Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide (27350 Views)

Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend / Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide / Farmer Hacks Policeman To Death While Arresting Him For Murder. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Enny2013(f): 8:15pm On May 01, 2023
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by SheggzmAn: 8:18pm On May 01, 2023
Neddstark:
Some people dont know how to handle infidelity of their spouses. As for me, i thank God i can to some level. If my wife chooses to screw someone else, inasmuch as it will pain me, i will move on and look for another woman. It is not because of someone that I had no idea how she came to this life that will make me commit murder or kill myself.
Wise
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Enny2013(f): 8:19pm On May 01, 2023
[quote author=Chidexthebest post=122867992][/quote]

U reminded me of one of my best wrestlers den.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Paragon4(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2023
And the wife survived ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Yoighaman(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2023
"The wife, who was still alive, was taken to the hospital where she is receiving treatment."

So the wife survived but he's dead, suicide for that matter. Now, another man will start mounting the same woman he killed himself over. What a sad way and reason to die.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Maysdevices(f): 9:19pm On May 01, 2023
PaulOtl:

I have said what I have said, aunty. And you there forcing a narrative on me as if...

Your talk is just too long and unecessary, for reals.
Again, at the emboldened undecided Typical Nigerian female reasoning when a man doesn't care if he loses them and the kids. How are you so sure, even...don't answer that.
DO NOT CARE IF SOCIETY LAUGHS AT ME. I am wired differently. I'm so glad I'm a man and I can stand my ground on what I decide to do, so long as it brings me peace.
I am sorry for mentioning you.

Good day
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 01, 2023
Maysdevices:
I am sorry for mentioning you.

Good day
Better.

Goodnight. Goodbye.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 01, 2023
In the novel "a brave new world" by Adous Huxley,
the family system have been demolished and
all romantic relationships were "open relationships" in which everyone belonged to everybody.

In that one one man one woman relationships was illegal, not only that, it was also seen as
archaic and barbaric.

I predict open relationships, polygamy and polyandry will be more common in the future,
the one man one woman ideology seems
unrealistic and unsustainable.

But who knows, I may be wrong.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by pikechukwu6(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2023
The gender own future... RIP man. the gender finally got you down. kiss

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by DeZoro(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2023
Poor masses
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by okuta007: 9:47pm On May 01, 2023
the thought that another man pour him hot akamu inside your wife kinikon dey make some men para like tomorrow no dey and when then think say she was mo a ning in sweet pleasure saying things like โ€œyou are the best, harder โ€ฆ. ye ye ye am finished, I am dead โ€ฆ o jisosโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ na day one dey make the men dey para - like kilode ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by TUANKU(m): 10:03pm On May 01, 2023
BlueAir:
Mentally unstable or emotionally tipsy? Learn to use the write qualifications. It's necessary to be a good judge
Oga you need to have a seat. Emotionally tipsy is not a medical condition, am talking of mental health challenges you're talking of emotions, the man is clearly unhinged.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by TUANKU(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2023
Moniya4Real:
I beg, forget that one.. people react to same situations differently. Some men will even be willing to forgive the wife and move on while others will kill the concubine and the adulterous wife together and others will kill the concubine and still be with the wife.

What exactly are you on about?
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by TUANKU(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2023
Draslo:

I pray you don't ever experience the pain of infidelity
Oga hundreds of men experience infidelity, there are many ways to settle it than to resort to murder and cowardice.
Why would you end your precious life because of a woman? shocked
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Fuckyoumod: 10:08pm On May 01, 2023
Maysdevices:
LOL. Donโ€™t use the eyes of the young girls you are moving around with to compare to women o. Women are very very very crazy, territorial and stone hearted

When you grow up, you will realize women are very dangerous and why they say โ€˜fear womenโ€™. You think you can keep two or three women? Itโ€™s like giving one meat to five lions.

Go and try and you will see with your eyes what your forefathers refused to admit. They will cheat on you, juju will come at you left and right because everyone is trying to keep you to become a favorite. You think Regina Daniels can close her eyes soundly as she is the favorite now?

One or two of your children will die because inside that five women, at least two witches or ogbanje are there. You will never be at at peace. It is only the most strong hearted of men that can handle multiple women.

