Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

BABY HUSBAND : A Christian Inspired Story By Eyezik3 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BABY HUSBAND : A Christian Inspired Story By Eyezik3 (2951 Views)

What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / A Powerful Short Inspired Story.... By Ilori Oluwafemi / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BABY HUSBAND : A Christian Inspired Story By Eyezik3 by eyezik3(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Episode 92

I closed my bible and stretched my arms. A smile appeared on my face. I went down on my knees and began to worship God in songs. This is the day that the lord has made. Thank God for the journey so far.

I don’t need to start explaining to you what that means. I’m so super excited. God has been so faithful. It’s not been an easy journey. I was just so excited. I had been receiving series of calls and text messages from a lot of people around the country. Soon, I was just staring at my ringing phone.

I was just worshipping God when I saw a phone call I could not ignore. I would love you to guess who it was, but you’ll guess wrong.

I picked up the phone and swiped the green bar.

“Hello!”

“It’s your wedding day!” She replied cheerfully.

“Thank you so much! I feel like today should never end”.

“You’re not serious! Today is just starting and you’re there saying it should not end. You’re not serious. Today must end oo! Because I also have a goodnews to share with you”.

“Wow! That’s wonderful! Please give it to me”, I said curiously.

“Try and guess first”.

“Abeg talk na!”

“Okay! I’m pregnant”, she announced.

I guess you now have an idea of who I’m talking to. I squealed in excitement and leapt for joy.

“Congratulations!” I said.

“Thank you! Congratulations too! I’m so happy for us”.

“Yeah! Me too! I’m so happy too! At last, we would be having the first baby of the family. This is wonderful!” I said smiling.

This was a confirmation of what mummy Silas told me the day we went to visit her and her family. She told me Sharon would get pregnant. So she really meant what she said? It’s not that I didn’t believe ooo, it’s just that I wasn’t expecting it so soon.

This is awesome! God is so wonderful. I felt like breaking the news to her, but felt restrained in my spirit.

“THERE’S NO NEED FOR THAT” Daddy said.

I smiled and nodded.

“Cris! After today, you’ll no longer be known as Miss Kolapo. You’ll become Mrs Silas Akande. Such a wonderful name!”

“Sharon! I’m really bordered about something right now”.

“What is that?”

“I was really wondering how you got to get uncle to approve your marriage? It is still a shock to me. Mine was completely different. He was really set out to stop me and he meant it. But yours was entirely different. He just approved your marriage in a single day. How did you do it?”

She giggled on the phone, but I was putting on a serious face at my end.

“All I did was to ask God for wisdom. That was the strategy I applied. And luckily for me, or should I say, God arranged everything. I was already praying for days before I presented my request to him.

That was the period uncle fell sick and was almost dying. He could not move for days. Everything he needed to do, he needs someone to do it for him. I quickly took the opportunity and became a housemaid in his house. I helped him with the food. Fed him in the mouth and preached to him several times.

Why he no go gree approve my wedding? He want make he conscience kill am?”

I burst into laughter on the phone.

“He recovered in no time and my services were no longer needed in his house. A week later, I was back with my man. He cannot misbehave na. That was how I handled him ooo”.

“This is awesome!” I replied smiling.

“I can’t remember hearing the news that uncle was sick ooo!”

“Big sis, you know yourself back then na! It’s not now that God turned you into a completely different person. Back then, the Olamide we know? She doesn’t need to hear about it at all. Uncle was dead person to you. He was a the one that usually calls you and you guys would haul insults at each other Ehn, no be here.

Sometimes, I wondered if you were really born again. You were carrying Jesus inside of you, but the light of Christ was not seen outside you. You still went out with the old gang and did all the old stuffs. You still treated uncle like a piece of trash and had no iota of respect for him.

How would you know that uncle fell sick when you never saw him as a person? He was always trash to you. I was so glad God transformed you. It’s a wonderful transformation big sis. One I’m so proud of”.

I smiled and shook my head.

“He’s such a wonderful potter. He really worked so hard on me. It wasn’t easy for him. I was a very stubborn clay. Melting me sef was a problem. Just to melt me was enough sweat. Then moulding me was a huge struggle. I was not yielding at all. There was a time I saw myself fighting with a potter in the dream. Can you imagine?”

“Wow!”

“It was such a shocking experience! I dragged the potter out of that seat and sat down to mould the vessel all by myself”.

“My Jesus!”

“You can imagine that audacity! That was enough to finish me, right? But how he spared me is still a mystery. This is beyond love. It’s more than love. It’s! It’s! I don’t even have the right word to describe it”.

“Excess love!”

“Excess love is an understatement. Maybe the dictionary is yet to produce a word that fits my expression. That’s the conclusion of the whole matter”.

“That’s it ooo”, she replied and chuckled.

“Sharon! I have to go now. My charming is calling my second phone”.

“Please go ooo! Today na two of you! I don’t want you to enter trouble. And I don’t want to enter trouble as well! Why did I steal the bride? I no dey ooo!”

I burst into laughter and hung up.

I reached for my second phone and swiped the green bar smiling to myself.

“Hello Charming!”

“Hi pretty Christy!”

“Today is our day oooo!”

“I can’t wait! I just received a call from mummy Susan! She’s here already”,

“Wow!”

“She arrived last night. She’s here to celebrate with us. I must confess, I’m the most luckiest man on earth. To finally scale through all the hurdles that faced us from the beginning of this journey.

Satan shot so many arrows at us. He tried so hard to stop us, put God saw us through. God was so faithful. He never delivered us into hands of our enemies. He protected us from the arrows that came for us. This journey has been awesome. I’m so grateful to God for all the things he had taught us. Mostly the spiritual navigation. It really made me realize that all hope is never lost in God.

When man sinned in the garden of Eden, immediately, God switched to plan B. This God is too good”.

“Charming! You can say that over and over again. I’m just smiling sheepishly over here. I never knew I was in a wrong relationship. Chris was only exploiting me and I was too stupid to know. God in his mercy, came to rescue me through my mentor, but I was proving stubborn.

My mentor was so unrelenting. She never wanted to give up on me. She was such a great intercessor. She prayed me out that deceptive relationship and prayed me into God’s will for my life. I don’t know how to thank her enough. She was such a blessing to me”, I said admist tears.

“Christy, this a day of joy, not for tears. So wipe those tears away”.

“Okay Charming!” I replied smiling and used the back of my hands to wipe my tears.

“My Pretty Christy! The angel that was worth waiting for. I remembered when I was 17 and I was telling God one day when I woke up that I wanted to marry the most beautiful girl in the world”.

I started laughing.

“You’re such an answer to my prayers. Your beauty is so enchanting. It would be foolishness to resist your spells. When you smile, the baby in my womb leaps for joy”.

I burst into uncontrollable laughter.

“Charming! Which one is baby in your womb? Are you pregnant?”

“I am pregnant with love. Just a smile on your face, makes my love to leap within me”.

“I love you Charming! I love you so much! Everyday, I keep telling God to break me very well. Make me the most submissive wife on earth. I want to submit myself to you with everything in me. I want to spend the rest of my life loving you. You made my life and my world heaven on earth”.

Soon, the door opened and Maggie with my bridal train entered.

“She’s on a call with her Charming. You guys should get ready to wait for at least one hour”, Maggie announced.

They all started giggling.

“Maggie! Stop looking for my trouble ooo!” I said holding the phone away.

“Christy! Call me 15 sweet pet names right now!” Silas requested.

“Ha! How will that be possible?” I asked with shock written on my face.

“With God all things are possible”.

“I’m not looking for trouble. Both of them can call themselves all the romantic pet names in the world”, Maggie replied.

“My Charming charmer. The spell that turns my head upside down. My healing balm. The criminal that stole my heart. The one who locked me up in the prison of love and sentenced me to life imprisonment. My Apostle Paul. My second mentor. My one and only among many. The Silas that silenced all liars. The love of my life. The CEO of my heart. The man that holds2 the keys to my heart. My gateman without controversy. The man that is more than ten sons to me. The man the makes the world think I’m crazy. The enchanter of my heart. My Silala Silas!”

“Christy! It’s sixteen ooo! It has do! My legs are shaking over here!”

I burst into laughter.

“See what I said”, Maggie announced.

The girls roared in laughter. I can’t believe Maggie predicted me and that was exactly what happened.

The day was entirely awesome. Smiles hugs, pictures and everything.

My uncle hugged me and whispered.

“I’m so glad I had you as a daughter” he said and took my hand as we walked down the Isle.

My Charming was waiting at the altar, with his best man Prince Emmanuel. I was thinking it would be a brother called bro Ayo that would be his best man.

Harmony was my chief bride’s maid. She held the train of my gown and followed behind me.

We stood before the altar and said our vows. Pastor Kunle smiled and took our right hands. He fixed our fingers into each other and raised our hands in the air.

“I hereby pronounce you both, husband and wife”.

The crowd screamed in excitement. Applauds rent the air. Keren Kinkin and her musical team began to sing. My mentor and her husband, Mummy Susan and her husband, George Oluwagbade. Came to congratulate me.

We all took pictures together and prayers were made for the latest couple. Silas’ parents prayed for me with all their hearts.

A lot of people, both the ones I know and the ones I don’t know came to celebrate with me. I made sure the gifts and food got to everyone as that was assigned to one of my friends, Miss Grace. She did a perfect job beyond my expectation because of the crowd.

Reception was awesome. I never knew my Charming was such a good dancer, but trust me. It’s always ladies first. He tried, but I made sure the award went to me. How I go lose dancing competition na? E no possible!

Barrister Obi and his son, Doctor Francis were present. Even someone I never expected to see, Harry. He came and wished me well.

Gifts poured like water. Cars, items, cash and lots more. Mummy Susan and her husband prayed for us before we finally left to begin our honeymoon in Dubai.

To be continued…….

Happy married life to the latest couple in town.

1 Like

Re: BABY HUSBAND : A Christian Inspired Story By Eyezik3 by eyezik3(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2023
Episode 93

“So after the wedding, I started school a few months later. Barrister Obi and his wife volunteered to sponsor my education. My wife wanted to sponsor my education. My wife’s uncle wanted to sponsor my education and a particular company my wife was into business with, gave me scholarship.

Infact, I was so blessed. When the bible says he that findeth a wife finds a good thing and obtaineth favour from the Lord. That scripture became real to me. All around were open doors. Everyone were so interested in my story. How the CEO of Kolapo production company decided to become the wife of her company gateman.

It was an intriguing experience for me. I studied what had always been my passion, medicine and today, I’m happy to announce to you all that I am a medical doctor”, he said smiling.

The crowd applauded and cheered.

I was just smiling from where I sat. My ten year old Juliet sitting beside me and my 7 year old Kunle. I guess you have an idea of how we got the names of our kids. I named my first child after my mentor. She really deserved it to be honest. Anyway, we also have our 4 year old Samuel. God blessed our union with 3 adorable children.

“Today is our 10th year marriage anniversary. Brethren! The once despised gateman is now a PhD holder”, he announced.

The crowd cheered and applauds rent the air.

“This is the story of how God can humble a man. This is a testimony of how God can make a man from nothing to become something. I have never seen a lady as humble as my wife. I have never seen a wife so devoted to God and her family. She put her flesh to death and lived a life that inspires me to hunger for more of God.

I never knew God could be this loving to me, in giving this package of blessing called Christiana. Please can everyone join me and celebrate her as she joins me here on the stage”,

I stood up all smiles as squeals and applauds rent the air. My little group of single sisters had turned into a large congregation of both single and married women. Even men were now in attendance. I made sure I never turned the gathering to a church. God never told me to open a church. He only told me to feed my generation with his word.

I walked up to meet my husband on the stage and lowered my knees slightly in greeting. He pulled me close and hugged me. The crowd cheered loudly.

He handed me the mic and stepped back.

Smiling, I faced the congregation and beckoned for silence.

