Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide (27354 Views)

Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend / Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide / Farmer Hacks Policeman To Death While Arresting Him For Murder. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by nathyx(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2023
But Women sef must you cheat undecided undecided this gender called women can never be trusted angry angryGod save us from Wolves hiding in sheep's clothing Amen.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by zedegit: 6:34pm On May 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Eiya , infidelity is just that thing a man can never take even though they cheat the most, they'll be with the pain in their heart forever. Why cheat when you can simply walk away . 😢😢😢 He should have simply divorce her. What a waste of life

It's psychological. Any man whose wife cheats sees himself as a failure because he failed as a man to protect his number 1 prized possession.

He equally sees the efforts he put in to marry her as a waste if someone else could have her without lifting a finger.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Neddstark: 6:38pm On May 01, 2023
tunjijones:

U don marry? If not Ur opinion no count.

From 20, every adult is fit for marriage. Whether i am married or not will not change your poverty situation.

1 Like

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by BloomingDale(f): 6:43pm On May 01, 2023
Gboom:

The bottom line is if your husband cheats on you, you will cheat back and society will blame you

Dey there make pant dey wear you.

1 Like

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Streetmovement(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

So the man is dead by suicide but left the wife to live a painful life of agony and pain by hacking her to stupor.

What a life!!
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 01, 2023
Neddstark:
Some people dont know how to handle infidelity of their spouses. As for me, i thank God i can to some level. If my wife chooses to screw someone else, inasmuch as it will pain me, i will move on and look for another woman. It is not because of someone that I had no idea how she came to this life that will make me commit murder or kill myself.
How sure are you the new woman won’t screw someone else?? Lol who no go no know…. As for me I no go marry , just baby mama level .. even if I marry we no go Dey the same house. Make I no die before my time
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Fearyourcreator: 6:59pm On May 01, 2023
Spiritualizt:
some persons are emotional, when their mind is made-up no going back, The times we are currently encourages infidelity in marriages, This is just the birth-stage more hearts will be broken cus imorality have taken over the world, darkness is here.
People encourage this nonsense infidelity... If you know you will cheat dont marry... Either man or woman... No marry... If your wife pour you acid or husband matched you ... You die ni yen...
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by MrAgbako: 7:00pm On May 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as i always say:"THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY MAD PEOPLE; AND IF YOU FOOLISHLY DO, DONT TEMPT THE ANIMAL!
The problem there is how to identify them o. Some people knows how to hide their true colors until it is too late
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by KaptainAfrika: 7:05pm On May 01, 2023
Poverty makes a man suspect his wife of infidelity, rich men don't give a damn, after all they can have another bussy...
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Stevenbright(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I used to hear that married women from Edo state can never cheat on their spouse due to their strong traditional inclinations.

As doing so would bring untold and instant death or madness to the woman.

Abi all this stories from Edo State na wash?

Big wash!
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Hassanmaye(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Eiya , infidelity is just that thing a man can never take even though they cheat the most, they'll be with the pain in their heart forever. Why cheat when you can simply walk away . 😢😢😢 He should have simply divorce her. What a waste of life
I agree with you on this, men cheat Alot in marriage, just go to universities and see cars but the same men hate their...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by kapelvej: 7:08pm On May 01, 2023
Used to be a veru quite village
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Shezzman: 7:08pm On May 01, 2023
Making sense. You do talk wisely. Wonder why you're always attacked sometimes...
IyaebeTheGreat:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Hassanmaye(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2023
BloomingDale:
When husbands cheat they don’t know their wives also feel pain. Yet this fool had the audacity to attack his wife over just ordinary suspicion.

Who do you think all those cheats are cheating with, if not your wives, sisters, mothers, etc. One great Mumu has been sent to the underworld. Bye bye o. Greet Satan for me.
They go to universities and colleges to cheat but can't tolerate the same thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by VawulenceProMax: 7:13pm On May 01, 2023
siofra:

Wtf??!!
Nlque rule two.
yes you are taking too much air that real humans should be taking. You can't be struggling oxygen with us. U are better off as a manure siof6
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by bonnyhope: 7:13pm On May 01, 2023
Why is divorce so difficult for some people
They prefer dieing to divorce
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2023
MrAgbako:
The problem there is how to identify them o. Some people knows how to hide their true colors until it is too late

its very easy after marriage to see the "MAD" signs.... the problem is that many stay married to the demon, even after they saw its true face (thinking they can change people etc.)

1 Like

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Maysdevices(f): 7:18pm On May 01, 2023
Ever8090:
This things hurts but I am not sure it is enough to commit murder and suicide at the same time..
Attempted murder
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by tabaralph: 7:33pm On May 01, 2023
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by tunjijones(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2023
Neddstark:

From 20, every adult is fit for marriage. Whether i am married or not will not change your poverty situation.

Your fada is the one living in abject penury.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Maysdevices(f): 7:41pm On May 01, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
African men reserves the right to multiple wives. It's our culture and tradition. African women are forbidden from opening their legs to another man after marriage.

If you don't like it, [b]go to court [/b]and please don't marry an African man. Relocate to U.K where men don't marry more than a wife.
LOL. Don’t use the eyes of the young girls you are moving around with to compare to women o. Women are very very very crazy, territorial and stone hearted

When you grow up, you will realize women are very dangerous and why they say ‘fear women’. You think you can keep two or three women? It’s like giving one meat to five lions.

