Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra (1659 Views)

Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner / Woman Who Voted 'APC' Cries After She Wasn't Given Money -Sahara Reporters / Like Anambra, Lagos Must Kill Godfatherism Or Else….. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra by oilyngbati(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2023
gidgiddy:

I dont think you guys know that the amount of violent crime being committed in just Lagos State, is more than the entire South East put together

If were to compare the number armed robberies, killings and theft that goes on in Lagos daily, it is shocking
Ipob biafrau.d bingo! At least in Lagos, humans are not eaten like your Anambra bia.fraud.
Come and ask pit obi to relocate back to his Anambra bia.fraud. grin
Re: May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra by Thedon22: 6:45pm On May 02, 2023
Yes, I concur!
Re: May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra by gidgiddy: 6:50pm On May 02, 2023
oilyngbati:
Ipob biafrau.d bingo! At least in Lagos, humans are not eaten like your Anambra bia.fraud.
Come and ask pit obi to relocate back to his Anambra bia.fraud. grin

Our lives must be like Anambra below, in your Region, you can never boast of the development below in years

Our lives must be like Anambra

2 Likes

Re: May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2023
oilyngbati:
Let those who voted for Peter Peter Obi say a loud Amen to this prayer.

May the lives of Peter Obi’s supporters be like Anambra and Ipob/ESN Biafra-Amen!

If given the option between a. Anambra (Ipob/ESN Biafra unknown gunmen) and

b. Lagos (Light rail, good road network, no sit-at home, and security).

Choose how you want your life to be,,,even the pit Obi’s supporters would never choose Anambra, rather the liars and hypocrites would choose option b, Lagos.
Big Amen, proud of the light of the nation

Re: May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra by americanigga(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2023
May God forgive u. If you know the sufferings in Anambra and the number of people being killed by IPOB, you wouldn't wish that kind of prayers on OBIDIENTS. Anyway, I know you did it out of anger because of their bad behavior.

1 Like

Re: May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra by Benwallt(m): 7:06pm On May 02, 2023
godliman:
Obi is driving you people crazy, is there anything you are not telling us? You said he came third but even Atiku whom you claimed came second is not attacked day and day like Obi. No bi guilty conscience bi this?

When you headless mobs attacked the winner we won't spare you even if you came 3rd.

If you quiet we quiet, if you attack we attack right back.

Pandora is a gutless criminal with acute memory loss

2 Likes

Re: May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra by americanigga(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2023
chichar1:
TRASHY and NONSENSICAL COMMENT!!!!!! My family and friends will never be in South West talk more of residing there.
Land of Skulls miners and cannibalism.

You made a mistake in your post. Maybe you are new on Nairaland CANNIBALISM is normally used to mock Igbos. . When you want to insult Yorubas you can use words like betrayal, tribalism etc. But CANNIBALISM is usually reserved for Igbos

Although, I don't encourage any form of insult
Re: May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra by Benwallt(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Ojukwu handed over a big Chicken 🐔 to the care of Obi, Obi used the 🐔 for Nkwobi, ate it for lunch&hid under the Umbrella 🌂 so that Ojukwu would not see him but the Spirit of the man scattered the Umbrella under which Obi was hiding. Since then, Obi has been labouring in vain!
And he will continue for the next 16years

1 Like

Re: May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra by donself9: 7:10pm On May 02, 2023
godliman:
Obi is driving you people crazy, is there anything you are not telling us? You said he came third but even Atiku whom you claimed came second is not attacked day and day like Obi. No bi guilty conscience bi this?

Atiku is not the one resuming to Arisetv every monday to wail about stolen mandate

Atiku supporters are not the ones constituting nuisance, bullying and threatening to boycott churches or brand that did not support pdp

Atiku is not the one that conceived the world stolen mandate

No be whu you see you go follow fight, Atiku is unavailable, you can't jump into water and still be crying cold
Re: May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra by successmatters(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2023
I want my life to grow like Anambra under Peter Obi.
Re: May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra by successmatters(m): 8:13pm On May 02, 2023
Throwback:
I do not wish my enemies this at all.

The suffering that Anambrarians experienced under Peter Obi must not be repeated again.

I wish my life will be like Anambra under Peter Obi. It was a very joyous rise to the top, we won a lot of accolades back then, we saved a lot of money, we improved in every indices.
Re: May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra by Antivirus92(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2023
americanigga:

You made a mistake in your post. Maybe you are new on Nairaland CANNIBALISM is normally used to mock Igbos. . When you want to insult Yorubas you can use words like betrayal, tribalism etc. But CANNIBALISM is usually reserved for Igbos

Although, I don't encourage any form of insult
cannibalism is reserved for Yorubas, they trade on human parts so much.

Cannibalism is exclusively a Yoruba thing
Re: May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra by yarimo(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2023
post=122889250:

Big Amen, proud of the light of the nation
And this was government house Main road During obi administration grin grin

Re: May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra by Perfectbeing(m): 11:09pm On May 02, 2023
Benwallt:
And he will continue for the next 16years
Till infinity
Re: May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra by Nobody: 12:24am On May 03, 2023
Mpempeuwa:

Why remove Lagos? Lagos is hell on earth. Source, I lived there for over 20 years
If it's hell you won't live there for 20 years.
Re: May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra by SpatialKing(m): 12:28am On May 03, 2023
Amen

As long as is not like Lagos state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic / The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member / Breaking: Dangerous Blunder From Afolabi, Tinubu's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.