“You guys were clapping for the wrong person. If there’s anyone that worths applauds, that’s the Lord Jesus. So please! Point of correction, that applaud was not meant for me. That was meant for the one who picked up this stubborn girl and made her the most humble wife on earth. So can we celebrate that personality? That Lord over principalities and powers! The one who sits in heaven as a throne and makes the earth his footstool! The one who was, who is and is to come! The one that turns a shepherd boy into the king of Israel! The one who turns a stammerer into the greatest Prophet the world has ever seen! Children of God! Celebrate Jesus!”

Musical instruments and shouts filled the hall.

“Sometimes I keep asking myself. What would make a CEO marry her gateman? Sounds humourous! The world would hear it and think I’m crazy! That’s true isn’t it?

But the peace! The love! The joy I always dreamed about in marriage! Far beyond my expectations! Beyond human comprehension! I smile like a fool everyday. Indeed, when the bible says God has chosen the foolish things of this world to make the wise man more confused, that scripture became real to me. I looked like a fool for marrying my husband. But I would have been the biggest fool if I had not married him.

I enjoy everyday of my life. It’s as if I’m living in heaven. God has been so wonderful. There was something God taught me recently.

There’s a common saying that the truth is bitter, am I correct?”

“Yes”, they all chorused.

“If the truth is bitter, then lies is sweet, am I correct?”

“Yes!” They chorused in unison.

“This is how it all happens. When you’re sick, you need medicine to get healed, but sometimes as a kid, I preferred a bottle of fanta than medicine.

That’s how the realm of the spirit operates. Those things that you really need to help you become what you ought to become, do not look palatable and attractive to your eyes.

It’s like junk food. They look as attractive and tastes super delicious, but are very useless to the body system. That’s how the things Satan has to offer look so beautiful and harmless.

A lot of Christians struggle with one thing. That is what I call trusting God. They struggle with it so much. They want to see the end first. They want to see the cars and the money now. They want to see the wealth and the handsomeness first.

They always want to see before they can believe. So when God points the man he has prepared for them they snap their fingers and reject him. They don’t know that the slave in the house of Portiphar today, can become the governor of Egypt tomorrow.

God does not owe you an explanation. If you cannot trust him, then you’ll make mistakes. A lot of ladies have missed it maritally because they concluded on that brother based on the cash he has in his account. This one is poor and this one is rich. Let me go for the rich dude. It’s time we throw our human calculations aside and follow Jesus’ leading.

My mentor once told me that a wise man cannot serve God. I was like, what kind of mystery is this?

A wise man cannot serve God. Only fools can serve him. If you’re not ready to be called a fool by the people of this world because of Jesus in you, you will compromise. The world must call you a fool! Mumu! Idiot! Useless brain! Can’t you use your brain?

The world must bring your life into their archives of worldly wisdom and check if it corresponds with what they see as wisdom. If it doesn’t match, they hiss and call you a fool. A wise man cannot follow Jesus. Because God will tell you to greet that small girl that insulted you yesterday. Say hi or how are you, to that lady that persecutes you.

And when the people of the world meet you greeting the lady that insulted you in the presence of everyone yesterday. They’ll hiss and say that you don’t have brain.

You want to follow God and you’re afraid of what people will say, you’re not serious. Yiu must be ready to recieve insults. Jesus cast out demons of our a people and they said he was using demonic power. They said he was casting out demons through Beelzebub the prince of demons. If they could treat the master himself that way, is it you that is just a follower that would not receive the same treatment?

People will not follow you to live with your husband. People will not be there to cook for your husband. They will only be hauling insults from a distance. You’re the one that heard from God. Follow him like a fool. You will never regret it”.

The crowd applauded.

“Let me tell you something. If I was reborn again to this earth, which is not possible. But if I come back to this world 20 times. Is Oga Silas I will still marry ooo!”

Everyone burst into laughter and applauded.

Our thanksgiving was completely awesome. My husband, my kids and I all took pictures together.

We were all in the car and ready to leave when a man approached us.

“Mrs Akande, can I please have a word with you?” He requested.

I turned to my husband and he gave me an approving nod. If he didn’t I wouldn’t give this guy face.

I stepped out of the car and bent my knees slightly in greeting.

“Good afternoon ma!” He greeted.

“Good afternoon sir! Please how may I be of help?”

“Please don’t be offended. There’s a conference coming up on the 18th of next month”.

“Okay!”

“It’s titled, SPIRITUAL GROWTH: FROM INFANTS TO ADULTHOOD”.

“Wow!” I exclaimed, trilled by the title.

“So please, we would really love you to be speaking on the topic during the conference”.

“How many days would the conference last?”

“4 days!”

“4 days?” I said in surprise.

“Yes ma!”

“That’s too much oooo! I don’t know if I’ll be attending first because I need the approval of two people. First my Dad and that of my husband”.

“CRIS, YOU’LL BE THERE!” The voice came interrupting me.

“Please ma! We have prayed about it and God has given us the go ahead. Please we are really looking forward to being fed by the bread of life God has placed in your care”, he said.

“Okay! I’ll be there! But I’ll have to discuss with my husband first. Expect my call today”.

“Thank you so much!”

“Don’t mention! We thank God always”.

“Yes ma!”

I turned to leave but paused when he called me.

So how much do you charge for ministration?” He asked.

I turned and gave him a sharp look.

“I don’t understand!”

“I mean, how much are we going to pay you for ministering at the conference?”

“Do you pay ministers for ministering at your church?” I asked.

“Most of the ministers I invite, always ask for money before they minister. That’s why I decided to pray to God before knowing who to invite next. Maybe this one won’t be charging too much. The last one we invited was so demanding. So I prayed to God to lead me to a minister who would only charge me little”.

I shook my head, unable to lash at him anymore. I knew he wasn’t spiritually grounded himself. He was able to discern that he should have fled from such ministers.

I looked at him and realized God was really at work here by leading him to me. Because, even as a spiritual leader of that congregation, he was still a baby.

“It’s alright sir! I’ll call you later. But for your information, I don’t charge for ministration. No minister is supposed to demand money from you before coming to minister. Give the minister of God according to what God has laid in your heart to give or according to your financial ability.

Please, anyone who demands payment before service should be avoided. The bible says freely you have received, freely give. You’re free to give to God’s servants, but according to what God lays in your heart, not according to the amount the minister requested for or asked you to pay him for ministering.

Do you understand that?” I asked.

“Yes ma!” He said.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be here on the 18th of this month. We’ll do alot of learning. I’ll give you a call today. Good bye sir”

To be continued………

Congratulations to the latest couple in town once again. Ten years of heaven on earth marital bliss. Hulala😁

Silas is now a PhD holder ooo. A medical doctor. If you’re not feeling fine, Silas is available to shuk you injection.

God does not owe you an explanation. If you cannot trust him, then you’ll make mistakes.
A lot of Christians struggle with one thing. That is what I call trusting God. They struggle with it so much. They want to see the end first.

Do you trust God completely, or you’re keeping your options open for the next opportunity Satan presents as a shortcut to that thing you’ve been expecting?

Anyway, Cris is coming to invade that church ooo.

How many of you would really love to learn about spiritual growth, from infant to adulthood.

It’s going to be an awesome class.

Hope you will be attending?✋
Re: BABY HUSBAND : A Christian Inspired Story By Eyezik3 by eyezik3(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2023
Episode 94

“Can you imagine? I wonder what the body of Christ is turning into!” I replied.

“It’s not their fault. Everything that went wrong in the body of Christ today is a product of the careless actions of believers. The bible made us to understand that while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat. That’s what happens when we believers become careless and sleep off when we’re supposed to be in duty”.

“Hmmm! Christians are nothing but soldiers on duty post”.

“Exactly! And any failure on your part to guard and perform their duties properly is an advantage to the kingdom of darkness. The bible says that as believers we should watch and pray so that we don’t fall into temptation. But not just that we do not fall into temptation. Look at what Jesus said in the book of Luke chapter Luke 22:31”.

There was a bible on our dinning table. Anyway, there was always a Bible at every corner of the house. Because that our house na military barack. Rhema dey hit us at anytime of the day. So we kept bibles everywhere incase of emergency. We were all used to such experiences.

My kids who were at the dining table, were already paying attention to the word coming out of my Apostle Paul’s mouth. Rhema na our second food for that house.

“And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

Verse 22:32. But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren”, I read.

“Can you notice something. Satan was after Peter, but Jesus was telling Peter that after you has recovered from the fall, strengthen your brethren. That was the remaining disciples he was referring to. I was shocked to the bones by the statement Jesus made here. What exactly was the King of kings saying?

Coming after Peter, was as good as coming after all the disciples. Strike the shepherd and the sheep will be scattered. So, Peter was like a covering to all the 12 Apostles. If he goes down, all the others go along with him. When Peter stands us and say, ‘Brethren, I go a fishing. 6 out of the remaining 11 disciples will say, ‘We’re going with you sir’. When seven out of eleven disciples went back to fishing, who has the highest number gone?”

“The Devil!” I answered.

“So can you see for yourself? That church had a watchman. That church had an Intercessor whom God had placed in that place to stand in the gap a prevent things from becoming that bad. But they failed to take that assignment seriously.

The spiritual watchman, not just the leaders but the Intercessors failed to defend that Spiritual territory and darkness took over the land. That’s why till tomorrow Jesus will keep folding his hands.

Recently, there was something I discovered in the bible”.

“And what is that?” I asked.

“The bible says, arise oh Lord and let thine enemies be scattered. I was like, was God sleeping? Then it dawned on me that Jesus was asleep on a pillow while the storm was going on in the sea. And while men were busy using their calculative brain to solve the equation. Jesus was like, ‘When you’re done using your brain, come and call me’.

So the storm was destroying the boat, turning things upside down. Men were busy throwing things away. In order to keep the ship light. Throwing some of the cargoes out into the sea to lighten the boat. And Jesus was like, ‘Ah! Instead of this people to call me, look at the loss they have to suffer!’

They’re loosing souls to the devil. They’re loosing holiness in the congregation. They’re trying their best to keep the church, when all they could just do was to tap me and call me to put an end to the raging storm.

So as long as we don’t border God with our problems, he becomes inactive and makes use of his Spiritual pillow. That’s why the bible says, let God arise and his enemies be scattered. God had been sleeping if you ask me. It is when he arises that his enemies, the storms of life get scattered.

That’s how it operates. The Intercessors must take interceeding for the land seriously. Interceeding for the spiritual leaders is a must. Stop complaining about the proud attitude of Christian leaders and start praying those stubborn attitude to get out of their lives. Believe me when I say this. Every failure on our part as Christians, is an advantage for the he kingdom of darkness to take over and oppress the land, the family or the church of God.

When you don’t pray for your family, Satan will be opressing your mother with sickness and you’ll be so blind to know. It’s medicine you’ll be running Helter skelter to go and buy.

You won’t understand that through your prayerlessness or your unseriousness with building your prayer life, you had sent God to sleep. And awakened demonic activities in your life and family. So in no time, this one is sick. The other one is has an accident. The other one that got married is filing for a divorce. And you’ll not understand what is happening in the realm of the spirit. Demons have taken over the land, the family and the church of God. But you’ll be busy complaining why did God allow the devil to do such a thing?

God will be like, ‘Me? What did I do? Sheybi I said men ought always to pray and you said men ought always to sleep. Sheybi I said pray that you enter not into temptation. But you said, sleep so that you can enter into temptation and fall very well. How is this any of my fault?’

Who allowed the devil to mess things up? Was it God or you?”

“You!” Juliet answered.

We both turned to her and smiled.

“Daddy can I say something!” She said raising up her hand.

“Go ahead darling!” My Charming said.

“Daddy! There was this friend of mine who always bullied me in class. He made me feel like a piece of trash. He was so strong. He could search my bag and take all my pocket money, warning me that I would be dead if I dared report him. I had to suffer in silence.

