Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President (4491 Views)

Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC / Dogara Appoints Abdulmumin Jibrin As Committee Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by IgboSomalia: 8:11pm On May 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Very good since some Christains no wan get sense by voting Muslim Muslim ticket, let Muslims take Senate President and Speaker too

We know akpu eaters are sentimental to the point of senselessness. However, this is not a matter for senseless rants.
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by Tinubuderanged: 8:33pm On May 02, 2023
americanigga:

You guys like using emotion and force. Why don't you learn how to negotiate just as SS and the NW are currently doing.
I am a proud north western.
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by Tinubuderanged: 8:35pm On May 02, 2023
helinues:

List the composition of top state positions in Enugu state, let's see if any Muslim will appear in 1-10
we are talking about Nigeria. Can you also list the composition of Kano and sokoto let see how many Christians are there.
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by kpompey: 8:38pm On May 02, 2023
CSTRR:

So you have a Muslim -muslim first two, but Senate presidency is where you draw the line?

Does competence no longer matters.? grin
Competence matters, and Akpabio is competent. At least his projects are real and verifiable. He is not coming with MDG unverified data and lies, like our brother from south east.
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by Tinubuderanged: 8:44pm On May 02, 2023
helinues:

Are you telling me there are no mosque in Enugu state? If there are, are all their members 3 in number?
are there no churches in sokoto? Tell me how many of them even have civil service job.
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by Tinubuderanged: 8:56pm On May 02, 2023
kpompey:

Competence matters, and Akpabio is competent. At least his projects are real and verifiable. He is not coming with MDG unverified data and lies, like our brother from south east.
Is there no competent Muslim in the senate?
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by Antivirus92(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2023
helinues:

The consensus is Akpabio for SP while Barau for DSP.

Moreover , why should you be concerned, are you now in Apc?
you and who reached the consensus?
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by Antivirus92(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2023
helinues:

List the composition of top state positions in Enugu state, let's see if any Muslim will appear in 1-10
are you mad or what?

Muslims are almost non existent in enugu, can you compare that to a secular state like Nigeria where one can arguably say that there are more Christians than Muslims
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by Antivirus92(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2023
We from the south east support this with all our strength. We chose competence (which only exist in Northern Muslims) over religion and ethnicity.

We are still building bridges and flyovers....

1 Like

Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by CSTRR: 9:19pm On May 02, 2023
kpompey:

The money that akpabio touched in one year is more than what anambra got in four years under obi.

Yet, While obi was building human and physical infrastructure by strictly managing relatively scarce resources, paid off pensions and gratuties and still saved for the rainy day, akpabio was squandering oil wealth on over-inflated road projects to line his pockets.

Compare the socio-economic indices of akwaibom with anambra.

I pity the future of your children.

The worst politicians have won the FG.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by Ayed44: 10:18pm On May 02, 2023
helinues:
Barau is for DSP.

2 northerners can't be in the first 3 not to talk of 3 Muslim
Religion does not matter. We want competence. Muslims can take all the positions, we don't care.
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by sixtuso(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2023
helinues:
Barau is for DSP.

They should be since Muslim Muslim doesn't matter. The north can still have the sp
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by SenatePresdo(m): 11:11pm On May 02, 2023
One certain thing with Christians is that they are grossly naive, especially the SouthWestetn Christians.
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by bdon12: 2:43am On May 03, 2023
kestolove95:
Am ok with anybody as long as d person is not from dot nation...
u sound like a fool my broda
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by bdon12: 2:43am On May 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

What is wrong with that

Are we no longer interested in their capacity and competence
God punish u...no shades
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by gare(f): 4:16am On May 03, 2023
helinues:
Barau is for DSP.

Na now you de wake up we don't care, they can have all the positions do you see anyone from the south pushing for a southern? The North or Muslim can have a the positions we don't care anymore
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by gare(f): 4:18am On May 03, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Very good since some Christains no wan get sense by voting Muslim Muslim ticket, let Muslims take Senate President and Speaker too

Thanks you, now Christian are fighting for Senate President, Muslim this is bonanza for you guys take up all the positions nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by gare(f): 4:21am On May 03, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
if I am there I will vote against any Christian that want to be senate president. They are the same people that said religion doesn't matter, Muslim Muslim ticket doesn't matter.
Now the are trying to tell us that the Christians should be given a chance. My question is: When did religion start determining who be senate president?
All the officials must be Muslims. Last last we shall get sense.

You just de speak my mind, all positions for national assembly and even minister should go to both Muslim from north and south
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by gare(f): 4:24am On May 03, 2023
chrisxxx:
If South allows this Tinubu problem has just started.

Which problem? Na you want to start the problem? , If Muslim Muslim ticket no fit start any problem nothing will start, there will be no problem, they can have all the positions we the southern Christian has given it to them it's a bonanza for them, buy two get all
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by Ofunaofu: 5:20am On May 03, 2023
bdon12:

God punish u...no shades

Why would God punish me
Re: Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President by bdon12: 11:08am On May 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Why would God punish me
becos of that statement u make

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Dirty War Over Money Tears Punch Apart-a Must Read / Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos / El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.