Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US (59160 Views)

Wallahi, I Will Do Only One Term & Retire To America - Governor Sule (Throwback) / Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead / Governor Ganduje And Wife Attends Son Graduation In London-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by franchasofficia: 12:38pm On May 01, 2023
BloomingDale:
The black man gets the white ladies the white men don’t want. See wetin governor pikin go marry. Lol.

Meanwhile this same lady will be indirectly chopping and enjoying Nigeria’s wealth, while Nigerian children will be starving to death, and Nigerian women will be doing ashawo work just to survive.

African/Black man sold their women and children into slavery. Same thing is still ongoing. Black/African man is just damn too weak and corrupt.

Just look at the degenerate Nigerian men there smiling like the low self esteem fools they are. I just can’t look at their degenerate faces without wanting to puke.
Hahahahaha oh BloomingBadMouth cheesy cheesy
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Investor137: 12:38pm On May 01, 2023
They are here enjoying civilization but kicks against it at home and the mumu followers anywhere belle face are carrying it on their head. See am he like better thing but them de islamize the poor ones to hate their fellow humans because they don’t practice same religions as them…

5 Likes

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Blake755: 12:39pm On May 01, 2023
This one no be cash out 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by highoctane: 12:39pm On May 01, 2023
ZIKORAMAMACHI:
Is the lady older or my phone camera is faulty 😳
Na green card abi?
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Saga16: 12:40pm On May 01, 2023
She's young.

Just because she isn't heavily made up and wearing body-revealing clothes you think she's old.

2 Likes

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Bluntemperor: 12:41pm On May 01, 2023
Chinjo2:
You can see the hypocrisy of Muslim elites. If he were to get married to a Nigerian Christian girl they will say over their dead body but here they are flying to attend the wedding to someone who does not even believe in the existence of God. What a shame.

TRUTH!
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Yusman316(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2023
slam7000:
Why is the bride looking like a Cele priestess while the groom looks like a chief usher?

Someone said he is Fulani. Can anyone confirm that…if he was Fulani, maybe he was trying to dodge the flogging ceremony…Fulanis have a tradition of tying wrapper across the chest and flogging each other repeatedly to attract their females or potential brides. This nigga is a coward.

Miyetti allah should banish his cowardly azz.
At least you asked for clarification. AA Sule is not Fulani. He is even from a minority tribe in Nasarawa state

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by vickydevoka(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2023
Chinjo2:
You can see the hypocrisy of Muslim elites. If he were to get married to a Nigerian Christian girl they will say over their dead body but here they are flying to attend the wedding to someone who does not even believe in the existence of God. What a shame.
No. They daughter can never marry a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by nedekid: 12:41pm On May 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

She's most likely not. Don't judge her by her dressing. She's just a modest, a perculiar girl. I also think she's in her 20s contrary to speculations here.

Amish and Mennonite do not marry outside their clan.
Ok. Anyway, congrats to them. She looks modest. Wife material.
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Saintinoo(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2023
DEROX:
grin fulani marry white

Informal education is not a crime, travel more. Not everybody in the North is Fulani.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by wildernessVoice: 12:43pm On May 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. Fulani in Nassarawa? When they talk down on your tribe now you will scream victimization.
check my signature for free stuffs!

It's rumoured Sule is from Yobe and not indigenous tribes of Nasarawa.
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Yusman316(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2023
Chinjo2:
So there are no Muslims married to Christians in Nigeria? I guess Tinubu is married to an atheist then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Dittodat: 12:44pm On May 01, 2023
DEROX:
grin fulani marry white
Tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by thaoriginator: 12:45pm On May 01, 2023
Zakari why na grin🙆🏾‍♂️
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by juman(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2023
His choice.
Why not marry a nigerian.

She is not older than him.
But look older because she is a bit fat.

Happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by slam7000(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2023
Yusman316:

At least you asked for clarification. AA Sule is not Fulani. He is even from a minority tribe in Nasarawa state

Thank you sir. I knew Fulanis paint themselves like drag queens and they love flogging themselves silly in order to get some love.

I was sceptical when I saw one of the many sons of governor sule wedding an oyibo Aladura girl. A Fulani won’t do that.

1 Like

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by ItisWell22(f): 12:48pm On May 01, 2023
ZIKORAMAMACHI:

😊

1 Like

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by henrimoto(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2023
ZIKORAMAMACHI:
😆😆😆 your phone camera is dusty!
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by sulakishop(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2023
Yahoo plus
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
This one no be Evenning Newspaper

Na MIDNIGHT Newspaper be this.. shocked
stop it please

U are using all your muscles to drag the tiger generator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2023
Chinjo2:
While you are very correct, her name Alysa is one of the Islamic names for a girl child meaning God is Salvation. So, we will not outrightly rule out any possible Islamic background. You would be amazed to know how rapidly most western women are embracing Islam without making any noice

1 Like

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by IamAsiri: 12:50pm On May 01, 2023
ZIKORAMAMACHI:

Na you snap am? 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by slam7000(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2023
juman:
His choice.
Why not marry a nigerian.

She is not older than him.
But look older because she is a bit fat.

Happy married life.

Some skinny men love ‘a bit fat women’. This man is one of them. Not every man is attracted by skinny or slim sharply women…if the woman isn’t fat, they won’t even approach or touch her.

1 Like

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2023
wildernessVoice:

Even if he is from anyone, are anyone people strictly Fulani?
There are many other tribes in Yobe
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by juman(m): 12:52pm On May 01, 2023
wildernessVoice:

I laugh. grin grin grin

It maybe true that their ancestors were originated from yobe.
As we read, buhari is not originally from daura, he originally from chad but he is now a star of daura.

My forefathers were originally from oyo, but for many generations from my family came from our village.
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Walamide: 12:53pm On May 01, 2023
The guy has secured his future. Tradition thrown into the mud
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Judolisco(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
The lady is in her 20s.

Boy looks like a nerd. Looks like he married his fellow nerd.

They really love each other 💕💕💕💕

The large grin on their faces isn't fake.

Members of the Groom's family are so happy!
which of d girls is in their 20's

2 Likes

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by FreeStuffsNG: 12:57pm On May 01, 2023
wildernessVoice:

He is from a minority stock in Nassarawa but not Fulani sir wink
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 01, 2023
BloomingDale:
The black man gets the white ladies the white men don’t want. See wetin governor pikin go marry. Lol.

Meanwhile this same lady will be indirectly chopping and enjoying Nigeria’s wealth, while Nigerian children will be starving to death, and Nigerian women will be doing ashawo work just to survive.

African/Black man sold their women and children into slavery. Same thing is still ongoing. Black/African man is just damn too weak and corrupt.

Just look at the degenerate Nigerian men there smiling like the low self esteem fools they are. I just can’t look at their degenerate faces without wanting to puke.
Hush it!

1 Like

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 01, 2023
No wonder Gov Sule has been saying he would retire to the U.S ..
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by FireUpNow(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2023
ZIKORAMAMACHI:
You too like quarrelling sef
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by kingyakos: 1:02pm On May 01, 2023
Them they use our money marry their mama mate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Africanus Noel, N 14-Year-Old Becomes Commissioner In Bayelsa. Photos / Army: Why We Initially Denied Our Personnel Were At The Lekki, Tollgate / EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.