Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty (48030 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? / Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC / Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by KwuoteYourFada: 12:52pm On May 02, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Sad day for Eluuuu P followers. 😂🤣

you have no life
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by MiztaDynameek: 12:53pm On May 02, 2023
Thanksful:

Your papa no get sense nah why him go marry your useless mama. How them reason say them no go born block head.

Your family is a waste

You see this thing called foolishness, if your papa and mama no foolish them for know say abortion for help Nigeria reduce the rate at which them dey bring useless children to this world. The rate you are going na so you want still bring children to continue una family destiny of foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by dalass(f): 12:54pm On May 02, 2023
seanfer:

ADC to President-Elect... is that too hard to understand?

Pain and bitterness are the real blockers to sound reasoning.

Simple things hardly makes sense to bitter people. They can't see past it cool
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Teeklef(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2023
helinues:
Attached below are the security officers attached to the elected Nigeria online president, Peter Gringory Obi.

grin
Guy leave me oh😂😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Slurity(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2023
Thanksful:
So Buhari has been overthrown? I don't get it. Has the president left the seat?
Wake up, Tinubu is already acting. no time for dull moment or time waste. You are even correct to say we have two president at the same time. Tinubu is not not Buhari that dont know where to start from when he become president. Tinubu has his plan as old as 12 years with him.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by kestolove95(m): 1:07pm On May 02, 2023
Dot nation people stay far away
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Asswipemod: 1:10pm On May 02, 2023
abc115:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-tinubus-adc-assumes-duty/

With all his efforts on Nairaland and the streets of Lagos alongside MushroomPikin, Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg and his Ekiti connection has been sidelined.😝😝😝😝
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Asswipemod: 1:11pm On May 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Oga Guard my Mr President Well oooo!!
No Bleep up, any Bleep up or Sabotage on your part will immediately be Your End.

Congratulations Once again ADC Nurudeen.

Empty threats everywhere by nonentities. Hmmmm.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Onowu33: 1:14pm On May 02, 2023
Chucks13:

Bro I pity you, you see that guy in army uniform God has picked his call and his family call you better change your prayer point before your existence become a waste to humanity.

Pls minus your age from this
Lt. Col age you will realise your destiny has failed you.

Yesterday a young ACP was attached to Tinubu as president in waiting pls go and minus your age from that young ACP and you wil see your life is finished and wasted. Your mates are finding their way to destiny helpers that will change their generations story but you are here on NL fuming like epilepsy patient because of one thief called obi.

Spit!!!
you judge base on the worthlessness of yourself to your family, everyone has his own area of speciality and I know you won't understand because you're unfortunate.even in my worst days I am still better to your most successful years know this and know peace.dont judge others because you're useless in life,everyone with his own destiny.now say this Oh lord from today henceforth,I will no longer be useless...
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by iReddington: 1:15pm On May 02, 2023
Thanksful:
It seems Tinubu is planning to over throw the president government from this post.

He has not be sworn in, be has appointed an ADC.

Beyond appointment, the illegal ADC has resumed office.

As it is now, the nation has two ADC according to this poster.

Something sinister is cooking
Lol, nothing sinister is cooking, you're just a daft person.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Quality20(m): 1:20pm On May 02, 2023
Is there no good Igbo soldier for d role or what
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by President2001(m): 1:20pm On May 02, 2023
Do you know how many people he has settled before they pick him
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Christistruth02: 1:21pm On May 02, 2023
Thanksful:

Give it a month

You will know who the New Boss is

Baba Buhari was too soft on all of you
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 02, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

You see this thing called foolishness, if your papa and mama no foolish them for know say abortion for help Nigeria reduce the rate at which them dey bring useless children to this world. The rate you are going na so you want still bring children to continue una family destiny of foolishness

Omo! If ya papa knew say nah waste him dey waste his sperm and energy. The useless man for do soapy.

The kind of useless children he brought to Nigeria is compounding our problem. You can do us and your useless family good by killing yourself
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Christistruth02: 1:23pm On May 02, 2023
helinues:
Attached below are the security officers attached to the elected Nigeria online president, Peter Gringory Obi.

grin

President Of Biafra you mean
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 02, 2023
Christistruth02:

Give it a month

You will know who the New Boss is

Baba Buhari was too soft on all of you

Too funny.

