Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US (59158 Views)

Wallahi, I Will Do Only One Term & Retire To America - Governor Sule (Throwback) / Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead / Governor Ganduje And Wife Attends Son Graduation In London-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by nedekid: 3:37pm On May 01, 2023
foleskay:

What's Amish??

The Amish, formally the Old Order Amish, are a group of traditionalist Anabaptist Christian church fellowships with Swiss German and Alsatian origins. They are closely related to Mennonite churches, another Anabaptist denomination. (wiki)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osfDwb9Uc0I
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Imstrong2(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2023
dazzlingd:

Whites are only fine in their early twenties and teens.
Many of them crack before 30 and look older than their age
Very thoughtful of you I was smiling at those saying she is older the whites age faster than blacks what most people see in Hollywood is the most prettiest, youngest and probably plastic surgery enhanced face especially form the ladies to project and boost the industry
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by kabukabu50(m): 3:44pm On May 01, 2023
jamesversion:

Pain written allover your comment. You don't have to take my comment personally. White women are alot better on the eyes, have more feminine gracefulness, more intelligent and birth cuter babies. They are also properly mannered.

If you were a black man, you wouldn't have agreed less. But you're a black woman, so I guess you'd love to deny the obvious.

Clearly you don't have a passport and have never lived with whites.

Everything you wrote is viewed through the eyes of what you see and experience on the internet and television.

1 Like

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Onelove508: 3:51pm On May 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
This one no be Evenning Newspaper
Na MIDNIGHT Newspaper be this.. shocked

Lolz
Last week newspaper 😁
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by jossytech(m): 3:52pm On May 01, 2023
Emir8:
The lady looks older. This people hates US but can't do without running to the United States. They should be running to Russia
or Saudi Arabia
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Elaigwu10: 3:57pm On May 01, 2023
mk the poor Muslim come see,if na Nigeria na them go sai we kind not marry a Christian...na a governor son marrying a white that know nothing about their religion.... religion only get rules for the poor
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Elaigwu10: 3:57pm On May 01, 2023
mk the poor Muslim come see,if na Nigeria na them go sai we kind not marry a Christian...na a governor son marrying a white that know nothing about their religion.... religion only get rules for the poor[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Godwinmy: 3:59pm On May 01, 2023
Congratulation!
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Godwinmy: 4:00pm On May 01, 2023
My turn to marry oyibo
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by izubext007: 4:01pm On May 01, 2023
even aboki don dey press to cash out
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by davidtemi(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2023
ZIKORAMAMACHI:
Is the lady older or my phone camera is faulty 😳
😂🤣😂🤣
D oyinbo no even get family to snap wit them also
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Psammmy(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2023
Are you really female cos ur hatred for the white female getting married to the Governor son is appalling.. People fall in love n not necessarily colour.. Damn

quote author=BloomingDale post=122859181]The black man gets the white ladies the white men don’t want. See wetin governor pikin go marry. Lol.

Meanwhile this same lady will be indirectly chopping and enjoying Nigeria’s wealth, while Nigerian children will be starving to death, and Nigerian women will be doing ashawo work just to survive.

African/Black man sold their women and children into slavery. Same thing is still ongoing. Black/African man is just damn too weak and corrupt.

Just look at the degenerate Nigerian men there smiling like the low self esteem fools they are. I just can’t look at their degenerate faces without wanting to puke.[/quote]
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Psammmy(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2023
That amish is probably virgin.. Any good looking one u see, Don sleep with over 20 men before age 20year.. Fact

quote author=vanunu post=122860956]Is he married to an Amish?[/quote]
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by BloomingDale(f): 4:20pm On May 01, 2023
Psammmy:
Are you really female cos ur hatred for the white female getting married to the Governor son is appalling.. People fall in love n not necessarily colour.. Damn

Yes I’m annoyed because the father is a Nigerian politician Thief who has stolen our wealth to go spend on another race that enslaved us and does not need it. The African children need it more and that marriage can never be successful.
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by AngelicBeing: 4:31pm On May 01, 2023
sad
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by HeroicMeastro: 4:40pm On May 01, 2023
successmatters:
Due to insecurity in his home state?
What insecurity again..
Nasarawa is one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by mywells: 4:41pm On May 01, 2023
Black Fulani preek with white kpekus the different is clear,what money can not do does not exist.
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by youngrichnigga: 4:44pm On May 01, 2023
I hope he's done his Hakimi's moves because oyinbos no send o undecided undecided undecided
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by bayelsaowei(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2023
Ogiame:
While Nairaland APC miscreants are still struggling to eat 3 square meal, Sule, his entourage and his family are enjoying in the US.
😂😂
grin
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Psammmy(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2023
I understand you anger and off course you and any Nigerian are entitled to that anger, however the governor son has a right to love. Actually I am kinda happy he is married to a normal white girl
BloomingDale:

Yes I’m annoyed because the father is a Nigerian politician Thief who has stolen our wealth to go spend on another race that enslaved us and does not need it. The African children need it more and that marriage can never be successful.

