Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview (16794 Views)

Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / How I Failed An Interview With One Of The Leading Brewery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by PinUp: 5:00pm On May 04, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

You will see something from me later today. Please be encouraged and motivated. I suffered worse cases. But today, I can't but give thanks

God bless you sir. Dont mind the toxic being quoting you up and down.
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by lendahand(m): 5:15pm On May 04, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
I pray you will be hired.

But people are really suffering in this country.

Recently I met a guy in my street, I often see him seated in front of his house every morning on my way to work and evenings.... He will wave at me everytime I pass, so one day I stopped and we started talking. I asked him why he always stay there and what he does for a living, he told me he has nothing doing... Though a graduate but no work yet, he is staying with his uncle for now.
I felt for him, at that age he should be doing something better for himself, so I asked him how he can be helped... He just smiled and said, if only I can get small capital to rent that shop there(pointing at a locked shop) I will start charging phones and doing POS.
I was impressed so I told him to make enquiry of the financial cost of starting the business and get back to me. That same evening while going home, I stopped and asked him if he has done that and he told me the whole thing will cost roughly 300k. So the following morning I sent him 500k. However, to make him get serious with the business, I told him he will pay back the 500k within a year and he was very happy.

To cut the story short, within a month of starting the business... I was surprised when he came to my house one Sunday evening with his mom and uncle with so many gifts to thank me for what I did for him. That wasn't all.... He has saved 50k from the business and brought it to part pay for the 500k. I was surprised and overwhelmed with joy seeing the happiness on his face. So I jokingly asked him how much he makes from the business.... And he said on the average 15k per day... And that it's because of the cash constraints... That assuming he has more cash he will be making more money. According to him, the phone charging pays him not less than 5k daily and the rest from POS transactions. I was happy and told him to add the 50k to the cash... And I will let him know when to start paying back ( just to ginger him to work harder).
So brothers and sisters... Let's assist each other whenever we can. I wish I'm in the position to help this op... I could have done my little best
so people wey dey charge phone sef na millionaires too?? Because my calculator dey talk something for here oo
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by lendahand(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2023
PinUp:
How God helped me to and fro an interview without paying transport.

It's really not easy for a job seeker, and because one does not want the situation to remain the same, he must strive to land a job to change the status.

Since I couldn't afford not to attend the interview, and as I didn't have transport fare for it too, I had to use any means to get there.

There is this company I was privy to know was recruiting both casual and permanent staff. Since it's sited outside the town, I prepared my CV and asked someone to help me apply for it and to my surprise, I was invited for interview.

A broke me with no assurance of where the next meal is coming from? How do I attend the interview in such a far distance when I can't boast of transport? Then on the second thought, I also asked myself, is lack of transport fare enough reason not to attend an interview that can change my situation? I told myself definitely NO. I MUST ATTEND THE INTERVIEW.

So this morning, I dressed up in corporate with a tie on. I know a tipper driver who passess where the company is sited every morning. Since I didn't have his contact, I couldn't reach out to him on time to tell him. On that, I went early enough to where he parks the tipper at the close of work and pick it up in the morning. Luckily I met him and was very real about my situation. He agreed to lift me but more trouble for me was that the cabin had 2 persons already, excluding the driver. It was only the open bed at the back that was free. That was his offer.

Was that cool for me? Did I have an alternative?

Of course, with my tucked in dress, I climbed into the tipper bed and was lifted very close to the office. My trouser even opened in the process of scaling over. Still, it didn't distract me. Rather, I was conscious in managing it so I wont expose myself. The goal was attending the interview and getting the job. Thankfully, on my arrival, the interview was just about to begin.

So as the tipper was on the road, when people saw me inside the tipper bed dressed in corporate, they were just cracking up, taking me for a comic actor. What can I do? I moved on with it and I was cheerfully waving at them back.

After the interview, I stood by the main road and was lifted again by another tipper that was returning to the town. Hallelujah!

The small 1k that was left with me which I refused to tamper with it, I'm using it to prepare okro soup (the cheapest soup) this night, to manage till further notice.

Though I'm not a comedian but lack of transport to the venue made me one. I'm sure the pictures as people were taking may go viral.

Either way, I attended the interview without spending any transport. Also, I did my best in the interview. I pray the stress, suffering and inconviniences pay at the end of the day.

May poverty and brokeness never know your address.
you're a good writer and also have a highly comic skill. Think about this creativity in you and may God bless you with that job in Jesus name...
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by PinUp: 5:30pm On May 04, 2023
lendahand:
you're a good writer and also have a highly comic skill. Think about this creativity in you and may God bless you with that job in Jesus name...