It is not even about being rich, so better be very careful what you wish for. You want multiple pussy because you think women are toys until your eyes clear.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ lol, this man self..
But Why you hide under female na?
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Fearyourcreator: 10:30pm On May 01, 2023
Spiritualizt:
it's sad we've condescend to the level we're currently, we don't take pride in following the beliefs of what makes us Africans. The western culture have corrupted our values and traditions. We definitely need to trace back our footsteps or we continue to grope in darkness.
Blacks and inferiority complex ehn... Marriage don turn rubbish... Which one be walk out if you are not satisfy... Most times those saying walk or those walking out bad character full their body... Very selfish people... Is it bad for one to work on their bad side... Useless people doing rubbish saying that is what makes them happy... My baby girl will always tell her na respect man dey chop pass... If you disrespect am he fit beat you... And if he wan reach beating run no wait dey drag cus if you die you die... Caution your mouth and respect the man... If you get bad character na marriage dey reset many people brain... Now people dey encourage nonsense character calling it self love... Happy people on social media... Sad behind their selfie camera... Most of these people are not really happy...
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Gboom: 10:36pm On May 01, 2023
Maysdevices:
Lol. If you know how many men are living with cheating women and they donโ€™t say shit. Growing up, I used to think it worked that way but it doesnโ€™t. People donโ€™t really care

It is not that easy to kick your wife out or leave your home, especially when there are kids and there is no money.

The world has changed
You are not far from the truth but the menace is part of societal corruption
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Gboom: 10:38pm On May 01, 2023
BloomingDale:

Dey there, make pant dey wear you.
Anty, i no dey understand you
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Tinubuderanged: 10:42pm On May 01, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/infidelity-edo-farmer-hacks-wife-with-cutlass-commits-suicide/?amp
when you are looking for the real devil, please don't go far just look at the nearest woman by your side.
Lucifer was a woman!!
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by BloomingDale(f): 11:03pm On May 01, 2023
Gboom:

Anty, i no dey understand you

Huncle, wetin you no understand?
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Biletaste(m): 2:07am On May 02, 2023
The man will be shocked if he could not find his wife on the other side of life. He will learn.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:09am On May 02, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I used to hear that married women from Edo state can never cheat on their spouse due to their strong traditional inclinations.

As doing so would bring untold and instant death or madness to the woman.

Abi all this stories from Edo State na wash?

He might have married her from outside Edo.

Man might be from Edo, woman from wherever else.

Or, they might both be from another tribe altogether.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by sharone21(f): 3:48am On May 02, 2023
Fuckyoumod:

I used to hear that married women from Edo state can never cheat on their spouse due to their strong traditional inclinations.

Any woman in these places cheating must be doing it very codedly or already tired of the marriage and separated from the husband even if not physically yet.

E no be like those who attend owambe party and brazenly come home in the car of boyfriend while husband raise curtain up dey see who dey drop wife for house almost regularly and the wife just enters the house like that just because probably boyfriend dey feed him family.

As a woman in these places, bride price and traditional wedding is highly honored and means one has been 'bought off' the market so the honorable thing to do is to be loyal to your King . Doing otherwise is like playing between living and death and could also be detrimental to your husband or kids( depending on the particular area).... That is y all the DNA paternity stuff u people think is a joke in your area may not sell in other areas.... Mind u, I'm not talking of having a child before marriage or dating boyfriends before marriage... Marriage is different and a covenant.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by SaLongs1(m): 5:14am On May 02, 2023
Fuckyoumod:

Na dem dey do pass.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by IamMobisola(f): 6:30am On May 02, 2023
Gboom:

The bottom line is if your husband cheats on you, you will cheat back and society will blame you
Well the rate of paternity fraud in Nigeria should already tell you women no longer care about tradition.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by IamMobisola(f): 6:34am On May 02, 2023
Draslo:

I pray you don't ever experience the pain of infidelity
Women have been experiencing the pain of infidelity since the beginning of time due to menโ€™s greediness CUM tradition and yet we didnโ€™t hear them killing their husbands or even leaving their marriages.

Itโ€™s not new
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by simfrost90210: 7:13am On May 02, 2023
Caramia2020:
Two lives destroyed over infidelity or suspicion. Too bad divorce would have been better.

The woman isn't dead oo
She's responding to treatment..

He just attempted to kill her and she almost died, then he drank the rat juice that killed him.. i'm really surprised at all of these deeds.. What A Life!!! What will he tell GOD?
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by simfrost90210: 7:23am On May 02, 2023
Fuckyoumod:

grin grin grin Edo women and kpash na twins.. to kpash dey sweet dem pass food, i never hear dis one wey you yarn oh., where dat matter dey as you talk am sef, na for one big village for inside Enugu State area..
RIP 2d man sha.. his judgment was brash, it took a toll on him which has now brought about eternal damnation on himself.. Unfortunate!!!
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by policy12: 7:27am On May 02, 2023
Maysdevices:
You probably didnโ€™t read to the end

She survived

I did the woman is still alive, receiving treatment, and the man is dead. Tell me if the woman live long which i pray she do, won't she remarry or even have a boy/ma friend. So there is no reason to kill or commit suicide for.

I am not justifying any of their act but u see in this life just live in Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marwa: Possession Of Cannabis Is A Crime, But We Do Not Criminalise Ordinary Use / Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death / Car Wash Attendant Steals Customer's SUV To Punish His Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.