Go and try and you will see with your eyes what your forefathers refused to admit. They will cheat on you, juju will come at you left and right because everyone is trying to keep you to become a favorite. You think Regina Daniels can close her eyes soundly as she is the favorite now?

One or two of your children will die because inside that five women, at least two witches or ogbanje are there. You will never be at at peace. It is only the most strong hearted of men that can handle multiple women.

It is not even about being rich, so better be very careful what you wish for. You want multiple pussy because you think women are toys until your eyes clear.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Maysdevices(f): 7:42pm On May 01, 2023
policy12:
Just imagine the woman still dey alive to continue the real reason he committed suicide for.

He could av go with the judgement of the elders and move on with his life, though not easy but no woman is worth killing ones self for or commiting murder for.

Same issue happened in Kaduna about two years ago, the lecturer shot himself after discovered that his three children are not his. He shot the woman which she survived and shot himself, guess what she has relocated to USA now and the man his 6ft below the ground.

Men don't kill bcuz of infidelity, man up and move on with ur life.
You probably didn’t read to the end

She survived
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Maysdevices(f): 7:44pm On May 01, 2023
Gboom:

The bottom line is if your husband cheats on you, you will cheat back and society will blame you
Lol. If you know how many men are living with cheating women and they don’t say shit. Growing up, I used to think it worked that way but it doesn’t. People don’t really care

It is not that easy to kick your wife out or leave your home, especially when there are kids and there is no money.

The world has changed
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by BlueAir: 7:45pm On May 01, 2023
Mentally unstable or emotionally tipsy? Learn to use the write qualifications. It's necessary to be a good judge
TUANKU:
Sad.
There's a lot of mentally unstable people around us daily.
General health care services barely dey available not to talk of mental health institutions.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 01, 2023
Now, what stopped him from using the sniper to put out his wife, and then use it to delete himself too from the land of the living??
Oh, let me guess...he wanted to exert pain on her through the machetes cuts , to gain pleasure from seeing her die painfully.
But nah! Fail! grin

Now he's the one dead and facing judgement already. The adulterer was left behind to jump into the arm of another man another day.
Foolish man. Sniper was even available. undecided
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Spiritualizt: 7:48pm On May 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

People encourage this nonsense infidelity... If you know you will cheat dont marry... Either man or woman... No marry... If your wife pour you acid or husband matched you ... You die ni yen...
it's sad we've condescend to the level we're currently, we don't take pride in following the beliefs of what makes us Africans. The western culture have corrupted our values and traditions. We definitely need to trace back our footsteps or we continue to grope in darkness.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by xtivin(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/infidelity-edo-farmer-hacks-wife-with-cutlass-commits-suicide/?amp
Mumu man, now his wife has free highway to knack anyone but he is gone 6ft. So sad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 01, 2023
Maysdevices:
Lol. If you know how many men are living with cheating women and they don’t say shit. Growing up, I used to think it worked that way but it doesn’t. People don’t really care

It is not that easy to kick your wife out or leave your home, especially when there are kids and there is no money.

The world has changed
At the emboldened words...It would be as easy as taking candy from a white kid for me. I will do it in a heartbeat.
I have no time for nonsense. You cheat, I catch you, you go. You and your kids. You can keep them if they want to follow you. Let them keep remembering why you left my life and house.
Raise them yourself, or take them to your cheater accomplice.
That way, she doesn't stress my life and make me annoyed whenever I see what my seed and her ovaries produced, side-by-side.
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Maysdevices(f): 7:57pm On May 01, 2023
PaulOtl:

At the emboldened words...It would be as easy as taking candy from a white kid for me. I will do it in a heartbeat.
I have no time for nonsense. You cheat, I catch you, you go. You and your kids. You can keep them if they want to follow you. Let them keep remembering why you left my life and house.
Raise then yourself, or take them to your cheater accomplice.
That way, she doesn't stress my life and make me annoyed whenever I see what my seed and her ovaries produced, side-by-side.
I will never support cheating on my husband but women on these days are not what they used to be AT ALL. So food for thought below.

Men always ask the following question to women who want to leave their cheating husbands but always forget it pertains to them until it’s too late grin

What if the next one cheats, and the next one? And also the next one? You will marry fifteen times? You must be very rich.

You are not married yet sha, once you are you will realize it is not as easy as you think it is to just exit a marriage you executed in the face of society, except of course you are very rich and even that same society will laugh at you everyday
Re: Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 01, 2023
Maysdevices:
I will never support cheating on my husband but women on these days are not what they used to be AT ALL. So food for thought below.

Men always ask the following question to women who want to leave their cheating husbands but always forget it pertains to them until it’s too late grin

What if the next one cheats, and the next one? And also the next one? You will marry fifteen times? You must be very rich.

You are not married yet sha, once you are you will realize it is not as easy as you think it is to just exit a marriage you executed in the face of society, except of course you are very rich and even that same society will laugh at you everyday
I have said what I have said, aunty. And you there forcing a narrative on me as if...

Your talk is just too long and unecessary, for reals.
Again, at the emboldened undecided Typical Nigerian female reasoning when a man doesn't care if he loses them and the kids. How are you so sure, even...don't answer that.
DO NOT CARE IF SOCIETY LAUGHS AT ME. I am wired differently. I'm so glad I'm a man and I can stand my ground on what I decide to do, so long as it brings me peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex / Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k / Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.