Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,897 members, 7,866,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Cousin Is Gei - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin Is Gei (1995 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / My Cousin Is Addicted To Weed, Drugs / Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Is Gei by 1Sharon(f): 10:40pm On May 01, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
You must be out of your mind, you dafttt thing. Read the Ops message again and tell me if you haven't seen where it is mentioned that the teen girl said she's gai...

You talk one, I'll I talk a 100. It said she is gay, does that automatically mean she is sexually active?

Were you sexually active at 14?

Dunce Nigerian. Your 69 IQ is showing.

Who knows maybe you were fucking at 14 and think every teen at that age is doing the same.
Re: My Cousin Is Gei by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:23pm On May 01, 2023
Yes, you will talk 100, that's how fools waste words. I want to know the cave' you live in, such that you have never seen teens engaging in stuffs. Tell me about your $ickening sexual orientation, your conscience is dead that's why you don't care if the child the OP talked about, can be a threat to other teens in her environment. My concern towards the Ops post is to advise that the 14yrs teen be monitored, and It's exactly the same thing I would say if it was about a male teenage who claims to be gai.

You definitely are the one who abu$ed the teen in the OPs post, that's why you talk like you know her disregarding the content of the post, bi!itch.
1Sharon:

You talk one, I'll I talk a 100. It said she is gay, does that automatically mean she is sexually active?

Dunce Nigerian. Your 69 IQ is showing.

Who knows maybe you were fucking at 14 and think every teen at that age is doing the same.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Gei by 1Sharon(f): 12:22am On May 02, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Yes, you will talk 100, that's how fools waste words. I want to know the cave' you live in, such that you have never seen teens engaging in stuffs. Tell me about your $ickening sexual orientation, your conscience is dead that's why you don't care if the child the OP talked about, can be a threat to other teens in her environment. My concern towards the Ops post is to advise that the 14yrs teen be monitored, and It's exactly the same thing I would say if it was about a male teenage who claims to be gai.

You definitely are the one who abu$ed the teen in the OPs post, that's why you talk like you know her disregarding the content of the post, bi!itch.

You're proving your density even more.

By your logic aren't straight teen boys a threat? Teenage women don't rape grown women?

Isn't it heterosexual men that are raping women?

Should we now look everybody in a cupboard?

Why do you think she's sexually active because she's a lesbian?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Is Gei by Stevenbright(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2023
Failure2019:
So my 14 year old cousin told me that she's a lesbo. Tbh I'm glad she thought I was someone who she could trust but I'm a bit worried about her. I feel like I should tell her parents about it. She specifically told me that she doesn't want her parents to know. All of our parents are somewhat strict but I don't want any fingers to be pointed at me if something went wrong. So I'm thinking I should tell them. BUT I won't be surprised if they tried to do something like taking her to a pastor . I'm conflicted about this. I'm not really upto snuff about LGBT stuff either.

Ask her some important questions. Her response to them will determine if she actually knows what she is talking about.

1. What is the subject matter about?
2. How did she come to the conclusion of being a lesbi?
3. What experience or circumstances influenced her decision?
4. Does she have a lesbipartner? If yes, are they already sexually active?
5. Is this issue having any mental or psychological effects on her in any way?

Her responses to the above questions will determine your next line of action. Ensure you find out from her response that she knows what the subject matter is all about.

She might just be saying that ignorantly because she heard, read or watched something about it.

If she knows what she is talking about and already engaging in the associated acts, then you have a lot of work to do to disabuse her mind and counsel her to stop it.

If just saying it as result of media or other forms of influence that is yet to crystalized into action, then you just have to tell her to take her mind of it and of sex generally to focus on her studies as is too young for that.
Re: My Cousin Is Gei by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:15pm On May 02, 2023
Will you shaat app you emptyy barrel. I don't care about your stupiidd examples. I responded to the post based on it's content, but you feel the girl may not be sure of what she said, it's your opinion. Wether heterosexual, gai, or whatever, my point was that a sexually active teenager needs to be monitored to avoid such a teen influencing or abusing other children in the environment. Now get lo$t and fuckkk off my mentions.
1Sharon:

You're proving your density even more.

By your logic aren't straight teen boys a threat? Teenage women don't rape grown women?

Isn't it heterosexual men that are raping women?

Should we now look everybody in a cupboard?

