Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project (19610 Views)

Tinubu Bishop, Ugokwe Prince, Makes List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council / Ugo Ugokwe Is Not A Fake Pastor, Nairaland Should Be Wary Of Fake News / Why Can't We All Support Joe Igbokwe For Governor Of Lagos 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Judolisco(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2023
Naijanascam:
One of the hired bishops then.....

u r correct he is one of d hired bishops
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Fiscus105(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2023
jeff1993:
If u read the write up, u will know it reeks of dirty political undertone.

The Igbos should just donate Joe Igbokwe to the Yorubas. I think he will more useful to them

Seeing igbokwe becoming gov in his home state during Tinubu reign.
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by hohafrank(m): 8:23am On May 02, 2023
Fake bishop.This is the reason his church will remain a begging church.
Why giving glory to man instead of God that makes all things happen.
If men can't praise God he will raise stone to do so.
He lacks deep understanding of open heaven.
He will keep struggling all the days of his life unless he read his bible with understanding.
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by ozo13(m): 8:23am On May 02, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:
Useless bishop..

I pray for bandit to finish uu....

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest..

don't u think this is on the harsh side.
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by donself9: 8:24am On May 02, 2023
Yankiss:
Joe Igbokwe is not an Igbo man. He is Nnewi man from Lagos state. He has never spoken well of his people nor ever supported any good Igbo cause. He is always on the side of outsiders. So, I dont regard Joe Igbokwe as Igbo man. He should stop deceiving us. Should change them officially to Joe Yoroubakwe.

You mean he is more Nigerian than being a typical igbo

1 Like

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by wisdomkid: 8:32am On May 02, 2023
Payment can come in various means. Hope we know that God is watching over us all?
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by slowice(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2023
Agbado bishop reaping from where he has sown.... Nothing to see here.
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by OAFMods: 8:42am On May 02, 2023
This declaration you made shall be on nobody but your household, children n your generation yet unborn. You shall live your existence based on this proclaimmation n it shall never depart from your lineage till your third generation.

SHINJACRUSADER:
Useless bishop..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by mamdanju: 8:44am On May 02, 2023
Just because he differs with your political views, you wished him death. What manner of people are you?

SHINJACRUSADER:
Useless bishop..

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by McLizbae: 8:46am On May 02, 2023
Did he say "my church" somewhere there!🤣🤣🤣

god of men!
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Hpesoj: 8:48am On May 02, 2023
Oblongata:
There is a lot everyone can benefit from the incoming government. Some people have decided to put all their eggs in one basket and when the time comes, they will be be screaming 'marginalization' and be disturbing seun here, as if na seun be their problem. I sha don talk.

But the North giving Buhari over 90 percent of the votes in 2015 and 2019 and the SW (Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo) giving Tinubu over 80 percent of votes is not "putting their eggs in one basket". You must think you're intelligent with what you just wrote.
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2023
jeff1993:
If u read the write up, u will know it reeks of dirty political undertone.

The Igbos should just donate Joe Igbokwe to the Yorubas. I think he will more useful to them

Reading urs shows more dirty bigotry undertone

Even the OP is not spared. Thank God both the Bishop and Donor are of same TRIBE, bfr now u people said they were fake n rented bt now POST-ELECTION we could see they are TRULY Men of God and not Artiste like u ppl claimed and now TAGGED "TINUBU'S BISHOP". People need proper psychological treat to cleanse MIND, format and at completion to give NEW ORIENTATIONS

GLeesMODEL:

TINUBU'S BISHOP
https://www.abujapress.com/2023/05/bishop-ugokwe-prince-praises-apc.html
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Nicenixon: 9:05am On May 02, 2023
Yankiss:
Joe Igbokwe is not an Igbo man. He is Nnewi man from Lagos state. He has never spoken well of his people nor ever supported any good Igbo cause. He is always on the side of outsiders. So, I dont regard Joe Igbokwe as Igbo man. He should stop deceiving us. Should change his names officially to Joe Yoroubakwe.
Lol! So Nnewi is now a town in Lagos state.
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by bhella10: 9:06am On May 02, 2023
Saga16:

