Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

victoria1 - Africans - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / victoria1 - Africans (869 Views)

What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans / How Many Non-Africans Are On Nairaland? / Africans Slangs And What They Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

victoria1 - Africans by victoria1(f): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2006
hey evry1

i just want to say that as a gambian and african i feel a lot of cultural ties to africans especially west africa. i like to see my fellow africans progressing. i mean i just have a lot of african pride. i cant help the way i am. well thanks

i love you all
Re: victoria1 - Africans by pete(m): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2006
If you're african, hun. you're african and you must have to feel that connection, even micheal Jackson with all the misbehavious, does know and feels pretty well that he is no doubt an african.
The connection? sure we all came from ONE source. The fact that you're saying you could feel it, tells me that you are a very soulish person, one who sees beyound the peripherals.Best wishes.
Re: victoria1 - Africans by victoria1(f): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2006
thanks
Re: victoria1 - Africans by chinani(f): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2006
i feel the same way. whenever i see or hear of an african doing well it lights up my heart! i can't help it & i dont want to either. cheesy
Re: victoria1 - Africans by victoria1(f): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2006
i am in love with nigeria as much as i am in love with my own country
Re: victoria1 - Africans by chinani(f): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2006
grin grin grin grin isnt all of africa awesome? but, yes, nigeria is charming.
Re: victoria1 - Africans by victoria1(f): 12:19am On Mar 03, 2006
all of africa is of course but i love my country gambia, nigeria & senegal especially
Re: victoria1 - Africans by Free(f): 2:17am On Mar 03, 2006
ooh you from gambia thats cool i dont know anybody from gambia
sooo how is it in gambia cheesy
Re: victoria1 - Africans by chinani(f): 2:59am On Mar 03, 2006
ok, so is gambia english speaking & senegal french speaking. i get the two countries confused. the lady who braids my hair if from the french speaking one and once said "everyone from senegal is related to a family in the gambia". i liked that thought.
Re: victoria1 - Africans by Seun(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2006
Hello Victoria1. Welcome to Nairaland. I'm glad you love your fellow Africans. We love you too! wink
Re: victoria1 - Africans by Rhodalyn(f): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: victoria1 - Africans by queen2(f): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2006
Welcome grin

Bievenue! grin

(1) (Reply)

Allow Me To Introduce Myself: / What Your View? / Postman Loses £130,000 To Nigerian Fraudsters In Internet Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.