Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran (18058 Views)

Youths Threaten To Kill ‘prophet’ For Failing To ‘resurrect’ Audu / Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) / Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by igboboy1(m): 12:49am On Sep 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

False. In SW Nigeria, Muslims, Christians and Traditional followers live together peacefully.

Well lets just say SW muslims spend too much time doing owambe than reading the koran if NOT HMMMMM,
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by igboboy1(m): 12:51am On Sep 25, 2011
[size=14pt]WELL THEIR FAMILY GO BURY THEM LIFE GOES ON, DONT FEEL BAD FOR THEM COS NA TODAY?

IF MONEY IMPORTANT PASS YOUR LIVE THEN O GI MARA

ONYE NWE NTI KO NU

[/size]
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by aloyemeka1: 12:53am On Sep 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I'm sorry to say this, but I'm really afraid to go to the Nigeria. Everybody is killing everybody.

Igbos are killing Yorubas, Yorubas are killing Igbos, Northerners are killing everybody, Igbos on Igbos crime,  Ijaws on everybody etc.

Worst tribes in Nigeria are the major ones. The most peaceful tribes are the Binis it seems, IMO.
How many times have you heard Yorubas killing Igbos because they are Igbo or because of their religion?
How many times have you heard Igbos killing Yorubas because they are Yoruba or because of their religion?
The only killing among Southerners are normal crime related killing but I haven't heard of one killing another recently over his/her religion or ethnicity but the story is different in the North. If you don't serve Allah, your life is at stake and Igbos will continue to bear the brunt because they see them as the symbol of Christianity in Nigeria. If they ever break away, their next target will be another group that has high concentration of Christians. Fvcking with the Northern  children of Hisbollah was the big mistake our fore fathers made.
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by Kelvinj(m): 1:03am On Sep 25, 2011
only God go save us from the hands of this crazy ppl called muslims
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 25, 2011
aloy/emeka:

How many times have you heard Yorubas killing Igbos because they are Igbo or because of their religion?
How many times have you heard Igbos killing Yorubas because they are Yoruba or because of their religion?
The only killing among Southerners are normal crime related killing but I haven't heard of one killing another recently over his/her religion or ethnicity but the story is different in the North. If you don't serve Allah, your life is at stake and Igbos will continue to bear the brunt because they see them as the symbol of Christianity in Nigeria. If they ever break away, their next target will be another group that has high concentration of Christians. Fvcking with the Northern  children of Hisbollah was the big mistake our fore fathers made.

spend more time creating your tribalistic threads and less time quoting me. It'd lessen your whining like a bytch.

My advice also extends to the other ewure that recently quoted.
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by adamaw2tuf: 1:24am On Sep 25, 2011
r.i.p. as northerner shame on all those who for whatever reason choosed again to make excuses for these vampires.these traders are nigerians and do not deserve to die in such a way infact nobody deserves to die like this.but i'm not sorprised at some comments made some idiots here cos most of them though we speak same hausa as the same so called northerners yet when they are so bloody thirsty they wont even spare us just because we are not muslims.but until the disent muslims and non muslims start exposing those evil minded ones without tribal or religious sentment all in order to comment in favour of yours or ours,then if we think we have a future or life,we are just shamefully fooling ourselves.r.i.p once again.
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by ngounique: 1:48am On Sep 25, 2011
Sad, I hope things work out well for their family.
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by manny4life(m): 1:50am On Sep 25, 2011
mathskill:

the Bible also contains the horrific account of what can only be described as a "biblical holocaust". For, in order to keep the chosen people apart from and unaffected by the alien beliefs and practices of indigenous or neighbouring peoples, when God commanded his chosen people to conquer the Promised Land, he placed city after city 'under the ban" -which meant that every man, woman and child was to be slaughtered at the point of the sword.

Thus we read in the Book of Numbers that the Jews "waged the campaign against Midian, as Yahweh had ordered Moses, and they put every male to death, the sons of Israel took the Midianite women captive with their young children, and plundered all their cattle, all their flocks and all their goods. They set fire to the towns where they lived and all their encampments, Then, when they took the captives, spoil and booty to Moses, , Moses was enraged, 'why have you spared the life of all the women, ? So kill all the male children. Kill also all the women who have slept with a man. Spare the lives only of the young girls who have not slept with a man, and take them for yourselves".Num 31:7-19.

