Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders (16474 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) / Dino Melaye Meets Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife, Mama Peace (Photos) / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Mjshexy(f): 9:59am On May 02, 2023
Dino seem to be the most popular politician from kogi state. He just might get it this time around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by profmallor: 9:59am On May 02, 2023
Dino suddenly stopped wearing his designer clothing and has now remembered he can dress more politically. He wont win because of his past misdeed.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by highchief1: 10:00am On May 02, 2023
9jahotblog:
will not be a christian governor, a muslim governor but a governor with the fear of God - Dino Melaye . Pictures one: Dino Melaye meeting kings in Kogi State

https://twitter.com/_dinomelaye/status/1650938607983534113?t=qgN282psB7EVjSXrugCS-g&s=19
governor of where sir?
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by IVORY2009(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2023
limeta:
Is there no upright person in kogi
Dino is a foolish unintelligent person .
More muscle power than brain power

What is wrong with you
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Arabk25: 10:01am On May 02, 2023
Lanretoye:
This one go take the whole kogi state money buy motor.
Who will vote a rascal and a rogue as governor,anyway na una sabi,if una waters and trees like make them vote for an.

Who voted a drug baron and a sick man as president?

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Iamsane: 10:01am On May 02, 2023
press9jatv:
Really Dino Melaye will try in terms of religion balanced in governance in Kogi State. He’s a lover of God. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. Kudos to him for making Kogi Pdp to be united indivisible
religion balanced
That is the reason he will not win.
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Nobody: 10:02am On May 02, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
This same dino that we saw at the National Collation Center displaying his agberonism qualities on National TV during the presidential election results announcement.
Although some may argue he acted in the best interest of his party but believe this statement at your own peril of falling for deceit.
I shouldn't have shared a territory with your kind.
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 27Pushing30: 10:03am On May 02, 2023
theophorus:
When He was a member of the House of Reps, did He represent with the fear of God?

When He was a Senator, did He Represent His People with the fear of God?

If the answers to the above questions is true, then His claim here is True but if not, then that claim is false.

NB: This Dino game is dope ooo. The Guy sabi Nigeria Politics wella, He don dey go Dobale and Beg everybody.

I think, He would Win but then the people of his state should be ready to bear the consequences of their choice.

You think wrong..,

Which traditional ruler Jona no visit? especially in SW and North. infact the rumors that time was very unsavory.

Alas he lost in most places outside SS/SE.

But for the visits them dey smile with am. that's politics.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Lanretoye(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2023
Arabk25:

Who voted a drug baron and a sick man as president?
but the state that the drug baron governed and the state your yes daddy saint governed,if it were a property to be inherited,which would you choose?.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by popes001: 10:07am On May 02, 2023
Clown.... i can't ever take this man called Dino seriously.
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Ejikedaniel28: 10:07am On May 02, 2023
One of the reasons why I hate Nigerian nollywood is their inability to invite this man for a movie shoot
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by OneCandleAway(f): 10:07am On May 02, 2023
RulerIAm:
was he a senator with the fear of God

At least he is the one that let the world know kogi was starving under brllo back then. When they were being owed over 2 years salary.

https://www.nairaland.com/4139020/dino-melaye-kneels-down-senate/3

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by OneCandleAway(f): 10:08am On May 02, 2023
[quote author=9jahotblog post=122874904] will not be a christian governor, a muslim governor but a governor with the fear of God - Dino Melaye . Pictures one:

Look for articles and pictured back when Dino was begging in senate for people to support kogi state. That's a good campaign material.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by paskal16: 10:10am On May 02, 2023
Lanretoye:
Who will vote a rascal and a rogue as governor,anyway na una sabi,if una waters and trees like make them vote for an.
the one wey dey there before was he better off?
Dey there dey play

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by ozo13(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2023
Jostoman:
Kogi State poeple should unite together and vote massively for Dino melaye in next election.
if u know the political dynamic of kogi state, Dino chances are slim.
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Bluntemperor: 10:11am On May 02, 2023
Obinwenite:

Speaking the truth is now being agbero? but beating people and preventing them from voting is being hailed as political sophistication.

