Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle (20968 Views)

I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise / I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Kachifav: 5:23pm On May 08, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
pls can you also teach me.
Please reach out to me on
Zero eight one three nine two zero nine four five seven
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Kachifav: 5:30pm On May 08, 2023
Akinzola:
Pls check ur mail, have sent you a mail, thanks boss
I replied your mail do well to reach out to me on Whatsapp
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Ibadanpikin: 2:24pm On May 09, 2023
Kachifav:

Please reach out to me on
Zero eight one three nine two zero nine four five seven
pls this is my email ask4ibeh2020@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Ibadanpikin: 2:33pm On May 09, 2023
SegunBABA007:

Hi, you should start a YouTube channel it’s a perfect side hustle. We run a mentorship program as low as 500naira, let me know if interested
Interested

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Ibadanpikin: 2:35pm On May 09, 2023
komols856:

Become a Real Estate Investment Consultant and thank me later. Chat me on 08030897019 to know more about it
Interested
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Kachifav: 3:42pm On May 10, 2023
We
Gbagura:
Teach me boss
Whatsapp ; zero eight one three nine two zero nine four five seven
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Danempaco(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2023
There are two ways you can learn any skill

In today's digital world, there are a lot of possibilities and opportunity online which one can easily tap into

But first of all,

To avoid frustration and falling victim to scammers

✔️Don't think of any quick rich scheme or business or any promises of make money quick

Take to your heel when you see such

✔️Be ready to invest in yourself(your time to build up the skill you desire and your money to speed up the learning process)

✔️Research and do findings if you want to settle for any skill(to know if it is profitable(most Nigerian jumped into affiliate marketing because they heard they can make 100k weekly, now most of them are selling their account out of frustration)

✔️Be ready to do the work

No one is going to do it for you

To cut the story short

Search for a skill that interest you

Learn the basic for free with youtube,google

Consume materials and practice along

Pay for training and online courses as you build up

I hope this helps

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. / How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.