Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. (9660 Views)

Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences / Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. / 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Axis313(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2023
zhirkovrado:
I have a long episode to type but let me eat first.
I am waiting to hear your experiences.

1 Like

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Axis313(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2023
odaniel1:
My neighbour told me about a buddy who told him to leave his 110k job since it means nothing in today's culture (it won't help you find a wife or girlfriend, for example), and because most of his coworkers are too young for him to relate to. Contrarily, I believe that is terrible counsel to offer to anyone in that situation, especially if things may get better. What do you think, guys?
Did his friend have an alternative job for him,or he is ready to foot his bill when he eventually resign.
That's bad advice,unless that your neighbor have enough savings to start his own business.

1 Like

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Dannydrums889: 10:38am On May 01, 2023
Anewadventure:

Boss, I just select one game over 0.5 between odd of 1.03 to 1.10 nak ahm 200k to win 6-20k just one game daily. I'm contended with the winning, E never burst and I dey save money daily. Don dey try ahm for more than a year now.
So there is no strategy/analysis involved?
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by lavylilly: 10:42am On May 01, 2023
isabi2lof:

Amen 🙏,thanks for your care.
Female live-in househelp needed urgently at Epe, Lagos (will be leaving in the house there) salary 25k(must be ready to work immediately don't call me if you are not ready to Start work now call 08032022867 or WhatsApp, age 15-20yrs (feeding and accommodation available) note this is not a agent work o.

1 Like

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by lavylilly: 10:43am On May 01, 2023
Please does anyone here know someone that might be interested in an accountant position? With 3-5 years of experience, residence around V.I axis.

Please send their CVs to recruits@hreade.com

2 Likes

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by DOINGS2022: 10:44am On May 01, 2023
ackifemmy:
Phone assesories and electronics importation
Real Estate management

Bro, greetings to you.
Kindly send pictures Of major phone accessories and electronics you've been importing.
Here is my WhatsApp number: +233553134541. Send yours too.

1 Like

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Nobody: 10:52am On May 01, 2023
Nice2023:
I was born in Lagos state Surulere to be precise. After my secondary education I worked as a house keeper in one beautiful hotel where I was earning about 8k in 2002.

I hid this from my dad except my mum because I told my dad i was going for jamb lessons until after the 8th months there,I gained admission.

During my secondary days,I used to lend out money to my friends whose parents were rich,if i give them #50 I would be paid #100 or #120 or sometimes #500 to pay #1000 in those days.
I did this codedly for a very long time in school without our teachers or some class mate ever knowing about.

When I gained admission,I used to write exams for my fellow classmates for free until I was able to convert the idea for money and made so much from it. And I made sure I had nothing to do with women,despites the fact that I love women but i restrained and maintained my position of complete abstinence,which helped me to save the of sum #360,000 after my university education cum NYSC back then.

After graduation,it took me about one year to secure a banking job...that was how I started doing personal micro lending business which i started with the sum of 300k in 2012 and today,I have grown the money to the sum of 94million naira,with this,I have already secured a cooperative licence and by next year I shall also get my money lending licence secured.

In conclusion,see the money u have as a seed u can grow to any amount only if u can be sincere to yourself and the God who created u. Money is indeed like a seed that needs water to grow,if u an water it,there would be a time it will not need the water for growth anymore. That is when the money starts working for u.

Young men and women pls,save today so that the money will save u tomorrow.

That is my hustling experience and I thank God for that.

Thanks.

Please, send me your mail or WhatsApp number. I have something crucial to discuss with you.

1 Like

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Akpatan: 10:54am On May 01, 2023
Axis313:
Good morning fellow hustlers,today being workers day,I just want us to recount our past hustling experiences especially just after our O Level education.

Let me start with my own,immediately after my SSCE,I work as a factory worker manufacturing nylon bags,the pay was 1500 naira,I work for like 2 years before gaining admission,after my OND,no place to do my Industrial Training,I have to opt for another factory work for a year,saving the money to buy form for my HND programme.

Throughout my HND,I have to work part time in a pool betting company own by a Lebanese to sponsor myself through polytechnic.