But one day, I one on my bed crying when the Holy Spirit starting engaging me in a conversation. He said that there’s a particular song we sang in children church that he wants me to sing.

I was like, what song? Then the lyrics came to my head and I started singing.

What a friend we have in Jesus!
All our sins and griefs to bear
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayers

Oh! What peace we often forfeit
Oh! What needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer”.

We were both wowed by the revelation in that song, but my angel was done done. Truth be told, she had contacted the same spirit in the life of her parents.

“The Holy Spirit made me realize that I was only being oppressed because I do not tell Jesus all my problems. I try to solve some of them on my own. While the ones that were too tough, I took to him in prayers. He said he’s not happy with the way I don’t tell him everything. He said I should talk to him about all the things troubling me. That was the first time I spent one hour praying.

I was just telling God all the things going on in my life that I don’t want to continue. My request list was full and I was telling the Holy Spirit that my request was too much.

Do you know what he told me?”

“No!” We both chorused.

“He said he was still waiting for more. I was so shocked. I was like, so you never get tired of our talking? He told me he enjoyed every moment we spend with him. I asked him what if I stayed here with him for the whole day? He said he was fine with that. He went further to tell me about Moses who stayed with him on the mountain for 40 days.

I was wowed! Where can we find that in the bible?” She asked.

I looked at my husband and he looked at me with the same expression on my face.

“Julie angel, please wait! Let me get this straight. You mean you never knew about Moses on the mountain for 40 days?” My Charming asked.

“Yes! I almost doubted it. But since it was not the first time I was gisting with divinity, so I believed it. I planned to ask you guys to show me where it is in the bible but it slipped my mind”, she answered.

“Wait! What were you gisting with?” I asked.

“Divinity! I mean the supreme being! That’s God!” She answered.

My Charming and I gave each other and a shocking glance.

“What?” Juliet asked.

“Nothing! Just that I thought you didn’t know the meaning of what you were saying”, I replied smiling.

“Come on Mum! You say that almost every time in TV. Propensity, divinity, Menurah, Holies of holies, Proponents of immortality, Spiritual genetic mutation, Spiritual Navigation…..”

“Hold it please!”

“Mummy, I want to go on”, she teased.

“Please ooo! Don’t finish us abeg!” I say admist laughter.

“But mummy can I ask a question?”

“Go ahead!”

“Does God really sleep? Like when Daddy said that God should arise and let his enemies be scattered. Does that mean God slept?”

Kunle answered.

“God never slept. It was our prayerless that made it look like he was sleeping. The word arise is used to call your attention to the fact that God was not supposed to be inactive. We had made him sit down to watch, while we go about solving our problems with human calculations.

There was something Mummy said that I would never forget. Whenever something is wrong, never asked God where are you. God never fails man, it is man that failed God”.

I looked at my 7 year old son, awestruck.

“Kunle, did that just came of your mouth? You’re talking like an adult”, I said.

“Mummy! We may look like children physically, but spiritually, we’re grown ups”, Juliet answered.

“Mummy doesn’t know we have caught fire!” Kunle replied.

My husband and I raised an eyebrow at that statement.

“Last night I was in a meeting with some angels and they were telling me the reason why my classmates do not love Jesus. They said that the god of this world has blinded their eyes. They told me to pray for them for the next 7 days. They said if I can do that, revival will break in my classroom. Mummy what is revival?”

I didn’t know what to say. I looked at my husband who was grinning at me.

“Daddy! They’re just kids please!” I said within me.

“MYSTERIOUS KIDS! FROM A MYSTERIOUS MOTHER”, He replied and started laughing within me.

“This is not something to laugh about. They’re speaking mysteries”, I replied.

“DON’T YOU KNOW THAT THE ANOINTING YOU CARRY IS ALWAYS TRANSFERRED TO YOUR SEED, BOTH SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL. THAT’S WHY THE COVENANT BETWEEN ABRAHAM AND WEALTH OF ABRAHAM BECAME ISAAC’S EXPERIENCE”.

“Revival is the reawakening of the consciousness of God in a generation. It means bringing God back to the scene”.

“Mummy what is scene? Juliet asked.

“Do you mean commiting sin?” Samuel asked.

“And what’s the meaning of consciousness?”

Silas quickly came to my rescue.

“It means, making people to come back to God. It means bringing people back to God when they have forgotten about him and live in sin”, he answered.

“Daddy you need to be helping me na. This is Spiritual vocabulary is too big for my kids”.

“NA YOU GO SHOPPING IN THE SPIRIT REALM GO BUY SPIRITUAL DICTIONARY AND ENCYCLOPEDIA. NO BE MY FAULT!” He replied and I chuckled.

“You should have warned me na”.

“WARN WHO? NO BE YOU TALK SAY YOU WANT AM? SO THAT WHENEVER YOU READ THE BIBLE, YOU CAN EASILY GO TO THE DICTIONARY AND LOCATE THE INTERPRETATION OF SCRIPTURES”.

“Hmmmmm! Spiritual dictionary for better understanding of the word of God”, I replied smiling.

“SO GET READY, WE’RE HEADING FOR THE PROGRAM TOMORROW. SATAN IS IN TROUBLE”.

I grinned.

To be continued……

Cris don turn to spiritual giant ooo. Spiritual dictionary! It is as if I have not started

1 Like

Re: BABY HUSBAND : A Christian Inspired Story By Eyezik3 by eyezik3(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
Episode 95

I sat down in the room where I was told to wait. I placed my Bible on the table and looked around.

The meeting was about to start anytime soon and I was getting prepared to speak the word to God’s people.

I whispered a few words of prayers and picked up my phone which was ringing silently. I had put it on silent I could see the the screen displaying I had a call. I took the phone and swiped the green bar. It was Mrs Harmony Harry calling.

Yeah! Harry got married to my Harmony.

“Hello! Mrs Harry”, I said.

“Hi! Mrs Akande!” She replied.

“How are you doing?”

“I’m fine”, she answered.

“How is my boy doing?” I asked referring to her son.

“He’s doing great”.

“Good! I’m about to minister anytime soon. So I need you to pray for me as I step out to minister”.

“Actually, I called to confirm how your journey went. I’m glad you arrived safely”.

“Yeah! Glory be to God in the highest!” I replied grinning.

“So please start raining prayers on me right now. The heavens must come down upon this congregation”.

“Yes ooo! Infact, you don’t need to say it. I’m here with two of my mentees and we’re about to start some round of prayers for you concerning the conference. Virtue is going to be flowing out of you endlessly for the next 6 days. It’s not going to be easy on you. You know what that means. Everytime you lose virtue, your spirit is partially weak. That’s why, you need to be recharged.

A lot of ministers are not aware of this that the spirit of man can be drained of spiritual energy after ministration. No wonder Jesus would leave the crowd and climb a mountain to go and kabash. He is recharging his spirit man.

So we are right here. We’ll be running prayers over here for you. The heavens must open in Jesus name”.

“Amen! Please ooo! Harmony, I need clarity. You said I need to recharge after ministration because my spirit is weak. Please explain this mystery to me.

“Mama! Do you remember Samson?”

“Yes I do!”

“The spirit of God descended upon him in a higher dimension and he picked up the bone of a dead animal. With that bone, he fought against principalities and powers. He was like a god of war on the pulpit. He was killing and killing God’s enemies and sweating heavily. He ended killing over one thousand men, singlehandedly.

But look at what the bible said in the book of Judges 15:15. And he found a new jawbone of an ass, and put forth his hand, and took it, and slew a thousand men therewith.

Verse 16. And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.

Verse 17. And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking, that he cast away the jawbone out of his hand, and called that place Ramathlehi.

Verse 18. And he was sore athirst, and called on the LORD, and said, Thou hast given this great deliverance into the hand of thy servant: and now shall I die for thirst, and fall into the hand of the uncircumcised?

Verse 19. But God clave an hollow place that was in the jaw, and there came water thereout; and when he had drunk, his spirit came again, and he revived: wherefore he called the name thereof Enhakkore, which is in Lehi unto this day.

Verse 20. And he judged Israel in the days of the Philistines twenty years.

Can you see why some ministers of God fall into the hands of their enemies after they finished preaching? The same pastor that finished preaching against adultery, will later be found with another man’s wife.

Samson’s spirit man had finished ministering to his generation and came back exhausted. He could have also died if he had not been rescued by God. I hope you know spiritual death is sin. So when a man of God dies Spiritually, that means he fell into sin.

And the bible says, if you fall in the day of adversity, your strength is small. It is the level of your spiritual energy that determines if you would stand or fall. So Satan will be waiting for that pastor as soon as he comes down from the pulpit. The powers of darkness are waiting for him.

That’s why a church that doesn’t pray for their pastor is really a wicked church. Pastor, pray for me! He will pray. Pastor come and teach me the word of God, he will do so. But when you finish praying for yourself, you don’t remember to include your spiritual leader in your prayers. You pray for yourself and your family alone.

Soon, when the pastor starts misbehaving tomorrow. You’ll be the first person to say, ‘All these men of God sef! They are disgracing God!’

The body of Christ has criticized this man of God called Samson so much. But I always ask myself a question. Who was standing in the gap for Samson in the place of prayer? Who was interceeding for Samson? Everyone saw him as a superman. Nobody knew he almost died after killing one thousand men.

Who was telling God on behalf of Samson, ‘Lord keep him standing’, who? Everyone saw him as a superman. That’s why he fell. No Intercessor. We have this mentality that our spiritual parents are supermen.

They cannot be weak. They’re always strong. Infact we use that language. Daddy be strong for us. Mummy, we’re counting on you. But don’t spend quality time to pray for her. I kept asking myself that question. Who was praying for Samson?

Everyone talked about his exploits. How he killed a lion without a weapon. How he entered Askelon and killed 30 men all by himself. Our papa is highly anointed. Our papa can handle those demonic philistines Ehn! Our papa can handle the lion of family curses and command demons, I mean stubborn demons and they’ll bow. That’s all everyone was talking about concerning that anointed man of God called Samson.

He’s too powerful to need our prayers. He should be the one praying for us. We, we are still coming up. Papa! Hope you prayed for me. No! I forgot. Ha! Papa! You forgot to pray for me! Why na?

We don’t understand that after Samson finished ministering deliverance to the nation of Israel, he almost died from spiritual exhaustion. If any demon had come for him at that vulnerable state, or should I say philistine demon of adultery. He would have fallen into the hands of the enemies.

And immediately the man of God falls, we will not year word again. All these men of God disgracing the name of Jesus. All these general overseers and state coordinators dem. Fake fake men of God.

I used to think most men of God commiting sin are from the pit of hell. But when I studied the life of that anointed man of God called Samson, I understood that most of them were really called by God. The only thing that happened is that they missed it along the way and settled in sin.

Look at Samson, he just finished sleeping with a harlot. As he was stepping out of the ashawo house, the gates had been locked. He carried the gates and put it on his shoulder . He even climbed a mountain with it. Mummy! When climbing a mountain, do you carry something heavy on your shoulder?”

“No!” I answered.

“For you to know that as heavy as that gate was, it was nothing but a pillow on Samson’s shoulder. That kind anointing!”

“Kai!” I screamed.

“But he just finished committing sin ooo! Yet the power was still functioning. The gift of God is without repentance. That’s why when the bible says, don’t judge and don’t condemn, make we hear word. Everyone who saw Samson coming out of the ashawo’s house and see him climbing the pulpit and waves his hand and people are falling under the anointing. They will say he’s using diabolical powers to perform miracles.

If you’re trying to judge, you go miss road ooo! No wonder the bible says that if you judge others, you will be judged. And if you condemn a man of God, you’ll also be condemned. Just leave them in God’s hands. He was the one who called them into the ministry, he knows how to handle them. Instead of judging and criticizing them, why not kneel down and beg God to save him?