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Aduke96: 5:13pm On May 01, 2023
I think both husband and wife are both Christians.

May God have mercy on our politicians who use religion to divide us in Nigeria.
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by dazzlingd(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2023
Imstrong2:
Very thoughtful of you I was smiling at those saying she is older the whites age faster than blacks what most people see in Hollywood is the most prettiest, youngest and probably plastic surgery enhanced face especially form the ladies to project and boost the industry

A white girl of the same age with a black girl in her 30s is looking cracked.
The finest girls are the mixed ones, hybrid of korean and white dey fine die.
Or Hybrid of Korean and black girls….if you see those ones for gym, see skin. You may open your mouth and get lost. Or hybrid of Indians and other races. Those ones can fine die. We also have Mexican girls and Latinos. Most of the prettiest girls are mixed races. Fine girls dey this life bro, may we be blessed with strength, time and resources to enjoy as many of them as we can

But pure white girls are only fine in their early twenties and teen ages. They crack too soon. Black girls are way more prettier. Especially the mixed races… they can wound you with beauty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by BloomingDale(f): 5:15pm On May 01, 2023
Psammmy:
I understand you anger and off course you and any Nigerian are entitled to that anger, however the governor son has a right to love. Actually I am kinda happy he is married to a normal white girl

Normal white girl? Someone that cannot tell the difference between her husband and other black men. You never jam. Lol.
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by joshuaidibia(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2023
DEROX:
grin fulani marry white

I'm not sure she's even Muslim. I thought it's compulsory to marry a fellow Muslim especially the Hausa Muslims. Religious rules are truly for the poor.
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Rechargeam247(f): 5:22pm On May 01, 2023
Some people look older than their age while some like them older, goodluck to them.
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Fortruth: 5:35pm On May 01, 2023
BloomingDale:
The black man gets the white ladies the white men don’t want. See wetin governor pikin go marry. Lol.

Meanwhile this same lady will be indirectly chopping and enjoying Nigeria’s wealth, while Nigerian children will be starving to death, and Nigerian women will be doing ashawo work just to survive.

African/Black man sold their women and children into slavery. Same thing is still ongoing. Black/African man is just damn too weak and corrupt.

Just look at the degenerate Nigerian men there smiling like the low self esteem fools they are. I just can’t look at their degenerate faces without wanting to puke.

Dont mind them… All the loot the governors steal they give it right back to OYIBO- using their airlines aka British Aiways, their hospitals, their cars aka G Wagon, their women- even old hags like this one, their weaves, their clothes…

Foolish people dem never learn…

This is what Thomas Sankara and Ojukwu dem were trying to tell them but they dont want to hear what will benefit them…
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by obama99: 5:59pm On May 01, 2023
If na here for naija now the will disturbing people with hisba police
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by Obitroy(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2023
[quote author=chokekachy post=122858071]Zakari’s wedding to Alysa happened on Saturday, April 29 at McKinney Roughs Nature Park, Texas.

https://dailynigerian.com/photos-nasarawa-governor

Money is not everything in relationship if this fine guy can have peace of mind with this lady u will know what he has gone true the hands of Kim Kardashian female fans
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by malware: 6:19pm On May 01, 2023
kingyakos:

Which El- Rufai son is married to an Igbo lady, u want make him papa disown am

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/entertainment/ce175d0620e1d125e16fa44fc19d2b3c
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by kingyakos: 6:30pm On May 01, 2023
Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by simontosy(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2023
If na poor man do this kind wedding nobody will praise them. Poverty is a curse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate President: Tambuwal, Orji Uzor Kalu Visit Yari After Defeat / Africanus Noel, N 14-Year-Old Becomes Commissioner In Bayelsa. Photos / Army: Why We Initially Denied Our Personnel Were At The Lekki, Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.