Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US (59109 Views)

Wallahi, I Will Do Only One Term & Retire To America - Governor Sule (Throwback) / Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead / Governor Ganduje And Wife Attends Son Graduation In London-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Harrynight(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2023
DEROX:
grin fulani marry white

Congratulations to them

But this white woman will away someday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by seguno2: 12:23pm On May 01, 2023
DEROX:
grin fulani marry white

UN Deputy Secretary General and former minister, Amina Mohammed’s mother is white and her father is Fulani.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by N3TRAL: 12:23pm On May 01, 2023
vanunu:
Is he married to an Amish?

Lol. An Amish girl wouldn't marry a Muslim. Ignore the dressing.

3 Likes

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by nedekid: 12:23pm On May 01, 2023
Ogiame:
While Nairaland APC miscreants are still struggling to eat 3 square meal, Sule, his entourage and his family are enjoying in the US.
😂😂
That was how I made a simple post yesterday, one of the hungry online miscreants wanted to start argument with me over president elect, I just told him he was right as usual. The guy left me in peace.

7 Likes

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by hashtagged(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2023
Chai
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Ladymillion(f): 12:23pm On May 01, 2023
Congrats to the latest couple ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by WantsandMore: 12:23pm On May 01, 2023
BloomingDale:
The black man gets the white ladies the white men don’t want. See wetin governor pikin go marry. Lol.

Meanwhile this same lady will be indirectly chopping and enjoying Nigeria’s wealth, while Nigerian children will be starving to death, and Nigerian women will be doing ashawo work just to survive.

African/Black man sold their women and children into slavery. Same thing is still ongoing. Black/African man is just damn too weak and corrupt.

Just look at the degenerate Nigerian men there smiling like the low self esteem fools they are. I just can’t look at their degenerate faces without wanting to puke.
why can't you just congratulate them & keep this opinion to yourself?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by oxygeng: 12:24pm On May 01, 2023
ZIKORAMAMACHI:
Is the lady older or my phone camera is faulty 😳
both!

4 Likes

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Reality3080: 12:24pm On May 01, 2023
Ogiame:
While Nairaland APC miscreants are still struggling to eat 3 square meal, Sule, his entourage and his family are enjoying in the US.
😂😂
shenedu na problem u put your self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Killerbag36: 12:25pm On May 01, 2023
T
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Ogiame: 12:25pm On May 01, 2023
Reality3080:
shenedu na problem u put your self
One of the miscreant I was talking about 🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by casualobserver: 12:25pm On May 01, 2023
Sule was based in the US before he became governor, I suspect his children were raised there.

6 Likes

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Robertgreene1(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2023
Lol someone said what's going on here grin ..l was expecting to see one white hottie that looks like Camilla Cabello

5 Likes

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Ladymillion(f): 12:26pm On May 01, 2023
ZIKORAMAMACHI:
Is the lady older or my phone camera is faulty 😳
it's all about compatibility and being married happily thereafter

5 Likes

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by slashthroat: 12:26pm On May 01, 2023
These haters dont know Gov Sule's family was raised in the U.S. even Sule himself lived there for years

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Ladymillion(f): 12:27pm On May 01, 2023
The brides shoe though!
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Edoziesmart(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2023
The Fulani guy didn't see young lady to marry even with all the money his father have?

Even some local Yahoo boys marry young white girls this days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by oxygeng: 12:28pm On May 01, 2023
The guy wanted to correct the nonsense (UGLINESS) in the family, but still made a wrong choice, should have look for something better (beauty-wise).
He should learn henceforth to keep everything in his mother's name to avoid stories that touch in the nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by NisewaVader: 12:28pm On May 01, 2023
Enjoy yourself
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Ivimmanuel: 12:29pm On May 01, 2023
Chinjo2:
You can see the hypocrisy of Muslim elites. If he were to get married to a Nigerian Christian girl they will say over their dead body but here they are flying to attend the wedding to someone who does not even believe in the existence of God. What a shame.
the thing tire o she no even cover hair

3 Likes

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by porthouse7(f): 12:29pm On May 01, 2023
em wife na Yoruba I guess
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by victorazy(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2023
successmatters:
Due to insecurity in his home state?

grin
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Ladymillion(f): 12:30pm On May 01, 2023
oxygeng:
both!
LWKMD @ yiur response
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2023
So with all the Nigerian money u guys have embezzled all u cud come up with is this old oyibo woman? A big disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by nedekid: 12:30pm On May 01, 2023
She looks Amish.

2 Likes

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by wree91: 12:32pm On May 01, 2023
Well for your information the boys mother who happens to be the Governors second wife is an Ibo woman
ggood:
The same Sule and his Muslims terrorists will kick against a Muslim marrying a Christian in Nigeria.

I can bet my balls this Sule son can never marry a Christian lady in Nasarawa

1 Like

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by ochiosa(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2023
Congratulations firs, but Where are the girl's parents? Anyway we will know if it's genuine love or if she is on a mission after the expiration of his fathers tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by wree91: 12:34pm On May 01, 2023
Its his first wife that is Yoruba, the second who happens to be the boys mother is an Ibo woman
porthouse7:
em wife na Yoruba I guess

1 Like

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by N3TRAL: 12:34pm On May 01, 2023
nedekid:
She looks Amish.

She's most likely not. Don't judge her by her dressing. She's just a modest, a perculiar girl. I also think she's in her 20s contrary to speculations here.

Amish and Mennonite do not marry outside their clan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by slam7000(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2023
Why is the bride looking like a Cele priestess while the groom looks like a chief usher?

Someone said he is Fulani. Can anyone confirm that…if he was Fulani, maybe he was trying to dodge the flogging ceremony…Fulanis have a tradition of tying wrapper across the chest and flogging each other repeatedly to attract their females or potential brides. This nigga is a coward.

Miyetti allah should banish his cowardly azz.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by isabi2lof: 12:38pm On May 01, 2023
The lady is young in my own eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige / Coronavirus: Don’t Extend Lockdown, NLC Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.