Who now won?
Na Obi win. Landslide.
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Samogloby: 9:09am On May 02, 2023
I'm not surprised that one of the fake bishop is a developer from that region, they can do anything because of money even selling their family members, hard drugs trading in abroad and Nigeria. Later blaming others for their calamity!
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by bhella10: 9:10am On May 02, 2023
Igbokwe= Yorubakwe grin
Okorocha= Okoroawusa grin
Awon werey.
ENKR
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Ever8090: 9:29am On May 02, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:
Useless bishop..

wetin concern South South with una?
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Menclothing: 9:35am On May 02, 2023
Gods work will continue to grow
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by konvicted77: 9:52am On May 02, 2023
So, today my wife filled 12.5kg of gas for #11,850.
You can continue supporting ur party, tribal or religious candidate.
E no concern me ooh, i earn 7figures.
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by azeezboi(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2023
Bandits will wipe you out soon. Idiot
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Bkdson2121: 9:59am On May 02, 2023
GLeesMODEL:
Good

At least there is a reward for every service offered but greater rewards awaits us in heaven oga tinubu bishop
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by HEBEI: 10:16am On May 02, 2023
Comedy cheesy real comedy grin
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Mummyfour(f): 10:24am On May 02, 2023
500k and for a church building in the outskirts of kubwa?.

Haaa!!!.
God please let me not sell my conscience for a morsel of porridge.

Lord let me not lie, or desecrate your altar and wear a fake garb of bishopry because of political inclinations!
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by victorazy(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2023
Mr. Joe looks like R. Kelly's uncle.
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Abujaexpress: 10:43am On May 02, 2023
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by jice(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2023
GLeesMODEL:

https://www.abujapress.com/2023/05/bishop-ugokwe-prince-praises-apc.html

See your worth? Even Judas Iscariot 30 pieces of silver is way higher than what you sold your soul for.
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Dittodat: 1:04pm On May 02, 2023
Tinubu bishop? Rubbish trash from the IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by jeff1993: 2:06pm On May 02, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Reading urs shows more dirty bigotry undertone

Even the OP is not spared. Thank God both the Bishop and Donor are of same TRIBE, bfr now u people said they were fake n rented bt now POST-ELECTION we could see they are TRULY Men of God and not Artiste like u ppl claimed and now TAGGED "TINUBU'S BISHOP". People need proper psychological treat to cleanse MIND, format and at completion to give NEW ORIENTATIONS

Please swerve .... Dont quote me again
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Emekaonline: 2:17pm On May 02, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:
Useless bishop..

Bandits will finish you and your family before they reach him
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Sermwell(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2023
Oblongata:
There is a lot everyone can benefit from the incoming government. Some people have decided to put all their eggs in one basket and when the time comes, they will be be screaming 'marginalization' and be disturbing seun here, as if na seun be their problem. I sha don talk.
This is a very sick assertion. There are Igbos who voted for APC and PDP. But those Igbos who voted for LP are putting all thier eggs in one basket. grin grin

Continue deluding yourself
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Greattie08: 3:06pm On May 02, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:
Useless bishop..

I shake my head in pity for you & your entire generation, why are you wishing your fellow evil all because he disagree with you in the choice of candidate? why are you embittered & your heart filled with evil all because your neighbor decided to follow his conviction? there's one person that i know who behaves like that & his name is Mr. Devil. Anytime you decide to follow God/Christ and do His will, he hits you with all kinds of attacks. My question is, are you a devil? because only the devil can be so embittered with who never offended him but will like to take offence in people who doesn''t take to his view.
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by ChristianMuslim: 3:12pm On May 02, 2023
Joe is a Nationalist.. Unlike peter and the many tribal bigotry... Calling themselves Obidient.. wailing every blessed day and giving theirselves hope

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yobe Hospital Rejects Sabo Garba's Donation / K1 De Ultimate Releases Buhari's Re-election Video. Nigerians React / Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.