Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports (46300 Views)

Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti / Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year / Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by HopeSpencer: 10:17pm On May 02, 2023
sprints1:
shut up. Leave him and rest. That league na trash and wants to leave because no challenge. Playing with likes of al ghareeb mumin dawasari is no fun. He is going to Newcastle don't worry

I don't think you can make heaven...it was not meant to be a joke, but see me rolling on floor reading those ghareeb mumin names
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Bigchristo: 10:18pm On May 02, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
all in the name of trying to set records
Yes after he saw it that Man Utd didn’t make it to champions league he went to grant an interview with pearls Morgan with the hope of winning World Cup and walking away from Manchester United and go to a champions league team but alas him nor see, I suspect he have a deal with Newcastle owner to come play for them if they end up top four this season

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Numerouno94(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2023
sprints1:
shut up. Leave him and rest. That league na trash and wants to leave because no challenge. Playing with likes of al ghareeb mumin dawasari is no fun. He is going to Newcastle don't worry

Wit all due respect, u re in no position to shut the guy up, rather u shuld SHUT the FVK UP.

Was he oblivious to the fact that he was signing to play in a Walai Talai league? or was he forced to accept the contract? Abi him no no say na Alfa Sule and Mallam Rabiu him dey go play against?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Enemyofpeace: 10:21pm On May 02, 2023
Bigchristo:
Yes after he saw it that Man Utd didn’t make it to champions league he went to grant an interview with pearls Morgan with the hope of winning World Cup and walking away from Manchester United and go to a champions league team but alas him nor see, I suspect he have a deal with Newcastle owner to come play for them if they end up top four this season
you're right bro. His target is Newcastle, but it would end in premium tears.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Whoknow: 10:24pm On May 02, 2023
I like Ronaldo but I think it's high time he resign honourably. There is time for everything he has done his best in the world of football. My opinion though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:25pm On May 02, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Person wey enter Juventus
Destroy them finish

Jump enter man u
Show dem shege

Come run go Saudi
Almost put them for relegation

Na Kano Pillars go fit Ronaldo

You have openly disgraced yourself by showing everyone that you are a chronic ignoramus in football matters. How did Ronaldo almost put Al-Nassr in relegation? Is Al-Nassr not in 2nd position in the Saudi Professional League?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by ahamonyeka(m): 10:27pm On May 02, 2023
What does he really want?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Numerouno94(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2023
Bigchristo:
He thinks Newcastle already secured champions league slot, Ronaldo can not play in Saudi league and feel comfortable he just use that to move away from Manchester United to avoid the shame, at his age he should be calming down those GRa GRa nor add up, football is all about staying in the league where things are happening nor be those farmer league 😂😂

U Sabi the guy wella. Very cunning player.gringrin
His Agent will hawk him to Newcastle soon like gala and plastic coke.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by zumbigbo(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2023
Aboubakar dey shine teeth for house in Turkey

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Numerouno94(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2023
Bigchristo:
I said this and got bashed for it, that’s the truth he wants all the glory that’s what happened with him n his teammates in Manchester United

Anybody wey bash u for speaking the truth abeg bash am back a thausand times. Na so we dey run am for sport section here.gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Itulah(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Frustrated human being. You better retire now that your ovulation is still very loud

Go school, Emeka said no. No be only LOUD OVULATION, NA VERY LOUD MENSTRUATION werey grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by mordred44: 10:39pm On May 02, 2023
I think it's time for him to just call it 6pm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Merisbankie(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2023
bazoodo:
Messi is a billion times better than Ronaldo. If you don't agree argue with Tinubu
Stop playing

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Apili: 10:41pm On May 02, 2023
YoungLionken:
Long expected..

I always knew it would result to this, CR7 is more passionate about football than the pay..

I really wished an English team would be interested, a team like Liverpool fc with a manager like Jurgen Klopp, he's good to go cool...
we don't need him thank you😹😹😹
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by sniperr007(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

Cristiano Ronaldo is high time you hang boots tongue
He needs to play in US na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by lomprico(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2023
Ogbeni! Oya e don do! Retire!
You can't be what you were before. We still love you but you gotta call it quits.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by blackgold2018(m): 10:54pm On May 02, 2023
bazoodo:
Messi is a billion times better than Ronaldo. If you don't agree argue with Tinubu
have you eaten today??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by candygist: 10:55pm On May 02, 2023
YoungLionken:
Long expected..

I always knew it would result to this, CR7 is more passionate about football than the pay..

I really wished an English team would be interested, a team like Liverpool fc with a manager like Jurgen Klopp, he's good to go cool...

You want him to bring bad blood to Liverpools dressing room ?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by MrCuteking(m): 10:59pm On May 02, 2023
Went to Juventus, they sacked Allegri
Went to Man U, they sacked Ole
Went to Al Nassr, sacked Garcia.

New club’s coach now will be like
shocked sad shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by AfonjaPriest: 11:17pm On May 02, 2023
The money is no longer tempting. He has suddenly found a use for sense where it was lying wastefully, waiting to be picked up and used for reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by AfonjaPriest: 11:17pm On May 02, 2023
The money is no longer tempting. He has suddenly found a use for sénse where it was lying wastefully, waiting to be picked up and used for reasoning.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by jimcaddy(m): 12:07am On May 03, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ronaldo had better call time on his glittering career. You should know when to stop. If he doesn't play football today, he cannot suffer. So he should just now out.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Tradman: 12:09am On May 03, 2023
thaoriginator:
CR7, shey e no too early?

How much you done make for there now? cry
help us beg tinubu to return the stolen mandate to Peter Obi bros
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by drsibz66(m): 12:19am On May 03, 2023
YoungLionken:
Long expected..

Liverpool isn't Nigeria or INEC. If you understand.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by goslowgoslow(m): 1:11am On May 03, 2023
YoungLionken:
Long expected..

At what age?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by tete7000(m): 1:13am On May 03, 2023
I hope this guy no go enter depression last last. When you are too egoistic and proud believing you are the best to happen to the world, you run helter skelter till there is no more place to run and then enter depression.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by goalsplanners: 1:31am On May 03, 2023
All this moving from one club to another, abeg he should give his life to Christ so he can find peace

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by zinaunreal(m): 1:46am On May 03, 2023
Lies they should just leave this man alone. Fake news
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by DOD88: 2:17am On May 03, 2023
wunmi590:

He shouldn't just leave, he should please retire, football has really left him...

The only place he can manage to play and score free goals is Manchester City.....

I'm a Ronaldo fan, but sometimes truth must be told...

You are right. That is the only place they will prepare the food and just give him to eat. Since he is a good finisher, he won't have problem scoring beautiful passes he would receive. Again, he had the opportunity to join them when Pep bidded for him, but he buggled it by opting to play for Man U. Ronaldo is a slow thinker and very deficient in making a calculative move.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty / What Chichi Igbo Wore To A Party (Photos) / The 5 Highest-Paid Players In La Liga Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.