Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports (46283 Views)

Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti / Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year / Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by wunmi590(m): 2:36am On May 03, 2023
DOD88:

You are right. That is the only place they will prepare the food and just give him to eat. Since he is a good finisher, he won't have problem scoring beautiful passes he would receive. Again, he had the opportunity to join them when Pep bidded for him, but he buggled it by opting to play for Man U. Ronaldo is a slow thinker and very deficient in making a calculative move.

You are right, I don't know what prompted him to go back to man u

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by wunmi590(m): 2:41am On May 03, 2023
grandstar:

He wants to win the World Cup. Please, free the man! grin grin grin grin

😆
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Funflipper: 2:54am On May 03, 2023
brain54:
To where again…

Dude… is bored with the Saudi league.

Don’t blame him… he is just used to playing top flight.

This challenge to him doesn’t light a spark.

Dude has a champion mentality and this just doesn’t cut it.

Not everything is money!

Champions mentality but he keeps on missing sitters. The only thing left is for him to hang up his boots. He is done!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by YoungLionken(m): 3:23am On May 03, 2023
SamCeci:

You spoke my mind. Klopp will use him to revive his dying Tactical arrangements and he (Ronaldo) will surely win Champions' League for Liverpool. What a wonderful Season will Liverpool enjoy in his time!

Spot on bro, but I see some people who mentioned don't know this yet..

CR7 is coming...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by wagzy37: 5:08am On May 03, 2023
YoungLionken:

Spot on bro, but I see some people who mentioned don't know this yet..

CR7 is coming...

Coming to what? To where? To whom?

Problem with Ronaldo is that he pushes himself to the limit and still thinks he can cope with todays football. Decline is usually obvious when you do that. Ask wrestlers, bodybuilders, athletes etc.
He’s the only one who refused to modify his game to cope with his decline. Every aging player has done that. You can’t be a point man anymore with an increasingly pacy buildup to goal.

MLS bro. What a career though!

He can play till his forties but

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by wagzy37: 5:10am On May 03, 2023
His last straw was when fans were shouting Messi during his game. Got visibly angry.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by xevove2061: 5:24am On May 03, 2023
AImiron:
As usual after he don destroy the team. He always run.. he has been running, which team is gonna be unfortunate next season wey go sign this scam. I pity em in advance. Mr challenge dey flop playing against part-time footballers in a lowly rated league. Dem sell Aboubaka to buy this fraud, that wan dey score steadily in the Turkish league, na plastic this wan dey kick off pitch.

Damn. Person go think say as pundit wey u be, you go dey collect 300k dollars per year ontup your punditry.. smh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by ArinzeUgo: 5:35am On May 03, 2023
Ur not a Ronaldo fan...
wunmi590:

He shouldn't just leave, he should please retire, football has really left him...

The only place he can manage to play and score free goals is Manchester City.....

I'm a Ronaldo fan, but sometimes truth must be told...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by adecz: 5:52am On May 03, 2023
👉👉👉Stay there my friend...

You aren't getting any younger &
no serious European team can afford
your wages with your reduced capacity
to play at the Highest levels..⛹️⛹️⛹️

The Arab Gulf is a retirement package
for you.. 👈👈👈👈👈👈

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Adelowo28: 6:22am On May 03, 2023
This man just needs to hang boot and rest to enjoy his wealth also needs to prepare his children to continue from where he stops

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Goalnaldo(m): 6:27am On May 03, 2023
Cristiano would flourish in Newcastle. their play will suit him. newcastle come and buy my goat.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by schoolboymatt(m): 6:34am On May 03, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

Cristiano Ronaldo is high time you hang boots tongue
how time flies.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Theoarhics: 6:57am On May 03, 2023
Bendel insurance are willing to offer him a 5 years contract worth 30k weekly

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by eepeepook: 7:00am On May 03, 2023
Retirement don sure?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Theoarhics: 7:00am On May 03, 2023
Messi the goat, Ronaldo the sheep

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by CaptainFM1: 7:03am On May 03, 2023
bazoodo:
Messi is a billion times better than Ronaldo. If you don't agree argue with Tinubu

If you don't agree, go to court.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Love800(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2023
I would love to see ronaldo in hollywood just like d-rock of wwe that left wrestling for hollywood after he has cemented his name in wwe.