Love is seriously missing in the body of Christ. I mean genuine love for the brethren. We tear each other apart, criticize each other, look around for who is the fake man of God and who is the original and start condemning them.

The spiritual leaders need more of your prayers and words of encouragement than your criticisms.

I’m not denying the fact that the bible didn’t say that by their fruits ye shall know them, but most of them at the beginning, were genuine. Called by God and sent by him, just as the man of God Samson was.

God taught me this through my phone battery. I charged my phone to 100 percent and kept it in my bag throughout the day. I didn’t touch it or use it for any activity. It was even on silent. But when I picked it up the next day, it was 87 percent. I was like, I didn’t use it na! Why is the percentage reducing?

The Holy Ghost told me that, this is how spiritual life power percentage reduces everyday. That’s why the bible says we should renew our strength by waiting upon the Lord. Spending time with him everyday is like charging your phone battery. Whether you use the phone or not, power drains out of it. And as a Christian, we use our spiritual energy everyday. So we must go back to our quiet time and plug ourselves into the spiritual electricity of the Holy Ghost.

“Ayayayaaaaaa! Karimalataya!” I screamed as I felt the spirit of God heavily on me.

“And as you are Kabashing, the power percentage is reading. 20 percent, not enough for the day. 30 percent, no no. Keep praying! Power to overcome anger is entering. Keep praying! Power to look away when that seductive lady sits beside you in the bus as you’re going to work, is entering you. Keep praying, power to smile when that your collegue at the place of work insults you is penetrating your spirit.

The Holy Ghost told me. What about power draining activities? Watching movies, browsing the internet, listening to audio messages or songs, carrying out transactions on the phone. Activities that drain battery percentage faster. That’s where your spiritual leaders need prayers. They have finished drain themselves to feed you. Their battery is already 15 percent. How do you expect such a man to withstand the devil at such a vulnerable energy percentage? If you fail in the day of adversity, your strength is small.

Virtue has gone out of him, like Samson. He is already weak. Many of us joke with that prayer we do pray for our leaders after they finish preaching in church service. Some of us pray it casually. This is the mystery behind that prayer. The spiritual electricity of the Holy Ghost.

That was same thing that happened to Jesus during his ministry. That woman with the issue of blood touched him and virtue left immediately. Jesus sensed power was tapped out of him. It’s not because of her menstrual flow that made Jesus notice her touch. It was because that was how he usually felt whenever he was ministering healing to God’s people.

He was not ministering in healing at that time. He was passing through the crowd and the people were pressing on him. It was push your way out of the crowd that was happening. When everywhere is crowded and you’re trying to pass. That was exactly what was happening. So he wasn’t praying for the sick at that time.

That was why he was able to sense that someone had tapped from the healing anointing he was carrying. That’s why Peter was telling him that the multitude was pressing on him and he was asking after who touched him? But Jesus told him that he sensed something had left him.

That’s the same thing with every servant of God. That’s why they need our prayers. The spiritual electricity of the Holy Ghost.

Mama I pray for you that as you mount that pulpit. Higher dimensions of anointing will rest upon you in the name of Jesus!

To be continued…….

I believe this message is for someone. This is the mystery behind the fall of alot of men of God today. Most of them are genuine. But Satan came for them at a point went their spirit man was weak. That was how he tempted them with the love of money and they fell for it.

Soon, anytime they want to preach, it only prosperity. God will bless you! God will make you a millionaire! If you want to be blessed run to the altar now with ten thousand naira in your hand.

The man of God just finished ministering. He doesn’t have food at home to eat, but he’s putting on a fine suit. By the time he finish ministering, hunger sets in. Nobody is sowing anything into his life. All they want is pastor should pray for them.

After ministering and his spiritual energy is down, Satan tempts him and makes him see how he can extort money of his members through sweet mouth gospel and he applies it.

And when we notice it that papa has fallen. Instead of us to pray for him that God should have mercy on him and restore him, we start criticizing him. He needed you, but you were not there to help him prayerfully or financially.

Stop the criticism. Stop seeing them as superman. They need your prayers every day.

That’s why you notice sometimes, papa will disappear for 3 days. No food no water. Where is papa? I’ve been looking for him but I can’t find him. I’ve tried his line it’s saying it’s switched off.

Papa went to go and recharge ooo! Waiting upon the Lord to renew their strength.

Abeg, you guys should stone me with your prayers this morning. Not only stone, bath me with prayers! Pour me water of prayers. Virtue leaves me everyday. And tomorrow, you guys will come with plates to come and eat. 😁

Please I want to use this opportunity to appeal. If you have been following this story and I have not become a prayer point in your daily prayers.

Make it a commitment to always pray for me. God will keep revealing alot to me for his people and keep me from the enemies that are angry at the spiritual liberation happening through this story.

Oya, I’m on my knees. Come and pour me waters of prayers. Tomorrow is day one of the conference.

1 Like

Re: BABY HUSBAND : A Christian Inspired Story By Eyezik3 by eyezik3(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Episode 96

“Children of God! Give the Lord a shout! As the woman of God mounts the pulpit. Come on celebrate Jesus!” The pastor ordered his congregation and screams filled the hall.

I followed the usher who lead me to the pulpit and took the mic from the pastor. I bent my knees slightly in greeting as I took it.

“I’m so glad we’re celebrating Jesus here and not a mere mortal! Please if it’s Jesus you’re celebrating, you can do better! Go ahead and celebrate this God!” I said and the noise in the hall was doubled.

“Can we sing a song to glorify this God?”

“Yes!” They all chorused.

“Holy words long preserved.
For our walk in this world.
They resound with God’s own heart.
Oh, let the ancient words impart.

Words of Life, words of Hope.
Give us strength, help us cope.
In this world, where e’er we roam.
Ancient words will guide us home.

Ancient words ever true.
Changing me and changing you.
We have come with open hearts.
Oh, let the ancient words impart.

Can you all sing that song with me?”

The congregation sang in unison and the choiristers backed us up. Soon, we were all worshipping God with this song and I told the congregation to resume their seat.

“I was given a topic to speak on and that is what we’ll be working with tonight. Spiritual growth! From infant to adulthood.

Seriously, this topic is so broad, so I’ll do my best to teach you the basics.

In order for us to learn about spiritual growth, we must start with the grassroot. The baby Christian. Who is a baby Christian? What makes a Christian a baby Christian? And why are there so many baby Christians in the body of Christ today?

I think that’s 3 questions we have there. I don’t know how many I may be taking tonight because of our time. But let’s see how the Holy Ghost will lead us in tonight’s class.

Number one, who is the baby Christian. A baby Christian is a new born child of the kingdom. That’s one definition. Two! A baby Christian is a spiritual infant. Three, a baby Christian is a reborn child of the kingdom.

Note the 3 definitions. I pray the Holy Ghost helps me to be brief in exploring the meaning of these two definitions.

When a man gives his or her life to Christ, something happens in the realm of the spirit. Your spirit man is reborn. A lot of us don’t understand the meaning of I am born again. Let me show you the mystery behind born again.

When you were born physically, your spirit was also born as well. As you grew, your spirit man grew in sin. If you’re 32 years old, your spirit man is also 32 years old in sin. I mean in total slavery to sin. So the man had already become an adult in sin and iniquity. He knows how to explore sin and rides on doing it. But the moment he asks Jesus to come into his life, this is what I’m born again means.

He becomes reborn. What that means is that the spirit within him his taken out and a baby spirit is placed within him”.

“My God!” A woman in the congregation exclaimed.

“Oh! Looks like I’m talking too much! Let’s open the bible then. You’ll see I am born again in the bible. Sometimes, we think mysteries are not found in scripture. Let’s open to Ezekiel 36:26”, I said and immediately, the scripture appeared on the church screen.

“A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

A new heart and a new what, please? A new what?”

“Spirit! The congregation chorused.

“A new what?”

“Spirit!” They all said loudly.

“A baby spirit! An infant spirit. When Jesus entered the womb of Mary, he didn’t enter as a grown up man. He came as a babe! As an infant. He came into Mary’s womb as a baby. That’s the same thing that occurs here. The new spirit is a baby within you. Jesus doesn’t enter your life as a fully grown man. He enters a baby, just like he did with Mary. So he grows within you. The God life you have been received must grow.

Now open to the book of 1 Peter 2:2” I said and immediately, the scripture appeared on the screen.

“As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby.

So the first recommendation the bible gave us for spiritual growth is not prayers. I’m not saying prayers is not important here. Infact, prayer is so important to you that you cannot go a single day without it. But according to scriptural prescription, the first thing the bible recommended for spiritual growth is what?”

“The word of God!” The congregation chorused.

“Can I here it again?”

“The word of God”, they repeated.

“It went further to explain to us that the bible is our spiritual milk. The same way babies have to suck their mother’s milk and grow, that’s the same way your spirit man had to suck the milk of God’s word everyday and grow.

Now let me ask you all a question. How many times does a baby eat in a day? Come on, 3 square meals! Am I correct?”

“No!”

“Are you sure? What about once in a day?”

“No!”

How about babies who eat only in church on Sundays? Once a week”.

“No!”

“Are you sure? Sometimes babies need to eat once in a month to grow. Am I correct?”

“No!” They all chorused.

“So if babies do not eat once in a day, what makes you think your spirit man will grow when all you do is eating spiritually once in a day? Are you sure you want to grow?”

“My God!” The pastor exclaimed and stood up to listen.

“Listen to me. Let me tell you the mystery behind spiritual malnutrition. But before I talk about spiritual malnutrition, let me tell you how so many of you have killed your spirit man countless times.

If babies do not eat 3 times a day, then that means one thing. The eat 6 or more than that daily. So if you feed the baby in the morning, before 9am, the baby is already crying out of hunger. But you wait till afternoon to feed the baby.

But a lot of Christians feed their spirit man once in a day. So when they eat in the morning by 5am, it’s hunger till the next day. Kai! The spirit man will cry and cry for food throughout the day, but nobody will answer him. And when the baby is allowed to starve, it won’t take long before the baby dies.

Now remember, what is spiritual death? Sin! Sin is spiritual death. So if the baby starves for the whole day and dies in the night, that night, you’ll fall into sin. That’s the reason why a lot of Christians keep rising and falling. Because after the baby dies, this is what happens.

The moment you ask God to forgive you after you finish commiting sin, the baby is brought back to life. But remember, the baby was starving before he died, so what he first thing baby would need is still that spiritual food you denied him.

So those of you who are in habit of skipping your quiet time, forget about spiritual growth. Spiritual growth is not for you. How can you feed your baby once in a day and the next time you’re feeding him is two days later. No wonder you’re not growing. You have been in the church for over seven years now, yet no growth.

You have not even started considering spiritual growth. See what you’re doing. You’re at the stage of DEATH & RESURRECTION. Your spirit man will die today and resurrect tomorrow. You starve to death and come back to life tomorrow. So your spirit is only at the stage of dying and resurrecting.

That’s the reason why you are not growing. You read bible once in two days. Today you read it, tomorrow you miss it. Your spirit man will get weak and die, which is fall into sin. And when you come back to God and ask for his forgiveness, your spirit is brought back to life. But after that restoration, what do you do?

You go back to that life of skipping your quiet time and die spiritually again. And after you notice you had fallen into sin, you cry to God for mercy and your spirit man is brought back to life. Then you starve him to death again and fall into sin. And the circle continues. Inconsistency is a dangerous lifestyle. You’re not growing. You’re just hovering around a particular spot. No spiritual progress.

You’re just up and down. Life and death every single day. Your spirit man will starve to bed. Starve to work. Starve to death. The circle continues! If you know you have never been consistent with your walk with God, you better look for a good place to cry tonight. You have been wasting serious time. You’re going to cry to God for that staying grace. Grace to stay with God forever and ever. Grace to always remain disciplined and observe your quiet time consistently.

