Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

I've Been Quiet Because Of Respect I Have For Ikpeazu, Abia Assembly Speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Been Quiet Because Of Respect I Have For Ikpeazu, Abia Assembly Speaker (424 Views)

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / Fulani Herdsman Sends Serious Warning To ESN, Says We Are Quiet Because Ofbuhari / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Quiet Because Of Respect I Have For Ikpeazu, Abia Assembly Speaker by Metrix147: 8:45am On May 03, 2023
The Speaker of the Abia State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji said he decided to be quiet in the state as a result of the respect he has for the Governor, Dr Okezie Victor Ikpeazu.

Speaking at the floor of the House of Assembly during plenary held on Tuesday, the Speaker said his quietness was not as a result of losing his voice but because he doesn’t want to be seen as a stumbling block to the administration of Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu

“That I’ve been quiet in this State does not mean that I have lost my voice. I respect that Office (Governor) so much that it has made me to be quiet because I do not want to be judged harshly as being a stumbling block to the running of the state by the incumbent Governor”

He said he has endured humiliation from those around the governor but going forward, enough would be enough.

“I have endured a lot of humiliations, insults, not necessarily from the Governor but from those that now feel that they are either the Governor or the assistant governor of this state. And I now say that from today, enough has to be enough!” he said.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/ive-been-quiet-because-of-respect-i-have-for-gov-ikpeazu-abia-assembly-speaker-breaks-silence/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Re: I've Been Quiet Because Of Respect I Have For Ikpeazu, Abia Assembly Speaker by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2023
You want to talk now abi?
Re: I've Been Quiet Because Of Respect I Have For Ikpeazu, Abia Assembly Speaker by Nobody: 8:47am On May 03, 2023
Oya talk let everywhere scatter
Re: I've Been Quiet Because Of Respect I Have For Ikpeazu, Abia Assembly Speaker by fidelmarshal199: 9:09am On May 03, 2023
A 30 lines composition yet there is nothing tangible to grab from it
Re: I've Been Quiet Because Of Respect I Have For Ikpeazu, Abia Assembly Speaker by SpartaOfLagos: 9:12am On May 03, 2023
You've been impeached and nothing is gonna change that even if you talk from now till tomorrow
Re: I've Been Quiet Because Of Respect I Have For Ikpeazu, Abia Assembly Speaker by Nobody: 9:14am On May 03, 2023
Lol! Money can do a lot in a man's life
Re: I've Been Quiet Because Of Respect I Have For Ikpeazu, Abia Assembly Speaker by nairavsdollars(f): 9:38am On May 03, 2023
Rogue

(1) (Reply)

Business Mogul Receives Kogi APC Guber Candidate, Ododo, In Abuja, Charges Him T / The Moment UK Court Jailed Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Wife (Video) / NINAS WARNS BOTH PETER OBI AND BOLA TINUBU TO SURRENDER THEIR MANDATES!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.