Why do you think she's sexually active because she's a lesbian?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Gei by 1Sharon(f): 6:21pm On May 02, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Will you shaat app you emptyy barrel. I don't care about your stupiidd examples. I responded to the post based on it's content, but you feel the girl may not be sure of what she said, it's your opinion. Wether heterosexual, gai, or whatever, my point was that a sexually active teenager needs to be monitored to avoid such a teen influencing or abusing other children in the environment. Now get lo$t and fuckkk off my mentions.

There you again you again you slowpoke, what makes you think she's sexually active??
Re: My Cousin Is Gei by Godwin4444: 9:11am On May 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

...is she having sex already that she now knows and has come to the conclusion its women she likes to fvck?? All these small children seff grin

She just entered teen years ...all she's doing is playing to the script of the movies and media content they watch these days, there by trying to put a label on what she doesnt even understand but what she's seeing.......its media influence and the doctored lgbt manipulation that is everywhere these days

I remeber my neighbors kid that used to say he has super powers like henry danger... u need to see how he gets serious about it...

dont tell her parents..they will just demonize her......let her figure herself out as her hormones start to rage.......but let her know she's not ready or mature for sex yet.... So there is no point sexually boxing or labelling herself based on any media content as her life just started ..... she should explore, process and engage things as they unravel in the real world with boys and girls

God bless u

She might not even know what it entails but carried away by all these social media madness

U can always tell her about God n also let her reduce things she sees on social media

U can stylishly tell her mom but not d direct words she used that’s if her mom is d understanding type @ op
Re: My Cousin Is Gei by etrange: 3:05pm On May 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

...is she having sex already that she now knows and has come to the conclusion its women she likes to fvck?? All these small children seff grin

She just entered teen years ...all she's doing is playing to the script of the movies and media content they watch these days, there by trying to put a label on what she doesnt even understand but what she's seeing.......its media influence and the doctored lgbt manipulation that is everywhere these days

I remeber my neighbors kid that used to say he has super powers like henry danger... u need to see how he gets serious about it...

dont tell her parents..they will just demonize her......let her figure herself out as her hormones start to rage.......but let her know she's not ready or mature for sex yet.... So there is no point sexually boxing or labelling herself based on any media content as her life just started ..... she should explore, process and engage things as they unravel in the real world with boys and girls

I agree with many things you said, but I just wanted to point out that she doesn't need to be having sex to know the gender she's sexually and emotionally attracted to. Many gay people figured out they were different between the ages of 11 to 14. They just couldn't talk about it.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Gei by bukatyne(f): 3:15pm On May 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

Tell your cousin she's not a lesbian or any of the endless letters.
She's a human being who's still growing and yet to fully discover herself.
How she feels sexually does not define her.
Let her put away sexual thoughts from her mind for now, and focus on building herself.

Homosexuality is not normal even in nature, it's a disorder.

@bold:

Absolutely on point.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Gei by advanceDNA: 3:48pm On May 03, 2023
etrange:

I agree with many things you said, but I just wanted to point out that she doesn't need to be having sex to know the gender she's sexually and emotionally attracted to. Many gay people figured out they were different between the ages of 11 to 14. They just couldn't talk about it.

And and many pple get attracted to women but and get to the sex and realize its not flowing..and thats when start to realize they might be gay...
..sometimes pple get to the sex before they know the real deal...

How do u describe bisexual pple...
How do u describe people who fvck animals
Heck!! How do u describe all these gay men with wives having erecrion with women and birthing children but are actually gay....
Re: My Cousin Is Gei by etrange: 4:37pm On May 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

And and many pple get attracted to women but and get to the sex and realize its not flowing..and thats when start to realize they might be gay...
..sometimes pple get to the sex before they know the real deal...

How do u describe bisexual pple...
How do u describe people who fvck animals
Heck!! How do u describe all these gay men with wives having erecrion with women and birthing children but are actually gay....

Yes, I know some people figured out their sexuality after attempting sex. That's not thr bone of contention. You asked if she was having sex to have known she was gay. And I said she doesn't need to be having sex to know. That these other people you mentioned had to have sex to know thier orientation does mean the girl in question had to have had sex to know. It's not necessarily the case cause many people knew they were gay years before thier first sexual experience. Some gay men people have never had sex before due to religious reasons. Even bisexual people don't necessarily need to have sex to know their orientation. They know just like you know you're straight even without having sex.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Gei by advanceDNA: 5:02pm On May 03, 2023
etrange:

Yes, I know some people figured out their sexuality after attempting sex. That's not thr bone of contention. You asked if she was having sex to have known she was gay. And I said she doesn't need to be having sex to know. That these other people you mentioned had to have sex to know thier orientation does mean the girl in question had to have had sex to know. It's not necessarily the case cause many people knew they were gay years before thier first sexual experience. Some gay men people have never had sex before due to religious reasons. Even bisexual people don't necessarily need to have sex to know their orientation. They know just like you know you're straight even without having sex.

