Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu (43915 Views)

Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Thomhenry: 1:46pm On May 03, 2023
digitalmonster:
Same energy and Internet they can be using to make thousands of money legally right from the comfort of their home o.

CPA marketing can make you a millionaire.. I keep singing it out loud to youth.

Go read up some of my CPA thread, and see testimonials of guys already making legal dollars after getting my Mentorship training videos on CPA offer Promotion strategy.

You can be making steadily $50-$100 daily promoting CPA offers on complete autopilot, right here in Nigeria at the comfort of your house.

No need of pretending to be who you're not just to steal and defraud people, there by bringing cause, disgrace to you and your family... Earn legal online money with CPA Marketing.

Chat me up on whatsApp +2349150752817 to get your mentorship training video... Everyting laid down to get a complete newbie to super CPA Earner withing 2 days.

Una no dey tire with this selling of videos. We all now know it's the videos that brings the money

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by uchdavinci: 2:07pm On May 03, 2023
When they would sort them themselves out as nd tomorrow you see them driving around town like nothing happened, why would they Be backing the camera...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Iamntasaint: 2:17pm On May 03, 2023
All Obi supporters are fraudsters

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by millionboi2: 2:24pm On May 03, 2023
Lanretoye:
post your account balance make we see,if you are busy making millions as you claimed you won’t even have the time to mentor anyone.even if the millions you made don tire you,you can start doing giveaway and not mentorship.
don't mind him

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by TheOgaBoss: 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

You're underestimating what a phone can do.
phone no fit bomb, u still need a lappy.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by ojex004: 3:58pm On May 03, 2023
This pple from sadeast and different crime tarnishing our country image Na 5&6
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by XAUBulls: 4:27pm On May 03, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
This one na confirm Yahoo State Medical University grin grin

Faculty of Romance and Client Bombing shocked
Lol.
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Kollabo419: 4:55pm On May 03, 2023
Nna mehnn

God will help us all for both the arrestor and the arrestee

Who noticed that since yahoo came home armed robbery has reduced and bank robberies has drastically declined to

Thanks to Yahoo
But no Thank you to the system sha
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by tiswell(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2023
Skyfornia:

I rebuke you!... I'm not a fraudster and will never be.
ogbeni,relax.

You are definitely one in the eyes of god
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by MarketDispatch: 5:01pm On May 03, 2023
Skyfornia:
Say no to internet fraud... Any internet fraudster who is found guilty should spend atleast 35years in prison with hard labour
EFCC and Federal Government are not yet serious....

They enjoy the daily news 5 arrested here, 10 arrested there, 20 arrested up there...until they change the law to 35 years in Jail and no option of fine until minimum of 20 years in Jail, nothing will change
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2023
Skyfornia:
Say no to internet fraud... Any internet fraudster who is found guilty should spend atleast 35years in prison with hard labour

only the death penalty will do IMHO
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by patrickcollins: 6:40pm On May 03, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Another form of business by our igbo Amaka people
Igbo's dey learn work, West is the headquarters, ask mompha or Hush puppy
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Xylon: 8:01pm On May 03, 2023
Skyfornia:
cool cool Oga be calming down na!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by bigiyaro(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2023
superCleanworks:
only 2 laptops in the whole training school grin
this is to tell you that all these are random guys that don't have money for bail from their custody.
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:01pm On May 03, 2023
patrickcollins:
Igbo's dey learn work, West is the headquarters, ask mompha or Hush puppy
Obiwanne Okeke known as Invictus Obi nko frauster who is currently serving a ten year prison sentence in USA for Internet fraud that caused $11M to his victims
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by stanleymakavelli: 10:18pm On May 03, 2023
Skyfornia:
That is how many years you will spend in poverty
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Skyfornia(m): 10:21pm On May 03, 2023
stanleymakavelli:

That is how many years you will spend in poverty

Even with your yahoo yahoo.. I can feed you and your entire fam for 35 years and I won't feel it
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by patrickcollins: 10:24pm On May 03, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Obiwanne Okeke known as Invictus Obi nko frauster who is currently serving a ten year prison sentence in USA for Internet fraud that caused $11M to his victims
Hush Puppy na boss of them all.
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Waffarianman(m): 11:04pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

Lol

You think being a fraudster is all about pressing laptop all day

E no go fit understand all of dem are fraudsters excluding me grin shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Nobody: 3:03am On May 04, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria!
A nation where crime is celebrated, and can even make you a celebrity.
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by sholla20(m): 3:29am On May 04, 2023
Yahoo Academy!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by pikechukwu6(m): 6:57am On May 04, 2023
Roger3D:
These stoves are not bad but can you explain how to ignite the charcoal inside a kitchen?

Just pack the charcoal on the Clay,ignite it for catch,it doesn't stain kitchen or smokeless
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by phemmyfour: 7:27am On May 04, 2023
superCleanworks:
only 2 laptops in the whole training school grin
Never underestimate the power of smartphones. I only remember my laptop if I want to run codes
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by Roger3D(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2023
pikechukwu6:

Just pack the charcoal on the Clay,ignite it for catch,it doesn't stain kitchen or smokeless
Nice. And won't it be better if you could at least post the price ranges of the products?
Re: EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu by GodSon1900: 3:50pm On May 04, 2023
Chukkychukky:
I hope dem dey give certificate bcs i wan go ghana to do IT grin

LoL
You wan go do am for Ghana ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered / Elvis Otedafe Onojerame Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Udu (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.