Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success (523 Views)

I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting / Free Soccer Tips For Your Betting Success / Online Sports/football Betting Success With My Sure Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success by sportstrader101: 5:20pm On May 01, 2023
good day everyone
i'm here to introduce everyone to a system in sport betting must especially football betting that has proven to be effective I will also give you reasons why I tagged it effective.
SYSTEM:
1.20---1.50 ODDS DAILY rollover for 7 days

REASON FOR EFFECTIVENESS
Small odds are more likely to win, yes i know rollover has never been an option for anyone but the the reason why rollover has not favoured you all 1 we run fixed odds like been based on a particular odd 2 we extend it for a longer period of time.

my method of trading sports bet has proven to be effective and guarrantees weekly turnovers and that i will prove to everyone here in this platform with a free one week trading odds
yes i trade weekly meaning i rollover weekly and cashout
i dont base on a particular odd today might be 1.30 tomorrow can be 1.50 odd but my aim is after 7 days i will make good withdrawable amount
joining my whatsapp group cost 1500 naira weekly subscription but for now i will do a free one week here on nairaland so you all can see and believe for yourself

1 Like

Re: Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success by sportstrader101: 5:30pm On May 01, 2023
day1
betking booking code:CN8Z1
Hapoel beer sheva-- Maccabi haifa
away team to score @1.24 odd
game starts by 8:30pm

BET WISELY
Sportstrader101
Re: Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success by sulorog(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2023
Op, na waooo for you, just one game you want us to bet on it. Guy , you are not good don't come here and waste people money. If you claim you are good drop five games on a ticket, not one game and you want to make money on people head here. Nobody should subcrbe to his game, we are not fool here.
Re: Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success by sportstrader101: 7:27pm On May 01, 2023
sportstrader101:
day1
betking booking code:CN8Z1
Hapoel beer sheva-- Maccabi haifa
away team to score @1.24 odd
game starts by 8:30pm

BET WISELY
Sportstrader101
day 1 successfully won 6 days more to go
remember it is a 7 days rollover plan that guarantees sure weekly cash back

Re: Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success by sportstrader101: 7:31pm On May 01, 2023
sulorog:
Op, na waooo for you, just one game you want us to bet on it. Guy , you are not good don't come here and waste people money. If you claim you are good drop five games on a ticket, not one game and you want to make money on people head here. Nobody should subcrbe to his game, we are not fool here.
bro you are misunderstanding me i have not asked anyone for subscription yet for now i am doing this for free i deal on 7 days rollover of 1.20-1.50 odds so i doing a free one week so enjoy the ride

1 Like

Re: Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success by sportstrader101: 7:35pm On May 01, 2023
if a man can startup a business with 1million naira and wait patiently for a long period of time to gain his capital back and profit then why are we not treating bet as a business and make our profits gradually

1 Like

Re: Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success by sportstrader101: 7:42pm On May 01, 2023
today 24 percent was made think about it and you will see sport trading is a profitable business to venture into and with my platform you are sure of making good profits weekly
@sportstrader101
Re: Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success by sulorog(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2023
sportstrader101:
bro you are misunderstanding me i have not asked anyone for subscription yet for now i am doing this for free i deal on 7 days rollover of 1.20-1.50 odds so i doing a free one week so enjoy the ride
I understand you well brother, the one week free you are giving out is just a game, that is what am not happy with. If you are good as you claim give five games on a ticket, that is what am saying. One game on a ticket don't not make you good, people come on nairaland to scam people of their hard earned money and make them loss their capital. When you have loss back to back to back, they will say we move, what happen to the money lost. Op,ask I said before give five games on ticket, let us judge you with it, if you are good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success by sportstrader101: 9:38am On May 02, 2023
Good morning all
Day2
Betking booking code:B4NMD
Sweden Superettan
Helsingborgs--Gais=X2
@1.34odds
Starts by 6pm

@Sportstrader101
Re: Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success by Demayor11: 9:46pm On May 05, 2023
How do I join
Re: Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success by schoolboymatt(m): 11:08pm On May 05, 2023
sulorog:

I understand you well brother, the one week free you are giving out is just a game, that is what am not happy with. If you are good as you claim give five games on a ticket, that is what am saying. One game on a ticket don't not make you good, people come on nairaland to scam people of their hard earned money and make them loss their capital. When you have loss back to back to back, they will say we move, what happen to the money lost. Op,ask I said before give five games on ticket, let us judge you with it, if you are good.

you prefer to choke like 40 games in one ticket, bet 100 and win 37million ahbi
Re: Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success by schoolboymatt(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2023
sportstrader101:
Good morning all
Day2
Betking booking code:B4NMD
Sweden Superettan
Helsingborgs--Gais=X2
@1.34odds
Starts by 6pm

@Sportstrader101

Football no certain, but I get the concept.
Re: Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success by sulorog(m): 12:25am On May 06, 2023
schoolboymatt:

you prefer to choke like 40 games in one ticket, bet 100 and win 37million ahbi

Schoolboymatt, na waooo for you, did I tell you 40 games. Oga , I say 5games. When person no sabi, he go dey find excuse to justify his failure.
Re: Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success by sportstrader101: 10:06am On May 19, 2023
Demayor11:
How do I join
not now sir when it's time I will inform all
Re: Sports Trading....the Best Option To Betting Success by sportstrader101: 10:07am On May 19, 2023
Today's game
Australia A league
Melbourne city--Sydney
Handicap:away(0:2)
@1.31 odds

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Win The Next Ballon D'or? Messi Vs Haaland / 2023 Ballon D'or Live Streaming / If Only Osaze Plays In D Ucl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.