Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports (46299 Views)

Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti / Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year / Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by BigBen23(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2023
I will be happy he leaves. Make him no come Newcastle United next season come claim ownership by sidelining these guys who are making all effort to play the Champions League football.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2023
wunmi590:

Lol, how do you know?

Before I criticised somebody on this forum, first, I go through the person old post, to make sure I'm in not jumping into conclusion....

Next time, if you want to start arguing with somebody here, do that, so that you won't just be wasting your time on something that doesn't matter...

Apart from the fact that, I'm a Real Madrid fan, I'm 100% Ronaldo fan....

Have a nice day
damn damn damn
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by wunmi590(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
damn damn damn

πŸ˜† my epistle caught you off guard πŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈ grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Madups(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2023
There wouldn't have been any argument about who the goat is only if this guy had gotten competent people to manage his career and help him take right decisions. Always knew going to saudi was a bad move.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by JOemmy(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2023
God1000:
That club is beneath him, he shouldn't have gone there at all, life isn't all about money and goal scoring, he has had a wonderful football career so far.

I thought the contract he signed includes him moving to Newcastle if they qualified for champions league?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by wildikeman(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2023
Whether he wants to leave or retire.. whether he has failed in this club and the last two...e no concern anybody mama...he is a success and has been for a long time. CR7 the real G.O.A.T

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2023
wunmi590:

πŸ˜† my epistle caught you off guard πŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈ grin
find me 3k
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Myself2(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

Cristiano Ronaldo is high time you hang boots tongue

Yhat English is wrong
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by PROPEACE: 11:37am On May 03, 2023
iykofias:
He left messi in Europe, Same way Odion Ighalo left Wilfred Ndidi in Europe. Teams looks for players that will be useful to their tactics and setup.
players have done worst in the past and still got a transfer in Europe. One was Balotelli in a scuffle with his manager Mancini in training, he still got a move to AC Milan. Let me not even bring up Roy keane, prince boateng, Beckham vs Alex Ferguson. And so forth.

Your cartel whatever isn’t holding up, let’s stick to discussion you can prove
Ina go weep tireπŸ˜‚
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by kelspinall(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2023
his choice shaa
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by ufotunang: 12:31pm On May 03, 2023
God1000:
That club is beneath him, he shouldn't have gone there at all, life isn't all about money and goal scoring, he has had a wonderful football career so far.

..abi.
Let him come to enyimba football club.. πŸ™„
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by ufotunang: 12:31pm On May 03, 2023
Let him come to Akwa United πŸ™„
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by JuicyStar: 1:02pm On May 03, 2023
Chairman never still wan believe say it’s time to retire. He has made his mark but it’s time to say bye to the game. He should just go to sporting lisbon and retire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty / What Chichi Igbo Wore To A Party (Photos) / The 5 Highest-Paid Players In La Liga Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.