Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

‘if Tinubu Is Sworn-in May 29th, We Go See Shege Banza’ – Charly Boy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘if Tinubu Is Sworn-in May 29th, We Go See Shege Banza’ – Charly Boy (2066 Views)

Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege / Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria / Photos As Rochas Okorocha Is Sworn In As Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘if Tinubu Is Sworn-in May 29th, We Go See Shege Banza’ – Charly Boy by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2023
nairalanda1:
Nothing would happen, this is Nigeria.

After all, they told us that Buhari taking over would lead to Nigeria being Islamized and so forth. Well, it is 8 years, many of us are still christians, and the Sharia judge they appointed as Supreme chief justice got disgraced out, and nothing happened.

This is Nigeria. The same thing that happened yesterday, will happen thirty years ago, and has happened fifty years in the future.

So you're so naive not to see the subtle islamisation going on!? What's the faith of the two waiting to be sworn in as president and vice come 29th may? Or you think islamisation is when they come and ram the koran down your throat!?
Re: ‘if Tinubu Is Sworn-in May 29th, We Go See Shege Banza’ – Charly Boy by ba7man(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Walahi I used to rank those people on this forum based on how active they have been on this forum, but going through their comments, even those of them who joined the forum today are far better than those who have been here for years .

As if they have swapped their brains for indomie
I just saw that FG couldn't seize the property because it was under custody of the banks since Aluko defaulted on his mortgage payments.

The banks then sold it to Seyi Tinubu since he had the money to pay, simple.

The question should be "Does Seyi Tinubu have access to such amounts to purchase the mansion" which he obviously does.

Case closed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘if Tinubu Is Sworn-in May 29th, We Go See Shege Banza’ – Charly Boy by helinues: 9:52pm On May 03, 2023
ba7man:
I just saw that FG couldn't seize the property because it was under custody of the banks since Aluko defaulted on his mortgage payments.

The banks then sold it to Seyi Tinubu since he had the money to pay, simple.

The question should be "Does Seyi Tinubu have access to such amounts to purchase the mansion" which he obviously does.

Case closed.

Was it Seyi that bought the property personally or his affiliated company?

2 Likes

Re: ‘if Tinubu Is Sworn-in May 29th, We Go See Shege Banza’ – Charly Boy by ba7man(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2023
sonature1:
All these complaints are needless. We will see nothing because Nigerians didn't even expect anything from him considering that many people already know who he really is.

On the flip side, expectations would have been high if Peter Obi had won this election. Tinubu will just maintain the status quo and not do anything unique.
What happened to the high expectations when Obi was Governor in Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: ‘if Tinubu Is Sworn-in May 29th, We Go See Shege Banza’ – Charly Boy by soil4soil(m): 10:07pm On May 03, 2023
Na you and your family members with your GULIABLE FOLLOWERS that will see shege banza.

Whatever you say with your mouth happen to you.

If Tinubu is sworn in on 29th of May me and my family members will be be prosperous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘if Tinubu Is Sworn-in May 29th, We Go See Shege Banza’ – Charly Boy by nairalanda1(m): 10:27pm On May 03, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

So you're so naive not to see the subtle islamisation going on!? What's the faith of the two waiting to be sworn in as president and vice come 29th may? Or you think islamisation is when they come and ram the koran down your throat!?

You guys told us the same thing in 2015. Nothing happened.And the thing is Buhari even said he would spread Sharia. Well, 8 years have passed, and nothing.

Plus I have been hearing about islamization of Nigeria for a very very long time. I've read articles, read stories, can even recite stuff about it. Yet nothing has happened.

Plus, as a christian, this world is not meant to be comfortable for one

Finally, islamization is not going to happen. Sudan tried it. They lost a huge swathe of their country, plus 75% of their oil fields. For nothing. And they ended up with nasty economic problems. If they had been sensible and kept the good unity policies they were doing in the 1970's before Nimery lost his head, and went full blown religious....even pouring his whiskey into the river to prove he was a good boy...or something...

Ya think those oil rich northerners want to lose access to their piece of the cake? Nope.

Anyway, as a christian, I don't think this world is my home anyway. And anyway, christians should trust God to protect them.

You would also be surprised to hear that Muslims live in fear of the Christian Zionist komplot against them.

The problem is, as it always has been, national cake things.

Now I don't doubt there is a plan to islamize Nigeria.(I'm not blind). But at the end, there's too many christians, the valuable piece of the economy is in mainly christian hands, and the lesson of Sudan is still there.And the thing about Sudan is, the Muslims were the majority, but they lost out long term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘if Tinubu Is Sworn-in May 29th, We Go See Shege Banza’ – Charly Boy by ba7man(m): 5:51am On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Was it Seyi that bought the property personally or his affiliated company?
His affiliate company made the purchase.

1 Like

Re: ‘if Tinubu Is Sworn-in May 29th, We Go See Shege Banza’ – Charly Boy by 77up(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2023
The most Senseless old man have ever seen is this foolish brainless gay charlie. I say amen to what you wish for yourself and your family including all those headless mob that in Tinubu government, una go dey cry .

But for those of us that believe in Asiwaju, may be continue to prosper in his reign and beyond.
Re: ‘if Tinubu Is Sworn-in May 29th, We Go See Shege Banza’ – Charly Boy by Nobody: 8:23am On May 04, 2023
Charly are you a man or woman, demon or good man, you are a confused being grin
Re: ‘if Tinubu Is Sworn-in May 29th, We Go See Shege Banza’ – Charly Boy by tiger28: 8:49am On May 04, 2023
Seeee Dem!

Their back is against the wall NOW!

When their own Soludo was warning them,they were busy doing Nzogbu Nzogbu politics of insults and threats WITHOUT a plan B.

NOW that their eyes don clear and Swearing in is looking unstoppable, these negroes are throwing their LAST Verbal rants.

Knowing these tribe folks very well, don't be surprised that this SAME Charly will go Aso rock to congratulate Tinubu, haven't we seen JUST recently HOW Ohanaeze is making a U Turn hailing Tinubu

This only happens when the elders of a group stand for NOTHING and are more Childish than their own Children..........Have you seen ANY OFFICIAL statement written by their Elderly groups?

You will think that it was written by a Primary School Student.

Clowns!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments / What Is Cpc Logo? / 'most Wanted' Armed Robber Apprehended In Lagos, Confesses...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.