Similarly in the Book of Deuteronomy, when the Jews attacked Sihon's Amorite kingdom, "Yahweh our God delivered him over to us, We captured all his cities and laid whole towns under ban, men, women and children; we spared nothing but the livestock which we took as our spoil".Deut 2:33-35

Likewise in the Transjordanian kingdom of Og, king of Bashan: "We captured all his towns at that time, Sixty towns, We laid them under ban, - the whole town, men, women and children, under the ban".Deut 3:4-7.

Sometimes, the ban could vary; for in a later chapter of the same book, we read that "if (a town) refuses peace and offers resistance,, Yahweh your God shall deliver it unto your power and you are to put all its menfolk to the sword. But the women, the children, the livestock and all that the town contains, all its spoil, you may take for yourselves as booty".Deut 20:12-14.

In the Book of Joshua, we read about the most famous case of all - the fall of Jericho: "Then Yahweh said to Joshua, 'Now I am delivering Jericho and its king into your hands". So, when "the walls of Jericho came tumbling down", the Jewish warriors "enforced the ban on everything in the town: men and women, young and old, even the oxen and sheep and donkeys, massacring them all".Joshua 6:21

The same for the people of Ai; for "Yahweh said to Joshua, "You are to do with Ai and its king as you did with Jericho and its king, "Joshua 8:2 And "the number of those who fell that day, men and women together, was twelve thousand, all people of Ai , All to a man had fallen by the edge of the sword".Joshua 8:24-25

The same in southern Canaan, which "Yahweh gave into the power of Israel; and Israel struck every living creature there with the edge of the sword, and left none alive".Joshua 10:30 The same at Lachish where "no one was left alive".Joshua 10:33

The above verses are not from the HOLY QURAN but from the BIBLE or do you deny there is no violence in the BIBLE.

Before you start making blind argument and meaningless quotations, please quote the "Holy Bible" correctly. The old testament was before Christ, the old testament were non-biblical accounts of what happened, and was used as a foundation for the new testament. No where in the Bible does it say Kill in my favor, I'm NOT God, but every destruction in the Bible (OLD TESTAMENT) was a commandment from God, and there was a big reason for GOD commanding it. It was after God's own son came, he died that most of the occurrence did not flow into the new testament. No one kills in the name of the Bible, the Bible did not say you will have 10 Virgins if you kill 100 people.

Paragraph 1 - The Promise Land. If you read the account in the Bible, the promise land was a promise that God made to Abraham, Abraham begat I Issac and Issac begot Jacob which whom GOD renewed his promise. Mathew 24:35 reaffirms God's own word; Heaven and Earth may pass away but my word remain the same, and he shall fulfill. You forgot so quickly that GOD had asked Moses in the Bible to go to Egypt, and told him that GOD said he should let his people GO. King Pharaoh refused, God gave so many chances to Pharaoh, but King Pharaoh in his pride refused and God beseech him with the plagues called the "10 plagues of Egypt".

Even at the 9th plague, Pharaoh in his pride refused. Therefore, wherever you got that your "when God commanded his chosen people to conquer the Promised Land, he placed city after city 'under the ban" -which meant that every man, woman and child was to be slaughtered at the point of the sword". is just FALSE ALERT. The people of Israel NEVER conquered the promised land, in fact because of their sins, God told them they will see it but NEVER enter it. The Bible said it was only Joshua and Caleb then entered into the promise land. That's why the Bible refers to Joshua as "the man of valor".

Paragraph 2 - With regards to the crap you put up there, did you first ask yourself who were the "Midianites"? The Midianites were from the tribe of Abraham second wife's son. What does this mean to you? It means that the Midianites AND Isrealites were half brothers from the same tribe of Abraham.Though God said he's a loving God, but he also said he's a consuming fire; Here's what the Midianites did to anger God; The Midianites JOINED with the Moabites to pay Balaam to curse God's own people (Numbers 22: 4-7), four times Balaam tried to curse them, four time God twisted his tongue and he blessed the (For there is no enchantment against the children of Jacob, neither is there any divination against the Israel Numbers 23:23), like that wasn't enough, the Prophet of Baal incident, oh did I forget to say that the midianites had teamed up with the Amorites (who were deafeted), Cannanites, Jebutitites etc. In fact, the whole of the Numbers chapters discussed how the Midianites treated Israel as ENEMIES, and God said, I WILL FIGHT YOUR ENEMIES. So the midianities brought that judgement upon themselves; the bible is clear that judgement begins with God's own people (1 Pet 4:17), but woe to those who cause the sin and the reproach in the first place (Mat 18:7).

