Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS (2560 Views)

Bawa’s Suspension: Hurricane Tinubu Strikes Again – Adeyanju / IPOB Strikes Again Beheads Police Man In Abia State PHOTOS / NEWSBREAKING: Boko Haram Kidnaps Another Set Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:09pm On May 02, 2023

Remember this Lagos businessman and philanthropist, who was k1dnapped in his hometown I posted last week?

He is still m1ssing!

The police found his car abandoned along Uga road in Uga, Aguata LGA with a lot of bl00d inside. As matter of fact, the police noted that with the level of bl00d they saw in his aband0ned car, along the Uga road, they're not sure he's still al!ve.

The k!dnappers have already collected a total of 10 million naira from his family, they first collected 5 millionn, but didn't let his family speak to him as proof of life. Upon insistence, they demanded for another 5milliin, which they got, but still won't let them speak with him or release him.

The police revealed that he was abducted in front of his house gate while he was trying to drive in. Witnesses reported seeing bl00d in front of his house gate on the floor. His companion, a pastor who was with him in the car, managed to escape from the other side of the vehicle.

In a separate incident, the same
k!dnappers tried to abduct another Lagos-based wealthy businessman who had returned to his hometown for a village meeting. Luckily, he was able to escape by jumping over his fence with bullet w0unds when they visited his house.

The k!dnappers left with only the other businessman through Umuchu-Umunze-Uga road in Aguata LGA from Owerre-Akokwa, Ideato-North LGA.

Please, anyone with any information should come forward and assist the police in finding this innocent and God-fearing businessman! Remember so many people depend on his kindness in many different to survive.

https://www.facebook.com/107121501649867/posts/pfbid0jwgU3cAocVan8KyKhBPkjHFgHmTVpNqbRqAFPHatxEQaCDvJRDiwkdr6xkFrqSSSl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Saga16: 8:17pm On May 02, 2023
Things are happening in the east.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by youngsahito(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2023
Nobody will mention Lagos Agbero here now.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Creamypie(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2023
East. Many of their sons no dey gree go for December again. D place don cast. As December dey reach, na so criminals dey prepare for who and who them go kidnap, rob, and assassinate as them arrive for holidays

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by nifemi25(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2023
Hopefully he will be found alive

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by yarimo(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2023
IPOB= OBI supporters

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 02, 2023
What the well to do people who support terrorists don't know is that, they are on the menu.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by ebenezary(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2023
Imagine the level of criminality in the East and people act as if nothing happen but any thing here in Lagos will be like all hell is loose

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by ejighikemeuwa: 9:03pm On May 02, 2023
Where did you see ipob and identify that they're ipob members, false news caster, when your boys carries out operations you tag it ipob. I hate lies.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Hpesoj: 9:05pm On May 02, 2023
OyigboUpdate, I've gone through your post and I identified a pattern. I'm just curious. How do you come to the conclusion that the killings/kidnapping are carried out by IPOB or ESN?

Secondly, and most importantly, are you saying prior, say from 2014 when IPOB gained prominence, there have not been killings and kidnapping in the SE?

Meanwhile, you keep using IPOB, ESN and unknown gunmen interchangeably. How were you able to create a link between unknown gunmen and ESN. I thought if you believed they are ESN there is not need to introduce 'unknown' there.

I'm just curious.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:23pm On May 02, 2023
Hpesoj:
OyigboUpdate, I've gone through your post and I identified a pattern. I'm just curious. How do you come to the conclusion that the killings/kidnapping are carried out by IPOB or ESN?

Secondly, and most importantly, are you saying prior, say from 2014 when IPOB gained prominence, there have not been killings and kidnapping in the SE?

Meanwhile, you keep using IPOB, ESN and unknown gunmen interchangeably. How were you able to create a link between unknown gunmen and ESN. I thought if you believed they are ESN there is not need to introduce 'unknown' there.

I'm just curious.

Who does not know ipob is esn?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Keegan: 9:28pm On May 02, 2023
JDistribute:
What the well to do people who support terrorists don't know is that, they are on the menu.

