Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ubi Franklin, Chose Not To Address His Disagreement With Davido And Wish Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin, Chose Not To Address His Disagreement With Davido And Wish Chioma (335 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin, Chose Not To Address His Disagreement With Davido And Wish Chioma by Equaljhayloaded: 11:33am On May 03, 2023
Ubi Franklin, a talent manager, chose not to address his disagreement with David Adeleke, better known by his stage name Davido, in order to celebrate his wife Chioma Rowland’s birthday.

Remember that on April 30, 2023, Chioma turned 28. Her birthday was beautifully celebrated by her family, fans, and other well-wishers.

Ubi Franklin remembers the lovely moments he spent with Chioma and how she returned his love for her.

The father of four promised to pack pounded yam and oha soup in a Birkin gift box and prayed for the celebrant to have all her wishes granted.

“Too many memories to share with you, my sister.
Thank you for who you are to us, we love and appreciate you.

You have many prayers request from God, you have shared with us and the private prayers you never shared, May God Grant all your heart desires. AMEN.

Since you have refused to tell me what gift you for your birthday, I will arrive with pounded yam and oha soup packed in a birkin gift box. it’s called packaging.
Chioma ADELEKE we love and appreciate you, Thank you @thechefchi”

Source:https://equaljhayloaded.com.ng/ubi-franklincelebrate-chioma-birthday-without-addressing-davido-disagreement/

Re: Ubi Franklin, Chose Not To Address His Disagreement With Davido And Wish Chioma by Nobody: 11:35am On May 03, 2023
Everyone seems to love this chioma lady, it means she's a coolheaded being just like me , knowing us is loving us. As for all those wild ones outside with the permanent tag of babymama, I wonder what they'll tell their kids at old age for living such an irresponsible life. Chioma will forever be that woman Davido can't do without. Hbd once again Mrs Chioma Adeleke

(1) (Reply)

Rema Visit India As He Was Given A Sacred BINDI Mark / Female Make-up Artist Is Spotted On Tape Heavily Flexing In Nakedd Mood / Why I Can't Leave My Properties To My Family Memeber - Speed Darlington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.