So what’s the bible prescription for feeding your spirit man? How many times a day should I feed my spirit with God’s word?”

Open to the book of Joshua 1:8″, I said and immediately, it was projected on the screen.

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success”.

“Jesus is Lord!” A lady screamed.

“How many times did the bible prescribe?”

“Two times!” They answered.

“When and when?” I asked.

“In the morning and in the night”, they chorused”, they replied.

“That’s the spiritual balance diet. 2 meals a day. That’s how it works. Meditate in the word day and night. So that you would be able to observe and do all that is written in the book. Because, if you only read it once in a day, you’ll do some, not all. The bible says that you will be able to do according to all that is written in the book if you study it day and night. But if you study it only in the day, you’ll end up doing only a little.

Two times a day is the spiritual growth feeding timetable. Read the word in the morning and in the evening, every single day. That’s the spiritual eating timetable.

The body of Christ is so full of dead men on the pulpit. Dead choristers singing. They finish singing powerfully and the next minute, we are gathering around to settle quarrel for them.

Dead workers among the church of God today. They are so used to living in death and darkness. They rise and fall every single day. Why? They don’t have time to read the word of God. They’re very busy people.

I preached this message one day and a woman asked a question. What if you close late from work and come back home tired? You open the bible and sleep is the only thing that comes to your mind. What do you do? Will it be possible for such a Christian to read the bible twice a day?

I asked her a simple question. Perhaps you came back late from work and meet your baby boy crying. I mean, you know he has not eaten and that’s why he’s crying. Do you tell him to manage and sleep till the next day and starve him to bed?

If you cannot watch your infant starve till the next day. What would motivate you to starve your baby spirit till the next day? Spiritual life, spiritual growth is not an important topic to many of us. We are not interested in paying the price to grow spiritually. We love our comfort. We love our mattress. We love our food and soft drinks. We don’t want anything pain. Just make sure everything is easy. Once it’s not easy, I’m out!

I wake up to pray when it’s easy for me. I study my bible when it’s easy. I fast, only when it’s easy. What is happening to your spirit is not only spiritual stagnancy. It’s death and resurrection. You have not even started considering growth ooo. You have only been dying and resurrecting for the past 8 years of getting born again.

Spend time with the word, you said there’s no time. I am always busy. No wonder you’re still like this.

There are so many things I would really love to teach you, but I want us to cry out to God this morning. Many of us do not have this particular spiritual ability called THE STAYING POWER. The staying power is the dimension of grace that activates consistency in our spirit. The staying power is what gives us the ability to pray every single day for 20 years. The staying power is what makes you a bible addict.

Can we go on our knees and give God the biggest cry of our lives. I have wasted so many years. My spirit man had been starving to death every day. No word of God! No prayers! Flesh has been enjoying himself. He has been watching TikTok videos. Watching season films. Eating 4 to 6 times a day. Fasting, we break by 9am. Dead men walking.

Dead and empty men. Little provocation, you will almost think he never knew God. Your anger has graduated from anger to rage. Can you cry to God this evening?”

The congregation went on their knees. Some stood and prayed aggressively.

“Lord! I need the staying power! Give me the staying power! The power that kept Moses in the presence of God for 40 days without feeling it. I am tired of this on and off quiet time. One day on one day off spiritual life must end in my life. A part-time Christian cannot defeat a full time devil.

The devil works full time. Why should you pray part-time? The demons are into full time assignment over your destiny. Why should you study your Bible part-time? Go ahead and cry to God!”

To be continued…….

Can we all go ahead and pray that prayer? Enough is enough!

Holy Ghost! Give me the staying power! I want to be consistent with my spiritual life. I want to grow spiritually! Enough is enough to dying in sin

If you fail in the day of adversity, your strength is small. When you don’t feed your spirit, how will he have the strength to withstand temptation when it comes?

How will a starving man have the power to fight his enemies. No wonder Satan doesn’t want you to read your Bible. No wonder Satan doesn’t want you to pray. He knows what he’s doing. He’s not stupid when he was telling you that you’re too tired to pray, go back to bed.

He knows what he was doing. As long as he can keep you weak, he can defeat you at any time he wants. Stop them from eating! Stop them from praying! They’ll remain weak for life. And when they’re too weak, they’ll fall into sin and die. Spiritual death! Even when they get restored, as long as they keep sleeping when they’re supposed to pray and study the bible, they’ll still fall back into sin.

Remember the keys. Study the bible twice a day. In the morning and in the evening.
Re: BABY HUSBAND : A Christian Inspired Story By Eyezik3 by eyezik3(m): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
Episode 97

Today is the second day of the program. I sat down at the Minister’s seat, waiting to be called up to the pulpit by the man of God. So many rounds of hot prayer sessions were going on.

Soon it was time for the word and I was called up to the pulpit. Everyone stood up and applauded as I took the mic from the pastor.

“Can we clap those hands for Jesus?” I said and the crowd cheered the more.

“Can we all say a word of prayer to God? Just go ahead and pour out your heart to Jesus! Go ahead and tell him what’s in your heart”, I said and prayers went on.

“Like the woman at the well, I was seeking.
For things that could not satisfy
But then, I heard my saviour speaking
Draw from my well that never shall run dry.

Fill my cup Lord!
I lift it up Lord!
Come and quench this thirsting of my soul
Bread of heaven
Feed me till I want no more
Fill my cup
Fill it up and make me whole.

Go ahead and tell Jesus to feed you tonight! There are secrets to be revealed. God worked so many wonders at the revelation of his word yesterday. He is here to do more. Go ahead and tell the Lord to feed you”.

Aggressive prayers were heard from different corners. I made sure we had spend up to 30 minutes in prayer, so their spirit man could be charged and awake, before rounding up the prayers.

Soon the congregation were on their seats, ready to be fed.

“Yesterday, we talked about the baby Christian. Today, we would be talking about the growing christian. The christian that is already in the process of spiritual growth. Let’s look at the scriptures once again.

Now before we talk about the spiritual growth, I want to call your attention to something. Let’s look at the book of Luke 14:26”, I said and immediately, it was projected on the screen.

“If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Verse 27. And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Verse 28. For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

Verse 29. Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,

Verse 30. Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.

Verse 31. Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?

Verse 32. Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.

Verse 33. So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Spiritual growth is never possible without the decision to move from being an ordinary christian to becoming a disciple. But look at the first thing the Lord said should take place before you can start building your spiritual life. Jesus said you must sit down and settle in your heart if this is truly what you want. Sit down and count the cost first.

Yes! Count the cost! Don’t rush! Yes! Don’t rush! Because the world will call you a fool for following Jesus and turning back at the end of the day. Look at that scripture

Verse 28. For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

Verse 29. Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,

Verse 30. Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.

Excuse me! Sufficient to do what?”

“Finish!” The congregation chorused.

“Are you sure? Sufficient to do what?”

“Finish!”

“Sufficient to start! Right!”

“No!”

“Sufficient to lay your spiritual foundation?”

“No!”

“Please help me! Sufficient to do what?”

“Finish!”

“Any fool out there can start something. Any fool out there can start a foundation. But the question here is how many of you have what it takes to finish it?

Now the reason I why Jesus asked that question was because of the fact that he wants to be sure of you. The bible says that if a man lays his hands on the plough and look back, he is not fit for the kingdom of God. A man that looks back according to God’s marking scheme is an unfit man. I mean unfit for the kingdom of God. Please! Give me Hebrews 10:38”, I said and it was projected on the screen.

“Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Do you know what that pleasure is? The Message version of that scripture”.

It was projected immediately.

“Hebrews 10:38 But anyone who is right with me thrives on loyal trust; if he cuts and runs, I won’t be very happy.

I love that translation. That’s the meaning of pleasure. I won’t be happy with that person. God would not be happy with that person. So the first assignment you have is to sit down and count the cost. Count it very well and let us know if you are ready to get to the end of the journey.

Let us know your stand. Let us know that we are not pouring water into a basket. Let us know that all the bible study and bible classes are not in vain. Let us know so we won’t bother you too much. Let us know so that we can be safe with you. Let us know so that we won’t be afraid if you would not run off and waste divine investment.

Who would love to send a child to school who doesn’t want to go? You’re telling him to go to the university, but he’s telling you he is not interested. I hope you know forcing him to school is a waste of time? Even if he goes, he would pull out and go out to do another thing in school.

Now let me tell you something. After you have begun your journey as a disciple there are 3 things that stops spiritual growth like nothing I’ve never seen. I mean they are so deadly. COMPROMISE, WEIGHT AND INDISCIPLINE.

I’ll talk about the other two tomorrow. But today, I’ll take my time to explain what compromise is. After today, whenever temptation comes knocking, you will never dream to fall into sin. I mean, the urge to commit sin and later repent which is now a trend in the body of Christ will disappear completely from your head.

What exactly does compromise do to you as a child of God? Now before I go further to explain, I want buttress on the point that compromise is one of the deadliest weapon that has caused a lot of Christians to be spiritually stagnant.

Now in the realm of the spirit there are spiritual realms and heights. I mean it’s like you’re a student in JSS 1 and God wants to move you to JSS 2. Before every spiritual promotion is a spiritual test. God must test you before you are promoted to the next class.

In schools before you are moved from JSS 1 to JSS 2, what happens? Examination! Right?”

“Yes!” The crowd answered.

“That’s the same way it happens in the realm of the spirit. Now this is the stupidity in compromise. Especially those of you who tell themselves that I would sin now and repent later. This is what happens to you.

You are in a spiritual exam. Please give me the book of Daniel 3:28”, I said and immediately, it was projected on the screen.

“Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king’s word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.

Verse 29. Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort.

Verse 30. Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.

Take note of verse 30. What did the king do after Shadrach Meshach and Abednego passed the test? So when God wants to promote you from one class in the realm of the spirit to another realm, he gives you an exam. A test! A trial! That was the same thing God gave Abraham when he said go and offer Isaac as a burnt offering to me.

The moment Abraham passed the test, he was promoted. That’s what is happening in the realm of the spirit.

But this is what the compromiser does. He sits in front of the exam question and tells the lecturer that he will answer the question later. He decides to commit sin and ask God to forgive him later. Truth be told, God will forgive him. He is not willing that anyone should perish. But this is what happens. The guy was in JSS 1 and he was supposed to be promoted to JSS 2 but failed the exam. Will he be promoted?”

“No!” The congregation chorused.

“We use to pray this prayer. God do not allow me to suffer from what I don’t know. I’m sorry to announce to you that what you don’t know is the reason why you’re suffering today. You will suffer for what you don’t know. In the spirit realm, ignorance is one of the greatest weapon in the hands of the devil. He loves it so much. Through ignorance, Satan oppresses God’s children.

Please can I ask you a question. If you went for an exam and you’re given the question paper. You look at all the questions you were given and honestly, you don’t know tye answers. You call your lecturer and tell him, ‘Sir! I don’t know the answers to any of these questions’. Does that means you will pass the exam?”

“No!” The congregation answered.

“I thought you prayed that God should not allow you to suffer from what you don’t know? You mean you will fail that exam abi?”

“Yes!”

“So your ignorance is the reason why you will be repeating the class while the others are being promoted to another realm spiritually.

So the compromiser tells himself that he’s going to fail the exam to pass it another time. I’m going to collect this bribe. After today, I will not collect again. I need money now, my mother is sick. I need to accept this bribe and I’ll make sure this is the last time I ever take a bribe.

And do you know what Satan will do? He will do everything in his power to make sure you collect a bribe again and again and again.

What just happened to you in the realm of the spirit is this. If it took God 3 months to qualify you for a spiritual promotion. Perhaps, you were consistent with your spiritual life for 3 months and God says it’s time to take you into another realm or class. That means you will have to wait for another 3 months for another exam.