We warned them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Sucre6: 9:34pm On May 02, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB= OBI supporters
The rock = Obi is really giving you sleepless night, bro drop it, you are slowly sliding into depression 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Emma513: 9:40pm On May 02, 2023
CULTISTS=IPOB, ARM ROBBERS=IPOB. KIDNAPPERS=IPOB. ASSASINS=IPOB. POLITICAL THUGS=IPOB EVEN MUDERERS ARE IPOB, GUY NO PLACE IN THE WORLD THAT DON'T HAVE CRIMINALS. BUT TAGGING A KNOW ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD, SHOW YOU ARE PAID TO CREAT PROPOGANDA TO TANISH THIER IMAGE. BUT YOUR PROPOGANDA IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL. NIGERIA IS BURNING BY YOUR APC GOVT. YOU ARE BUSY WITH IPOB. REMEBER THAT THE SEED YOU TODAY WILL HURT YOU TOMORROW. JOBLESS HUMAN BEING. SPIT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Emma513: 9:44pm On May 02, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB= OBI supporters
SHETTIMA/TINUBU= BOKO HARAM. BALANCE EQUATION cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by bhella10: 9:54pm On May 02, 2023
AfghaniEASTan for a reason

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by MrAgbako: 9:56pm On May 02, 2023
Obi don lose election.
Business don resume for IPOB terrorist 😂

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by udede(m): 9:56pm On May 02, 2023
The kidnappers have been caught and the shocker is that they were all members of the Nigerian police.

On second thought let me even try and upload the video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by nazicartel(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2023
You guys are over reporting issues here. Any kidnapping is now from ipob or whatever they call themselves. East is very peaceful. What's happening in imo state is becoming more political now and imo state isn't the only state in SE
Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Saga16: 10:06pm On May 02, 2023
nazicartel:
You guys are over reporting issues here. Any kidnapping is now from ipob or whatever they call themselves. East is very peaceful. What's happening in imo state is becoming more political now and imo state isn't the only state in SE

I thought it was Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by GodIsBiafran: 10:06pm On May 02, 2023
Do you have evidence or just looking for traffic for your useless blog?
Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by jamjo: 10:11pm On May 02, 2023
[quote author=OyigboUpdate post=122892151]

Who does not know ipob is esn?[/quote

Your knowledge about the people who committed the crime in the East has to be investigated because it is now clear that you are involved in this crime.
Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by nazicartel(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2023
Saga16:

I thought it was Fulani Herdsmen.
you and who is doing Fulani something here?... Seems you don't know whom to quote. Fulani guys have always been in collaboration with some of the kidnappers. My relative was kidnapped and we know how much we paid to them. After payment, the military went after them and caught some, brought back the money we paid. Fulanis, Akwa-ibom, Ebonyi guys were involved. The information came from my village person to those guys. The leader of the gang is from Ebonyi. So Yes. They're always involved
Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Saga16: 10:16pm On May 02, 2023
nazicartel:
you and who is doing Fulani something here?... Seems you don't know whom to quote. Fulani guys have always been in collaboration with some of the kidnappers. My relative was kidnapped and we know how much we paid to them. After payment, the military went after them and caught some, brought back the money we paid. Fulanis, Akwa-ibom, Ebonyi guys were involved. The information came from my village person to those guys. The leader of the gang is from Ebonyi. So Yes. They're always involved

We are saying the same thing.

Oyigbo should stop calling IPOB rather, he should fave Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by kettykings: 10:18pm On May 02, 2023
Self inflicted , Self imposed marginalization. This is definitely not ipob but bandits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by americanigga(m): 10:22pm On May 02, 2023
Hpesoj:

I'm just curious.

Instead of you to cry out for help, you are here posting nonsense. It's probably because you have not lost any member of your family you have hand to post rubbish. By the time the whole of SE becomes a refugee camp your eye will clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Hpesoj: 10:36pm On May 02, 2023
americanigga:

Instead of you to cry out for help, you are here posting nonsense. It's probably because you have not lost any member of your family you have hand to post rubbish. By the time the whole of SE becomes a refugee camp your eye will clear

I have some questions for you.
First, was my question directed to you?Second, are you normal? Third, are things okay at home? Fourth, is your brain paining you? And lastly, do you know me?

I look forward to a robust response from you.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Buharidgeneral: 11:09pm On May 02, 2023
Hpesoj:

I'm just curious.

Keep defending bad things. You that know pls tell us

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Buharidgeneral: 11:11pm On May 02, 2023
Chinmamanda when you need her most

1 Like

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by DiscoverID: 12:09am On May 03, 2023
Where is Oby Ezekwesili, the ugliest person alive when you need her?. For her, charity begins at lagos and other parts of Nigeria.

Why is Pandora peter obi's effeminate voice quiet on the serial killings going on in South East?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by DiscoverID: 12:13am On May 03, 2023
Hpesoj:

I'm just curious.

Just shut it! Typical of you guys, why not deal with the message and leave the messenger? Aren't you concerned that sambisa forest is far more peaceful than your region?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

S/E: Tinubu Appoints 3 Unpopular Women ,1 Ex Governor And Governorship Aspirant / Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online / Please Nominate Nuhu Kwajafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.