Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence (17075 Views)

ECOWAS Parliament Pleads For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero / Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over โ€˜Messyโ€™ Twitter Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by windvane(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2023
chaloskyx:
an oil well or 2 would change their mind
not possible....
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by 12inchess: 3:22pm On May 03, 2023
windvane:
not possible....

THe only language that the west understand is financial interests grin grin grin. If you like write one million letters, they don't care. Maybe you can give the Prime Minister or UK govt one or two oil wells in Delta or Rivers for Ekweremadu. Do his fellow politicians even love him that much?? grin grin

Except you have a prisoner swap that will make UK Govt Leadership score cheap political points similar to the case of Hunter Biden and that Marijuana basketballer case.
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by busomma: 3:22pm On May 03, 2023
These people think United Kingdom is Nigeria where begging for forgiveness for breaking the law is entertained. There are sentencing guidelines the judge follows & if he/she deviates so much out it,the prosecutor will appeal the sentencing. Remember Oscar Petrios in South Africa was sentenced by a judge outside the guidelines & prosecutor appealed & additional 8yrs was imposed.
I pray all the politicians in Nigeria will fall into such problems outside Nigeria so they can suffer for the hell they've put us through. ๐Ÿ™
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by seunayantokun(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2023
Na only deal which the UK public no go raise eyebrows for fit do am. They've been found guilty already and the next step is sentencing; it's difficult. They can use their usual secret societies connections, but it's still really difficult.
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by Kukutenla: 3:24pm On May 03, 2023
Exc2000:

Some of you just talk with manners or decency .. who exactly is making a career of sycophancy or is that how you where raised to speak with total strangers like a mannerless street kid
Stop ranting like a female dog on heat
What you wrote is a classical example of sycophantic write up.
You may not like being called out for it but it is what it is.
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by Cromagnon: 3:29pm On May 03, 2023
Funflipper:

That man and his wife won't get away with anything. As a matter of fact, the judgement has been signed and sealed; the only thing left is for it to be delivered.
I wish I could be as confident as you
But I've seen too much Fuckery to be naive
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by LUGBE: 4:04pm On May 03, 2023
Your joblessness will not stop me from stating the fact. I do not ass lick, i state the facts as they are.

If she becomes the foreign affairs minister tomorrow it is not my business. It will not stop me from speaking when is needed.

Let her continue with her eye service, mind you that is not how she got her power and billions, go to her and ask her how she got those things you see as achievement.

I dont do eye service, i state the facts as they come and many people in my community are benefiting.

Cromagnon:

Shey you know she's your next foreign minister?

So that what will happen?

high service is how you get power and billions

Who your low service epp?
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by tomoregie: 4:50pm On May 03, 2023
Mynd44:
Only high level diplomacy can work at this point. Like the president picking up the phone to offer a deal. Reduced sentence there, life VISA ban and deportation to Nigeria to finish his jail term as House arrest.

This is bigger than Abike, waaaay bigger

Before returning this Kidney Merchant - give him cancer of the kidney
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by Arabk25: 6:20pm On May 03, 2023
Pleading for mercy is even a crime to Nigerians
Nigeria is just too unserious to be considered a country he should face the music

If this case was to be treated in Nigeria I believe ekweremadu won't spend a day in jail
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by Singlenhappy(f): 6:22pm On May 03, 2023
Yea thank you for the correction!
nairalanda1:

I think you mean Margaret Thatcher's son. Theresa May and her husband have no children
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by Arabk25: 6:26pm On May 03, 2023
Blake755:
I want to ask a question if a British minister commit this crime for Nigeria will the allow us to trial him here

They won't allow it they will demand for their citizen and deal with the case there by themselve

But they can deal with the case of a Nigerian citizen over their because Nigeria is a useless country that can not be trusted

Example is the case of ibori formal governor of delta state, the case at which he was jailed in the UK he won it in Nigeria infact he was discharge and aquited
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by mywells: 6:41pm On May 03, 2023
He has suffer people of his constituency for 20yrs he too must be jail for 20 good yrs ,he's a mad mad man and a shame to the entire Nigeria senate at large.
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by Blake755: 7:36pm On May 03, 2023
Arabk25:

They won't allow it they will demand for their citizen and deal with the case there by themselve

But they can deal with the case of a Nigerian citizen over their because Nigeria is a useless country that can not be trusted

Example is the case of ibori formal governor of delta state, the case at which he was jailed in the UK he won it in Nigeria infact he was discharge and aquited
Naija is bleeped up omo Africa nah wash ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by WorldRichest: 7:40pm On May 03, 2023
Mynd44:
Only high level diplomacy can work at this point. Like the president picking up the phone to offer a deal. Reduced sentence there, life VISA ban and deportation to Nigeria to finish his jail term as House arrest.

This is bigger than Abike, waaaay bigger

Igbos picked up fight against Buhari when he has not offended them in any way. Now, they need Buhari more than anything else. Buhari can do it with just a phone call. Emilokan Tinubu is coming in, he too can do it with just a phone call, but Igbos have picked up arms against Tinubu also. So, who will save Ekeremadu now? Who will make that phone call? Just a call, and Ekemeradu will be free again.
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by obi4eze(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2023
Let her go and join him in jail.
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by koolaid87: 10:03pm On May 03, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Why didnโ€™t they bring the girl to Nigeria and have the transplant done in Nigeria and a follow up appointment in the UK ?

You be mumu

So your only concern is the dumb question you asked.

Dummie
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by koolaid87: 10:06pm On May 03, 2023
pennyland:
This man has suffered a lot at least he has learned his lesson

Write the consulate for naija

MUMU
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by koolaid87: 10:15pm On May 03, 2023
There are lot of people on the list for organ transplant and anytime it gets to one's turn, they'll do the needful but because he thinks Nigeria is full of living cadavers (some people will sell their organs for 5k) he tries to manipulate things, then it blows up in his face.

Ikwereidiot, your daughter's life is no more important than the Boy

Your daughter is not important any more than the people on the lists, waiting their turn.

Uk, should make him a scapegoat so as to deter other corrupt people.

And my respect to President Buhari for not interceding on his behalf.

Nigeria will be great one day
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by thecommunist(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2023
sonature1:
Nigerian government officials are pleading for mercy for a judgement that's already concluded. If this incident happened in Nigeria, Ekweremadu would not be in jail for more than 24 hours. Nigeria is just too unserious to be considered a country.
judgement is not concluded, he has been convicted, he would be sentenced on Friday. What Abike is asking is for linuency in sentence.
I won't be surprised if the UK court give him the maximum sentence. Anyway, na them Sabi.
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by Abemy(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Nnamdi Kanu is a full fledged Nigerian citizen. Before he became a British citizen .....so nnamdi kanu is our property. And we are still teaching him a lesson....

Alright then, the Ikweremadus should be thought their own lessons too.
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by Sleekfingers: 2:42pm On May 04, 2023
Abemy:

Alright then, the Ikweremadus should be thought their own lessons too.

Yes o..... Ekweremadu should face the music...
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by Cromagnon: 5:52pm On May 04, 2023
LUGBE:

Your joblessness will not stop me from stating the fact. I do not ass lick, i state the facts as they are.

Is it your joblessness
Did? Ask you for money?
Who your fact epp
Who your ass lick

If she becomes the foreign affairs minister tomorrow it is not my business. It will not stop me from speaking when is needed.
If you're talking about it it is your business
Confusion

Let her continue with her eye service, mind you that is not how she got her power and billions, go to her and ask her how she got those things you see as achievement.
OK
Or CIA

I dont do eye service, i state the facts as they come and many people in my community are benefiting.

if you say so
Re: Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07am On May 05, 2023
Abemy:
The UK should propose a swap deal.

Ike Ikewermadu for Nmandi Kanu.
Lol ๐Ÿ˜†,
Nairaland kids everywhere.
Wetin UK wan take the bastard and animal call cownu do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babagana Monguno: Protesters Disseminated Inciting Content On Social Media / Corruption War : "People Are Now Ready To Blow Whistle" - Keyamo / PDP's Presidential Aspirants Resolve To Support Whoever Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.