So another 3 months in the same spiritual level. And if you fail in the next exam that happens, you remain in that same spiritual level for another 3 months. And when another test comes and you still collect bribe again, you remain in that same spiritual level for another 3 months. Before you look, a year is gone, no spiritual progress”.

“Jesus is Lord!” A woman screamed and stood up with her bible in her hands.

“How many of you have noticed this? Maybe you told a lie and you feel remorseful about it. God I’m so sorry! I will never lie like this again. Lord I’m so sorry. Please give me another opportunity. I promise to tell the truth next time.

You are so sorry that you are just looking for another opportunity to tell the truth whenever the temptation to tell lies come. But did you notice that the opportunity never came at the time you expected it. Have you experienced that before?”

“My God!” The pastor exclaimed and stood up as well. Most of the members were on their feet already.

“What happened to you was that exam was over. Till the next time we would have another exam. You wanted to reseat for the exams, but God had taken the question paper and left. In the realm of the spirit, it’s possible to reseat for an exam. It’s another dimension of God’s mercy for those who are desperate to grow.

But sometimes, he refuses to set another exam for you and keeps you in the class you are repeating for another 3 months. He would be expecting you to pass this second time. But don’t forget Satan will also be planning how he’s going to stop you from observing your quiet time. Start skipping your quiet time and your spirit man will be getting weak and weak awaiting the day of adversity.

So you have been consistent in your quiet time for 3 months. Suddenly, you discovered you started skipping it. Hahaha! Your spiritual life is under serious demonic attack!

Can we rise up and begin to pray right now?”

I was still saying it when the prayers sounded so loud that it almost blew off my ears. Screams from every different corner filled the air.

To be continued…….

Please go ahead and cry for mercy! Every area where you compromised! Lord show us mercy!

Yours might be anger! That day when you flared up and insulted that person. The Holy Ghost was standing beside you. Please keep quiet! Don’t retaliate!

But you said no. You said her own was too much! You said you wanted to prove to her that you are not stupid.

Immediately you finished insulting her. It was as if the ground should open and swallow you. You felt like the worst person on earth.

Your apology to God that day was out of this world. You even cried physically. You even went ahead to report yourself to your mentor and he or she told you to reconcile yourself back to God.

You apologized and apologized that day and it took you a lot to finally accept that God had forgiven you.

But did you know that day was the day you lost your spiritual promotion? That was the day God was supposed to take you into a higher dimension in the spirit realm. But you compromised!

Can you go ahead and cry to God for a reseat?

Tomorrow is the 3rd day of the conference. Please invite your friends! This is a 6 days class on spiritual growth! If you love your friends, tell them to come and attend.
Re: BABY HUSBAND : A Christian Inspired Story By Eyezik3 by eyezik3(m): 1:38am On Sep 01, 2023
Episode 98

“So today being the 3rd day of the program, we would be looking at the remaining two. Yesterday, we looked at the things that stops spiritual growth and we mentioned 3. We looked at compromise and the ways through which it stops spiritual growth.

Today, we would be looking at WEIGHTS. What exactly are weights? Before I give a definition, I need to establish the fact that weights are not actually sinful actions we do in our day to day lives. So if that is what you’re thinking, remove it far from your mind today. Weights are the things you do from day to day which makes you too heavy in your spiritual journey and slows you down. Weights do not stop you from praying, but they stop you from having prayer points. Weights do not stop you from reading your Bible, but they make you want to rush it and run off.

Weights do not stop you from observing your quiet time, but they make you doze off while observing it. They don’t stop you from fasting, but they make you keep checking the time to know when your fasting period would be over.

You need to understand that weights slow us down. Now how many of us can run 200 meters race with a bag of rice on our shoulders? I guess that explains why a lot of Christians are nothing but spiritual babes. When everyone has taken off. Climbed into heights and deeper dimensions, they are still behind. Way behind! They’re still dragging that thing that is so precious to them. That thing that they find do difficult to do away with. That thing that looks so harmless and is not a sin, but distracts them when they pray.

They are still lagging behind, dragging that idol in their heart. That thing that has the ability to make them even cancel their appointment with God. They can schedule to meet with God by 8pm and that 8pm happens to clash with Chelsea versus Manchester city. That’s it! Lord, I’ll see you after the match! This is a very important match I cannot afford to miss. And the best part is that after the match, they will be true to their word. They would come back to pray, but it’s a kind of hurry up prayers. They are more interested in rounding up than praying the prayers.

Some don’t even border coming back. They just climb their bed and doze off for the night. These are the little secrets that the Devil uses to slow us down without our knowledge. That’s why Apostle Paul said that we should not be ignorant of the devices of the Devil. Satan has so many devices and weapons and we are to guard ourselves against them.

Please give me Hebrews 12:1”, I said and immediately, it appeared on the screen.

“Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.

Now, Apostle Paul tells us to do what? Lay aside every weight. Lay them aside. Take off that bag of rice from off your shoulders. Take off that weight and run this race the way you ought to run it.

Yours may be friends. Friends that always show up at your door steps whenever it’s your hour of prayers. Friends that have no passion for God or the things of God. Friends that don’t want to pray with you. They don’t love prayers. All they have for you is gossips and gist. Gist that add no value to your life.

Yours may be movies. You keep watching and watching and you’re trilled by the talent of the actors or the creative imagination of the script writer. You just can’t get off that chair or turn it off to pray. One more episode and I’ll turn it off. Soon, you want more and more and more. You won’t know when your desire to pray will keep diminishing. By the time you are done with the movie and kneel down to pray, you’re extremely tired. You just cannot do the prayers the way you should do it.

You just mumble the words and are more eager to see yourself taking a nap than enjoying the presence of God. Let me tell you one thing about weights that you don’t know. Weights are passion killers. What did I say?”

“Weights are passion killers”, the church chorused.

“If you have passion for God, you better do away with all those idols in your life, because they will make sure anything passion for God in your life dies.

Now the question is HOW DO WE LAY ASIDE OUR WEIGHTS?

That should be the question on your minds right now. Yes! Weights are to be laid aside. Now understand what the Apostle Paul said, lay aside. He didn’t actually say these things are not important to you. Sometimes these things that are weights to us are very important to us. But the word lay aside is a spiritual statement.

To lay aside means to bring under subjection. There are some things that are so important to us that we still need them in our lives. Like sleeping, eating, sometimes social media, based on the spiritual benefits we derive from it.

But just as Apostle Paul taught us, we are to lay aside so we can run when it’s time to run. Understand what we are saying. Laying aside is a statement of controlling. Remember what I said earlier. Weights are not sin, but they have the ability the slow you down on one condition, if you do not learn how to lay them aside.

Is football match wrong? No! But if you cancel attending an alnight in order to watch a match, then it becomes an evil thing. Is eating a sin? No! But if you cancel your fasting program because of your eating appetite, then it becomes evil. The fasting was supposed to give you a spiritual boost. But the weight or should I say idol of food, slowed you down and stopped you from moving at such great spiritual pace.

I don’t know if I’m confusing anyone this evening?”

“No ma!” The congregation chorused.

“There are nine fruits of the Holy Spirit and each one of them are unique. But the last fruit is what I want to call your attention to here. It’s the fruit of the spirit called self control. That’s exactly what we need in order to handle these idols and weights. Weights are just the same thing when Jesus said that no man can serve two masters. That’s exactly what Jesus was teaching everyone of us.

We must lay aside that phone when it’s time for prayers. We must lay aside that food, when it’s time for fasting. We must lay aside that mattress, when it’s time for prayers in the night. So it’s not necessarily no more sleeping, no more television, no more social media, but laying it aside when it’s time to be with God.

It’s the key word Apostle Paul is bringing here. But if you can go the extreme mile and say no more to certain things in your life due to the lack of control you have for them, you’re still not wrong in doing so. But when you finally get a control over yourself as you grow spiritually. Don’t see it as backsliding when you are picking it up and using it again. A man on fire for Jesus uses whatsoever he lays his hand upon for the glory of God.

So that social media that once controlled you and ate up your time with God, is now under your control. You pick it up and use it to hunt souls for God. That’s how the weights or should I say idols become your servants. The bible says ye are gods. So if you are truly gods, creation, both man made and God made are supposed to serve you, not you becoming a slave to your phone.

Food is supposed to serve you not you serving food, or should I say your belly. Sleep is supposed to serve you, not sleep grabbing you like a master whenever it feels like. Whether you want to sleep or not, it forces you to sleep whenever it wants. No!

But only the person who has spiritually developed himself that can fully manifest the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Because as you grow, these fruits start manifesting in your life. People start getting to see the newness of life you carry. Because the baby Jesus inside of you, is gradually turning into an adult.

So when you first received the new life in Christ, don’t forget that the life you have received must grow. Yes it must! That’s the reason why the scripture says in John 15:8. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

God is serious about your spiritual growth. He wants to see the fruits germinating. The fruits of the Holy Spirit or should I say, the character of Jesus. That’s what the fruits of the spirit are. The character of Jesus! The behaviour of Jesus. How Jesus behaves when he is provoked. How Jesus behaves when he is insulted by men in his place of work. How Jesus behaves when a seductive lady makes advances towards him. How Jesus behaves when someone oppresses him and disgraces him publicly.

That’s what germinates in you. The more you grow, the more you begin to see yourself loving people so easily. The more you grow the more you begin to notice how kind you are. The more you grow, the more you notice you are always happy. That’s the fruit of the spirit called joy. No matter what happens, a smile never disappears from your face. You are always smiling no matter the circumstances. You see smiling as a normal thing. Happiness as a feeling that you cannot explain. Why are you excited? I don’t know why, but I just noticed I’m super excited these days.

As you grow, you start noticing you can endure hard stuffs. Pain doesn’t frighten you anymore. Long-suffering or should I say endurance. It’s a fruit of the Holy Spirit, one of the character of Jesus. No matter happens, you can bear and smile have that cool smile and joy in your heart. Nothing like pain, can take you out of the mood. Pain cannot stop you.

As you grow, soon you discover you have this inner peace within you that is beyond human comprehension. There’s chaos out there. Everyone is fidgeting and screaming in terror. But there you are, calm, peaceful, quiet, not a single iota of fear tormenting you.

With time, you start seeing you are a completely different person. That’s the great change that happens with being born again. That’s the great change that follows a believer who allows the baby Jesus in him to grow. That’s the experience of the newness of life in Christ.

But we must understand that all these would not be possible if we do not lay aside every weight or idols in our lives. What is that thing you love so much that is competing with God in your life. That thing that has the ability to shut down your prayer life and make you skip your appointment with God. That thing that has grown so much that it can make you miss bible study and you will deliberately watch it eat down the time you’re supposed to spend with God.

This is the time to lay them at the feet of the master. Come and put him back on the throne. There’s a throne in the heart of every man. Every man on earth have something so special to them. So much important to them. So special and when touched, they flare up. That’s the thing sitting on the throne of your heart.

God wants to be the only one sitting down and there. He wants to be the one occupying the throne of your heart. Why not give it to him tonight. Why not allow him be the ruler of your life?

Go ahead and begin to surrender all to him tonight. Go ahead and begin to tell him he can have your all. Can you begin to cry to him this evening?”

All over the place screams of groaning could be heard as hearts were surrendered to God.

To be continued……

Here I am
All my intentions
All my obsessions
I wanna lay them all down

Into your hands
Only your love is vital
Though I’m not entitled
Still you call me your child

God you don’t need me
But somehow you want me
Oh how you love me
Somehow that frees me
To take off my hands off my life
And the way it should go
Oooo! God you don’t need me
But somehow you want me
Oh how you love me
Somehow that frees me
To open my hands up
And give you control”

Go ahead and let Jesus have the control button. Don’t allow anything take his place in your life. Give him the throne and dethrone every idol or weight sitting on God’s chair.
Re: BABY HUSBAND : A Christian Inspired Story By Eyezik3 by eyezik3(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2023
Episode 99

Today was the last day of the program. For the past two days, the Holy Spirit had been the one taking charge of the meeting from the starting to the end. One way or the other, we have experienced the dramatic manifestation of the power Holy Ghost. The power of God had visited us for the past two days just like it did in the bible that the priests could no longer stand to minister. Yes, was the perfect description of what happened.