After NYSC,no job,I have to continue with the Lebanese pool betting job,even though it is little,I have to augment it with a bricklayer labour job meet up with my bill.

At a time I have to join it all with car wash job,but now after saving enough with little help from family,I start my own little business last year and I am doing relative well with room for expansion because I don't believe in a single stream of income,it must be diversified.

So please let us know your hustling experiences.
Me wey never see march salary, wetin i dey celebrate
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by dododawa1: 10:55am On May 01, 2023
GRACE along
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Nobody: 10:59am On May 01, 2023
Nice2023:
I was born in Lagos state Surulere to be precise. After my secondary education I worked as a house keeper in one beautiful hotel where I was earning about 8k in 2002.

I hid this from my dad except my mum because I told my dad i was going for jamb lessons until after the 8th months there,I gained admission.

During my secondary days,I used to lend out money to my friends whose parents were rich,if i give them #50 I would be paid #100 or #120 or sometimes #500 to pay #1000 in those days.
I did this codedly for a very long time in school without our teachers or some class mate ever knowing about.

When I gained admission,I used to write exams for my fellow classmates for free until I was able to convert the idea for money and made so much from it. And I made sure I had nothing to do with women,despites the fact that I love women but i restrained and maintained my position of complete abstinence,which helped me to save the of sum #360,000 after my university education cum NYSC back then.

After graduation,it took me about one year to secure a banking job...that was how I started doing personal micro lending business which i started with the sum of 300k in 2012 and today,I have grown the money to the sum of 94million naira,with this,I have already secured a cooperative licence and by next year I shall also get my money lending licence secured.

In conclusion,see the money u have as a seed u can grow to any amount only if u can be sincere to yourself and the God who created u. Money is indeed like a seed that needs water to grow,if u an water it,there would be a time it will not need the water for growth anymore. That is when the money starts working for u.

Thanks.

Tell me about this lending. I'm interested, how much can I get for a first timer and how much interest ? Is it a secured loan or unsecured?
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by millionboi2: 10:59am On May 01, 2023
Anewadventure:
Ummm! For this hustling experience, Wating sport betting don do me no be small thing oooh. I thought it was a legit and surest way of making money untill my financial worth started decreasing speedily coupled with severe depression and agonizing pains. Which method and strategy I no try? Na basket ball or na tennis or na rugby or na volleyball or na handball, or na cricket or na next manager, Everything burst

Guy man don try every available market and sport, no thing to show for it. Lost just full my bet history untill I started going for over 0.5 football match

Las Las na over 0.5 I dey take chop now.
Quiters never win winners never quit.

Shout out to all the active gamblers in the house. No give up on gambling, just dey bet with sense. Every way na way, E better pass stealing and engaging in social vices
over 0.5, how many games?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by vickydevoka(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2023
Anewadventure:

Boss, I just select one game over 0.5 between odd of 1.03 to 1.10 nak ahm 200k to win 6-20k just one game daily. I'm contended with the winning, E never burst and I dey save money daily. Don dey try ahm for more than a year now.
Save de money o. Bcus one day en go burst. Happen to my guy . After 3 months one game play 0-0, him got frustrated Bcus him no get savings

1 Like

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by oxiide22(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2023
Anewadventure:
Ummm! For this hustling experience, Wating sport betting don do me no be small thing oooh. I thought it was a legit and surest way of making money untill my financial worth started decreasing speedily coupled with severe depression and agonizing pains. Which method and strategy I no try? Na basket ball or na tennis or na rugby or na volleyball or na handball, or na cricket or na next manager, Everything burst

Guy man don try every available market and sport, no thing to show for it. Lost just full my bet history untill I started going for over 0.5 football match

Las Las na over 0.5 I dey take chop now.
Quiters never win winners never quit.

