Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,721 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders (16440 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) / Dino Melaye Meets Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife, Mama Peace (Photos) / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 5:11am On May 02, 2023
will not be a christian governor, a muslim governor but a governor with the fear of God - Dino Melaye . Pictures one: Dino Melaye meeting kings in Kogi State

I will not be a christian governor, a muslim governor but a governor with the fear of God

https://twitter.com/_dinomelaye/status/1650938607983534113?t=qgN282psB7EVjSXrugCS-g&s=19

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 5:14am On May 02, 2023
Pictures 2: Dino Melaye meets king of Ebira Land and other kings in Kogi State

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 5:16am On May 02, 2023
More pictures of Dino Melaye visits to king of Ebira land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:18am On May 02, 2023
Big Dino

9 Likes

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 5:18am On May 02, 2023
Cross sections of Senator Dino Melaye meeting party faithfuls and leaders of Pdp in Kogi State

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 5:20am On May 02, 2023
More photos of Senator Dino Melaye visits to the Pdp leaders in Kogi State

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 5:22am On May 02, 2023
More pictures below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 5:24am On May 02, 2023
More photos of incoming governor Dino Melaye visits to the religious leaders in Kogi State. Really Senator Dino Melaye loves religious leaders in Kogi State

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 5:26am On May 02, 2023
More pictures of the incoming Governor Dino Melaye meeting the religious leaders in Kogi State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 5:28am On May 02, 2023
More photos here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 5:30am On May 02, 2023
Pictures of incoming governor Senator Dino Melaye meeting one of the Pdp founding father, Alhaji Ahmodu Alli in Kogi State

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 5:31am On May 02, 2023
More pictures here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 5:32am On May 02, 2023
Really incoming governor Dino Melaye is been loved by all and sundry in Kogi State

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by allthingsgood: 5:38am On May 02, 2023
Kogi state has suffered bad leadership for decades. I won't be surprised if Dino wins. It's like the state is cursed.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by limeta(f): 6:02am On May 02, 2023
Is there no upright person in kogi
Dino is a foolish unintelligent person .
More muscle power than brain power

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Jostoman: 6:09am On May 02, 2023
allthingsgood:
Kogi state has suffered bad leadership for decades. I won't be surprised if Dino wins. It's like the state is cursed.
Dino is the incoming governor of Kogi state.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Jostoman: 6:11am On May 02, 2023
Kogi State poeple should unite together and vote massively for Dino melaye in next election.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by press9jatv: 6:13am On May 02, 2023
Really Dino Melaye will try in terms of religion balanced in governance in Kogi State. He’s a lover of God. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. Kudos to him for making Kogi Pdp to be united indivisible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by YouandiAllofus: 6:51am On May 02, 2023
Y

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by allthingsgood: 7:07am On May 02, 2023
Jostoman:
Dino is the incoming governor of Kogi state.
Abi

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Obinwenite(m): 7:24am On May 02, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
This same dino that we saw at the National Collation Center displaying his agberonism qualities on National TV during the presidential election results announcement.
Although some may argue he acted in the best interest of his party but believe this statement at your own peril of falling for deceit.

Speaking the truth is now being agbero? but beating people and preventing them from voting is being hailed as political sophistication.

19 Likes

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by theophorus(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2023
When He was a member of the House of Reps, did He represent with the fear of God?

When He was a Senator, did He Represent His People with the fear of God?

If the answers to the above questions is true, then His claim here is True but if not, then that claim is false.

NB: This Dino game is dope ooo. The Guy sabi Nigeria Politics wella, He don dey go Dobale and Beg everybody.

I think, He would Win but then the people of his state should be ready to bear the consequences of their choice.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by RepoMan007: 9:40am On May 02, 2023
Fear of God timetable.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by SleekyP(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by AntiChristian: 9:41am On May 02, 2023
We will not take it!
Makes me wonder how many prominent sane politicians dey Kogi!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Christistruth02: 9:41am On May 02, 2023
Can a man who has no respect for his wives fear God ?

6 Likes

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by jubrilELsudan: 9:41am On May 02, 2023
IN 27 DAYS BUHARI WILL VAMOOSE

ISN'T GOD SO WONDERFUL?

10 Likes

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Lanretoye(m): 9:42am On May 02, 2023
This one go take the whole kogi state money buy motor.
Who will vote a rascal and a rogue as governor,anyway na una sabi,if una waters and trees like make them vote for an.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws / President Buhari Holds Bilateral Meetings With President Of Exxon Mobil / APC NWC members Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.