Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos (7541 Views)

Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings / There Will Be More Power Outages - Nebo / There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by jmaine: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2011
dayokanu:

thank you fashola

I don mail you one undiluted postal headbutt  . . . .  no protective shield fit save you  cheesy cheesy . . . .meanwhile . . . .

back to the thread: This light steadiness na correct thing . . .hope say, those Boko haram fools no go blow up some power stations to thwart this great development . . .cos if they do . . . .na big gbege be that oo!
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2011
Reporting life from Oshodi,electricity has not blinked for 96 hours and its been pretty constant since Nnaji fired that incompetent phcn dude in lagos.Despite,GEJ's weaknesses and failings,he may just be the best president that ever ruled Nigeria.I forsee tremendous multiplier effect from this improvement in power alone.We are gonna see a stronger naira,since there's gonna be a reduction in retail PMS use and a reduction in the demand for dollars for importation of petroleum products etc,productivity will be enhanced at an unbelievable rate,cost of sales and cost of earnings will drop etc.GEJ should be encouraged to do more and he should be constructively criticised where his lapses are visible.
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by sweetguy10(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2011
Reporting from ago-iwoye in ogun state , truthfully there has been very great improvement here too , infact ₪☺ more queues in filling station by students to buy petrol , I used my generator this past week just once and its just for about 1 hour . Thanks GEJ hope it lasts long and forever
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by moderatorr: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2011
GEJ has no visible weakness. All that critics call 'weakness' is his refusal to arrest buhari without proper evidence and his refusal to call a national consensus that will end up split Nigeria!
If GEJ arrestr buhari . . . IBB, Atiku and other arewa guys will attack! There will be chaos like just before the war! There may be a military coup!
GEJ has taken the tough decision of killin the tree by triming its branches rather than cutting down the stem. That is, infiltrating boko haram rather than arresting atiku and buhari for inciting comments!
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by superstar1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2011
We enjoy at least 22hrs of lyt on a daily basis in osogbo. Nigeria is gradually getting it ryt. Let us do our part as citizen by paying our bills. God bless naija
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by jmaine: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2011
superstar1:

We enjoy at least 22hrs of lyt on a daily basis in osogbo. Nigeria is gradually getting it ryt. Let us do our part as citizen by paying our bills. God bless naija

Cancel Oshogbo out of the equation . . . constant power supply has been Osogbo second nature . . . with this improvement, Osogbo should be having 24 hrs non stop supply
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by Nymphnode(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2011
Fashola had been pumping lagos tax payers money into the development of independent power plant for years so this must be the result. . . GEJ is welcome to lagos for lectures on electrification, beautification, transportation . . . .
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by karlmax2: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2011
Quote,from nakedall:
How much den collect for this testimony?

, How much u collect to be a critic!!!!, Back to the thread reporting from lekki the light situation has improved!!!
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by salemdv(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2011
Can 12hrs power a day be said to be okay? Thats the way it is over here in sokoto
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by Idboyostic(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2011
Here in Surulere: Ther has been tremendous changes in Power supply,@ least I can boast of 22hrs of Power Supply in a Ðay since late last Month unlike b4 wher I cant evn boast of 4hrs. Though ther is changes also in d bill but is justifiable,Thanks 2 PHCN
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by purplekayc(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2011
dont believe it angry angry
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by lastpage: 1:50am On Sep 26, 2011
Exposed: That "NEPA Staff" has not been doing his job! Switching "off" and "On".

Thank you for giving us "feedback", we will now assign someone else to "take care" of Shomolu Area.

Signed.
NEPA management. wink

(Goes to the "control room" and throws the switch to "off position" for the next 2weeks! shocked )
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2011
Power supply has improved in my neighbourhood at Ebute-Metta area of Lagos. Its still far from perfect, but its better (average of 15-17 hours per day for almost a month now). I will keep my fingers crossed.
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by texazzpete(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2011
No power in my house in PHC for the past 5 days now angry
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by rabzy: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2011
Light has tremendously improved in my area too Egbeda-Idimu axis, my deep freezer and fridge is totally frozen. I have been drinking water from 'amu', which used to be the cooler alternative before. Now all my water is so frozen, it is still the only alternative. grin. Up my 'amu'.
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2011
@salemdv, t depends n wat u were hvng b4, if u were hvng 2hrs a day b4 and nw ts 12hrs a day then i say, dats an improvment!
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by lastpage: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
Okay, Ebute-Metta and Idimu, right? NOTED.
Its actually the same guy that was in-charge of the Shomolu "Switch", that also controls Ebute-Metta, Bariga, Apap Road, Yaba, Igbobi, Mushin, Surulere, Oju-Ooo-elegba grin and environs.

He will be redeployed and "the good old days" will be back pronto!

Let sumbori say "Up Nepa"! grin grin

BTW: Pls keep giving us "feedback" so we can know which areas their Switch has been forgotten in the "ON position" for tooo long! wink
if "your enemy's area" is getting more light than you, let us know as well, we will "Switch it Off" quick-quick! shocked
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by Beaf: 1:31am On Sep 27, 2011
The only places that aren't yet enjoying improved electricity supply are those with rotten NEPA equipment that cannot carry the load of Fresh Air coming through. As soon as the old equipment is replaced, the unfortunate few will begin to enjoy extended hours of PHCN friendliness too.

By the end of next year, we will be close to 24/7, if not there already. Little by little, Nigeria is getting good; we are seeing changes we never believed possible in the power sector happening before our very eyes.

Up GEJ! Up NEPA! grin
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by aljharem3: 1:33am On Sep 27, 2011
Beaf:

The only places that aren't yet enjoying improved electricity supply are those with rotten NEPA equipment that cannot carry the load of Fresh Air coming through. As soon as the old equipment is replaced, the unfortunate few will begin to enjoy extended hours of PHCN friendliness too.

By the end of next year, we will be close to 24/7, if not there already. Little by little, Nigeria is getting good; we are seeing changes we never believed possible in the power sector happening before our very eyes.

Up GEJ! Up NEPA! grin

See his head grin grin

Yes Gej is doing well in this sector, Hope he improves more on it.
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 27, 2011
Na wa o! Na Aba I dey stay and I can assure you that for the past 2 weeks its like the devil and his horde have descended upon this city. The light stay for only about 1 or 2 hours a day unlike before. Well, Abia is a backward state. Their own is always opposite.
Re: No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos by djustice: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2011
Nymph node:

Fashola had been pumping lagos tax payers money into the development of independent power plant for years so this must be the result. . . GEJ is welcome to lagos for lectures on electrification, beautification, transportation . . . .

Idiocy is a terrible thing, especially when displayed this publicly. So, Fashola, your god, is now the president of Nigeria, so that he's responsible for the improvement in power supply in Bauchi, Oshogbo, etc? Abi?

This credit claiming propaganda system of ACN is sickening. Asiwaju Criminal Network. Don't worry, they have started with your godfather. The breeze has begun to blow, and your yanshes are being exposed small small. Small time now, Fashola too will get his day in court to explain what he's been doing with the over N50b per month revenue that Lagos State has been getting for over 6 months now.

Thieves.

GEJ, carry go joor. Well done sir. More grease to your elbow, if you can see this power matter to its logical conclusion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December / Xenophobia: BBC Recalls The Famous ''Ghana Must Go'' Policy Of The Nigerian Govt / Buhari Fires Back Against Jonathan Over Corruption Charge : You Are Poking Crook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.