Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle (20970 Views)

I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise / I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Mattiegold: 2:59pm On May 04, 2023
Kachifav:
You can as well try Telecom business, I can teach you
I'm interested please
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Sified(m): 3:02pm On May 04, 2023
zanebaddo:
Bro I recommend this thread for you though it is not especially now that Geo names have become almost extinct!
Hi there, do you think it's harder to earn with that stuff these days? Especially for a newbie
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by afariogunone1(f): 3:05pm On May 04, 2023
Kachifav:

Please can you add me to the list of students?
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Xlogistics(m): 3:07pm On May 04, 2023
[quote author=Paulkon12 post=122926961][/quote]

Ok no problem, the cook book(soft copy)goes to 400naira, only
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 04, 2023
scanner1000:
Good evening everyone
Please I need a good suggestion about any soft skills I can do to earn money as a side hustle to my work.
I can't just depend on one stream of income and I'm a salary earner whose income is small..
Please I'm not meeting up my plans because of low income and financial constraint.

PS not yahoo or anything related to fraud
Soft skills are personal attributes like patience,critical thinking and problem solving which some have and some don’t what you need to learn is Hard skills.
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Father0fjesus: 3:17pm On May 04, 2023
I make footwear as disde hustle.

I don't even have a sewing machine or filing machine. I learnt it and just started rubbing it.
I invest less than 2k to make a plan slippers that I will sell for 7k.
It's 250% profit on every job I do and I can get upto 220-30 orders in a month. 100 to 150k as side hustle, not bad.

At the end of thr day, plus my job, I go home with 300k to 350k. No bad Sha

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Jesse6(m): 3:18pm On May 04, 2023
Good day boss
I wanna be put through on this
Xlogistics:

I am into YouTube. I own 2 monetized YouTube channels.
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Xlogistics(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2023
Jesse6:
Good day boss
I wanna be put through on this

Good choice, youtube has helped me substantially and I will urge you to start one ASAP o, no dulling. I can guide you through your YouTube journey, teach you everything you need to know and help you in any way possible. I charge only 500 naira. If interested reach me on my WhatsApp. See my bio
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Jesse6(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2023
Okay no problem
Thank you
Xlogistics:

Good choice, youtube has helped me substantially and I will urge you to start one ASAP o, no dulling. I can guide you through your YouTube journey, teach you everything you need to know and help you in any way possible. I charge only 500 naira. If interested reach me on my WhatsApp. See my bio

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by luluosas(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2023
I have interest in this, but no cash to start
iykepromotions:
Go learn domaining. ie how to buy and resell domains. Phone or computer can do it with a fast internet. Check out this free thread to get started; https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

I currently do it full time here in Nigeria.
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by scott12(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2023
Sucre6:

Are u in Abuja, ?? I am looking for where to learn coding from
Yes... I am in Abuja and I am a full stake developer. I can teach you full stake web development. You can join others I teach same. Please quote me if interested.
Tech stakes
HTML
CSS
SASS/SCSS
Javascript
Bootstrap
jQuery
Mysql
PHP
Laravel

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by teekay213(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2023
saasala:
By soft skill, I want to assume you mean digital skill.

Whatever you decide upon, ask yourself if you have the brain capacity to handle or process the skill you so long for.

I laugh when people say they want to learn coding, become a web master or software engineer. That shii ain't for dullards. It's not even for smart people who want to start making money from it immediately. The best time to start learning some digital skills is when you are a teenager or early twenties, when the troubles of life are minimal. You cannot learn some skills while being distracted by your wife and children or village people.

I know a lot, I have gathered plenty knowlege and skills, most of which I started learning when I was very young. Don't be like the lots of Nigerians who have jumped at a skill and ran out after a couple of months. Think well.

In a nutshell, digital skills is not for everyone. Some will become successful selling spear parts at Ladipo or selling laptops and phones at computer village.
Happy birthday to you, long life and prosperity.
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Salt06(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2023
Kachifav:

Pls Im interested
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Skillsnigeria: 4:00pm On May 04, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Barcalee: 4:04pm On May 04, 2023
Mattiegold:
I'm interested please

What does it entail pls
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 04, 2023
Painwontbreakme:
Register Sportybet, play popular football leagues games with small odds and thank me later
Chaii
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Sucre6: 4:29pm On May 04, 2023
scott12:

Yes... I am in Abuja and I am a full stake developer. I can teach you full stake web development. You can join others I teach same. Please quote me if interested.
Tech stakes
HTML
CSS
SASS/SCSS
Javascript
Bootstrap
jQuery
Mysql
PHP
Laravel

I am interested
How about python ?
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:35pm On May 04, 2023
amstamon:

U Wan use Autocad dey tke design sexual enhancement ads abi? grin grin
Dey play grin

You don't even know me outside selling herbs on nairaland.
Make everyone dey play.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Necxs: 4:46pm On May 04, 2023
Sucre6:

Are u in Abuja, ?? I am looking for where to learn coding from

If you're in Abuja and interested in coding, drop me a message or email me
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Efinem006(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2023
visaclick:
Come and learn autocad. It’s a hotcake yet lowkey that only a few know about.
I think i am interested undecided
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by CandidAdmin(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2023
Nwaotu10:
learn video editing
I'm interested
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Mattiegold: 5:03pm On May 04, 2023
Barcalee:

What does it entail pls
same thing I want to find out too
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Chetas81(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2023
The meaning of hustle IN correct English
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by komols856: 5:09pm On May 04, 2023
scanner1000:
Good evening everyone
Please I need a good suggestion about any soft skills I can do to earn money as a side hustle to my work.
I can't just depend on one stream of income and I'm a salary earner whose income is small..
Please I'm not meeting up my plans because of low income and financial constraint.

Become a Real Estate Investment Consultant and thank me later. Chat me on 08030897019 to know more about it
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by 9japarrot: 5:16pm On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics:

I am into YouTube. I own 2 monetized YouTube channels.

Can I get mentorship from you as a starter?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by slimsucre: 5:17pm On May 04, 2023
Starboytwo:
I for say yahoo, but you don rule an out

Teach me
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Kunlexity(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2023
Which of the soft skills do you have passion for?
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by AlexJustin(m): 5:34pm On May 04, 2023
You can learn CPL, SM Ads, Amazon FBA, Amazon KDP, Affiliate marketing and so many others.

Contact me to learn more. WhatsApp only 0901 223 0766

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by nkemjacob2(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2023
scanner1000:
Good evening everyone

Baba if catch maga u go throw away the money
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Xlogistics(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2023
9japarrot:

Can I get mentorship from you as a starter?

Sure you can. youtube has helped me substantially and I will urge you to start one ASAP o, no dulling. I can guide you through your YouTube journey, teach you everything you need to know and help you in any way possible. I charge only 500 naira. If interested reach me on my WhatsApp. See my bio

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. / How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.