Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,223 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

My Gf Is Nuts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is Nuts (3162 Views)

My GF Is Getting Married, I Don't Think I Can Survive It / Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised / My Gf Is Always Wet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Is Nuts by Nobody: 10:20am On May 02, 2023
LeeSmart:

And there is never anything to overlook in men abi? Continue being onesided ma'am
Women naturally overlook so many things in men, cheating, bossy, dominance, agression and what have you but small thing from a woman wahala have come
Re: My Gf Is Nuts by Nobody: 10:53am On May 02, 2023
frozen70:

When they say women are drama queens

Do you think they it's a joke

If a woman want to be funny while with you

She will start a drama that will keep you in suspense

Real men that understands that don't have issues with that
That wasn't necessary tho... Enjoy ur day
Re: My Gf Is Nuts by frozen70(f): 1:48pm On May 02, 2023
Killbillz:

That wasn't necessary tho... Enjoy ur day

You are welcome
Re: My Gf Is Nuts by MechanicMike: 2:08pm On May 02, 2023
LittleBigDick:
I love my gf. But when shes having her period she becomes completely unreasonable. Everything i say is suddenly wrong, she gets skeptical of everything and she demands i make her feel better because she feels bad. Then a week later she apologizes for being like that.
Is this normal?

So Yor girlfriend have nut? Bro is Yor girlfriend a man? Are u gay sir?(no offenscce) angry
Re: My Gf Is Nuts by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2023
illicit
Maybe u are giving her space during her period

She may not like it

I don't sleep in the same bed with a menstruating woman and I seldom eat from them, but I make them understand why, I will rather be the cook

We are cool

Very ethical. cool

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Nuts by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 02, 2023
LeeSmart:

Ur type no plenty 4 naija again oo, u're a rare gem. Friendly offer, how can i get 2 hav dinner with u?
BRO is shooting his shot🙌😅
Re: My Gf Is Nuts by LeeSmart: 3:19pm On May 02, 2023
4Humanity4All:

BRO is shooting his shot
Lol baba i no de shoot anything oo, i'm married nd it might be shocking to tell u daht my wife is on nairaland too.
Re: My Gf Is Nuts by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 02, 2023
4Humanity4All:

BRO is shooting his shot🙌😅
He's married. grin
Re: My Gf Is Nuts by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 02, 2023
LeeSmart:

Ur type no plenty 4 naija again oo, u're a rare gem. Friendly offer, how can i get 2 hav dinner with u?
Thanks.
Re: My Gf Is Nuts by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 02, 2023
LeeSmart:

Lol baba i no de shoot anything oo, i'm married nd it might be shocking to tell u daht my wife is on nairaland too.
Oh. So, na just cruise 😅
Re: My Gf Is Nuts by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 02, 2023
Nia69:
He's married. grin
Ok
Re: My Gf Is Nuts by BscHolder: 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
PureFace1:

So many weak guys in Nigeria that make excuses for women treating them like trash.

I understand occasional mood swings but mentruation shouldn't be an excuse for women to treat you like trash unless she do not have enough respect for you to begin with.

My woman don't treat me like that during her period because she know i won't tolerate such and why should i lol. I understand the care aspect but not letting you speak or transferring aggression on you that's excessive and should not be tolerated unless you are a man with no value that enjoy being treated like trash.

You will know the level of respect your woman have for you by how she treat you during her period.
bro you nailed it.
I'm in a similar situation and out of frustration I just ghosted the bastard.
It's not a funny experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turning Point / My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money / You Can't Find This Anywhere On The planET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.