Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,999 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? (35344 Views)

Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan / Nigerians Will Not Have Access To Their Bank Accounts from January, See Why. / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Starzzy: 3:40pm On Feb 29
Banks have issues circulars for customers to link their NIN and BVN to their accounts and the deadline is near.

GT Bank seems to have released the modality for doing that but it hardly works. The website after filling my details won't even send me an OTP in order to continue with the process.

Has anyone successfully linked his NIN?

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by yarimo(m): 3:44pm On Feb 29
Starzzy:
Banks have issues circulars for customers to link their NIN and BVN to their accounts and the deadline is near.

GT Bank seems to have released the modality for doing that but it hardly works. The website after filling my details won't even send me an OTP in order to continue with the process.

Yes it was successful , just go to your bank direct. Don't waste your data trying to link it with your phone. You won't spend more than 5 minutes if you are lucky to meet the customer care in time . Notes.. you can spend hours in some banks before getting to customer care in queue, but 5 minutes if you finally get to customer care everything will be done

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by STEWpid(f): 3:44pm On Feb 29
Chai..

The bullshitticus should help reduce crime cuz it was useless in the former administration.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Bluearrow: 3:45pm On Feb 29
sad
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by dominique(f): 4:08pm On Feb 29
You beat me to creating this topic. GTB has been bombarding me with messages to link my NIN with my bank account on their website. I've navigated the entire website carefully but there's no link where one can do that. They said one can dial *737*20*NIN# which I tried and was not successful. Anybody that has successfully linked their NIN to accounts should kindly put us through.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Yankiss(m): 4:12pm On Feb 29
What is the real usefulness of NIN when terrorists and bandits still use our networks unidentified?

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by ThompsonJoo: 4:13pm On Feb 29
Opay.
No
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Way4orward: 4:13pm On Feb 29
Noo
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by snowland(m): 4:13pm On Feb 29
Does anyone know how it's done for those outside naija?.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 4:13pm On Feb 29
Lol, who owns a bank account that isn't Linked with their BVN or NIN? Long ago when you were opening the account.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by IamAtAnger: 4:13pm On Feb 29
Make dem block the account sef

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by NaijaCover(m): 4:14pm On Feb 29
Starzzy:

Why You No Do Am, Since Na?
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Babbyad: 4:14pm On Feb 29
You don't have to receive successful message about the linking process with GTB. I did mine and was getting "identification verification failed" Had to put a call through and was told it has been linked. So call them and ask if it has been successful...

8 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Oladimanyrocket: 4:14pm On Feb 29
I tried it several times already ...
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by edogu(m): 4:15pm On Feb 29
I submitted my details (a copy of my NIN and BVN slip) with access bank yesterday. As for GTB, I couldn't go ahead because of the crowd. I will try again next week as I'm not around to do so.
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Pogba12: 4:15pm On Feb 29
Starzzy:

try at late hour, like from 10pm

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Osombo: 4:15pm On Feb 29
Duplication too much; even after both BVN and NIN are often provided during filling some forms in the banking hall, they expect the customers to go online again and link.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by ClassicMan202(m): 4:15pm On Feb 29
Gh
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by snowland(m): 4:16pm On Feb 29
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Lol, who owns a bank account that isn't Linked with their BVN or NIN? Long ago when you were opening the account.
It's not BVN or NIN. It's BVN and NIN. Almost everyone has linked their accounts to BVN.

13 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by bigdammyj: 4:16pm On Feb 29
Long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:16pm On Feb 29
YESS..

OPAY..

I even used NIN as the ID-Card in opening one of my new accounts..
(I used to open my accounts with my VOTER'S CARD,, but since the banks started accepting NIN, I started making use of my NIN)

But the directive that was given was for Linking NIN with BVN..

Not just BANK ACCOUNT.
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Skillsnigeria: 4:16pm On Feb 29
Yes
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Anguldi(m): 4:17pm On Feb 29
shocked
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Kingdemu: 4:17pm On Feb 29
Yes, I linked my GTB on their portal.
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by FxMasterz: 4:17pm On Feb 29
When opening a bank account, you always submit application forms containing your BVN and NIN. What NIN and BVN still require to be linked again? I don't understand.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Kaybaba5(m): 4:17pm On Feb 29
I havent done my own ……..
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by DenreleDave(m): 4:17pm On Feb 29
Gtb want wound me even as then know say I dey see shege and I no get money for account.

I have generated my VNIN but E no dey still work

I don give up

If them block my zero naira account, I no go bother complain as I no even get money for there

grin grin cheesy

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Dougad: 4:18pm On Feb 29
APC useless sha
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by thesolutions(m): 4:18pm On Feb 29
Easy
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Babangidapikin: 4:18pm On Feb 29
You want BVN and NIN .....BVN dey inside NIN ..oya which one is Primary Key and Foreign Key ...abeg shey they can't use database experts and fine tune it....Just like to stress people in this obodo Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by Idoko619(m): 4:18pm On Feb 29
Babbyad:
You don't have to receive successful message about the linking process with GTB. I did mine and was getting "identification verification failed" Had to put a call through and was told it has been linked. So call them and ask if it has been successful...

Where on their website did you see this feature?
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? by bodeyX: 4:18pm On Feb 29
It's NOT working especially GTBANK

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) / Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) / Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.