Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

James Ibori Welcome Tinubu To Rivers State - Is He Also A G5 Member? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Welcome Tinubu To Rivers State - Is He Also A G5 Member? (3670 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Welcome Tinubu To Rivers State - Is He Also A G5 Member? by losky83: 1:57pm On May 03, 2023
WantsandMore:
Are you sure about that? Cos Obasanjo Na Ex-Convict who endorsed Obi & y'all were happy. Happy'nt you? grin cheesy
TO YOU OBASANJO WAS AN EXCONVICTS BECAUSE HE FOURTH AGAINST A GOVERNMENT THAT ENSLAVED THE PEOPLE,TO YOU NELSON MANDELA IS AN EXCONVICTS FOR FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM,BUT TO US THIS MEN ARE THE GREATEST MEN ON EARTH.THEY DID NOT LOOT MONEY MEANT FOR HEALTHCARE,POVERTY REDUCTION,EMPLOYMENT,DEVELOPMENT AND OTHERS LIKE YOUR OWN IBORI.IF YOU CALL OBASANJO AN EXCONVICTS AND COMPARE HIM WITH IBORI SO DO LIKE WISE WITH JESUS AND COMPARE WITH IBORI BECAUSE JESUS WAS ALSO SENTENCED.
RESPOND LET US DISCUSS?
Re: James Ibori Welcome Tinubu To Rivers State - Is He Also A G5 Member? by feedthenation(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2023
---political alignment towards 2027---what happened in Rivers state today is more than commissioning of projects---
Re: James Ibori Welcome Tinubu To Rivers State - Is He Also A G5 Member? by WantsandMore: 2:49pm On May 03, 2023
losky83:
TO YOU OBASANJO WAS AN EXCONVICTS BECAUSE HE FOURTH AGAINST A GOVERNMENT THAT ENSLAVED THE PEOPLE,TO YOU NELSON MANDELA IS AN EXCONVICTS FOR FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM,BUT TO US THIS MEN ARE THE GREATEST MEN ON EARTH.THEY DID NOT LOOT MONEY MEANT FOR HEALTHCARE,POVERTY REDUCTION,EMPLOYMENT,DEVELOPMENT AND OTHERS LIKE YOUR OWN IBORI.IF YOU CALL OBASANJO AN EXCONVICTS AND COMPARE HIM WITH IBORI SO DO LIKE WISE WITH JESUS AND COMPARE WITH IBORI BECAUSE JESUS WAS ALSO SENTENCED.
RESPOND LET US DISCUSS?
😆 🤣 I love Obidients, always shifting the goal Post. So na Tinubu no fight for Democracy?
Re: James Ibori Welcome Tinubu To Rivers State - Is He Also A G5 Member? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 03, 2023
cheesy There colleague is incoming President so they suppose welcome am .. Oga Ibori the don but Politics e get as he be o ..
Re: James Ibori Welcome Tinubu To Rivers State - Is He Also A G5 Member? by raskymonojendor: 3:28pm On May 03, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Gathering of criminals.

APC Supporters sef
Lol. Peter Obi, Uduaghan and Ibori.

Re: James Ibori Welcome Tinubu To Rivers State - Is He Also A G5 Member? by TheBillyonaire: 4:02pm On May 03, 2023
Seems there will be criminal prosperity as the next Government might resurrect ancient Lords of Corruption.
Re: James Ibori Welcome Tinubu To Rivers State - Is He Also A G5 Member? by KingPure(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2023
Certainly I'm sure someone is definitely from another planet on this thread. And I beg to remind that man/ignoramus that Saint Olusegun Obasanjo was the man who spent 18Billion Dollars on power in Nigeria with no physical upgrade to our power generation. It is either the definition of great men is synonymous with daylight robbery, or one certain individual is hallucinating.

losky83:
RESPOND LET US DISCUSS?
Re: James Ibori Welcome Tinubu To Rivers State - Is He Also A G5 Member? by OVB123: 4:44pm On May 03, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
To be a successful Nigeria politician.

You must join the bad gangs tongue
Re: James Ibori Welcome Tinubu To Rivers State - Is He Also A G5 Member? by losky83: 6:56pm On May 03, 2023
KingPure:
Certainly I'm sure someone is definitely from another planet on this thread. And I beg to remind that man/ignoramus that Saint Olusegun Obasanjo was the man who spent 18Billion Dollars on power in Nigeria with no physical upgrade to our power generation. It is either the definition of great men is synonymous with daylight robbery, or one certain individual is hallucinating.

I AGREE WITH,YOU CAN SAY OBASANJO FAILED IN TERMS OF POWER YES.
BUT OBASANJO IS FAR BETTER THAN ANYONE WHO DOES THE BUSINES OF NARCOTICS THAT KILLS CHILDREN MASSIVELY.
OBASANJO IS NOT A DRUG LORD.
I HOPE THAT ANSWERS UR QUESTION.
Re: James Ibori Welcome Tinubu To Rivers State - Is He Also A G5 Member? by losky83: 6:58pm On May 03, 2023
WantsandMore:
😆 🤣 I love Obidients, always shifting the goal Post. So na Tinubu no fight for Democracy?
DEFINITELY HE DID.HE FOUGHT FOR DEMOCRACY WHILE ENGAGING HIMSELF IN THE BUSINESS OF NARCOTICS THAT HAS KILLED MILLIONS OF CHILDREN WORLDWIDE.
DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Lambasts Telecom Operators For Poor Services / President Jonathan Is On Nairaland! / Nigerians Will Appreciate Me When I Leave Office – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.