Thank you sir.
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by oxiide22(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Once again you are right. What I have aren't for non-future ambitious (NFA) like you. So I have nothing for you sir
bros I am very ambitious I swear have been looking for help no one assist me I have a very good business I deas

1 Like

Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by AdoOloro(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin

Recently I met a guy in my street, I often see him seated in front of his house every morning on my way to work and evenings.... He will wave at me everytime I pass, so one day I stopped and we started talking. I asked him why he always stay there and what he does for a living, he told me he has nothing doing... Though a graduate but no work yet, he is staying with his uncle for now.
I felt for him, at that age he should be doing something better for himself, so I asked him how he can be helped... He just smiled and said, if only I can get small capital to rent that shop there(pointing at a locked shop) I will start charging phones and doing POS.
I was impressed so I told him to make enquiry of the financial cost of starting the business and get back to me. That same evening while going home, I stopped and asked him if he has done that and he told me the whole thing will cost roughly 300k. So the following morning I sent him 500k. However, to make him get serious with the business, I told him he will pay back the 500k within a year and he was very happy.

To cut the story short, within a month of starting the business... I was surprised when he came to my house one Sunday evening with his mom and uncle with so many gifts to thank me for what I did for him. That wasn't all.... He has saved 50k from the business and brought it to part pay for the 500k. I was surprised and overwhelmed with joy seeing the happiness on his face. So I jokingly asked him how much he makes from the business.... And he said on the average 15k per day... And that it's because of the cash constraints... That assuming he has more cash he will be making more money. According to him, the phone charging pays him not less than 5k daily and the rest from POS transactions. I was happy and told him to add the 50k to the cash... And I will let him know when to start paying back ( just to ginger him to work harder).
So brothers and sisters... Let's assist each other whenever we can. I wish I'm in the position to help this op... I could have done my little best

I once begged a relative (immediate cousin) who was really doing well as at the time, for assistance because I was passing through exactly what that guy was passing through. I had done everything I knew I could do on my own. Yet nothing, so I resorted to relying on people.
My bro called me on phone, told Mr he understood everything I had discussed with him. He gave a little sermon where he shared his own experience and what he went through and why I shouldn't give up.
"I will see what I can do, so pls send your account number"
I was overjoyed when I heard him said the above line, so I thanked him and hurriedly sent my bank number.
The next day I saw a bank alert of 3k from him. Immediately, as in, on that spot, my eyes opened.
I just thank God now.
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by PinUp: 6:11pm On May 04, 2023
AdoOloro:

I once begged a relative (immediate cousin) who was really doing well as at the time, for assistance because I was passing through exactly what that guy was passing through. I had done everything I knew I could do on my own. Yet nothing, so I resorted to relying on people.
My bro called me on phone, told Mr he understood everything I had discussed with him. He gave a little sermon where he shared his own experience and what he went through and why I shouldn't give up.
"I will see what I can do, so pls send your account number"
I was overjoyed when I heard him said the above line, so I thanked him and hurriedly sent my bank number.
The next day I saw a bank alert of 3k from him. Immediately, as in, on that spot, my eyes opened.
I just thank God now.

3k for you to do what?
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by DrDunamis(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2023
PinUp:

It's really not easy for a job seeker, and because one does not want the situation to remain the same, he must strive to land a job to change the status.

Since I couldn't afford not to attend the interview, and as I didn't have transport fare for it too, I had to use any means to get there.

There is this company I was privy to know was recruiting both casual and permanent staff. Since it's sited outside the town, I prepared my CV and asked someone to help me apply for it and to my surprise, I was invited for interview.

A broke me with no assurance of where the next meal is coming from? How do I attend the interview in such a far distance when I can't boast of transport? Then on the second thought, I also asked myself, is lack of transport fare enough reason not to attend an interview that can change my situation? I told myself definitely NO. I MUST ATTEND THE INTERVIEW.

So this morning, I dressed up in corporate with a tie on. I know a tipper driver who passess where the company is sited every morning. Since I didn't have his contact, I couldn't reach out to him on time to tell him. On that, I went early enough to where he parks the tipper at the close of work and pick it up in the morning. Luckily I met him and was very real about my situation. He agreed to lift me but more trouble for me was that the cabin had 2 persons already, excluding the driver. It was only the open bed at the back that was free. That was his offer.

Was that cool for me? Did I have an alternative?

Of course, with my tucked in dress, I climbed into the tipper bed and was lifted very close to the office. My trouser even opened in the process of scaling over. Still, it didn't distract me. Rather, I was conscious in managing it so I wont expose myself. The goal was attending the interview and getting the job. Thankfully, on my arrival, the interview was just about to begin.

So as the tipper was on the road, when people saw me inside the tipper bed dressed in corporate, they were just cracking up, taking me for a comic actor. What can I do? I moved on with it and I was cheerfully waving at them back.

After the interview, I stood by the main road and was lifted again by another tipper that was returning to the town. Hallelujah!

The small 1k that was left with me which I refused to tamper with it, I'm using it to prepare okro soup (the cheapest soup) this night, to manage till further notice.

Though I'm not a comedian but lack of transport to the venue made me one. I'm sure the pictures as people were taking may go viral.

Either way, I attended the interview without spending any transport. Also, I did my best in the interview. I pray the stress, suffering and inconviniences pay at the end of the day.