Dude I'm not finished, I will quote all your rubbish wrong.
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by Meedu(m): 1:59am On Sep 25, 2011
If all five were killed who narrated what actually happened . This story get &?%#!
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by mallorca(m): 2:17am On Sep 25, 2011
divide nigeria
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 25, 2011
@meedu  you are very intelligent.  if all of them were killed who, then, narrated the story. an eyewitness? only a fool would be gullible enough to believe that. unfortunately, many Nigerians are fools and that is why a rumor like this will cause further loss of lives between Muslims and Christians. were they the only xtians in that area at that point in time?

@manny4life are you expunging the old testament from the bible? the Holy bible comprises of the old and the new testament. remember the wise teacher said " ,  I do not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it" God is one, His word is true. He does not take back what He has said because He does not make mistake like us.   Eniwe, I am not a religionist but it seems you the "know-alls" are confused.
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by ghostofsparta(m): 2:49am On Sep 25, 2011
mallorca:

divide nigeria
sharp sharp

9jacrip:

This is stO0peed -

Like some good-minded, intelligent and wonderful people have stated on the thread already - Let there be break-up of Nigeria. I've advocated this since my undergraduate days and I would always be one of the top supporters of the division. I'm sick of the Northerners already. They are major setbacks for the possible economic development of the East *i'm Yoruba*

Only the scared, the forever misplaced and beneficiaries of the entity called 'Nigeria' clamour for the continuation of the forcefully welded British art-work.

I see myself as a Yoruba - and only as a Nigerian because situation requires it for now.

Odua Republic baby!!

I feel you o ja re my Odua brother, same as I've explained here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-767230.32.html#msg9214291
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by manny4life(m): 2:49am On Sep 25, 2011
back!
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by manny4life(m): 3:05am On Sep 25, 2011
morufoye:

@meedu  you are very intelligent.  if all of them were killed who, then, narrated the story. an eyewitness? only a fool would be gullible enough to believe that. unfortunately, many Nigerians are fools and that is why a rumor like this will cause further loss of lives between Muslims and Christians. were they the only xtians in that area at that point in time?

@manny4life are you expunging the old testament from the bible? the Holy bible comprises of the old and the new testament. remember the wise teacher said " ,  I do not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it" God is one, His word is true. He does not take back what He has said because He does not make mistake like us.   Eniwe, I am not a religionist but it seems you the "know-alls" are confused. 

Smart pants, In your bid to disprove me, you quote me out of context; now tell me, what you just said “ remember the wise teacher said " , I do not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it", how does that relate to him justifying violence in the Bible? What part of my post was expunging the Old testament? Please, re-cite it again because I'm a little confused. I believe my post was straight-forward;
The old testament was before Christ, the old testament were non-biblical accounts of what happened, and was used as a foundation for the new testament. No where in the Bible does it say Kill in my favor, I'm NOT God, but every destruction in the Bible (OLD TESTAMENT) was a commandment from God, and there was a big reason for GOD commanding it. It was after God's own son came, he died that most of the occurrence did not flow into the new testament. No one kills in the name of the Bible, the Bible did not say you will have 10 Virgins if you kill 100 people.

You're here saying “He does not take back what He has said because He does not make mistake like us” I believe I already said that; to relay my point across the other dude. Please STOP being confused, and READ or just maybe well READ again.

The Old Testament was Before Christ --- Fact

The Old testament, contained some non-biblical accounts that are still disputed today ---- Facts.

The Old Testament was used as a foundation for the new testament --- Fact

Every Commandment that God gave in the Bible, particularly in the Old, was for a reason --- Fact.

