

I am no fan of Obi. Proof of his misrule, while Governor of Anambra, are many and incontrovertible. He is bad market that can only be packaged and resold to gullible, uninformed and naive elements.

1 Like

Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by Nobody: 8:06am On May 03, 2023
Odibembem:

May Tinubu happen to me in Jesus' name Amen. May Lagos happen to me in Jesus' name Amen. God forbid that Anambra should happen to me in Jesus' name Amen

Indeed. Who would want the same fate as the dozens found killed and floating in Ezu river under Peter Obi's rule while the inept and/or complicit 'Him Tu Lie' conveniently looked the other way?

1 Like

Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by bfemi960(m): 9:35am On May 03, 2023
Wisfem:

No body voted Tinubu Stop deceiving your self, it's all copy and announce result, this is not the Election we all participated in...
Okay everybody voted for Obi right, keep mourning

1 Like

Re: May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him by ConfidentialDoc: 10:02am On May 03, 2023
seunmsg:
May Tinubu happen to me 🙏

cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Will Defend Israel If Allowed Passage To Israel - Simon Ekpa / Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence / Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.