Tinubu will not be president.

Also, if the kitchen is hot. Baba, unless you dey parlor. You go follow sweat
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Chucks13: 1:24pm On May 02, 2023
Onowu33:
you judge base on the worthlessness of yourself to your family, everyone has his own area of speciality and I know you won't understand because you're unfortunate.even in my worst days I am still better to your most successful years know this and know peace.dont judge others because you're useless in life,everyone with his own destiny.now say this Oh lord from today henceforth,I will no longer be useless...

Go and change your prayer point oga and stop being silly.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Christistruth02: 1:25pm On May 02, 2023
Thanksful:

Too funny.

Tinubu will not be president.

Also, if the kitchen is hot. Baba, unless you dey parlor. You go follow sweat

Advise Simon Ekpa’s Ipob thugs and Terrorists to Start fleeing the SW

Their graves have already been dug

Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 02, 2023
Christistruth02:

Advise Simon Ekpa’s Ipob thugs and Terrorists to Start fleeing the SW

Lol! Omo! Nah wotowoto from your location. No one is leaving anywhere
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Josh109: 1:26pm On May 02, 2023
Angelfrost:
Congrats to him...! May he do better than his predecessor, same with his President!

I wonder who Peter Obi would have picked for ADC if he had won the election... Definitely not a Muslim! tongue
he would have picked his adviser ( the madman he usually get his advice from😁
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Christistruth02: 1:28pm On May 02, 2023
Thanksful:

Lol! Omo! Nah wotowoto from your location. No one is leaving anywhere

The graves of Simon Ekpa’s Terrorists have already been dug

advise them to flee before it is too late so they can live long productive lives

Ohaneze cannot save them

Everyone is just waiting for Baba to Handover

The Mercenaries that will finish them off will be Imported from Bulgaria and South Africa
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 02, 2023
Christistruth02:

The graves of Simon Ekpa’s Terrorists have already been dug

advise them before it is too late

Who is Simon Ekpa? If you know him, go advice him directly.

But if it goes down no one goes anywhere. Defend your territory
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Rayjnr: 1:33pm On May 02, 2023
It's high time Nigeria stop this primitive ADC thing.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 02, 2023
Thanksful:
Buhari is only president in name at the moment. Every single politician and top agency people already switched allegiance low key. If it's you would you rather cling to someone who has around 3 weeks left in office or you'd follow the one who will be there for the next 4 years minimum?
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 02, 2023
Spirit04:
Buhari is only president in name at the moment. Every single politician and top agency people already switched allegiance low key. If it's you would you rather cling to someone who has around 3 weeks left in office or you'd follow the one who will be there for the next 4 years minimum?

So who is giving out contract and signing documents?

Abeg chill
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by gloryman91: 1:36pm On May 02, 2023
May Allah see you through this serious task and you and everyone of us.

Barakallahu fihi kum Sir.

I don't congratulate at beginning of an assignment, but when assignment it completed successful.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Acekidc4(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2023
Asswipemod:

Empty threats everywhere by nonentities. Hmmmm.

What's your Problem like dis? Who Collect your 🍞??
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Uniquekriss(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2023
His work is mainly to guard Tinubu so he doesn't fall while walking.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by eyinjuege: 1:52pm On May 02, 2023
Thanksful:

Do president elect has ADC?

Yes they do, everywhere in the world.
He will be inaugurated as President in less than a month
There's a reason he's already moved to the defence house
There's a reason handovers are already being done before May 29
It's not until inauguration, before all these things would be done.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Onowu33: 1:56pm On May 02, 2023
Chucks13:

Go and change your prayer point oga and stop being silly.
say it.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Fridaymartin: 2:09pm On May 02, 2023
President-elect can not have a military ADC until the day he will be sworn-in. Though he can appoint someone before then but for the person to assumed office is unacceptable.

A country that practice democracy like ours can't have two military ADC.

Remember, the President elect is not a commander-in chief until he is sworn in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Says “NO” To Buhari’s Intention To Address NASS / Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Strikes A Pose With Gbajabiamila's Mother (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.