Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom (34485 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo / Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by backtovillage: 3:33pm On May 03, 2023
Obaseki ,Dapo Abiodun and Hope Uzodimna left the group.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by Patrickker(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2023
Herdsmen:
PDP government is still the best .. since 99’

PDP governors still no get opposition since 99” to date ..

Yet Sox promise the world and still can’t daily anything in reality.. except propaganda and lies

From ogun to Kwara .. Ekiti Kebbi zamfara Benue .. name it to their Lagos .. is all been tale of woes

God punish Apc and it evil

PDP!!!

Power to the people

Nice one Udom
Look beyond the letters, We in Benue have had the worst under Ortom's PDP. Person wey good good abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by LeopardX: 3:36pm On May 03, 2023
Herdsmen:

Yet Sox promise the world and still can’t daily anything in reality.. except propaganda and lies

From ogun to Kwara .. Ekiti Kebbi zamfara Benue .. name it to their Lagos .. is all been tale of woes

PDP!!!

Power to the people

Nice one Udom
Except from reconstructed roads here and there, there's no new development in Ogun state.
The cargo airport is obviously some money laundery scheme. It's terrible. I live there.

From Ondo where i come, we don't know what Akeredolu is up to, apart, of course, from reconstruction of dilapidated roads.

Hospitals, Schools, etc in state of comatose.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by Bluntemperor: 3:36pm On May 03, 2023
Herdsmen:
PDP!!!
Power to the people

You should have added senses, that your PDP 17-19 yrs could not boast of any Infrastructure,yet Baba OBJ couldn't even fix the Ifo- Abeokuta road then.
So,after serious failures , even in the East, eyes are opened!
You can try to deceive the gaulibles but not those who have facts on Nigeria!

Nice one Udom
Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by arantess: 3:36pm On May 03, 2023
Reinaldo:
And they didn't have to declare public holiday. Very sensible people
Lol grin
Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by LeopardX: 3:38pm On May 03, 2023
Patrickker:

Look beyond the letters, We in Benue have had the worst under Ortom's PDP. Person wey good good abeg.
He was in APC before he defected to PDP.
He won his first term under APC in 2015, while he quickly defected to PDP during second term as the verified failure that he is.

The same thing too with Obaseki of Edo state.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 03, 2023
cool Governor Udom silent achiever no noise maker... Make I come collect 1 hectares make I build Beach House ..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by Eriokanmi: 3:39pm On May 03, 2023
LeopardX:
Honestly, if SS/Niger Delta. have good leaders, they would be the most developed region in Nigeria by far. They have the financial and natural resources. They can outsource the rest if they like.

Of course i understand the limitations (resource control stuff), but still money dey flow for that region. na lies and corruption gan gan bẹ the problem, especially in Ondo state, as I'm from there.

Modified: congrats to Akwa Ibomites. But I can't be driven by their men Sha. Overspeeding ti poju, like they have 10 lives. I speak from experience. Lol.

Not only ondo state. Have you been to Ekiti State at all? It's worse off. That fayemi of a guy only knows how to speak empty grammar. Trailers fall on that road daily. Have you travelled from akure to Iju/Ita ogbolu down to ikere in recent times? You could be kidnapped easily on that road because you can't even speed to escape

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by arantess: 3:40pm On May 03, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
Nawa o. So nobody go invite Obi to commission even ordinary rechargeable lamp, one Nigeria is a scam I swear
Because you didn't have data the day wike invited him to PH to commission another flyover....that's you sound stupid and clueless

How much data do you need to stay in touch ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by Twhyhenry8296: 3:43pm On May 03, 2023
LeopardX:
Honestly, if SS/Niger Delta. have good leaders, they would be the most developed region in Nigeria by far. They have the financial and natural resources. They can outsource the rest if they like.

Of course i understand the limitations (resource control stuff), but still money dey flow for that region. na lies and corruption gan gan bẹ the problem, especially in Ondo state, as I'm from there.

Modified: congrats to Akwa Ibomites. But I can't be

driven by their men Sha. Overspeeding ti poju, like they have 10 lives. I speak from experience. Lol.

Where do you hail from in Ondo state? If u are from the southern part of the state that always lay claim to oil money in Ondo state rather than using it for the betterment of the whole state, then I have no iota of respect for you cos those guys are too belligerent for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by Nzubeolisa(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2023
Why is no body calling atiku to commission project..... 🤔

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by LeopardX: 3:48pm On May 03, 2023
Twhyhenry8296:

Where do you hail from in Ondo state? If u are from the southern part of the state that always lay claim to oil money in Ondo state rather than using it for the betterment of the whole state, then I have no iota of respect for you cos those guys are too belligerent for my liking.
Yes I am. And i apologize on their behalf (as they're my people). To exonerate them? Lai Lai. You are right in your submission. Could you believe that our family was also screened out of benefits too as they said we're more Lagosian than Ondo? So yes you're right. Oil money but no development. Lol.