If you don't understand my point, simply ASK.
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 25, 2011
[size=18pt]Nuke[/size] Boko Harram head quarters already.  tongue tongue
(over sensitive ppl, abeg una ignore me oo grin)
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by kasiem(m): 4:15am On Sep 25, 2011
*wipes tears*
may their souls rest never rest, until, they must've revenged for their deaths( my igbo brodas shouldn't die without a fight). Umu igbo ibem, ife ndia n'eme kwesiri ime k'anyi malu ife. Nwoke putalu n'iro n'ekwu oke okwu amagho mgbe oji ekwu ebe ike ya. Ejighi oke okwu wee malu ndiigbo. Ihe anyi kwesiri ime kita bu igbakolata ma tuzie otu anyi ga esi kwado ibasi ndi mba uwa ogu, maka unu maka ndi mba uwa si agbatawara ha oso enyemaka mgbe obuna obidoro. Ya mere anyi ga anodu dika anyi amaghi ihe n'eme, anyi ewe jiri ohere ahu wee na egote ihe ndi ahu anyi ma ga ezuru imezu obi anyi. N'otu aka, anyi ga na akuziri umuaka ihe ndi obodo hutara n'ebe anyi no, ma anyi ga na akunye ha bu umuaka mmuo akpomasi n'ebe ndi ewusa no. Mgbe anyi mechara ihe ndi a, chineke ga anonyere anyi.
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by nicholars: 5:29am On Sep 25, 2011
ndu_chuks, i think ur the olodo here not onlytruth, ur been told that some group of blood sucker took human lifes, and ur here speaking old model dictionary kind of english. let me tell you what u don't no, no one has the right to take the life he cant give, no mater what offense the offender might have committed . in fact olodo is better than you, i dont believe any human being will be as wicked as u re, cos u don't have human feeling, what of if ur family member were involve, will u be saying all this ur rubbish?
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2011
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/20/somali-teens-earn-guns-in-quran-recitation-contest/ this may be their gift if they recite it well. RIP brother. I pray that 2015 disintegration comes to pass amen
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by gozick(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2011
Light and darkness cannot stay at the same place.So igbo traders make una come back frm that desert.
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by mathskill: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2011
gozick:

Light and darkness cannot stay at the same place.So igbo traders make una come back frm that desert.
Tell me were okija shrine is located is it in the North?kidnapping's in the east is at an all time high,armed robbery attacks on banks ,businesses and homes is part of life in the east,419's were stareted by igbos,was it not in eastern Nigeria that dead bodies were found under a bridge after being brutally murdered,every society has its fair share of violence unfortunately in the North it's of religion.If the North were that bad millions of igbo trader's wouldn't be staying their of there own free will.
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by member479760: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2011
RIP, na GEJ cos ham!
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by BetaThings: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2011
frosbel:

so as not to incite hate, comments removed !!!!

Anyone who did not know you would be fooled into believing this HYPOCRISY
Frosbel not inciting hate? what else is your fav pastime?

frosbel:

You are  not a true Muslim then.

A true Muslim is commanded to slay the infidel !!!

1. Please provide proof for this assertion
2. But you have not told us what the Bible says about Infidels!
Afterall in the Book of Corinthians, the Bible refer to non-christians as infidels

Lying is an article of faith in Christianity. Look at the Vanguard's account of what happened in UI when a Christian girl went to disrupt a prayer in a mosque!

frosbel:

Mr don't even start all this rambling with me.

I am talking about the 21st century and you are providing me with references from the stone age !!!!!

Fact is in the 21st century ISLAM wins hands down in murders, massacres, violation of women, pedophilia. Yes i said it  cool
So since we are in the 21st century, why do we not ignore the holocaust then?
100 years from now, we should forget that Nigeria fought a civil war
Or that your fellow Christians killed King Jaja of Opobo and countless like him
But I would read is about Mary Slessor and Mungo Park!!!
Christians gathered in Berlin to carve out Africa. Otherwise why would Bakassi be based on an agreement between European countries!

