Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty (48074 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? / Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC / Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by BRIMBRAM: 2:13pm On May 02, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Sad day for Eluuuu P followers. 😂🤣

grin
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by BRIMBRAM: 2:14pm On May 02, 2023
Thanksful:
So Buhari has been overthrown? I don't get it. Has the president left the seat?

You mean Jibrin Alsudan? grin
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by kaybnairaland(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2023
Thanksful:

And he is attending such meeting in the picture above?

There is nothing like ADC to president elect.

The above pic, was during his decoration to the rank of Lt Col.

Also, there's ADC designate to President-Elect, even Governor-Elect. Only that, they're not usually made public. The idea is to enable the ADC designates to know the tasks ahead of them. ADC work, it's more beyond standing behind their Principal. Even when Brig Gen ML Abubakar (the immediate past ADC to the current President) was going on course, the present ADC, Col YM Dodo was in the villa some weeks to understudy him before he left.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by easzypeaszy(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2023
If God want to lift u up..If its Atiku or Obi dan won the election..Dis one star no go show based on say everybdy dey pick der own person dat wl be hard to betray u.
U wl see how his Ogas wl be beggin him now..I no i offended u pls ,cast our deal fr der ooo
Mk u mention my name fr Presido side abeg
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by fitinwell: 2:28pm On May 02, 2023
abc115:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-tinubus-adc-assumes-duty/

The Graphic work no set joor..

This a manipulated photo media news
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Toluwanise247(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2023
Throwback:

Were you expecting the appointment to come after inauguration?

Or are you more knowledgeable than the military leadership that approved the appointment?
Don’t mind him dull mind like is father
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Akharmony: 3:12pm On May 02, 2023
Congrat' to my Odua people. Una no sabi wettin God done do for Una. Just imagine if the presidency had gone to my brothers in the East the celebration will be so massive, but everything get him time. Sadly,Look at what the fulani's have turn the Nigeria state to in just 8years knowing that their own person was in power(Fx up people)Baba Buhari was even reluntant to bring them to justice.Well, now i clearly understand. I know the Yoruba's are great people,and they will embrace and maximize this great fortune Almighty God as brought to them . I celebrate will My whole Nigerian people atlarge. May God Almighty make this reign a peac3ful reign. Ishaa Allah

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by godofuck231: 3:22pm On May 02, 2023
No body fro lagos state in the army organ rank , imagine all of them na azz lickers and omonile
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by osidion2020(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2023
LoL he has to be well aquinted with the president select, then he will join in the military drills prior to the inauguration.
Thanksful:

Do president elect has ADC?
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by stephen12118(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2023
Like play like play Tinubu will be sworn in on 29th of this month,eluu peee seventy one 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by osidion2020(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2023
😂😂😂 there are alot of ADC'S in Nigeria, but the big question is to whom are they attached to. But there can only be one commander in chief per time...So for now tinubu is no where close to the commander in chief in anyway, until inauguration, remember only three people can stop tinubu's inauguration, but only two can do this effectively, they are God Almighty and president muhamadu Buhari. The court too can, but not effective enough.
Thanksful:
It seems Tinubu is planning to over throw the president government from this post.

He has not be sworn in, be has appointed an ADC.

Beyond appointment, the illegal ADC has resumed office.

As it is now, the nation has two ADC according to this poster.

Something sinister is cooking
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by osidion2020(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2023
ADC'S don't guard necessarily, more like a personal assistant. So since all presidents have the cliche name of commander in chief, so its only imperative to have a military attachee PA or Personal secretary
helinues:

Typical Obi's supporters, always half baked.

ADC is assigned to the president elect before the inauguration. The appointed ADC would be the one to guard the president from Inauguration day
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Akharmony: 3:59pm On May 02, 2023
Alonwonle my Man. .
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Asswipemod: 4:01pm On May 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

What's your Problem like dis? Who Collect your 🍞??

😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by enemyofprogress: 4:49pm On May 02, 2023
This man go dey epp Remi for ze oza room too
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by akins088(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2023
Complete. Selected by vital few not trivial many
IVORY2009:
Tinubu the only African president selected by few.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Sholuwa241: 6:19pm On May 02, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Sad day for Eluuuu P followers. 😂🤣

You are a full I don't know people like you are still in this Country you are suppose to be in Sudan by now so that the paral military in Sudan can kiss your skull
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by azeezboi(m): 7:15pm On May 02, 2023
Onowu33:
Acting deputy criminal..

You be werey
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by izubext007: 7:25pm On May 02, 2023
this comment hot
Re: Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty by Greattie08: 10:56am On May 03, 2023
Thanksful:
It seems Tinubu is planning to over throw the president government from this post.

He has not be sworn in, be has appointed an ADC.

Beyond appointment, the illegal ADC has resumed office.

As it is now, the nation has two ADC according to this poster.

Something sinister is cooking

Your comment shows how less intelligent you are!

For your info, the President_Elect is entitled to everything the GCFR is entitled to... not when they are sworn in before they start making some appointment around his security.

Even if you are not learned, at least you should be aware that in 2015, immediately Buhari was declared President_Elect, security around him was beefed up. This is practice all over the World.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman / Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot / Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.