Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Free Life Changing Opportunity (a Must Read) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Free Life Changing Opportunity (a Must Read) (208 Views)

Live A Crisis Free Life As A Sickler / Coronavirus - Ghana Announced Free Life Insurance Cover For 112 Doctors / Job Opportunity. A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Life Changing Opportunity (a Must Read) by Honsla: 9:56pm On May 01, 2023
Sequence to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7672145/never-pay-money-buy-these

I created a new account to stay anonymous.
Why pay for an online course when you can get it free !

In order to reduce poverty and brokeness in our society I will be giving free mentorship and money making πŸ’΅tips here.
Do you know you can make money online via your mobile phone with just a social media account. Hit me up in the thread to learn
* Romance scam
*Crypto πŸ’² cam
*Fake American, Britain, and UN grant update (currently trending)
*Loading of banks in the us, uk and some parts of Europe 🌍
*Bet9ja and sportybet local
*How to meet monetize YouTube fraudulently (you won't believe this sh#t)
*Chinese work (consignment)

why am I doing it ?
I know you might ask my motives for giving all these updates for Free, lols
Okay here are my reasons
*To make more money - one of my reasons to teach others these skills is to make more money πŸ€‘, yeah we gonna share percentage in every cash out,
*To make more millionaires from Africa 🌍
* We rise by lifting others

1 Like

Re: Free Life Changing Opportunity (a Must Read) by Honsla: 10:21pm On May 01, 2023
Romance work. (dating)
In the hustle kingdom (Hong Kong) scam is Haram. You can use the word "work" or "update".
I.e romance work, crypto work, loading work etc.

Back to the topic dating is one of the most work in the world 🌎.
Apart from Nigeria many other nationals across the globe are involved in romance work, the Asians, Americans and many parts of Europe are involved in romance work.
It's not a Nigeria thing.
It's the simplest of all hustle, and it comes in different forms
*Man to woman
*Woman to man
*Man to man

Requirements for romance work -
*You need an email account (preferably Gmail)
With your unique name i.e mark Crawford, Davies Gilbert, Anthony wells etc.
*A social media account (preferably old Facebooks or Instagrams for beginners, we have sites we card for professionals I won't expose them here. You can also use Grindr if you are doing man to man)
*Your unique photo ( no worries I go give you that one free)
*Formats - very necessary, like what to text, question and answer for clients ( normally I choke for this one it's plenty)
Re: Free Life Changing Opportunity (a Must Read) by Honsla: 10:29pm On May 01, 2023
You are free to ask any questions for anything up there. And you are free to add yours too ( serious minds only)

I will be dropping all updates listed above here, keep following keenly
Re: Free Life Changing Opportunity (a Must Read) by Honsla: 10:40pm On May 01, 2023
I don't respond to emails for now,
For security reasons now
You can indicate the work you wish to learn and I will guide you.

Note: i have a telegram channel and Whatsapp group for hustlers, but I won't be sharing it here (too risky)

All updates shall be given in this thread, just tighten your seatbelt, it's gonna be a long ride
Re: Free Life Changing Opportunity (a Must Read) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2023
Posting all this here is not really necessary, the world at large do read news here…
I am an electrician incase your light spoil wink

1 Like

Re: Free Life Changing Opportunity (a Must Read) by Babakolanut(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
I want to earn $ monthly and prepared to share %,pls be my mentor. Whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com thanks

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police IN Abia / Happiest 63rd Birthday To My Mum / The Story Of The Donkey And The Tiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.