Propaganda

6million jews (children, women) slaughtered by christians
WWI was started by Christians. How many innocents died?
WWII started again by Christians!!!!
The reason why we have not had WWIII is because of the nuclear bomb
Otherwise the Christians would have found a way to plunge the world intoa nother global crisis
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by BetaThings: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2011
gozick:

It is really sad that these people were killed. I don't want to turn this into a religious issue
But what you are saying is from Corinthians. But I see a lot of Christians in Dubai. Let all Nigerians Christians come back from Qatar, Dubai, Libya etc
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by mathskill: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2011
manny4life:

Before you start making blind argument and meaningless quotations, please quote the "Holy Bible" correctly. The old testament was before Christ, the old testament were non-biblical accounts of what happened, and was used as a foundation for the new testament. No where in the Bible does it say Kill in my favor, I'm NOT God, but every destruction in the Bible (OLD TESTAMENT) was a commandment from God, and there was a big reason for GOD commanding it. It was after God's own son came, he died that most of the occurrence did not flow into the new testament. No one kills in the name of the Bible, the Bible did not say you will have 10 Virgins if you kill 100 people.

Paragraph 1 - The Promise Land. If you read the account in the Bible, the promise land was a promise that God made to Abraham, Abraham begat I Issac and Issac begot Jacob which whom GOD renewed his promise. Mathew 24:35 reaffirms God's own word; Heaven and Earth may pass away but my word remain the same, and he shall fulfill. You forgot so quickly that GOD had asked Moses in the Bible to go to Egypt, and told him that GOD said he should let his people GO. King Pharaoh refused, God gave so many chances to Pharaoh, but King Pharaoh in his pride refused and God beseech him with the plagues called the "10 plagues of Egypt".

Even at the 9th plague, Pharaoh in his pride refused. Therefore, wherever you got that your "when God commanded his chosen people to conquer the Promised Land, he placed city after city 'under the ban" -which meant that every man, woman and child was to be slaughtered at the point of the sword". is just FALSE ALERT. The people of Israel NEVER conquered the promised land, in fact because of their sins, God told them they will see it but NEVER enter it. The Bible said it was only Joshua and Caleb then entered into the promise land. That's why the Bible refers to Joshua as "the man of valor".

Paragraph 2 - With regards to the crap you put up there, did you first ask yourself who were the "Midianites"? The Midianites were from the tribe of Abraham second wife's son. What does this mean to you? It means that the Midianites AND Isrealites were half brothers from the same tribe of Abraham.Though God said he's a loving God, but he also said he's a consuming fire; Here's what the Midianites did to anger God; The Midianites JOINED with the Moabites to pay Balaam to curse God's own people (Numbers 22: 4-7), four times Balaam tried to curse them, four time God twisted his tongue and he blessed the (For there is no enchantment against the children of Jacob, neither is there any divination against the Israel Numbers 23:23), like that wasn't enough, the Prophet of Baal incident, oh did I forget to say that the midianites had teamed up with the Amorites (who were deafeted), Cannanites, Jebutitites etc. In fact, the whole of the Numbers chapters discussed how the Midianites treated Israel as ENEMIES, and God said, I WILL FIGHT YOUR ENEMIES. So the midianities brought that judgement upon themselves; the bible is clear that judgement begins with God's own people (1 Pet 4:17), but woe to those who cause the sin and the reproach in the first place (Mat 18:7).

Dude I'm not finished, I will quote all your rubbish wrong.

To suit your argument you are now disclaiming the OLD TESTAMENT as not part of the bible.
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by BetaThings: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2011
manny4life:

The old testament was before Christ, the old testament were [b]non-biblical accounts of what happened, and was used as a foundation for the new testament. No where in the Bible does it say Kill in my favor, I'm NOT God, but every destruction in the Bible (OLD TESTAMENT) was a commandment from God, and there was a big reason for GOD commanding it. It was after God's own son came, he died that most of the occurrence did not flow into the new testament. No one kills in the name of the Bible, the Bible did not say you will have 10 Virgins if you kill 100 people.[/b]

If I find something in the Bible (eg the 10 commandments and the issue of Sabbath based upon which even non-Christians in Babcock University cannot even read their books on a Saturday ), how is it non-biblical?
What is the criteria for picking and choosing what is biblical and non? What is the criteria for choosing what is to be taken from the Old testament and what to ignore?
Do you know that Christians have been fighting religious wars for a long time?
Since you mention this matter, please tell me what you really know about how muslims fight wars?

manny4life:

The old testament was before Christ, the old testament were [b]non-biblical  
The Old Testament was Before Christ --- Fact

The Old testament, contained some non-biblical accounts that are still disputed today ---- Facts.