Shout out to all the active gamblers in the house. No give up on gambling, just dey bet with sense. Every way na way, E better pass stealing and engaging in social vices
let's talk
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Nobody: 11:06am On May 01, 2023
Axis313:

shocked
What?
200k?,that's too risky brother.
He's lying. He can't stake that much

2 Likes

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by vickydevoka(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2023
Viltron:

Tell me about this lending. I'm interested, how much can I get for a first timer and how much interest ? Is it a secured loan or unsecured?
Lending business is very very lucrative. My edo sisters de even add am jazz, so make u no payback. Dem go sell your collateral. If Hausa people de your area, u no even need collateral. Just give them record am. Them de sincere die. If edo or delta man come make sure you collect collateral. Most Nigerians survive on borrowing, but the issue be paying back. Make sure you have a lawyer and assess the person you are giving very well

3 Likes

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Anewadventure: 11:19am On May 01, 2023
millionboi2:
over 0.5, how many games?

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Anewadventure: 11:19am On May 01, 2023
oxiide22:
let's talk

I'm here for you
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Cmeo(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2023
odaniel1:
My neighbour told me about a buddy who told him to leave his 110k job since it means nothing in today's culture (it won't help you find a wife or girlfriend, for example), and because most of his coworkers are too young for him to relate to. Contrarily, I believe that is terrible counsel to offer to anyone in that situation, especially if things may get better. What do you think, guys?

It is not a terrible counsel but the best that can happen to you, only if your neighbor has the capacity to mentor you to greatness (Millionaire entrepreneur) within 1 - 4 years.
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by millionboi2: 11:28am On May 01, 2023
Anewadventure:

Yes boss nah around 1.03 to 1.10, I dey nak ahm 200k to chop 6-20k daily.

I don dey do ahm for more than a year now, E dey go steady steady. Just one match a day. No greediness nor covetousness
na wa o quite risky, the day one will cut, it will take you time to recover.
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Uniquekriss(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2023
Nice2023:

Thanks.

your story is quite beautiful and luck was also on your side in a way, people like u no go gree build house sha, they'd prefer to keep paying rent as he sees that money to build as waste when he can actually lend out the money and make profit

1 Like

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by millionboi2: 11:29am On May 01, 2023
ucheuzor1:

Be like say you never ready to make am for life. You have to cool down and find a game that will play. Dazzol
oga thy no dey know, anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by millionboi2: 11:32am On May 01, 2023
Axis313:

The highest I stake in games is 30k,just 3 games big teams vs small teams,low odds,win or over 2.5, but one of the biggies mess up and I saw my 30k being pocketed by bet9ja.
lol.... Betin is crazy, anything can happen.

2 Likes

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Nice2023(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2023
Uniquekriss:
your story is quite beautiful and luck was also on your side in a way, people like u no go gree build house sha, they'd prefer to keep paying rent as he sees that money to build as waste when he can actually lend out the money and make profit

I have eight lands.
Na next year i wan start to build.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Reality3080: 11:56am On May 01, 2023
ucheuzor1:

Be like say you never ready to make am for life. You have to cool down and find a game that will play. Dazzol
if only u know 1.01 dey spoil

U never see 35 odd beat 1.02 before?
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by LongLife4all: 11:59am On May 01, 2023
Look at how deserted workers thread is. This is to show you that many are not working.

1 Like

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Advocate1810(m): 12:17pm On May 01, 2023
dtruseeker:
I graduated in 2011 but couldn’t find job. A primary school mate asked me to come and be helping him in his carpentry shop. I spent almost a year with him when one day he introduced me to one of his client who is a renowned politician and not long he got me a job with the state government.

Your friend is good and want your success. God will not give satan Chance that will cause havoc btw you
Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Goalnaldo(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2023
After sec school, i worked in a bottle water company. My pay was 3200 a month, i was paid 3400 the next month. I swore that if they ever see me again let my life be miserable! I have worked as factory worker in 3 different comp, taught in a priv sch for 4 days lol, taught home lesson for a month, worked as a blogger for a sports website, worked in a hotel, betshop. I am currently working in a pharmacy. Omo, life is not easy, im still trusting and hoping on God for the big breakthrough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Uniquekriss(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2023
Nice2023:

I have eight lands.
Na next year i wan start to build.
congratulations and more money. God bless you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. by Nice2023(m): 12:52pm On May 01, 2023
Uniquekriss:
congratulations and more money. God bless you

I wish u all the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Torn Between A Msc And A MBA / If You Could Try Out Any Job For One Week, What Job Would You Choose To Try? / Expansion Of The Geographic Information Systems (gis) Field In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.