Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. (9641 Views)

Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences / Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. / 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Lastpharoah33: 1:06pm On May 01, 2023
Reality3080:
if only u know 1.01 dey spoil

P
U never see 35 odd beat 1.02 before?
I swear, betting go humble you...

Who would believe Bayern Munich will deny me some funds yesterday ni? Just over 3.5 o

4 Likes

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2023
Axis313:
Good morning fellow hustlers,today being workers day,I just want us to recount our past hustling experiences especially just after our O Level education.

Let me start with my own,immediately after my SSCE,I work as a factory worker manufacturing nylon bags,the pay was 1500 naira,I work for like 2 years before gaining admission,after my OND,no place to do my Industrial Training,I have to opt for another factory work for a year,saving the money to buy form for my HND programme.

Throughout my HND,I have to work part time in a pool betting company own by a Lebanese to sponsor myself through polytechnic.

After NYSC,no job,I have to continue with the Lebanese pool betting job,even though it is little,I have to augment it with a bricklayer labour job meet up with my bill.

At a time I have to join it all with car wash job,but now after saving enough with little help from family,I start my own little business last year and I am doing relative well with room for expansion because I don't believe in a single stream of income,it must be diversified.

So please let us know your hustling experiences.
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by sacajawea: 1:46pm On May 01, 2023
Axis313:
now after saving enough with little help from family,I start my own little business last year and I am doing relative well with room for expansion because I don't believe in a single stream of income,it must be diversified.

So please let us know your hustling experiences.
So what's this Business you are doing now?

2 Likes

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by zeusdgrt(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2023
Axis313:

Not funny at all,some people I know have done clearing and forwarding i.e clearing lands and burning it.
Some have done bus conductors,I mean graduates,but now their story have changed for better.
Yes o
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by AbuAeesha: 2:29pm On May 01, 2023
verybadmouth:
Remote foreign job has been my savior. Nigeria failed me was out of job for 3 years
Hi,
Would appreciate if you can recommend any viable remote job.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Kachifav: 2:48pm On May 01, 2023
Telecom business a saving grace, all the way

2 Likes

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Omonigeriarere: 2:56pm On May 01, 2023
Nice2023:
I was born in Lagos state Surulere to be precise. After my secondary education I worked as a house keeper in one beautiful hotel where I was earning about 8k in 2002.

I hid this from my dad except my mum because I told my dad i was going for jamb lessons until after the 8th months there,I gained admission.

During my secondary days,I used to lend out money to my friends whose parents were rich,if i give them #50 I would be paid #100 or #120 or sometimes #500 to pay #1000 in those days.
I did this codedly for a very long time in school without our teachers or some class mate ever knowing about.

When I gained admission,I used to write exams for my fellow classmates for free until I was able to convert the idea for money and made so much from it. And I made sure I had nothing to do with women,despites the fact that I love women but i restrained and maintained my position of complete abstinence,which helped me to save the of sum #360,000 after my university education cum NYSC back then.

After graduation,it took me about one year to secure a banking job...that was how I started doing personal micro lending business which i started with the sum of 300k in 2012 and today,I have grown the money to the sum of 94million naira,with this,I have already secured a cooperative licence and by next year I shall also get my money lending licence secured.

In conclusion,see the money u have as a seed u can grow to any amount only if u can be sincere to yourself and the God who created u. Money is indeed like a seed that needs water to grow,if u an water it,there would be a time it will not need the water for growth anymore. That is when the money starts working for u.

Young men and women pls,save today so that the money will save u tomorrow.

That is my hustling experience and I thank God for that.

Thanks.

I am a governance/company secretarial professional. As a Chartered Company Secretary, I can help you to manage your boardroom governance and company secretarial portfolios in line with best practices.

I am also available for pre and post incorporation advisory and service.

Please feel free to get in touch by dialing - 2349161430326. I could also be reached through - topflightfm@gmail.com
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by KINGOFHEART4064: 3:31pm On May 01, 2023
For me, I started little business when I was in ss1, life is not easy though, may God bless our hand work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Axis313(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2023
sacajawea:

So what's this Business you are doing now?
My dear brother,I am selling phone accessories and I am also charging phones.
I am saving some money in order to start another line of business with the ones I am running now.

