Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide (27288 Views)

Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend / Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide / Farmer Hacks Policeman To Death While Arresting Him For Murder. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by BloomingDale(f): 5:46pm On May 01, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I used to hear that married women from Edo state can never cheat on their spouse due to their strong traditional inclinations.

As doing so would bring untold and instant death or madness to the woman.

Abi all this stories from Edo State na wash?

And what would it bring to a cheating husband? Abi you think this world is as unjust as you men.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by fajob: 5:46pm On May 01, 2023
Waste of Life
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Benwallt(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2023
And folks in Edo still say their wives don't commit infidelity.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 01, 2023
Painful!!!

1 Like

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by SMARTMOTORS(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2023
Me?? Kill my self!....if I try am make i die!!

1 Like

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Fuckyoumod: 5:47pm On May 01, 2023
BloomingDale:
When husbands cheat they don’t know their wives also feel pain. Yet this fool had the audacity to attack his wife over just ordinary suspicion.

Who do you think all those cheats are cheating with, if not your wives, sisters, mothers, etc. One great Mumu has been sent to the underworld. Bye bye o. Greet Satan for me.
I pray you don't go about opening your mosquito legs wahhh-wahhhh like a dog after marriage.

Cheating by a woman is an abomination in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Cutehector(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2023
Poverty
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Spiritualizt: 5:49pm On May 01, 2023
BloomingDale:
When husbands cheat they don’t know their wives also feel pain. Yet this fool had the audacity to attack his wife over just ordinary suspicion.

Who do you think all those cheats are cheating with, if not your wives, sisters, mothers, etc. One great Mumu has been sent to the underworld. Bye bye o. Greet Satan for me.
The place of a women is different from a man, there are things you can't debate generally I am not in support of what the man did, but that imbalance is what rules the world.

1 Like

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by FireUpNow(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2023
An idiot did a terrible thing and dies stupidly. No rip to him @ all. Una too like Bleep and entitlement mentally
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Fuckyoumod: 5:51pm On May 01, 2023
BloomingDale:

And what would it bring to a cheating husband? Abi you think this world is as unjust as you men.
African men reserves the right to multiple wives. It's our culture and tradition. African women are forbidden from opening their legs to another man after marriage.

If you don't like it, [b]go to court [/b]and please don't marry an African man. Relocate to U.K where men don't marry more than a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by sync(f): 5:52pm On May 01, 2023
Men cannot tolerate infidelity but they do it against their spouses all the time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by BloomingDale(f): 5:55pm On May 01, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
African men reserves the right to multiple wives. It's our culture and tradition. African women are forbidden from opening their legs to another man after marriage.

If you don't like it, [b]go to court [/b]and please don't marry an African man. Relocate to U.K where men don't marry more than a wife.

Culture and tradition? I thought most of you were Christians, one man, one wife. Anyhow, the wives will be fucking on the down low. Do me, I do you, God no go vex. Moreover, you think say na only that your limp dick that serves multiple women them go dey fcukk for life?

3 Likes

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by policy12: 5:55pm On May 01, 2023
Just imagine the woman still dey alive to continue the real reason he committed suicide for.

He could av go with the judgement of the elders and move on with his life, though not easy but no woman is worth killing ones self for or commiting murder for.

Same issue happened in Kaduna about two years ago, the lecturer shot himself after discovered that his three children are not his. He shot the woman which she survived and shot himself, guess what she has relocated to USA now and the man his 6ft below the ground.

Men don't kill bcuz of infidelity, man up and move on with ur life.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by izibili44: 5:56pm On May 01, 2023
Ever8090:
This things hurts but I am not sure it is enough to commit murder and suicide at the same time..
HE no worth am at all. Now him don die and the woman in question go recover and continue were she stop. Me. I dey tell people he worth am. Leave her alone and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Moniya4Real(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2023
I beg, forget that one.. people react to same situations differently. Some men will even be willing to forgive the wife and move on while others will kill the concubine and the adulterous wife together and others will kill the concubine and still be with the wife.

TUANKU:
Sad.
There's a lot of mentally unstable people around us daily.
General health care services barely dey available not to talk of mental health institutions.

1 Like

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by BloomingDale(f): 5:57pm On May 01, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
I pray you don't go about opening your mosquito legs wahhh-wahhhh like a dog after marriage.

Cheating by a woman is an abomination in Africa.

Only small pikin dey fall for this nonsense. A cheating husband deserves a cheating wife. Shikena. No two ways about it. Nature has to maintain balance.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 01, 2023
angry Shey you no fit divorce, stupid fella
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by BloomingDale(f): 5:58pm On May 01, 2023
Spiritualizt:
The place of a women is different from a man, there are things you can't debate generally I am not in support of want the man did, but that imbalance is what rules the world.

The scales of nature will always be balanced. One of the abominations in the Bible is an unjust, aka imbalanced scale.

1 Like

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Skillsnigeria: 6:02pm On May 01, 2023
Hmmm, this news get as e bi
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Chidexthebest: 6:04pm On May 01, 2023
[quote author=Islie post=122865278]
Chris Benoit

1 Like

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Confirm4real(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2023
Na mumu man go kill himself because of foolish woman...
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Gboom: 6:11pm On May 01, 2023
BloomingDale:

Only small pikin dey fall for this nonsense. A cheating husband deserves a cheating wife. Shikena. No two ways about it. Nature has to maintain balance.
The bottom line is if your husband cheats on you, you will cheat back and society will blame you
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by lolu2019: 6:12pm On May 01, 2023
BloomingDale:

ode.what if he his honest.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by jude33084(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I used to hear that married women from Edo state can never cheat on their spouse due to their strong traditional inclinations.

As doing so would bring untold and instant death or madness to the woman.

Abi all this stories from Edo State na wash?

The tradition is still there and active but there is a way out of it. wink

Women these days are stronger than tradition
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by jude33084(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2023
BloomingDale:

A man that can kill his wife and commit suicide doesnt cheat.

He was faithful hence the action

person like me wont even bother because i am no pure cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by tunjijones(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2023
Neddstark:
Some people dont know how to handle infidelity of their spouses. As for me, i thank God i can to some level. If my wife chooses to screw someone else, inasmuch as it will pain me, i will move on and look for another woman. It is not because of someone that I had no idea how she came to this life that will make me commit murder or kill myself.

U don marry? If not Ur opinion no count.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by comodo: 6:18pm On May 01, 2023
If people could step inside a person who has been betrayed by the love of their life and feel the agony it causes, No one who is human will have it in their heart to cause someone that much pain and heartache.
Just pray it never comes to you. Even if you divorce your spouse, you will still be broken and lost for a very long time. Never in your life will you ever trust again

1 Like

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Psoul(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Eiya , infidelity is just that thing a man can never take even though they cheat the most, they'll be with the pain in their heart forever. Why cheat when you can simply walk away . 😢😢😢 He should have simply divorce her. What a waste of life

Stop having bad thing to say about men at every post. This is why it seem that men troll you. You'll open door for trolling and at the end you'll start acting as the victim. Stop it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) / Lagos DPO Kills Apprentice During Raid On Birthday Party (photo) / Notorious Thief Rescued From Being Burnt Alive At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.