I stood up to begin my teaching when the power hit a woman at the back of the congregation and she started to scream. Everyone around her were taken by the sudden reaction and brought her to me at the front. Immediately they were bringing her, I was hearing in my spirit, deaf and dumb spirit. I was like, how could a deaf and dumb person scream like this in a meeting? But immediately, I had to cast the spirit out and that was how I was told it was the first time her voice was heard in the congregation. She had been deaf and dumb for over 6years.

I felt the healing anointing so strong on me that evening that I had to pray for all that were sick that night. That was how we spent day 4 and day 5, because more people came the next day with a lot of sick friends and relatives.

So today, I was really begging the Holy Spirit to allow me teach what I had to teach, because the crowd was becoming too much. I had so much to teach and so little time to do it.

We had been taking series of testimonies on how God had been touching many lives at the conference. A woman with paralysis on her right arm testified of a miraculous recovery when I touched her hand. A lady with partial blindness also testified. She couldn’t see clearly. She had to strain her eyes in order to see. Even glasses were not helping. And at times, she went totally blind for a few minutes and then start seeing again. She got healed when I waved my hands over her and she fell under the anointing.

A man with a fractured leg testified of a miraculous healing. He said immediately I touched the leg and left, the bones began to make strange sounds. Angels from the anatomy department of heaven started resetting his broken legs. Hallelujah!

A man with lungs infection also testified of how he got healed at the meeting. He struggled with his breath sometimes and had difficulty in breathing. But when I touched his head and walked pass him, he noticed his breathing became normal.

Wonderful things were happening. So numerous that I cannot narrate them all. We are about to learn the last of the 3 things that stops spiritual growth, INDISCIPLINE.

“Today, being the last day, we are going to look at the last thing that stops spiritual growth. I want us to turn our bibles to the book of Proverbs 23:21. I need the goodnews translation please”, I said and it was projected immediately.

“Drunkards and gluttons will be reduced to poverty. If all you do is eat and sleep, you will soon be wearing rags.

My focus there is not really the drunkards and gluttons there. Look at the B part of that scripture. It says, If all you do is to eat and sleep, you will soon be wearing rags.

I hope you know there are people putting on rags in the realm of the spirit? Oh! You don’t know! Let’s look at the bible again. Turn with me to the book of Revelation 3:14”, I said and it was projected on the screen.

“And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Verse 15. I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

Verse 16. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Verse 17. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Verse 18. I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

These people, most of them are stinkingly rich. They don’t even have prayer points. They are so loaded with the necessities of life. Some of them are not working sef. They have one daddy and one elder brother spoiling them with money. Broda! My airtime has finished oh. Broda will send. Broda! I ran out of pocket money! Broda will send.

They don’t see a need to pray. They are so comfortable and have everything they need at their finger tips. Take your spiritual life serious! No! Build your prayer life! I’m too tired to pray. If I want to pray, I need a very quiet place. My house is usually noisy, and I cannot pray in a noisy environment. So because my house is a noisy place, I will not be able to build my relationship with God. Just look at that kind of thinking.

I need a conducive environment to pray. A place where I will not be disturbed. A place that is not hot where I won’t be sweating because of prayers. A place with enough ventilation. And God would just be shaking his head. I’m not saying desiring a conducive place to pray is wrong, but using it as an excuse to go back to bed is horrible. There is a saying that where there is a will, there’s a way!

A lot of us don’t understand the meaning of that scripture which says, If all you do is eat and sleep, you will soon be wearing rags. It simply means that If all you do is eat and sleep, you will soon be wearing rags in the realm of the spirit.

No fasting! No time to pray! No time to study the word of God! But there’s always time to sleep every single day. There’s always time to eat 3 or 4 square meals a day and even snack in-between. It won’t take you long. Remember I taught you all on how God uses phone battery to describe your spiritual strength.

That’s the same thing we are describing here. The more prayerless and inconsistent you become, the more powerless you become towards sin and the less you grow. Because even the little height you climb up into, you’ll fall from it and start all over. Pity that Christian too lazy to pray. Pity that Christian who says prayer is too difficult to do. Pity that Christian that cannot sit down to read the word of God by herself. Pity that Christian that cannot maintain a consistent prayer life for one month.

He will live a defeated life. Sin will ride him like a horse. Use him and dump him and use him again and again. Such a Christian will continue to live in sin every single day of his life and will keep crying that the road to heaven is too difficult. It’s not that the road is not difficult, but prayers makes it easy.

Christians are expecting God to do something for them which he will never do. They want him to turn then into robots. Cause them to do his will like a programmed machine. Suddenly, they see themselves praying effortlessly. Suddenly, they find themselves reading the bible like magic.

I’m here to disappoint you that you will never change. You will remain like this for the next twenty years, if you don’t rise up. You will get married and have weak children like you and also end up transferring the kind of spiritual deficiency you carry into them.

That same anger you struggled with as a young man, you begin to see your children struggling with it. That same immorality you struggled with as a teenager, you begin to see your children masturbating as you did when you were a single. Everything you refused to rise up and deal with now, you’ll end up transferring to them.

I would love to talk more on this growth process. I would really like to talk about mentorship and it’s importance to the life of any christian who seriously desires spiritual growth. Mentorship is seriously important to anyone who really wants to grow. The truth is you will still be able to grow without a mentor. But those who grow up under the watch of a spiritual parent, grow with speed.

I have said it over and over again. Spirituality is discipline. I’m not denying the fact that we do not get to experience dramatic energy that helps us to pray. But in the spirit realm, there’s something called THE LAW OF ATTRACTION. It means you doing something consistently over time which draws the attention of a spirit. The same thing happens in the kingdom of darkness.

When you start watching porn, it may not be a problem at the beginning. You just watch it once in a while and the next time it happens may be two months time. But the more you keep doing it, very soon a time comes when you don’t want to watch it, you find yourself watching it. That’s what the law of attraction does.

Every action here on earth has the backing of a spirit or should I say, it has a spirit attached to it. The more you do it, the more you are sending an email to the spirit responsible for the action. By the time the spirit arrives that action moves from occasionally to addiction. So pornography becomes an addiction in the life of that person. Even when he wants to stop, he cannot stop.

The same thing goes with prayers. The more you keep forcing yourself to pray, the more your are emailing the spirit of prayer. By the time the spirit arrives, prayers become an addiction. You just cannot stop praying again. You have moved from struggling to pray to addiction to prayers.

How many of you would really love to become prayer addicts?”

Almost everyone in the congregation stood up.

“The spirit of prayer is going to descend tonight, if only you can pray. A lot of things that happened to you and your family would never have happened. That’s the reason why indiscipline is so dangerous. The more disciplined you are, the closer you are to being possessed by the spirit of prayer. From 30 minutes prayers to one hour. From one hour to 2 hours. From 2 hours of prayers to 3 hours. Before you know, whenever you hear, ‘let us pray!’ You get excited. Prayer becomes your hobby. You enjoy it.

You cannot go a whole day without spending at least, one hour with God in prayers. Infact, when you kneel down to pray, you won’t realize when one hour will pass. You’ll be like when did I spend one hour? I thought it was 5 minutes ooo! And after that, you open the bible. You become so addicted to the word of God. Bible starts making you go crazy like someone on hard drugs. Your friends will ask you, ‘Why are you looking somehow?’

You will say, ‘I have not read my bible today, the thing is doing me somehow!’ That’s the realm I want you to enter tonight. That’s the realm where your consistency has attracted the spirit of prayer to possess you. You sit down with the bible and you get lost. You kneel down to pray and Holy Ghost will be the one dragging you to get up and start preparing for work. While you’ll be the one telling him you are not leaving yet.

Who’s ready? Go ahead and cry to the Lord this morning!

Allover the auditorium, the congregation cried to God passionately for the visitation of the spirit of prayer.

“Let my heart be the temple
Of your spirit
Let my spirit feel the warmth
Of your embrace
Let me be a holy habitation
Where your spirit is pleased to dwell

Oh Lord I long to know your glory
I want to offer, the sacrifice of praise
Fill this temple Lord!
With your spirit once again!”

A lady screamed under the anointing and fell down. The building was electrocuted. I felt the energy within my spirit man.

“Ha! Spirit of prayer! Where are you? Descend upon these hungry vessels! One, two, three!”

You need to see how people were screaming and landing on the floor all over the place. Ushers were running around to hold down some people slain under the anointing.

To be continued……….

Your discipline and consistency in the place of prayers will make your spiritual life easy as it draws the spirit of prayer to your life.

No wonder you have been struggling all these while. You are not consistent with it. The more you do it, the closer you are to this encounter.

The bible says in the book of James 4:8 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you….

That’s the principle, spiritual encounters are a product of consistent fellowship with God. That was what happened to Cornelius in Acts 10:1. NOW [living] at Caesarea there was a man whose name was Cornelius, a centurion (captain) of what was known as the Italian Regiment,

Verse 2. A devout man who venerated God and treated Him with reverential obedience, as did all his household; and he gave much alms to the people and prayed continually to God.

He prayed how? Continually! That was what sponsored the angelic visitation he experienced. No encounter without consistency! Even if you have an encounter by the mercy of God! It’s consistency that will keep that encounter.

Acts 10:3. About the ninth hour (about 3:00 p.m.) of the day he saw clearly in a vision an angel of God entering and saying to him, Cornelius!

Verse 4. And he, gazing intently at him, became frightened and said, What is it, Lord? And the angel said to him, Your prayers and your [generous] gifts to the poor have come up [as a sacrifice] to God and have been remembered by Him.

How will God remember you when you are not consistent with what you have been doing?

Galatians 6:9. And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint.

The conference has ended! We thank God for using our woman of God greatly! Can you please pray that God would refill this vessel and replace every lost virtue?
Re: BABY HUSBAND : A Christian Inspired Story By Eyezik3 by eyezik3(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Episode 100

“Good morning ma!”

“Good morning!” I replied looking at the lady and the guy standing next to her.

“How may I help you?” I quickly asked.

“Mrs Harmony sent us here to drive you home. She said we should get you home safely”, the lady replied.

“Mrs Harry Harmony?”

“Yes ma!” The lady replied.

I chuckled as I dialed her number.

“Harmony!” I said immediately she picked.

“Are they with you already?” She asked.

“Oh! Forgive my manners! Good morning mummy! My mummy my mummy! Your baby is singing!”

“Which baby! This matured Mama with a son and a lot of spiritual children around!” I replied admist laughter.

“Ha! Mummy! They used to say that no matter how tall the okro grows, the owner still knows how to bend it when it’s proving stubborn. Mummy Mummy! I’m still your baby girl na!”

“Baby indeed! Come and suck then!” I teased.

“I go suck ooo! Spiritual milk! Where is it! Oya give me make i drink spiritual Hollandia yogurt!”

I burst into uncontrollable laughter.

“Na me you want bite abi? You no dey fear sef!”.

” Is mummy that said I should come and suck na!”

“Keep quiet jare! See your mouth!” I replied and we both burst into laughter.

“So what did you send these people to do here?”

“To carry my mummy home na!”

“I don’t know how to drive car again or what?”

“No oooo! Have you heard of what happened to mummy Susan? It was only God that rescued her husband ooo! I don’t want you driving after such a stressful program. Please! Allow my mentees bring their spiritual grandmother home”.

“Oh my goodness! So we now have spiritual grandmothers in the body of Christ abi?”

“Yes na! You’re my spiritual mother and they are my spiritual children. So that’s the same thing as being their spiritual Granny. Hi grandma!”

“Mrs Harry, go and sleep jare! Which one is my trouble you are busy looking for this morning?” I said laughing so hard.