Ronaldo will be a joy to watch in action thrillers nd movies. Even comedy because dude is a funny guy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Bigchristo: 7:11am On May 03, 2023
Numerouno94:

Anybody wey bash u for speaking the truth abeg bash am back a thausand times. Na so we dey run am for sport section here.gringrin
Nor be lie grin grin cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Bigchristo: 7:12am On May 03, 2023
Numerouno94:

U Sabi the guy wella. Very cunning player.gringrin
His Agent will hawk him to Newcastle soon like gala and plastic coke.
😂😂😂😂
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Hessem: 7:24am On May 03, 2023
God1000:
That club is beneath him, he shouldn't have gone there at all, life isn't all about money and goal scoring, he has had a wonderful football career so far.

It's true. He should have come to Kano pillars shee or Ifeanyi ubah fc
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by simfrost90210: 7:34am On May 03, 2023
bazoodo:
Messi is a billion times better than Ronaldo. If you don't agree argue with Tinubu

I agree that Messi is more decorated than CR7

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by correctguy101(m): 7:48am On May 03, 2023
Hpesoj:
Lol.. He should come to Eyimba FC. We have a new challenge for him there. cheesy

You mean ; play 3games successfully without breaking a leg challenge? grin

You wan kih baba be dat.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Cutehector(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2023
He can come work for tinubu.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Hpesoj: 8:02am On May 03, 2023
correctguy101:

You mean ; play 3games successfully without breaking a leg challenge? grin
You wan kih baba be dat.
Does it really matters? challenge na challenge cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Cocolatti(m): 8:03am On May 03, 2023
sprints1:
shut up. Leave him and rest. That league na trash and wants to leave because no challenge. Playing with likes of al ghareeb mumin dawasari is no fun. He is going to Newcastle don't worry
He should have known from the beginning that it's a farmers(or gardeners) league but chose to go anyway. He must finish the contract.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by thaoriginator: 8:38am On May 03, 2023
Tradman:
help us beg tinubu to return the stolen mandate to Peter Obi bros
grin grin grin

Stolen man-wetin? Abi na manhood? 😀

Tell Patience Jonathan she knows more about that..

Atiku that came second didn't lost his MANHOOD, it's Obi the third that's screaming, mandate! Mandate! Mandate!!!

Abeg make we hear word ohhhh 😢
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by PROPEACE: 9:00am On May 03, 2023
iykofias:
and you know all these by?
Oga, there is no way Ronaldo will voluntarily go to Saudi and leave Messi in Europe to continue winning trophies.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by Kukutenla: 9:03am On May 03, 2023
Seems Ronaldo's challenge is how many coaches he can sack and teams he can destroy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by iykofias(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2023
PROPEACE:

Oga, there is no way Ronaldo will voluntarily go to Saudi and leave Messi in Europe to continue winning trophies.
He left messi in Europe, Same way Odion Ighalo left Wilfred Ndidi in Europe. Teams looks for players that will be useful to their tactics and setup.
players have done worst in the past and still got a transfer in Europe. One was Balotelli in a scuffle with his manager Mancini in training, he still got a move to AC Milan. Let me not even bring up Roy keane, prince boateng, Beckham vs Alex Ferguson. And so forth.

Your cartel whatever isn’t holding up, let’s stick to discussion you can prove
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by wunmi590(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2023
ArinzeUgo:
Ur not a Ronaldo fan...

Lol, how do you know?

Before I criticised somebody on this forum, first, I go through the person old post, to make sure I'm in not jumping into conclusion....

Next time, if you want to start arguing with somebody here, do that, so that you won't just be wasting your time on something that doesn't matter...

Apart from the fact that, I'm a Real Madrid fan, I'm 100% Ronaldo fan....

Have a nice day
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by naijapikin2(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2023
Don't go anywhere goat

Your boy (the argentine small goat) is coming to join you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:44am On May 03, 2023
wunmi590:

He shouldn't just leave, he should please retire, football has really left him...

The only place he can manage to play and score free goals is Manchester City.....

I'm a Ronaldo fan, but sometimes truth must be told...
spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / Mikel Obi's Twins In their Mini Bath-Tub / 10 Footballers Who Served Both Liverpool And Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.