Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why Are Women So Insensitive And Mischievous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Insensitive And Mischievous (962 Views)

Why Are Friends Like This So Insensitive? / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women So Insensitive And Mischievous by Quality20(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2023
I really really wonder why many women are so mischievous. A woman set for marriage, but yet still sleeping around with old boyfriends, and worst still unprotected. At the end of the day, they would be one or a few months pregnant before or into their marriages, which of course is not only bad but evil. So after a man saved and borrowed so much to marry a woman, is this the reward he is gonna get, an illegitimate pregnancy n baby? So women, abeg make una de fear God o!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Insensitive And Mischievous by diogo23: 1:59pm On May 03, 2023
70% of men in Nigeria their first child is not their own and 80% rise 1 or 2 kids that's not theirs

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Insensitive And Mischievous by Quality20(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2023
diogo23:
70% of men in Nigeria their first child is not their own and 80% rise 1 or 2 kids that's not theirs
maybe men need to start doing pregnancy test on their women b4 marriage and immediately after marriage
Re: Why Are Women So Insensitive And Mischievous by marlow1962(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2023
Omo I no go lie give you, to marry don already tire me.
Re: Why Are Women So Insensitive And Mischievous by akube34: 3:10pm On May 03, 2023
Quality20:
I really really wonder why many women are so mischievous. A woman set for marriage, but yet still sleeping around with old boyfriends, and worst still unprotected. At the end of the day, they would be one or a few months pregnant before or into their marriages, which of course is not only bad but evil. So after a man saved and borrowed so much to marry a woman, is this the reward he is gonna get, an illegitimate pregnancy n baby? So women, abeg make una de fear God o!
gist us. Wetin happen

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Insensitive And Mischievous by Itohanmiwa: 3:28pm On May 03, 2023
Guys the world is not as bad as it is in your head. Give women some slack, maybe you should try and remove *sex and nacking" from your mind, then you will realise there are good girls too. Since I did that I stopped objectifying women and oh boy they've been so nice to me. Try it, its sexy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Insensitive And Mischievous by helinues: 4:00pm On May 03, 2023
Same goes to guys as well.

Some don't know when to lock their tap

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Insensitive And Mischievous by tiswell(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:
Same goes to guys as well.

Some don't know when to lock their tap
go to politics section,there is no tijubu to defend here sad
Re: Why Are Women So Insensitive And Mischievous by helinues: 5:34pm On May 03, 2023
tiswell:
go to politics section,there is no tijubu to defend here sad

And who is tijubu?

grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Women So Insensitive And Mischievous by tiswell(m): 5:34pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

And who is tijubu?

grin cheesy
your lord and mentor
Re: Why Are Women So Insensitive And Mischievous by Zonefree(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2023
Itohanmiwa:
Guys the world is not as bad as it is in your head. Give women some slack, maybe you should try and remove *sex and nacking" from your mind, then you will realise there are good girls too. Since I did that I stopped objectifying women and oh boy they've been so nice to me. Try it, its sexy.
Nigerian girls are so nice to you

I'll advise you guard your heart and pocket diligently.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Insensitive And Mischievous by diogo23: 7:29am On May 04, 2023
Quality20:
maybe men need to start doing pregnancy test on their women b4 marriage and immediately after marriage
That will help also

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Tradition In Sudan / Lesser Of Two Evil. I Am Living My Wife Nobody Can Beg Me / How To Deepen Your Relationship With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.