Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Question That Requires Answers:which Skill Can I Learn With Phone? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Question That Requires Answers:which Skill Can I Learn With Phone? (339 Views)

Which Should I Go For, A Work From Home Job Or A Job That Requires My Presence? / How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth / What IT Skill Can I Learn Instead Of Going For Masters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question That Requires Answers:which Skill Can I Learn With Phone? by Yungbliss(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
Good evening pals,

After my POP early last year, I remain jobless even right now that I am typing this.
As a graduate of History and International Studies, I found it hard to grab an opportunity that fits to my educational field.

As days go by, I get more confused. I decided to make 2022 an "action" year after several plans. However, I made up my mind to learn any digital skill but the problem is that I don't have a 'system' to learn this. Therefore, I want to ask which of the following skills below can I learn with my smartphone,though not really smart, perfectly:
(1) Artificial intelligence
(2) Cyber Security
(3) Software Development
(4)UI/UX Design
(5) Cloud Computing
(6) Project Management
(7)Data Analysis/Science
(cool Coding
(9)Web Development

The parameters to my choice are: the lucrativeness; how trending the skill is; and the simplicity.

Your contribution is highly appreciated
Re: Question That Requires Answers:which Skill Can I Learn With Phone? by Yungbliss(m): 6:15am On Jan 07, 2022
My people I will be delighted if have any idea about this
Re: Question That Requires Answers:which Skill Can I Learn With Phone? by CherylNerd: 10:52am On Aug 14, 2022
You'll need a laptop/PC to learn all the skills you mentioned

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Babydoge Coin On Trust Wallet! / Dell Latitude E6410 Cori5 4gram 75k / Poe Fiber Media Converter: The Complete Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.