But no iota of respect for an individual you don't know? Nigga you sound like a bitter person in real life and i don't roll with bitter people, cos they don't change. Thanks. You don't need to reply me.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by omooba969(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2023
Looks like there are no more prominent indigenes in SE & SS, they now borrow prominent personalities from SW to grace their occasions... Odiegwu! grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by spencekat(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2023
Udom na Obj son/pal

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by spencekat(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2023
abobote:
That governor is a silent achiever
I like such people and not noise makers.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by LeopardX: 3:57pm On May 03, 2023
Nzubeolisa:
Why is no body calling atiku to commission project..... 🤔
Lol. The man should just go and rest.
He's solely responsible for PDP failure in the last Presidential election. Not G5, not even Obi.

Just came from Dubai to scatter everything, then off to Dubai again.

Things just worked in Tinubu's favour that's why even though I won't congratulate him (lol petty me), I can't be critical of him. He's favoured all the way (though he bought some favours with hard currency).

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by Jagabanarmy: 4:01pm On May 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by phemybof(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2023

Nice one

Tinubu in IboLand

Obasanjo in IboLand

Commissioning projects same day

And some ethnic bigotry fellows will be on NL reigning abusive words on Yoruba - ahaha

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by GodIsBiafran: 4:03pm On May 03, 2023
Beautiful road. God bless Biafraland. Akwa-Ibom is a diehard Biafran region.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by Tzar(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2023
One of the most crafty narcissists in Nigeria!
OBJ dug, planted and nutured the mess that Nigeria is in today!
Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by Celepope: 4:08pm On May 03, 2023
How much can I get a plot of land in a nice area in Eket (100 by 100) like a GRA setting? I don’t mind investing in that area. Hope it’s peaceful out there? I will appreciate a nice response.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by adenigga(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
Nawa o. So nobody go invite Obi to commission even ordinary rechargeable lamp, one Nigeria is a scam I swear
Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:08pm On May 03, 2023
Herdsmen:

Yet Apc promise the world and still can’t deliver on anything in reality.. except propaganda and lies

PDP!!!

Power to the people

Nice one Udom
Asgard
Odin3
Is that you😂

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:09pm On May 03, 2023
phemybof:

Nice one

Tinubu in IboLand

Obasanjo in IboLand

Commissioning projects same day

And some ethnic bigotry fellows will be on NL reigning abusive words on Yoruba - ahaha

none are ibo land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by Jostoman: 4:10pm On May 03, 2023
Okealaaye:
That's Mr Nigeria, aka Owner of Nigeria. Know why he's so-called? He's neither Igbo nor Igala nor Kanuri nor Fulani nor Idoma nor Tiv nor Yoruba - he's Nigeria! K'enimani, Agba'ya! No other ruler must strive to outclass him in excellency. Such a leader would be brought down by the spread of disaffection through self-centred missives and conceited utterances. Everything considered, Olusegun Obasanjo is the typical outside-the-home born child who shows the way to his "father's" house using the index finger of his left hand! He returned in 1990 but instead of laying solid foundations for good governance everywhere, he was busy chasing enemies and seeking vengeance with uncommon vindictiveness. To the ends that his first daughter Iyabo, pointedly told him: Daddy, you don't own Nigeria! E no go ragba for Obasanjo!
cut the story short and tell us where the thing dey pain you. grin
Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by thaoriginator: 4:10pm On May 03, 2023
Baboon grin

Portable's grandfather cry
Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by Hausa(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by Jostoman: 4:14pm On May 03, 2023
LeopardX:

Well said.
PDP is far better than APC and LP.
But people are too blind to know.
how many state has LP won before Obi came?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by Jostoman: 4:15pm On May 03, 2023
God bless Udom

God bless Baba Obasanjo
Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by ufuosman(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2023
Nice one
Re: Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom by vertueptime: 4:18pm On May 03, 2023
JoeEeL:
There is ethnic cleansing going on in Kaduna by the caliphate to eliminate the Atyaps.

Please share and raise awareness.

EXPOSE THE EVIL OF D FULA CALIPHATE AND THEIR FOREIGN JIHADIST SPONSORS

Which caliphate, pls direct Ur blame to the incompetent governor and leave any religious blame out of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi / "I Killed 13 People" - 17-Year-Old Boko Haram Suspect (Photo) / Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.