1 Like

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Axis313(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
cry cry cry cry cry
Na wa o.
I understand,God will turn your sorrow to joy.
All of us have one story or the other to tell.
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2023
Axis313:

Na wa o.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cursed be the day i was born. may the day i die have no peace too peace. cry cry cry cry
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2023
Axis313:

Na wa o.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cursed be the day i was born. may the day i die have no peace too . cry cry cry cry
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2023
Axis313:

Na wa o.
cursed be the day i was born
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Axis313(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cursed be the day i was born. may the day i die have no peace too peace. cry cry cry cry
It is well with you.May God Almighty ease your pain.
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Bfly: 4:24pm On May 01, 2023
Been in and out of job, been in and out of hustle.

Still running the rat race.

1 Like

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Mandela27: 4:58pm On May 01, 2023
My advice for youths,please learn a handwork, especially the guys here,I use God beg una,the country is not working, only ur handwork can guarantee u and ur family what to eat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Idrisk19(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2023
graduate last year, I couldn't go for mandatory NYSC due to age reason. I'm teaching in private school here, earning 17k monthly, spent around 8k on transport, with wife and 2daughters.

1 Like

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by KOLLEE(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2023
verybadmouth:
Remote foreign job has been my savior. Nigeria failed me was out of job for 3 years
Show your boy way o abeg o.
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by EmperorFred: 8:20pm On May 01, 2023
WaleCapital:
For many years I struggled, I won't go into details because if I do I no go leave here today, life was hard shaa, I remember eating only mangoes for days at a point because nothing dey and my neighbour get tree... The bottom line is crypto changed my life, I just had to learn the right things, while job no be bad thing, job no really dey change person life na just food money e dey give... Learn high income skills

If you're interested in learning how to make money trading crypto and all the other ways to make money in the crypto industry with just your smartphone, I'm making this golden opportunity available to just 20 people because this is something I wish someone did for me when I was starting out
WhatsApp:+2349053972206
Lol
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2023
Axis313:

It is well with you.May God Almighty ease your pain.
can u help me with 3k? cry
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by remsonik(f): 9:53pm On May 01, 2023
Lost my job 4 years ago and I decided to be my own boss, being an organic skincare and haircare therapist. I decided to go into a skill I love to do for myself fully.

2 Likes

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by ackifemmy(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2023
Whats SM adverts pls
lavylilly:
Hope you use SM to advertise.
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Babatee025: 11:12pm On May 01, 2023
Please I also need a job oo. I don't have any job am doing now. A graduate of mining engineering. God bless anyone who want to bless me and any those who wished to bless me also
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by HUSTLER001: 11:19pm On May 01, 2023
[quote author=Nice2023 post=122857478]May God use you as a point of contact as you sow a seed today. 2072526321,UBA.
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Rubyjade: 7:44am On May 02, 2023
Idrisk19:
graduate last year, I couldn't go for mandatory NYSC due to age reason. I'm teaching in private school here, earning 17k monthly, spent around 8k on transport, with wife and 2daughters.
What did I just read? How are you even coping cry
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by oxiide22(m): 8:07am On May 02, 2023
Nice2023:

I have eight lands.
Na next year i wan start to build.
bro pls help me with 50k
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Nice2023(m): 8:42am On May 02, 2023
oxiide22:
bro pls help me with 50k

I dey pick the money for ground...?
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by sacajawea: 12:30pm On May 02, 2023
verybadmouth:
What Kind of Jobs
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Idrisk19(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2023
Rubyjade:
What did I just read? How are you even coping cry
I'm not paying house rent, I'm living in my daddy apartment, though as Alfa under my daddy, if will to occasions like naming or wedding ceremony they will give us money with others,I used my share to buy little foodstuffs before I receive my salary.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Could Try Out Any Job For One Week, What Job Would You Choose To Try? / Torn Between A Msc And A MBA / Job Application Letter ★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.