Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad, Delivering Rural Electrification Across Nigeria - ARECON - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad, Delivering Rural Electrification Across Nigeria - ARECON (7532 Views)

Ahmad Salihijo: EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b / Tinubu Suspends Rural Electrification Agency MD, Ahmad Salihijo, 3 Others / Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad: ZETSI Accuses Adebayo Adelabu Of Ignoring Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad, Delivering Rural Electrification Across Nigeria - ARECON by LastProphet: 3:57pm On May 03, 2023
icon02:
Ahmad Salihijo of Africa projects consortium the defacto Ptf Executive chairman during Buhari's days in PTF (1994-1998)

God bless you, you know them well. This is how Nigeria's future is traded like pepper soup among the connected. Imagine a 35yr old been appointed meanwhile you will see plenty Nigerians especially from the south performing wonders building other countries but here they are nothing and not given the chance to deploy their wealth of experience. Even people without masters get appointments as DGs meanwhile world-acclaimed professors in that field are not sought to come and develop the shithole. That's one thing Obj did right to a large extent - going out to look for the most qualified.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad, Delivering Rural Electrification Across Nigeria - ARECON by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:31am On May 06, 2023
LastProphet:

He's not the one, person I thought is their Executive Director ( SANUSI OHIARE). Salihijo is even younger 1983, their father owned Afri-projects which ran PTF during Abacha' s time. His elder brother Aminu read EE from ATBU Bauchi 2003.

Gotten appointment in his thirties, Fulani power.

You still don't know him that much. Though knowing him is of no value to you. A first born can only have a younger brother. And Afri-Projects was a consortium of which the father was the lead consultant. Other companies were part of that consortium and they were the major consultants for PTF.
Re: Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad, Delivering Rural Electrification Across Nigeria - ARECON by LastProphet: 7:47am On May 06, 2023
SlayQueenSlayer:

You still don't know him that much. Though knowing him is of no value to you. A first born can only have a younger brother. And Afri-Projects was a consortium of which the father was the lead consultant. Other companies were part of that consortium and they were the major consultants for PTF.

I don't know him they are very young to us, but I know his family because I have been around. One of his brothers even has an office at mangal plaza area 11. As for Afri-projects I know everything about it no need for introduction. See Afri-projects owned PTF so stop the unnecessary equivocation. That their office in zone 4 around 1995 or so. You know the rest na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre / We Will Not Go With Biafra / See How President Buhari Disgraced Nigeria (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.