Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) (3138 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by MrNotAgain: 2:48pm On May 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJa74G8bZPM

Bola Tinubu, president-elect, says he couldn’t have won the presidential election without the support of Nyesom Wike, the governor of Rivers.

Speaking at the commissioning of the Raumuokwuta/Rumuola flyover bridge in Port Harcourt, the capital of the state, on Wednesday, Tinubu said the structural support given by Wike played a significant role in his victory at the poll.

“I went through a gruesome campaign, fought hard, supported by many of you and I won. Fair and square. Nyesom, I say thank you for your contribution to my victory. I couldn’t have done it without some structural support as not describable in a flyover,” he said.

“In his excellency, I see a man of principle. He took a principled stance that the presidency must come to the south and he had the courage to stand by his own conviction not minding whose ox was gored.

“He is indeed a man of great integrity, he didn’t choose to serve his own interest, not about him but the interest of the nation. You promoted unity, you promoted fairness, you championed justice. Thank you.”

Source- https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-i-couldnt-have-won-presidency-without-your-support-tinubu-tells-wike/

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by spy24(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2023
wink
Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by Tntsi: 2:55pm On May 03, 2023
He knows
Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by Blackazuma99(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2023
“He is indeed a man of great integrity, he didn’t choose to serve his own interest, not about him but the interest of the nation. You promoted unity, you promoted fairness, you championed justice. Thank you.”

Tinubu will restore Nigeria to its formal glory.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by herkeem: 2:58pm On May 03, 2023
Lols

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by Vischy: 3:03pm On May 03, 2023
Structural support of criminality and Election Rigging.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by OGIBRA(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2023
WHEN YOU HATE WHO GOD LOVE, JUST KNOW U ARE IN TROUBLE...JAGABAN KIP ON MOVING ON, WHILE THE WAILING WAILERS KEEP ON WAILING....

6 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by thaoriginator: 3:09pm On May 03, 2023
grin
Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2023
In a real sense of it, Structure do matters.

If anybody tell you again that No Structure, run for your own good.

6 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by sonature1: 3:10pm On May 03, 2023
Oga Drug, who told you you won the election?

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2023
Riggers!

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by SailorUgo(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2023
The only reason I voted for peter Obi was to have a paradigm shift from the old ways of doing things.

But I pray for Tinubu to have a successful government. If e better we’ll all enjoy it.

Politics is a fair game. He played it well.

6 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by Ijaya123: 3:10pm On May 03, 2023
Those 9 million votes really did this country a favour. The best man for the job won fair and square.

What the country is waiting for now is for Tinubu to hit the ground running. Loads of work to be done.

FunkyJustice:
We are finished in this country!!!

Isn’t Ironical when a trader is steadily rolling out understandable and realistic statistics on how to govern a huge state like Nigeria, then a supposedly first class graduate of accountancy rhetorically asked “na statistics we go chop?”
I ask again, Does Tinubu know the meaning of GDP?

Is this what you will be doing for the next 8 years of Tinubu presidency?

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by Highways: 3:10pm On May 03, 2023
Dey play...

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by Omoawoke: 3:10pm On May 03, 2023
WAILERS MUST WAIL,
Winners must win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by chuose: 3:11pm On May 03, 2023
See this Narco man.
You are president select, nobody voted for you

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by Ola9ja23: 3:11pm On May 03, 2023
K
Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by opalu: 3:11pm On May 03, 2023
U didn't win anything

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by tommy589(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2023
Ok
Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by chrisifeanyi: 3:11pm On May 03, 2023
K
Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by 004gist: 3:12pm On May 03, 2023
structure of rigging

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by Dittodat: 3:12pm On May 03, 2023
You can't win a national election with structure in place. This is why only the Democrats and Republicans have been ruling the US.
On election day, you will need people to get out thr votes and canvass for votes. It's 5he same way here in the US.
You decide which and which area is important and you pump money and resources into getting out the votes.
Very simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 03, 2023
Nigerians chose you over others and has nothing to do with wike

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2023
The Jagabans himself .... Wahala for who never live Lagos before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by dafeoroyo: 3:13pm On May 03, 2023
See that new Aid d camp for him (ADC) for him back

Wike,the Nigerian personality of the year

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by FunkyJustice(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2023
We are finished in this country!!!

Isn’t Ironical when a trader is steadily rolling out understandable and realistic statistics on how to govern a huge state like Nigeria, then a supposedly first class graduate of accountancy rhetorically asked “na statistics we go chop?”

I ask again,,

Does Tinubu know the meaning of GDP?
Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by inoki247: 3:13pm On May 03, 2023
A Tree can not make a Forest while some people break derr structures into 4 because of greediness dey couldn't come together and defeat the main party and still dreaming and telling us aw dey won....

If you like keep lying to ursef before you can win election in Nigeria u need structures...

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by Xlogistics(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2023
Make Una leave Tinubu abeg.

Anyway, men with ED (erectal dysfunction)

Mention me, I have a perfect solution for you(Fruits and veg)
Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by todugo(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2023
Criminal support angry

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by Dcaliphate(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2023
All of us know the kind structural support. Evil blood suckers

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by MrUchenna1(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2023
INCASE YOU NO UNDERSTAND. STRUCTURAL SUPPORT IS A MORE DECENT WAY OF SAYING WE RIG THE ELECTION

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Have Won Without Some Structural Support, Tinubu Tells Wike (Video) by ozo13(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2023
The gaslighters don dey calm down small small .Nigeria election is wonderful .E go humble u after defeat

1 Like

(1) (2)

Awujale Walked Daniel Out Of His Palace! / Good News For Nigerians As Prices Of Indomie, Sugar, Pasta, Others Drop / Anambra Introduces Automated Salary Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.