The Old Testament was used as a foundation for the new testament --- Fact

Every Commandment that God gave in the Bible, particularly in the Old, was for a reason --- Fact.

If you don't understand my point, simply ASK.

Some accounts in the NEW testaments are contradictory. So they are disputable
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by BetaThings: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2011
nnw niger:

Muslims cannot leave with any other religion peacefully, that's a fact, an observable fact. The only language the Muslims can learn fast is the language the Israelites are teaching them, nothing short of that. Mosaic law's the answer. To hail with that dead and violet religion
It is an observable fact that there are a lot of Nigerian christians flocking to Muslim countries.
Are they running away from the peace here to face the violence over there? To go and help their christian brothers in Qatar, Kuwait, UAE etc fight the muslims?
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by francisj(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2011
the only way is to catch 5 northerner(boko haramist brother in the south) and silent them .simple
an eye for an eye and  a tooth 4 a tooth !.
simple!!!
all this quotation (Holy Bible & Qu'ran) will not solve anything,cos if you can find christain in saudi Arabia,
why not, northern 9ja ??
Ibo kwennnnu
catch 5 and do away with them,
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2011
Anyone who did not know you would be fooled into believing this HYPOCRISY
Frosbel not inciting hate? what else is your fav pastime?

You have totally lost it , of this I am sure.

Where , when and how did I incite hatred for Muslims

I simply stated the fact that ISLAM is inherently violent though most Muslims do not subscribe to it's blood thirsty nature !! The few that do are only following in Muhammad's footsteps.

1. Please provide proof for this assertion
2. But you have not told us what the Bible says about Infidels!

Quran about Infidels

The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers], but if desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah." There is a good case to be made that the textual context of this particular passage is defensive war, even if the historical context was not (Muslims in Medina were not under attack). However, there are also two worrisome pieces to this verse. The first is that the killing of others is authorized in the event of "persecution" (a qualification that is ambiguous at best). The second is that fighting may persist until "religion is for Allah." The example set by Muhammad is not reassuring.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle, as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. Here is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain, " Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Bible on infidels :

Here are some key Scriptures (Bible verses) on loving your enemies:

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another (John 13:34).

But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you (Luke 6:27-28).

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse (Romans 12:14).

We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it (1 Corinthians 4:12).

Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good (Romans 12:17-21).

Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing (1 Peter 3:9).

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness. Whoever loves his brother lives in the light, and there is nothing in him to make him stumble (1 John 2:9-10).

Afterall in the Book of Corinthians, the Bible refer to non-christians as infidels

But the bible never said to kill them, right ?? It said not to fellowship with Pagan worshipers like Muslims. Love them , help them but do not allow them bring their destructive heresies into your midst !!

Lying is an article of faith in Christianity. Look at the Vanguard's account of what happened in UI when a Christian girl went to disrupt a prayer in a mosque!

Hmm, But Jesus referred to SATAN as the father of LIES and lying was listed as one of the worst sins that God hates.

On the other hand Mo was a habitual liar, yep, I said it , not to make you angry though I know this will flare you up. it is fact that he lied to all and sundry.
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by otiigba1(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2011
this people do not listen! why cant they just go home back to the east! whats wrong with igbo people? why is it that they never listen? i guess they love money (buissness) more than their lifes, i kno some people who has relocated they are doing well in onitsha now, and living in peace with their families, why cant they others do the same? why? for god sake why? do they rather die!!
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2011
@frosbel you are so much engulfed in your hatred for Islam (the religion of one God) that you dare engage your creator (God) in an unprovoked debate challenging and criticizing Him and His saying in your ignorance. I think you should write a book.go ahead, declare an open challenge to Allah, the creator of heaven and earth. one question for you, according to the bible which you hypocritically claim to believe, what happened to people like you in the past?
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2011
ALLAH is not my creator, GOD is.

I do not recognize your ALLAH as GOD.
Re: 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2011
terrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheriff Abdulrazak: This 10-Year-Old Boy Is Missing In Kano (Pictured) / Abia Protesters Demand End To Ebubeagu (pics/video) / Mind Blowing Weird And Funny Facts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.