Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders (16477 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) / Dino Melaye Meets Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife, Mama Peace (Photos) / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by cardoctor(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2023
We hope so. We trust you to do a good job in Kogi State.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by ImoleNaija: 9:43am On May 02, 2023
Shey I no go join politics laidis

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 001Lagos: 9:43am On May 02, 2023
I wish you well sir

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by vacanci: 9:45am On May 02, 2023
after Tinubu is sworn in and campaign for Kogi governorship starts, i foresee a pay back time for Dino following the comic drama against Tinubu during Presidential campaingn.

Let him keep spending Atiku's money for now

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Pityoobi: 9:45am On May 02, 2023
Ironla! How phony people like this qualifies to contest elections remains the biggest problem facing Nigeria apart from rigging.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Crucialgem(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2023
When someone like dino melaye carelessly mention the fear of God makes me so infuriated.Can you tell to the world the enormous dirty things you have done that you didn't think about the fear of God then but rather your belly and pocket
Same was when he was telling the inec chairman to fear God in his judgement seeking justice as if he hasn't be severally unjust to people. I spit on this man

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by HEBEI: 9:46am On May 02, 2023
And they believed him?

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by lexxwiz(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2023
So that you’d blame the devil when you cast? Why don’t you be a governor with competence and show us your track records plus kindly explain how you’ve made so much money and who you’ve helped?

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by ablejesus26(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2023
Obinwenite:

Speaking the truth is now being agbero? but beating people and preventing them from voting is being hailed as political sophistication.

Nothing can be worse than APC.
What was birthed as APC was more than a political party,it was rather a rugged come together by this evil heartless leaders to show Nigerians the true definition of suffering and crying.
The suffering and smiling mantra died with the birth of APC.
They gave Nigerians no rest or break,it was one hell of hardship to the other,starting from the border closure,that policy almost crushed my wears business across borders but God came through for me.
The People of Kogi will be doing themselves a great deal of good by ensuring to pull down this evil monsterous APC structure in their Land.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by alibiz: 9:48am On May 02, 2023
The peoples choice.
Human beings will vote for you not trees n waters.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Ara21(f): 9:49am On May 02, 2023
allthingsgood:
Kogi state has suffered bad leadership for decades. I won't be surprised if Dino wins. It's like the state is cursed.

For me, Dino is better than the other candidates. Is it that toy that Bello is pushing that will work
It's better for them to manage Dino.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Nobody: 9:51am On May 02, 2023
limeta:
Is there no upright person in kogi
Dino is a foolish unintelligent person .
More muscle power than brain power
I think that's your opinion and you sound so uninformed 😊.
But it's good for u anyway

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by StPete: 9:51am On May 02, 2023
If Kogi people make mistake to vote for Dino, then I’m sorry for them. Dino will be worse than Yeye Bello and the beast in him will manifest

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by package7(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2023
Dino Melaye!!! Your ambition is dead on arrival. You that can insults your elders. Nonsense and Ingredients fellow. grin grin grin
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Amb1045(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2023
Greedy people don't change. Dino is a greedy being and should not be trusted. He wish to inherit earth

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Allisgud: 9:52am On May 02, 2023
Werey dey disguise
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Larryndelaw: 9:52am On May 02, 2023
If you will govern with fear of God , you wouldn't acquire those your assets with the fear of God because when I checked very well, I haven't seen where you have worked in Nigeria
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2023
ablejesus26:

Nothing can be worse than APC.
What was birthed as APC was more than a political party,it was rather a rugged come together by this evil heartless leaders to show Nigerians the true definition of suffering and crying.
The suffering and smiling mantra died with the birth of APC.
They gave Nigerians no rest or break,it was one hell of hardship to the other,starting from the border closure,that policy almost crushed my wears business across borders but God came through for me.
The People of Kogi will be doing themselves a great deal of good by ensuring to pull down this evil monsterous APC structure in their Land.
Instead of keeping the economy opened up and opening the more for business

APC closed it, they locked the tap, while the APC stalwarts themselves were wining and dining through all these years of hardship.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Teeklef(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2023
kogi people run ooo!!! This one go use all your money buy latest buggati or deposit for models to be produce in the nearest future.
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Seductress4(f): 9:53am On May 02, 2023
I will vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by RulerIAm(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2023
Jostoman:
Kogi State poeple should unite together and vote massively for Dino melaye in next election.
was he a senator with the fear of God

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Afamed: 9:55am On May 02, 2023
Waste of time and energy
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Oluwatobest(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2023
I hope he keeps to his words if he eventually wins the election.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Nobody: 9:56am On May 02, 2023
When you dey use constituency money dey buy super cars and flaunt did you fear God?
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Snoolv360(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2023
Kogi people heeen!
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Elvis2kay: 9:58am On May 02, 2023
Obidient way by religion politics

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by ablejesus26(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Instead of keeping the economy opened up and opening the more for business

APC closed it, they locked the tap, while the APC stalwarts themselves were wining and dining through all these years of hardship.

That border closure is the most senseless policy I have ever experienced all my years as a Nigerian.
All for rice oo😁😁.
Before the border closure,I was shipping goods to my outlet in Accra for less than 100k guess how much I had to pay when that collosal failure blocked the borders for rice forgetting that there are small scale businesses operating across borders?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by transient123(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2023
By showing his moribund yansh.... grin grin grin
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Timmi: 9:59am On May 02, 2023
9jahotblog:
will not be a christian governor, a muslim governor but a governor with the fear of God - Dino Melaye . Pictures one: Dino Melaye meeting kings in Kogi State

https://twitter.com/_dinomelaye/status/1650938607983534113?t=qgN282psB7EVjSXrugCS-g&s=19

That's a laugh for a clown and chaser of anything in skirt.
Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by Whoknow: 9:59am On May 02, 2023
There is a great problem in Nigeria, this is only Country where a known criminal will just wake up one day and tell you he is now a saint and people sheepishly will throng support and kill their selves for such person. Look how people will start killing their selves for this one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu / Saraki Leads PDP National Reconciliation Committee For Bayelsa, Kogi / Bagudu’s $155m Settlement Deal With The FG: The Inside Details By The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.