U dont know how i figured myself out...so dont run into conclusions....i experienced a lot of feelings and experimented with different pple while i was at her age...
.. sexual attraction can be a tornado for a lot of people in the beginning.......thats why i dont think a 14year girl old should start placing a label on something she just started feeling and doesnt undertand....girls?? Girls that can kiss boys today and kiss girls tomorrow ... na them confuse pass
Re: My Cousin Is Gei by etrange: 5:41pm On May 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

U dont know how i figured myself out...so dont run into conclusions....i experienced a lot of feelings and experimented with different pple while i was at her age...
.. sexual attraction can be a tornado for a lot of people in the beginning.......thats why i dont think a 14year girl old should start placing a label on something she just started feeling and doesnt undertand....girls?? Girls that can kiss boys today and kiss girls tomorrow ... na them confuse pass

Again, going back to your first comment, that sexuality can be a certain way for some people doesn't mean she needs to be having sex to know her sexuality. That's the point I am making. You might say she's too young know (this is arguable cause I have worked with gay teens. They had never had sex but thier sexuality wasn't up for debate), but asking if she's having sex already to have known she's into women implies that she first needs to have sex to know. And that's not only a wrong assumption but a dangerous one. That's all I'm saying. I'm not invalidating the experience of others.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Gei by advanceDNA: 5:52pm On May 03, 2023
etrange:

Again, going back to your first comment, that sexuality can be a certain way for some people doesn't mean she needs to be having sex to know her sexuality. That's the point I am making. You might say she's too young know (this is arguable cause I have worked with gay teens. They had never had sex but thier sexuality wasn't up for debate), but asking if she's having sex already to have known she's into women implies that she first needs to have sex to know. And that's not only a wrong assumption but a dangerous one. That's all I'm saying. I'm not invalidating the experience of others.

I never said she should go and have sex at 14 to know who she is...u seem to like to rush from from A to z...i said she isnt ready to put a label on her feelings because tgey may just be media influenced.....

.. if these kickoff teenagers arent ready for sex or even undertand it, just as 4-8 year olds are not....
whats the difference between what u are doing now trying establishing sexual orietation for her and what lgbt folks are doing calling children gay becos of innocent feelings noticed among children of 4-8 years olds??
Re: My Cousin Is Gei by etrange: 6:08pm On May 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

I never said she should go and have sex at 14 to know who she is...u seem to like to rush from from A to z...i said she isnt ready to put a label on her feelings because tgey may just be media influenced.....

.. if these kickoff teenagers arent ready for sex or even undertand it, just as 4-8 year olds are not....
whats the difference between what u are doing now trying establishing sexual orietation for her and what lgbt folks are doing calling children gay becos of innocent feelings noticed among children of 4-8 years olds??

I didn't say that you said she should go and have sex. I also don't care what LGBTQ folks are doing. All these things you're saying are not necessary unless you just want to pick up other things to argue about and that's a straw man's argument.

This was your question:

"is she having sex already that she now knows and has come to the conclusion its women she likes to fvck??"

And I'm saying this question invariably implies one has to have sex to know the gender they're into, and that's not necessarily the case cause a lot of teens know thier sexuality even without ever having sex. It's a simple submission with a definit premise. So how did I jump from A to Z?
Re: My Cousin Is Gei by advanceDNA: 6:12pm On May 03, 2023
etrange:

I didn't say that you said she should go and have sex. I also don't care what LGBTQ folks are doing. All these things you're saying are not necessary unless you just want to pick up other things to argue about and that's a straw man's argument.

This was your question:

"is she having sex already that she now knows and has come to the conclusion its women she likes to fvck??"

And I'm saying this question invariably implies one has to have sex to know the gender they're into, and that's not necessarily the case cause a lot of teens know thier sexuality even without ever having sex. It's a simple submission with a definit premise. So how did I jump from A to Z?

Lol..this nigga is funny....u are the one that will tell me what i am saying even after explaining....
The fact is..she is a kid...thats neither ready nor undertsand sex.... saying she's a lesbian is just premature until she understands... and thats ehy I asked if she had sex at that age to establish what she doesnt undertsand ...because some of them do have sex as early as 11-12

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour / HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX / Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.