Inspiring story and may the Lord bless your efforts with fruitfulness in the name of the Lord Jesus, Amen.
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by Loveagain(f): 7:14pm On May 04, 2023
kroger:

You are a very determined fellow. I admire your courage and persistency.. kindly send me your account number.

Greetings to you. I tap from his grace. Please let me also get anything no matter how small from you. It will help me a lot. Sterling Bank, 00 15 44 28 45, Lucy Udo.
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by Loveagain(f): 7:18pm On May 04, 2023
Eco2580:

May Allah/God make it possible for you.
Your account details?

Hello, good evening. Please let me tap from his grace. Please let me get anything no matter how small from you. It will help me a lot. Sterling Bank, 00 15 44 28 45, Lucy Udo.
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by Loveagain(f): 7:20pm On May 04, 2023
mysteriouspee:

@PinUp God bless your hustle. Send your account number for small thing for weekend.

Please look into my side too. I tap from his grace. Please let me also get anything no matter how small from you. It will help me a lot. Sterling Bank, 00 15 44 28 45, Lucy Udo.
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by shegzee43: 8:13pm On May 04, 2023
PinUp:

Very inspiring story.

Reminds me of my experience 2009 in Lagos when I will walk Orile to Ojuelegba Post Office to mail my Resume almost daily, because I couldn't afford the fares. I pushed through it relentlessly and God made a way. The story has changed.

You're learning a lot from the experience even though you don't like it.

Please reach out if you can
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by PerfectStranger(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2023
ssmmy:
If is for a Night....i might be of help
Bro please consider. I don't want to rent my apartment immediately without securing a job first. Just to put my head bro, I dont have any relative there. I can pay my personal bills.
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by oxiide22(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2023
Eco2580:

Received, delete the details please.
help me with sth sir
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by AstralBody: 11:15pm On May 04, 2023
PinUp:

That will help a lot please.

2047208979, UBA, David Iboke

Thank you very.much.
Sent. I was having network issue,that's the reason I couldn't send it earlier.
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by DiamondNimi(m): 11:30pm On May 04, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin

waaaaaaaaw am impressed May God continue to bless you for wiping someone's tears,I try I find helper too so as to start my tailoring business
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by PinUp: 5:49am On May 05, 2023
AstralBody:

Received. Thank you very much. Please help me edit the quoted post to remove my bank details. It's not good for Google to index it.
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by PinUp: 5:52am On May 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

You will see something from me later today. Please be encouraged and motivated. I suffered worse cases. But today, I can't but give thanks

Hello, I didn't see anything from you again as you promised.
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by oxiide22(m): 6:01am On May 05, 2023
Eco2580:

help me with 5k Oga sir please

1 Like

Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by PinUp: 6:19am On May 05, 2023
Eco2580:

Good morning sir, I didn't get anything from you sir. And please, edit the quoted text to remove my bank details from Google indexing. Thanks.
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by PinUp: 6:22am On May 05, 2023
shegzee43:

Very inspiring story.

Reminds me of my experience 2009 in Lagos when I will walk Orile to Ojuelegba Post Office to mail my Resume almost daily, because I couldn't afford the fares. I pushed through it relentlessly and God made a way. The story has changed.

You're learning a lot from the experience even though you don't like it.

Please reach out if you can

Good morning Sir, please you asked I reach out to you.
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by oxiide22(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2023
The OP is liar and begger he fabricated this story to cash out from you guys check his other threads

1 Like

Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by PinUp: 7:39am On May 05, 2023
oxiide22:
The OP is liar and begger he fabricated this story to cash out from you guys check his other threads

I should continue to ignore you. I can see you begging all over the place but I am not why you are not getting the needed help. That however does not mean you should try to paint me black. Learn how to channel your frustration/aggression properly.

1 Like

Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by AstralBody: 8:05am On May 05, 2023
PinUp:

Received. Thank you very much. Please help me edit the quoted post to remove my bank details. It's not good for Google to index it.
Ok
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by AstralBody: 8:07am On May 05, 2023
PinUp:

Thank you very.much.
Edited.
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by AstralBody: 8:07am On May 05, 2023
PinUp:

That will help a lot please.

Thank you very.much.
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by PinUp: 9:19am On May 05, 2023
AstralBody:

Including this one. Thanks so much. God bless you.
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by mysteriouspee: 10:04am On May 05, 2023
PinUp:

I pray I will come back with a testimony.

My account details below.
2047208979, UBA, David Iboke

God bless you too.

@PinUp someone will send you breakfast money now. Cheers
Re: How I Joined Tipper Bed To Go For An Interview by PinUp: 11:12am On May 05, 2023
mysteriouspee:

@PinUp someone will send you breakfast money now. Cheers
Ok. Thank you very much sir. Will let you know if I receive something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi / Should I Continue With My Current Job? / Apply For The Africa Finance Corporation Graduate Internship 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.