Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu (43908 Views)

Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by edungene7: 10:51am On May 03, 2023
When APC and INEC are the real yahoo guys roaming at will they should leave the innocent poor boys trying to survive
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by OLOKOESHIN: 10:51am On May 03, 2023
superCleanworks:
only 2 laptops in the whole training school grin
Laptop is less important to them
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Bahamas95(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2023
It's like chairman never fit buy car sef. 😂
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Emmanuel909090: 10:59am On May 03, 2023
Skyfornia:
Say no to internet fraud... Any internet fraudster who is found guilty should spend atleast 35years in prison with hard labour

35 years? May you never be found wanting.
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Hussein035: 11:00am On May 03, 2023
NwekeUG:
EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School And His Proteges In Enugu (Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://www.facebook.com/100064596373289/posts/pfbid02m3Zt5i9hSDFqJ8UHQ2zWDx3E8y5cu8hjaUnBWVrN2k4XukeK8gcwxzS3WRqg6Lorl/?app=fbl

Developers
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by SmartyPants(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

We're all fraudsters in the eyes of God.

*Digest this post with no emotions.

How terrible then, to be a fraudster both before God and fraudulent men!
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by elytebaby(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2023
NwekeUG:
EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School And His Proteges In Enugu (Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://www.facebook.com/100064596373289/posts/pfbid02m3Zt5i9hSDFqJ8UHQ2zWDx3E8y5cu8hjaUnBWVrN2k4XukeK8gcwxzS3WRqg6Lorl/?app=fbl

As the bird continue to fly without perching
De Hunter continue to shoot without missing 😋
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by isan(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2023
You barely any Yoruba commiting crimes in igboland the reverse is the case in southwest
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Benny149(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2023
Na this kind fraud EFCC wings dey fly they catch.. you won’t hear them catch one polithieviance or their likes…foolish pple them
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by slowice(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2023
The direct effect of poor leadership. Everything is falling apart and this trend will get increasing worse as time goes on.
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Christistruth03: 11:15am On May 03, 2023
Yahoo Yahoo Training School?

Dem no dey learn hand Work like Electrician Welder Plumber Tailor even Fine Art and Agriculture again
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Benny149(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2023
isan:
You barely any Yoruba commiting crimes in igboland the reverse is the case in southwest

It’s people like you that bring up tribal wars/misunderstandings.. no tribe is a saint..change your mentality
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by panpan(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2023
The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled that Section 46 of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Act should be construed within the narrow confines of the United Nations Convention Against Corruption, the precursor to the establishment of the EFCC - to prevent illicit financial outflow from Nigeria.

EFCC should not arrest anybody unless the allegation is about "illicit financial outflow from Nigeria".
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Christistruth03: 11:19am On May 03, 2023
Benny149:

It’s people like you that bring up tribal wars/misunderstandings.. no tribe is a saint..change your mentality

There is a Crime Epidemic in the SE

That is why a Terrorist like Simon Ekpa is locking you up every Monday

Ohaneze is not even dealing with it
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Sablexxxtoons: 11:19am On May 03, 2023
A phone can do almost everything a laptop can do these days . Its a very powerful tool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Christistruth03: 11:21am On May 03, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:

A phone can do almost everything a laptop can do these days . Its a very powerful tool

Very Very True

I have learnt more using my Smartphone than i did at University

I have even discovered that many things i learnt in University could have

been done in far more better and efficient ways

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by emperor4love(m): 11:22am On May 03, 2023
Lanretoye:
post your account balance make we see,if you are busy making millions as you claimed you won’t even have the time to mentor anyone.even if the millions you made don tire you,you can start doing giveaway and not mentorship.
That one na another yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by ufotunang: 11:23am On May 03, 2023
baralatie:
Training school for yahoo yahoo

Ha
And the y buy forms,submit term paper and project

Wonders shall neva end
...they said they will write jamb exam to get admission into the training school 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by ufotunang: 11:25am On May 03, 2023
So to get admission they said you will write exams inorder to get admission into the school... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Christistruth03: 11:27am On May 03, 2023
baralatie:
Training school for yahoo yahoo

Ha
And the y buy forms,submit term paper and project
Wonders shall neva end

Meanwhile the Construction industry is complaining that they cannot get enough
Young people to Train for hand work and have been forced to import them from Togo and Benin Republic

An Economic s Graduate who went to retrain as a Bricklayer because he couldn't get Job
has been complaining in as a Bricklayer he has far more work than he and those under him can handle

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Revolva(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2023
Yahoo Yahoo bootcamp
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Jamie1000: 11:37am On May 03, 2023
Skyfornia:
Say no to internet fraud... Any internet fraudster who is found guilty should spend atleast 35years in prison with hard labour

You be big mugu. Even your past and present President, your pastors/Iman/ babalawo and all your leaders are scammers.
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by marsup: 11:37am On May 03, 2023
grin grin grin.
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Jamie1000: 11:38am On May 03, 2023
Christistruth03:

Meanwhile the Construction industry is complaining that they cannot get enough
Young people to Train for hand work and have been forced to import them from Togo and Benin Republic

An Economic s Graduate who went to retrain as a Bricklayer because he couldn't get Job
has been complaining in as a Bricklayer he has far more work than he and those under him can handle

Then, they should pay more. The current minimum wage is trash

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by webizone(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2023
Jamie1000:

Then, they should pay more. The current minimum wage is trash

How can I like this more than once? If they pay more, more will rush to join.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Hassanmaye(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2023
superCleanworks:
only 2 laptops in the whole training school grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Vikdus: 12:24pm On May 03, 2023
Skyfornia:
supported!!! The political thieves should be sentence to how many years?
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Babastrong(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2023
I am here to check the names of the criminals. they are all flat headies. may God bless Omoluabis.
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by MisterKennedy(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2023
digitalmonster:
Same energy and Internet they can be using to make thousands of money legally right from the comfort of their home o.

CPA marketing can make you a millionaire.. I keep singing it out loud to youth.

Go read up my thread, and see testimonials of guys already making legal dollars after getting my Mentorship training videos on CPA offer Promotions.

Good afternoon bro
Please how do I get your cpa training course?
Here is my number... Please whatsapp me or send a text or flash me 07063102915
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by MisterKennedy(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2023
Crafteck1:

I wonder the alternative most of them have... Probably POS business? Armed robbery, politcal thuggery...

Bro i wonder ooo

Things no easy
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Sholuwa241: 12:58pm On May 03, 2023
digitalmonster:
Same energy and Internet they can be using to make thousands of money legally right from the comfort of their home o.

CPA marketing can make you a millionaire.. I keep singing it out loud to youth.

Go read up my thread, and see testimonials of guys already making legal dollars after getting my Mentorship training videos on CPA offer Promotions.
Please what exactly is CPA if it's a safe investment please right me on all I need to know either here or mail me information to my mail address ArthurChris241@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Apprehended Inside Female Hostel In Kogi State University. Photos / Elvis Otedafe Onojerame Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Udu (Graphic Photo) / EFCC Arrests Man For N800 Million Fraud In Lagos (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.