“But I’m right na! You’re their grandmother”.

“But I’m not stressed out like Susan’s husband. I am fine and I can still drive myself home”.

“Please mummy! Give these children the privilege of driving there mentor’s mentor home!”

“Mrs Harry!”

“Please!” She pleaded.

“Fine! But don’t do this next time”, I warned.

“I can’t promise you that ooo! You know this your daughter can be troublesome at times. So look forward for more troubles from my end”.

“Then you go chop punishment na!”

“No ooo! You don’t flog a grown up daughter!”

“I don’t understand you ooo! One minute you are my baby girl, the next minute you are a grown up!”

“I’m a shape shifter! I shrink whenever it’s needed to save my head!”

“Get away jor!” I said laughing so hard.

As soon as I ended the call, I gave them a nod of agreement. My stuffs were already set, so they only had to grab them.

The pastor and the leaders of the church were waiting for me at the reception of the hotel building.

He stood up and the leaders did the same as I appeared at the staircase.

“Good morning ma! They all started showering me with greetings.

I responded cheerfully to everyone of them.

The pastor handed me an envelope and told me it was my payment for ministering at the program. I felt like giving him a punch.

“Payment for ministering?” I asked because it was obvious I wasn’t taking a dime from him.

“Yes ma! Although you didn’t charge us, we decided to give you the exact amount other Minister’s have been charging”, he replied.

“Thank you so much sir! But I won’t be taking a dime from you! I’m sorry about that”.

They all looked at me as though I was a creature from another planet.

“You mean you won’t take anything?”

“I don’t like saying the same thing twice”, I replied with a frown.

“Okay ma! But what do you want us to give you?” He asked.

“I need you to follow the instructions in those teachings I gave. That’s the greatest joy I’ll ever have. And lastly, any minister charging you for money before ministering must be avoided. Is that okay?” I asked.

“Yes ma!” He replied.

I signaled to the lady standing next to me and we started moving. They rained prayers on me and thanked like over eleven times, before I was permitted, yes let me use the word permitted to go. Because those guys would never have allowed me return to my charming. I’ve missed my Charming so much. He always kept me company once I was done praying and studying. Throughout the period of the program, we were in constant communication.

A smile appeared on my face as my eyes held my family house. Oh! I forgot to tell you, those guys Harmony assigned to drive me home, really kept me company. Except for the fact that hat they had so many questions to ask that time would not permit me to answer.

The gate opened and the beeping of the car horn and we were finally home. Juliet, Kunle and Samuel ran out to welcome me.

“Mummy!” They screamed and dived on me. If not for the fact that I braced myself properly, I would have landed on the floor.

My charming walked up to meet us with his cool smile. Just the smiles along gave me 2 seconds of blurry vision. Man! This guy was charming me. Please who wants to deliver me?

“Charming!” I said and ran to meet him.

He hugged me and lifted me from the ground.

I squealed in laughter.

“Daddy is carrying my mummy like a baby”, Samuel said pointing at us.

“Yes ooooo! I’m daddy’s baby girl!” I replied and chuckled.

“No! Mummy you are big! It’s we daddy should carry!” Kunle said.

“Charming! Can you hear your children?” I tapped him and pointed at the kids.

We both burst into laughter.

“Mummy don’t mind them jare! They don’t know that before Abraham was, I am!”

“Oh my goodness! See Rhema! Where did you get that?” My Charming asked.

“Yes na! They don’t know that before they came, you have been the only baby girl daddy had”, she added and I almost fell off my Charming’s arms out of laughter.

“This girl is growing so fast ooo! I can’t believe she understood that scripture accurately”, My Charming whispered in my ears.

“Can we all go inside?” My Charming said to the kids and we all headed inside. My Charming carried me all the way into the sitting room.

“Daddy! Drop mummy na! Mummy can walk ooo!” Kunle said grinning.

“Kunle by the time I get into the sitting room, make sure you find a good place to hide yourself! What kind of jealousy is that?”

“Don’t mind him more mummy. Ever since you left, he has been the one climbing daddy’s back”, Juliet reported.

“And today that my Charming is carrying me, you’re still dragging him from me?”

“Yes oooo! I cannot hide my jealousy!” He replied.

We all burst into laughter.

“Mummy! While you were away, Kunle would lock himself up in the prayer room and stay there for one hour everyday. He said he was interceding for you. He never stopped till today”, Samuel said.

“Wow! Kunle you mean you did that for me!” I said feigning a baby voice as my Charming sat me on the sofa.

He covered his face with his palms and started blushing.

“Yes mum!”

“Oh my goodness! What inspired you to do that for me?” I asked.

“Because I don’t want anything to happen to my mom. I love her so much! Infact, I told God to always reveal to me anytime the enemy wants to attack mummy so I can stand in the gap”.

My head was swelling already. Wait ooo! Am I speaking with children or spiritual adults? I don’t understand myself anymore. Who taught this children how to stand in the gap?

“BE ASKING OOO!” Came the gentle whisper.

“Daddy! Ha! They’re still young na!”

“HOW OLD WAS SAMUEL WHEN HE HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH ME?”

“Sir! What I mean is they should still grow small!”

“CRIS! HOLD ON! I WANT TO TELL JULIET TO TELL YOU WHAT I TAUGHT HER TWO DAYS AGO!”

I was still looking at Juliet when she suddenly looked up at me and smiled.

“Mummy! The Holy Spirit taught me something 2 days ago”, she announced.

I was just smiling sheepishly.

“Daddy, you Ehn!” I whispered grinning.

“I also read about standing in the gap and I begged God to help me to always stand in the gap for my spiritual parents. You guys are both biological and spiritual parents to us. So while I was praying, the Holy Spirit told me there was something in the realm of the spirit called SPIRITUAL SPY GLASS!”

“Daddy! Na wetin I hear so?” I asked within me, as I could not contain my shock.

“VERY SOON! THESE CHILDREN WILL BE MY INSTRUMENTS OF UNVEILING NEW MYSTERIES TO YOU. IT’S MY LATEST STRATEGY TO KEEP YOU HUMBLE SO YOU DON’T FALL BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH KNOWLEDGE”.

“Thank you Jesus! To be honest, too much knowledge is dangerous ooo!” I whispered.

“I WON’T GIVE MY CRIS TO THE ENEMY TO DESTROY. I MUST SURELY KEEP HER SAFE”.

“Daddy! I’ll give you high five when I leave this place.

“I WANT MY HIGH FIVE NOW OOOO!”

“The children are here! It would look ridiculous!”

“JUST DO IT”.

I raised my hand and did a real high five in the air. Only that no one touched me physically.

“Why did mummy do that?” Samuel asked.

“She’s giving the Holy Ghost a high five! Can’t you see him standing beside mummy?” Kunle said.

I almost fell off the sofa. I looked beside me to confirm if there was anyone standing beside me. I looked at my Charming and confirmed he was as shocked as I was.

“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! CRIS CALM DOWN NA! SHEYBI YOU WERE THE ONE TELLING ME IT WOULD LOOK RIDICULOUS?”

“Daddy! I will faint ooo! You shocking me ooo!

“YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING! ASK JULIET WHAT IS SPIRITUAL SPY GLASS?”

“Juliet! Can you please tell me what spiritual SPY GLASS is?”

“Mummy remember when the David sinned against God and covered it so well that nobody knew? But only one person with spiritual spy glass saw it. Prophet Nathan. That’s what spiritual spy glass looks like. It helps you see secrets about other people. It helps you spy into their privacy from the realm of the spirit.

It helps you sit down in your room and you’ll be hearing what the king of Syria is planning against Israel like Prophet Elisha. You just tell God show you whatever you want to see about a particular person and boom, you start spying on the person. And the person will not know that God has revealed anything to you.

Spiritual spy glass is an intercessor’s weapon that helps the intercessor see clearly the situation of the person he or she is interceding for. It helps you to stop praying amiss. It also helps you to call the person to order whenever the person is going astray.

So how can we actually got it? Simple! Ask God to give it to you. Two! Avoid all x-rated movies or immorality of any sort. Pornography and immoral contents kill the spiritual sight so fast. I mean, it blinds your spiritual eyes so badly that instead of seeing visions, it’s unclothedness you’ll be seeing.

Lastly, be a consistent fasting giant. Fasting once of twice a week, helps strengthen the spiritual sight of a Christian. Even when you don’t have any specific reason to fast, make sure a week doesn’t pass without you denying yourself from eating. And please, I know we all have fasting ability, but you see that breaking of fasting 12’o clock, that one no be fasting again ooo. God has upgraded.

The lowest in the realm of the spirit now is 2pm. A day fasting is supposed to end in the evening by 6pm. But if you are not feeling capable, no wahala! But as you grow up in the faith, make sure you leave that realm of breaking fasting by 12pm.

And please, fasting is not looking at the clock to know when it’s time to start eating. It’s called fasting and prayer. If there are no prayers attached to it, then you only succeeded in starving yourself. That’s all about spiritual SPY GLASS mum! I mean for now!”

“Wow! This is awesome! Silas said grinning.

“So who’s hungry? Juliet announced.

“I have prepared spaghetti and fried chicken. My irresistible delicacy!” She said grinning.

“Hulala! I am so hungry!’ I said rubbing my stomach.

She stood up and walked into the kitchen to get the food.

We all moved to the dinning table and sat down.

Silas pulled me close and whispered into my ears.

“I missed you so much! My Pretty Christy. You’re looking more beautiful than you ever did before”.

“God! I will faint here ooo! Emotions wan finish me!” I said within me grinning.

“FAINT NA! NA THERE YOU GO KNOW SAY YOU GET PRAYER WARRIORS!”

I chuckled.

“Here we go!” Juliet said as she came back with a tray and started passing the food to everyone.

Soon, we were all set, ready to devour what was set before us.

“Can the mummy of the house please pray for us?” Silas announced and took my hand on the table.

He also took Juliet’s hand as well. Juliet took Kunle’s hand and he took that I’d Samuel. Soon, we were all holding hands.

“Mummy! Before you pray! I just wanted to say thank you!” Juliet said.

“For what?” I asked.

“Thank you for surrendering to Jesus. Thank you for marrying daddy! You gave us the best daddy in the world. And lastly, thank you for not failing our generation!” She said and I could see the sincerity in her eyes.

I shook my head as I remembered how the journey began. When a multitude gathered around me telling me, ‘Give us the bread!’

I remembered how my mentor told me to let go of Christopher and I was so adamant. I remembered how I fell into sin with him that faithful day. I remembered telling my mentor she was a crazy woman on the phone. I also remembered how I met her at the hospital and she told me she would never let go of me.

I remembered also, when God pointed Silas to me as his will. How I fought against it and landed in the psychiatric hospital as a mad woman.

So many things happened! So many battles were fought. So many obstacles faced me. So many impossiblities all around.

But God was so merciful. He never gave up on me. He loved me unconditionally and spoiled me with his underserving love.

I looked at my Charming and smiled. I looked at my children and smiled. Then I looked at him that cannot be seen with the physical eyes. He was already smiling at me.

“Thank you sweet Daddy!”

THE END

It’s been a wonderful journey so far. I can’t remember the month I started writing this story. But I must say it has been God all the way.

So many lessons. So many mysteries were revealed! Many spiritual lives were revived. Many were inspired to love God more than ever before.

I am so grateful to God for this wonderful piece. MY BABY HUSBAND is officially completed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BABY HUSBAND : A Christian Inspired Story By Eyezik3 by Emmalab07: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hallelujah, the journey has been amazing. Great mysteries have been revealed. All I can say is "Thank you Lord". Mor power to the elbow of Mr. Ayo Omolayo. More RHEMA!!!
Amen!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheists:Explain the Existence of Miracles! / Peter Is NOT The Foundation Of The Church / God Received Power? The Trinity just Got Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 328
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.