Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,268 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) (47848 Views)

Is This Magic Real Or Fake? / Picture Circulating On Social Media Captioned Igbos Bow To No One Is Fake (photo / Is "Lady Koi Koi" Real Or Just A Myth Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by Lawly: 11:53am On May 03, 2023
fashykenny:
. I have seen them before , it was just like a dream to me . Back in the year 2017 I wanted to urinate but there was no water to flush the toilet so I went outside to urinate but to my biggest surprise, I saw them on the roof of the next building selling market as if I was in the market . I didn’t take it serious because it was so real to me but after like 5 seconds , my brain came back to normal and I became scared and all of them started packing their loads and before I could call the neighbors, they all flew away . It’s a life experience

My belle ooooo 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:07pm On May 03, 2023
Very fake

1 Like

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by Maforgreats(m): 12:07pm On May 03, 2023
Those evil uncles that try to make us sit one place with this tale, make I see any bush baby now I go plank e head

6 Likes

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by missionmex(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2023
Hotwest:
Me and bush baby fight many years ago. I couldn't get the mat from the bush baby. The bush baby knack me for ground. Very strong
Hmm that small thing.
Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by package7(m): 12:10pm On May 03, 2023
If you go very tick forest near sambisa forest very near boko haram boys you will see it with your korokoro see. I wish you save journey.
Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by hotwax: 12:11pm On May 03, 2023
this is egbere...i have seen it in my village before when i was a kid.

It was scary..could not belive it cause i thought it existed in folklore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by Goldenheart002(f): 12:12pm On May 03, 2023
We haven't seen any doesn't mean they don't exist!! I think most creatures are going into extinction these days though, can u imagine seeing a "bintu" (alabombom) now and not making a fuss?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:12pm On May 03, 2023
Ogboju ode ninu igbo eledumare and ogboju ode ninu igbo irunmole will make you believe this shit is real 😊

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by Esales(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2023
Personally heard one cry in boarding school then. Fear wan paralyze me. The me now will go out with a good flashlight and camera to see the tiny terrorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by Starboytwo(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2023
Haaaa, me and this thing fight that year. I almost win, but around 93rd minute, the “wahray” score die-minute goal. Na so he collect champe ooo.

2 Likes

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2023
That's just a nickname of one sloggish walking animal like dat....they move extremely slow. Go watch Nat.geo Wild

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by GeneralPula: 12:14pm On May 03, 2023
It’s real..

Very very real..

I know of one olden days hunter that came across one like that, back in the days. According to the story, when he saw it, it was small, looks roughy and crying..

He mentioned the necessary incantations they do mentioned before you could talk to a spirit.

The hunter communicated with the bushbaby but was unable to take the mat! The mat self, the way it do carry it, you wouldn’t even spot it easily! What you saw in the image above is different from reality!

It's very hard to take the mat away from it! Only an extreme conc hunter can do it successfully without dieing! You’ll have to fight it! Real fight! Now, imagine fighting a spirit... Movies would make it look as if it's easy, but it's not so in real life!

They were spirit that was disposed from the other world and the mat is the only thing they have! If you're able to take away the mat, then you're made for life! It's a commanding Mat that can be used to command anything!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by confirmerg(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2023
It's true, I av encounter 1 before, chat me to know more
Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by Donaldkingstin(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2023
Lawly:

My belle ooooo 🤣🤣🤣
Omo dis one hard to believe...
Some people can lie ehhh

1 Like

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by Killermamba: 12:16pm On May 03, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
The "Bushbaby" tale, is it real or fake? Have you seen one before? Is it true that, when you collect their mats from them, you become rich and wealthy?
Dangote collected one in 1864 and now he is a billionaire

2 Likes

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by Germi9: 12:16pm On May 03, 2023
Starhearts:

Are they edible
Very dread guy
Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by Rosambort(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2023
babz11:
It's more real than believing EluuP won the Presidential election grin grin

who is dis one again?

2 Likes

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by Sojiver(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2023
Omo,I knw the believe all this kind of stuff joor.
Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by Rosambort(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2023
It very real b'cuz i once see one while coming back from night club

1 Like

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by Emperormartin(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2023
Mamaafrik1:
Only real hunter can answer this, it is like saying Alien and mermaid are fake.50% of us here are in lagos, never go to village not to talk of do rel forest hunting before.
African hunters don't operate mostly at night. They only move out at night to check whether their traps have caught a game...

2 Likes

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by rash47(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2023
Mamaafrik1:
Only real hunter can answer this, it is like saying Alien and mermaid are fake.50% of us here are in lagos, never go to village not to talk of do rel forest hunting before.

Ufo , alien, mermaid are not only fakes but tales to sooth some segment of the society...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by Delaw135: 12:26pm On May 03, 2023
brain54:

Did you survive…?

Seriously though… I think there is no smoke without fire. Even if the story is made up there must have been an incident that started the whole thing initially.

Even the lady koi koi story!
If he no survive, how he con dey type here

2 Likes

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by chickenjefp: 12:26pm On May 03, 2023
The closest to this tale is the pygmy or the Bushmen of Kalahari desert

1 Like

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by chickenjefp: 12:32pm On May 03, 2023
chickenjefp:
The closest to this tale is the pygmy or the Bushmen of Kalahari desert

1 Like

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by deanoffaculty: 12:34pm On May 03, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
The "Bushbaby" tale, is it real or fake? Have you seen one before? Is it true that, when you collect their mats from them, you become rich and wealthy?
This thing still exists na. A friend of mine has seen one before in shagamu.... around Isale oko,along that road that goes to Ikenne.
Please if you can get that mat for me, I will buy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by lexy2014: 12:34pm On May 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

No be only strong! 🤣
Bush babies are small, nocturnal primates that are mostly found in the rainforests of Africa. They are also known as galagos, which is the name of the genus that they belong to. They are arboreal, which means that they live in trees. They are active during the night and sleep during the day.

Let me describe them. They are very small animals. . They have long tails, which they use for balance as they move through the trees. They also have large eyes, which allow them to see well in the dark. So I no know where op for see em own bushbaby with mat!🤣
They also eat small animals, such as lizards and rodents.

What I know is that they have this loud cries. They use these cries to communicate with one another.
Bush babies do not actually carry a mat. This is a myth that is often spread on the internet. The Only thing is, they do have a gland on their chest that releases a scent that is used to mark their territory. Anything aside that like mat, spiritual, money,and other trash na just lies!

so before the internet, no one knew of the bush baby myth?

3 Likes

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2023
Racoon:
It only exists in the imagination of those who think about them.

It's cos u r from Indomie generation, you talk down on everything as unrealistic...

If these doesn't exist what is then called Evil spirit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:
You meant Egbere?

It's a tale story

That boy is senseless, calling egbere a tales.

6 Likes

Re: The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo) by Machinegun91(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2023
Who is their mother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk / Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). / Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.