Don't mind them,they are PDP footsoldiers,they don't care about truth and dignity!
A Denomelaye that adorned his building with the best of Cars and could not point to one tangible achievements as a Legislator,is now moving from one meeting to another - a deception of the Century! (Onje to- ma yoni,oju lati ma mo)!
Since Nigerians love money and love to be deceived,he is welcome!
It's like saying Trump popularity will change American perceptions- after disastrous Covid-19 that killed them in thousands,while a CEO Trump, recommended the insecticide as solutions! We all know the outcome!
We wish him well!
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by zelnababa(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2023
my own be say who go be firstlady
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by TavorJohn: 10:13am On May 02, 2023
Chopping money
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by walosky(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2023
Lanretoye:

I think that thief is tired of buying and driving cars maybe he wants to buy jets and rockets this time

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by zomby(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2023
It is pretty too late for this immature clown.
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by abcity2001(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2023
KOGI PEOPLE DON'T LET IPOB DECEIVE YOU. DINO IS NOT THE RIGHT PERSON BE CAREFUL VOTE WISELY L. GOD BLESS KOGI PEOPLE GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by santakris(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2023
Yagba part of Kogi State has been marginalised for a long period and it has not enjoy dividend of democracy since inception. A win for PDP is a win for okun people. I pray Dino succeed.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Sleekfingers: 10:41am On May 02, 2023
9jahotblog:
will not be a christian governor, a muslim governor but a governor with the fear of God - Dino Melaye . Pictures one: Dino Melaye meeting kings in Kogi State

https://twitter.com/_dinomelaye/status/1650938607983534113?t=qgN282psB7EVjSXrugCS-g&s=19

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stupid full for this country sha......
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Sleekfingers: 10:46am On May 02, 2023
allthingsgood:
Kogi state has suffered bad leadership for decades. I won't be surprised if Dino wins. It's like the state is cursed.

Kogi is the among the most useless state in Nigeria. Including bayelsa , Niger , Sokoto , Katsina....

I was in Kogi state 2 weeks ago to see a friend. ......that state is far from development......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by alexvic12: 11:03am On May 02, 2023
OP too now doing the work of those APC handles here.

Where does it end?

Both PDP and APC brought Kogi to this sorry state where it is now.

May God give them good leaders in that state.
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 11:03am On May 02, 2023
Sleekfingers:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stupid full for this country sha......
which fool? 🥸😅😅😅🥸
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 11:04am On May 02, 2023
[quote author=OneCandleAway post=122878971][/quote] why can’t you do that now 🥸🥸🥸🥸
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 11:04am On May 02, 2023
highchief1:
governor of where sir?
incoming governor of Kogi State

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by highchief1: 11:04am On May 02, 2023
9jahotblog:
incoming governor of Kogi State
no na.Dino can’t win
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by OneCandleAway(f): 11:07am On May 02, 2023
9jahotblog:
why can’t you do that now 🥸🥸🥸🥸

You know you're being paid that's why you've been campaigning.

I'm not being paid so I can't work for free for a naija politician.
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 11:11am On May 02, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You know you're being paid that's why you've been campaigning.

I'm not being paid so I can't work for free for a naija politician.
I’m not been paid by anybody, I’m doing it passionately. Oya mention those that paid me. I’m not under anyone payroll. Dino Melaye has paid his dues and he’s the people’s choice in Kogi State. Dino is the best governorship candidate to beat.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 9jahotblog: 11:12am On May 02, 2023
highchief1:
no na.Dino can’t win
Incoming Governor, Senator Dino Melaye will win the upcoming November 11th governorship election in Kogi State. He’s the people’s choice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Deploys New Contingent Of Police Officers To Somalia [Photos] / Nigerian Economy Picks Up As Rate Of Negative Growth Reduces Sharply / Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.